Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Pet Breed will you playing?

Comments

• Options
    KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    id probably try to recreate my dog i have now in RL she is blue heeler corgi beagle mix!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Can you create hairless cats?

sure :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    aloadaialoadai Posts: 51 Member
    I'll be making my dogs, one is a mix of a mini poodle and pinscher and the other is a maltipoo I think
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,961 Member
    First cat I create will be the siamese cat because I have one.
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited August 2017
    Wirehaired pointing griffon! <3 Hopefully I can do its coat justice.

OkYzrve.jpg?1
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,088 Member
    Totally the standard poodle! I would like to add that my own had the same haircut earlier this summer as the one in the video.

Really though I want ALL THE BREEDS! Both dogs and cats :) my different families will want different pets.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    For dogs: A Papillon or a Boroi or an Australian Shepherd if those breeds will be in Cats & Dogs. Maybe even a French Poodle, or a Sealyham Terrier or a Japanese Shiba Inu. And perhaps a fox.
    For cats: A Persian or a long or short hair American. And perhaps the raccoon.
  • Options
    FaybelFaybel Posts: 53 Member
    All of them. I will have all of the dogs >:C
    I mean, it's probably for the best that pets take up a sim slot, because I'd probably break my game.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

A Chow Chow puppy. <3 I am just happy we can dress them up. :) I will probably start with just one dog so that I can see how much trouble they are first. lol. then I may add a cat. If I could hire a dog walker, I may add more to other households. I am definitely going to be a Vet. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I'm trying to plan out which pets all the premade houses are going to have... The Landgraabs will have a little pomerinean, Nancy just seems like the person to have a trophy purse pet... The Pancakes will have something fun like a beagle... The Behr sister's might have a dog too, the Munchs seem like cat people, so they'll get a cat. And I think Olivia Kim-Lewis should have a little kitten companion in that big huge house.

I'll think of more, and I'll probably have clearer ideas once the pack comes out, but I want to spread the pets out evenly throughout all the other worlds. I gotta think about San Myshuno. Most of the apartments are too small, and a lot of apartments irl don't allow pets. But Diego Lobo or the Fengs have enough room, and thry're pretentious enough to have an award winning dog of some sort.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member

For dogs: Boston terrier or beagle (my favorite dog breeds but still Boston terrier hands down for top pick.) Or a French bulldog as an alternative.
    For cats: A bengal, as they are my favorite cat breed or I'll try to recreate my real-life cats. I'm strongly considering a dog for my game though :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Can you create hairless cats?

I hope so, but there better be cat sweaters.
  • Options
    ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    German Shepard ♡♡♡
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    In rl I have two mixed black labs and an indoor black kitty. I'm more of a cat person so I'll probably be sure to make my black kitty and maybe one of my dogs. I simply don't have space for more than two animals because I like to do legacies. I probably won't be breeding animals much and I'll probably make a save file just for the purpose of testing out breeding animals but I'll probably just try it once and go back to my other saves.

My black kitty is named Dora and she's overweight but it's okay she's just "fluffy" ;) She has a white spot on her belly.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Whatever breeds are available!

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited August 2017
    I may recreate a gay couple I had in S3. They had three labs. One black (Jett), one yellow (Rowdy) and one chocolate (Brick). They were fun to play and they may be my obstacle course household. They are named for characters that some of my favorite actors have played.

Jett-James Dean
    Rowdy-Clint Eastwood
    Brick-Paul Newman

Bonus points if you can name the movie/TV show they came from.
  • Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    I'm definitely making my cats (long-haired grey and long-haired black).
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    For cats, definitely I'll be making a grey tabby cat in memory of Springy, the cat that belonged to one of my favorite ex-boyfriends. Maybe I'll create a household with him and his cat, then have my Simself become acquainted with them and see what develops.

Dogs: torn between either a Bernese mountain dog (a friend of mine has two of them) or a white Pomeranian like the one that belongs to one of my favorite game streamers.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    For cats, definitely I'll be making a grey tabby cat in memory of Springy, the cat that belonged to one of my favorite ex-boyfriends. Maybe I'll create a household with him and his cat, then have my Simself become acquainted with them and see what develops.

Dogs: torn between either a Bernese mountain dog (a friend of mine has two of them) or a white Pomeranian like the one that belongs to one of my favorite game streamers.

You've ranked your ex-boyfriends? Interesting Stillie. ;)
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    So excited that Afghan Hounds are in! <3
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I was so much hoping for totally other kind of animals this time, like sheep, goats, lamas, rabbits etc. When I can't get that, I really don't know. Why not a beautiful mix like the ones I have now. They are "in" in my heart, because they were lost stray dogs and cats, and simply love to have a home.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

You've ranked your ex-boyfriends? Interesting Stillie. ;)

Well, there were some that were better than others -- and since I've been married for 26 years it's not like there are any recent competitors. :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 739 Member
    Delta-2.jpg
    Rottweiler-2.jpg

English-Bulldog-Puppy-Training-and-Breed-Information-1.jpg
    279358315ffd48b96f934b3122578cb0.jpg
    english-bulldog-with-baby.jpg

Need I say MORE?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited September 2017
    My dream dog, a Labradoodle or an Australian Labradoodle.
    xYYq8iy.jpg
    The Australian Labradoodles look like Chewbacca . :D Which I love <3
    1xpOsFR.jpg
    I'll also be making my cat, Lucky.
    E0E5QfA.jpg
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    2l8b47o.jpg

I have a beautiful Egyptian Mau but I don't think I could ever get his markings or colors right. Also, this made me realize I don't have many pictures of his markings on his back because he's always showing his belly. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top