Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Fine Lines ❤ 25/2/18 ❤ Ever After Part 8

Comments

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Justin started it with that dance? how do you think it might go?
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    xJojox wrote: »

MmmMMMmm... :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick u mihgt be an open sean lover ... for sure. But your definitely a closet Justin lover i think.
  • Options
    @pammiechick u mihgt be an open sean lover ... for sure. But your definitely a closet Justin lover i think.

Could be...I mean...remember I was resistant to Sean at first and I didn't want to stop loving Justin, but you warned me and I jumped ship? So, yeah...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Yep and she been 'on the wagon' and will be ready for some hot Justin lovin'!
  • Options
    ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE - Two Is Better Than One

I woke up the next day packing my bag as quickly as possible trying not to drag my feet. After Sheena’s show we ended up drinking till all hours of the morning. Rachel was quite ill from drinking and I was just really tired still. We headed into the hallway and Sean met us moments after. Only he looked way more energetic.

How did he get out of bed bright as a button when we both felt like heck?

“You still look drunk...” Sean joked.
    “Aren't you? I think you drank more than I did…” I giggled.
    “It was a good night,” Sean smiled. Rachel looked like she was about to barf and nodded along seemingly unimpressed.

When we got on the plane Sean was sitting a few seats ahead of us and Rachel and I sat side by side.
    “So what did you do last night?” I said leaning my head back into the seat.
    “Well while you were partying with Sean, I drank a bit with Chad…”
    “Do I want to know what happened?” I said gritting my teeth.
    “We danced and he kissed me. But yeah he didn’t try anything with me. I mean I wanted him to. But he is just too polite for me. Thank god I’m going to see Trey today … he might actually put out…” Rachel laughed.
    “So because Chad won’t put out you won’t keep trying?” I asked.
    “Well it was fun to flirt with him. But eh? I don’t want to settle down with anyone…”
    “Okay…” I shrugged.
    “The kiss was really steamy I was almost expecting it you know. Then I just get blown off when I tried my usual routine. I guess it stings a little,” Rachel said frowning.
    “Maybe he has respect for you?” I shrugged.
    “I don’t respect, I just want be taken advantage of while I’m having fun…”
    “At least you know you want that. You’re all fun and games aren't you…?” I laughed.
    “Well ... What do you want?”
    “I don’t know. I’m about to go and see Justin. It’s been three months Rach. I remember how I left him and what is happening in his life right now. I know the chance of 'us' will come up...”
    “What your on-line sexting and stuff?” she asked.

Iq4n8Di.png

“No, just he’s single and untied from Millian now. And I know he loves me. He talks about it all the time,” I said shrugging.
    “Do you ever tell him not to talk about it?”
    “No because part of me is still stuck in the past. I mean I still love him… but he’s still in Melbourne and I’m not. We can’t work…” I said shaking my head.
    “Well if you know this, maybe it’s time to sever the tie Abz, otherwise your just cruel hun...”
    “I didn’t say I didn’t want to still be his friend,”
    “You can’t be friends with Justin. You been friends with him all summer. And you’re fooling yourself if you think you guys are friends…” Rachel said sarcastically, “You know and I know I will be fighting you for Justin’s room when we get there,” Rachel finished smiling.

She was right. I had been thinking about it a lot leading up to the Melbourne show.

“Well probably. I think Joe has definitely friend zoned me. So as flattering as it is to be around him I can’t look further than friends because he just won’t cross the line after finding out that Sean and I have a past…”
    “Pity. He’s hot…” Rachel said raising her eyebrows.
    “I swear we could have had a moment yesterday. But he hesitated. But he does some really sweet things for me. Like yesterday when I was freaking out about the show he sung my songs with me. I was actually blown away by it…”
    “Sounds cute,” Rachel said.
    “It was. I mean Sean was generous and just threw money around and charmed me constantly. But Joe doesn’t even try to wow me or throw money at me. He’s just …..”
    “Awesome?” Rachel said trying to finish my sentence.
    “Special. I don’t know…” I said feeling confused about my feelings. At least I wasn’t juggling Sean any more to not feel confused about being with Justin if the possibility presented itself. Shortly after talking to Rachel she dozed off and I sat down with my scribble pad and thought about a good song.

Once i got writing ... I thought up lines intended for the duet. I sent them to him hoping he had ideas to help me fill in the spaces.

JOSEPH: I was doing just the same thing…
    ABBY: On a plane writing a song?
    JOSEPH: Exactly. But I dunno if it's the song, you know?
    ABBY: Sooo what’s your song?

tszH1YI.png

*** This Song Was Inspirational To This Chapter. I'm glad it exists. It took forever to find to fit the situation in the story. ***

I loved that we were sharing music. This was something I could never do with anyone in my whole life. But he definitely had a winner for the duet here. I loved it. It was tender and I knew it would be perfect for us to sing together. I just couldn’t wait to get behind a piano and try and put a melody to it.

JOSEPH: Yeah you like it?
    ABBY: Definite YES! Do you mind if I try put a melody to it on piano and see what we can mash together?
    JOSEPH: Please. I’ve been playing it on guitar here. But I wanna hear what you do too in your head before we get together.
    ABBY: I’ll make a video and send it to you.
    JOSEPH: Cool. I land in about 9 hours. Perform in 11 hours ... And I just ate the worst in flight food…
    ABBY: LOL poor you. So do you know when you come back?
    JOSEPH: Well I normally wouldn’t come back when my shows are done. Unless you want to come over here and record?
    ABBY: To the US?
    JOSEPH: Yeah.

I thought about it for a moment and wondered if I should impulsively say yes. I knew that I should talk to Draven and Sean first. But they were both aware of my intention to record with Joe.

ABBY: Okay. I’ll talk to Sean and Draven today and see what they reckon.
    JOSEPH: Sure.

I got up from my seat and tiptoed over to Sean’s seat.
    “Hey are you awake?” I asked tapping him on the shoulder. Sean opened him eyes and took off his headphones and I sat in the vacant seat next to him.
    “Joe wants me to go to the US to record the duet with him…” I said excitedly grabbing his arm.
    “When?”
    “I don’t know when I’m finished the Melbourne show I suppose…?” I shrugged.
    “Well I’m not 100% sure about the deal between Joe’s record company and TRU but I’ll make some calls and let you know soon… There’s nothing on paper yet, but I don’t see why not though. There or here is fine…” I touched Sean’s shoulder and kissed his cheek before returning back to my seat.

cgCw7rR.png

I wanted to see the USA. And I couldn’t believe I was going to go.

Rachel, Sean and I walked down the ramp at the airport and Sean seemed a little more at home here for some reason.
    “So is it all relaxation from here?” I asked as we got in the taxi.
    “Yeah. This will be the first time I’ve been here for a long time and not had to work long days…” He smiled. Rachel sat beside me on her phone and nudged and whispered,
    “Are we going to Trey’s?” I nodded and then looked ahead at Sean.
    “I got to make a stop at Justin’s, he found out that kid wasn't even his. I think he needs a friend right now. Would you mind asking the bag guys to bring ours bags up for us?” I said to Sean.

CkqOIAJ.png

Sean winced at first at the news of Justin’s bad luck but then nodded seemingly un-phased by me going to his house.

Shortly after the car arrived at Justin and Trey's. I wasn't nervous but I was definitely excited. It had been too long since seeing him. Justin thought I was still in Sydney so this was going to be a surprise.

What was going to happen?
  • Options
    OMG! She's going to surprise Justin...I am as confused right now as Abby! Justin or Joe? Joe or Justin? Augh...

I love the song! I can see Joe thinking about Abby when he wrote it. It is so perfect! When Justin finds out she plans to go to the U.S. I wonder how he will feel. Probably like he could never be enough for her. :cry: And if Joe finally acts on his feelings for her, I know he will be so sweet. <3

I can't help but think Joe and Abby would be such an adorable celeb couple. :love: My heart is going to break for Justin though. :heartbreak:
  • Options
    Well...I'm thinking we're going to have a steamy next chapter. ;)

Poor Sean...that pause was his jealousy and then he had to check himself. His own fault, but it's good he still cares.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Well...I'm thinking we're going to have a steamy next chapter. ;)

Poor Sean...that pause was his jealousy and then he had to check himself. His own fault, but it's good he still cares.

Sean and Abby were never meant to be.

I can also see a steamy chapter coming up. Justin and Abby will get down and dirty once more for old times sake...lol... She just has no idea how many broken hearts :heartbreak: she has left in her wake...
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Ahh I know/love that song!! It's so cute ;).

Great chapter!!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    @NShippudenFan - I actually tried to write the right song ... but obviously for story purposes were going to pretend that Joseph wrote it. LOL
    I searched and searched for songs that made sense to how he felt. I think I found it when i was writing chapter 90ish? I knew i was going to need it, but i had been searching for weeks and weeks. And watching so many youtube videos. I actually am not a huge Taylor swift fan, but i've listened to the song so much now ... it's grown on me :)
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @xJojox same! I was more of a fan of Taylor swifts older songs, but now I don't really care for her music haha xD. But yeah, that song was a great choice, cute/romantic and lovely duet! :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    @xJojox - love the new avi. <3<3<3
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Hmm...I wonder what will happen with Justin! I'm so torn between rooting for Justin or for Joseph!
  • Options
    Glad to see Justin has some fans still @Marmalade27
    @AudreyFld he is super duper pixel hot for sure!!!
  • Options
    Hmm...I wonder what will happen with Justin! I'm so torn between rooting for Justin or for Joseph!
    @Marmalade27 - I am so in this same predicament. I bet after the next chapter we might have more feelings one way or the other. My bet is we will want Justin unless he does something incredibly st*pid. Which he has been known to do. Haha.
  • Options
    Well im posting an update soon, so no need to wait long!
  • Options
    CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO - Re-united

“I want to surprise him…” I told Rachel watching the taxi pull away.

ABBY: I sent you something by post, it should have arrived in the mail today.
    JUSTIN: Really? Hey how did your show go last night?
    ABBY: Good, Rachel got you some videos. I’ll show them to you when I get to Melbourne
    JUSTIN: So what’s this present?
    ABBY: Tell me what you think? I just hope your mail man has come.

Suddenly I heard the front door and Justin was in bed pants still rubbing his eyes when he saw me on the path. Just for one moment the last three months has slipped my mind and my whole memory seemed erased and I was here again … just like I was the day I left him. Only this time he looked so good. His shocked look quickly turned to smile and I ran at him and jumped into his arms. Justin laughed into my hair and groaned in a happy like way when he grabbed me tighter.

Nervous butterflies are killing me right now!

If I had been trying to pretend that ‘feelings’ didn’t exist with us for the last 3 months, I was completely wrong. The feelings were never gone … they were just sleeping for a while.

It felt really good to be in his arms right now.

He pulled away from me and kissed me. And there it was. That spark that lit a fire in my belly every single time.

aD3DBrj.png

The kiss went on for more than a minute before Rachel cleared her throat,
    “And you keep telling me you’re not in a long distance relationship with him, Puh-lease?” Rachel said sarcastically. Justin looked at me and backed into the house still carrying me into his room.

“Rachel is here?” I heard Trey say excitedly. I pointed outside before I saw him dash out the front door. Justin pushed me against the bedroom door and locked it behind him,
    “I owe you a dance…” he said plonking me on the bed.
    “Your dam right you do,” I giggled.
    “I’ve got only pants on…” he said flicking the elastic.
    “Even better…” I said raising my eyebrows at him.
    “I like the way you think…” he smirked. I wanted him. The excitement that i felt was overwhelming to the point where we didn't even make it through the dance ...

I should have at least come over weekly to experience this… dam.

Afterwards I lay in bed with Justin with my head on his stomach tracing the lines on his stomach. There was always much to say but never a good way to when I felt the way I did after being with him.

ssMD9wq.png

It made me feel like I could do anything and what we had before and even now was worth keeping. I just wondered why I constantly neglected it and hid my feelings. With my feelings sorted from Sean and Joseph ‘friend zoning’ me I was actually open to most things. All of a sudden Justin hopped out of bed and slid on his pants again.
    “So now that I gave you one part of your birthday present, I wanted to give you the other part, come here...” I wrapped the sheet around myself and stood over where he was.
    “Happy birthday Abby…” he said pulling down a white sheet off an easel. It was a painting. He had spent the time and his effort and his thoughts composing such beautiful art for me. I studied if for a moment just smiling about how pretty it was.

9HFyOQW.png

“One day this is going above my piano in my own house…” I smiled falling into his shoulder and admiring it. “I love it Jus. It’s beautiful, it’s sentimental…” The more I stared at it I saw a pin stuck in the canvas with a chain hanging down.
    “What’s this?” I said looping the chain off the pin.
    “You know what that symbolises. It might not be the best present but I know you’re sentimental and things mean more if they have a story…”
    “Key to your heart?” I smiled handing him the pendant.

MTcJSVf.png

I watched Justin open the latch a place it around my neck and lock it.
    “Is that corny?” he sighed.
    “Never. But I am gonna have to finally take off your ruby…”
    “That’s okay…” he said turning to face me. “Hey promise me that we won’t be apart for this long again please?” he said with begging eyes.
    “I can’t guarantee that Jus. I just never know what's going to happen...” Justin frowned and closed his eyes.
    “I guess I’ll just have to hold you while I can then…” I remembered Justin being sweet before, but never this tender. He had changed somehow ... and I liked it.
    “I never thought I’d get these shows with Sheena. And now Joseph Troy wants to record with me. This could be the thing that makes me… you know?” Justin nodded and understood exactly what I meant.
    “So I wanna see these videos. Did you rock it?” he asked.
    “I wouldn’t say rock it. But I think I did ok…” I said sitting on the bed finding my clothes on the floor.
    “Now you can’t just take the sheet off and sit there all naked like that … especially in front of a man who has only had sex once in 4 months….”
    “Uh oh? Am I in trouble?” I said cheekily. Justin nodded and pinned me to the bed before I got to say another word,
    “You haven’t had sex since our last time together?” I said looking up at him.
    “Nope. Been too afraid to honestly…” he said laughing over me. I giggled and leaned my head off the bed to kiss him,
    “I love you for loving me…” I said seriously. Justin leaned his forehead against mine and within moments we were lost again in a lustful embrace.

Twice is just as nice!

Finally surfacing I saw Trey and Rachel sitting on the lounge. Rachel was just cuddled into Trey and Trey turned his eyes from the TV and smiled,
    “Never thought you guys were going to come out…” I looked at Rachel who looked a little bit off.
    “You okay Rach?”
    “Still a bit sick after the booze last night and the plane ride hun. I’m okay. I think I probably need to eat…”
    “Can you blue tooth them videos over Rach?” Justin asked. Rachel leaned off of Trey and reached for a glass of water and then picked up her phone and paired it with Justin’s phone.
    “Well do you want to stay Rachel? I got to go shower and unpack. But maybe we can all meet up later for food?” I announced.
    “Yeah I’ll come back. All good,” She said before looking at Trey with apologetic eyes.
    “It’s okay babe. I’ll see you after…” Trey said holding her hand.
    “I owe you big time,” she said getting off the lounge and coming over to me. Trey naturally followed her and Justin grabbed the keys off the counter.

Justin took us both back to the hotel with Trey riding in the rear seat with Rachel and Justin held my hand the entire time driving to the Hyatt. With every single traffic light he stopped at he gave me a longing look and a large smile. It felt like it was just him and I in the car. As we pulled up I hopped out first and walked around to the window. Justin slid the painting out of his car door window and I kissed him before I saw Trey kiss Rachel goodbye.
    “I’ll call you later…” I said blowing him a kiss walking backwards.
    “I’ll be waiting,” he said before mouthing ‘I love you’ …

If it was possible he made me feel more loved than he ever did.

I walked away and looked back several times until I got into the lobby.
    “Man I think got some kind of alcohol poisoning. I dunno Abby. I was bad one day, okay the next, now I’m just tired and sicky again. I hate being like this especially when I should be having a blast. Like ... I could have totally banged Trey in a car earlier. But I started to feel real sick…” Rachel said while we headed up in the elevator. Rachel looked deep in thought for a moment before turning to me,
    “Abz…” she said as her voice plummeted.
    “What?” I said looking at her shocked. The tone of her voice was actually alarming.
    “I’m late. Like 5 days late. I was supposed to get it when I came to Sydney but I’ve been having so much fun I forgot about it…”
    “Holy heck Rach. Do you think you could be…?”
    “No. I mean … NO. Not a chance. I’m just probably making myself sick with worry. Just forget I said it,” Rachel said trying to shrug it off.
    “Errr no. You need to take a test hun, there is a chemist three doors down. I’m gonna run and get one for you okay?” Rachel’s face instantly winced and her eyebrows narrowed.

ys7grq0.png

“I can’t be pregnant…” Rachel cried shaking her head sounding petrified.
    “Oh Rachel. Shhh Don’t cry. Look don’t think about it till you have to okay?” Rachel’s tears turned nearly hysterical within moments and she actually shook when I hugged her.
    “You want to come with me?” I asked her after her tears had calmed down.
    “I’ll wait … it’s okay,” she said taking a deep breath out. As we arrived in the hallway I opened Sean’s apartment door and he smiled at us first before realising something was wrong.
    “Oh Rachel. What’s happened love?” he asked her.
    “Nothing. Just woman drama…” she said shrugging it off and pretended she hadn’t been crying.
    “Well okay, maybe a glass of wine to get over it?” he smiled. Rachel looked at me and then I looked at Rachel gritting my teeth.
    “I’m not feeling 100% still. Raincheck…” Rachel said patting the side of Sean’s shoulder and walking past him.
    “I put your bags in the other room. I figured you guys would share?” Sean shrugged.
    “Yeah thanks…” I said giving Sean a hug. “I got to go to the store quickly. I’ll be back…”
    “Do you want me to walk you?” Sean asked. I didn’t want him to come but I knew he wanted to.
    “Yeah ok.” I said before calling out to Rachel that I would be back soon.

I hopped in the elevator feeling really frazzled myself about what Rachel has just said.

Could Rachel really be pregnant?

“So how did it go at Justin’s?” Sean asked interrupting my thoughts.
    “Uh you really want to know about my love life Sean?” I said sarcastically.
    “I dunno I thought you were starting something with Joe…”
    “No. Were just friends. He’s really cool. But definitely just wants to me my friend. I’m not holding out for any fairy tales there, I hate to say that I kinda been there and done that…”
    “Are you talking about me?” he asked. “You know I am just standing here?” he joked.
    “Maybe. But I’d be holding out for a miracle too right?” Sean’s mouth kind of screwed up and he shrugged his head in an awkward way.
    “I figured I’d be ready when I’m ready. If I felt important enough for you ... maybe you would wait til I was,” Sean said sadly.
    “Sean you are important. But I … can’t gamble on 10 years waiting for a maybe…”
    “I know. And I wouldn’t expect you to. Not really. But tell me what a relationship would give you that we don’t have already?” he asked.

That was a good bloody question.

“Well…” I said not quite having the answer.
    “We have respect, we had a fantastic sexual relationship, were never lonely, were there for each other and care about each other…” he said naming things on his fingers.
    “But we don’t love each other… It’s not enough for me Sean…” I frowned. He nodded and understood what I meant as soon as I said it.
    “And I guess Justin loves you?”
    “He might be flawed in so many ways but he loves me. You can offer me everything I’d ever want on a platter. The life, the money, the sex, the care, and the celebrities … except the love he can give me. That’s what we won’t have…” I said touching his shoulder.
    “I get it…” he said in an understanding voice. He didn’t seem mad or upset about it … he just knew now why we had cooled it in the first place. Sean pulled my head closer and kissed the side of my hair,

OinYVaP.png

“I only want you to be happy Abby…” Sean smiled down at me.
    “Well. I’m definitely happy with the best manager in the world…” I said cheekily.
    “Indeed you are darling,” he smirked.

Once we arrived in the chemist I asked Sean to wait out front while I hunted for a test. I wanted to get a real good one with good accuracy and the ones that I had seen on Tv that gave you an estimation on how far along you were. After my little chat with Sean I completely forgot how serious this all was. I practically ran it into Rachel who was waiting on the bed looking somewhat pale.
    “Got it…” I said fishing the paper bag out of my purse and waving it around.
    “Come in here with me… please?” she asked. I nodded and Rachel sat on the toilet and I sat on the side of the bath reading out the instructions to her.
    “Can’t believe I’m doing this,” she said capping the test as soon as it was done. She held it down on the bench and we both stood in front of it waiting patiently watching the strip worriedly.
    “Well I know that a plus is… so there it is,” she said crying at the positive pregnancy test. I was shocked but I held her because her knees weakened and she dropped to the floor. I didn’t know what to say, there were no right words when she cried helplessly in my arms.

But the question ached at me… Whose baby was it?
  • Options
    i know Sean and Abby aren't together now, but....maybe down the road? I'll keep swimming near that ship until it sails...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Still holding out for that miracle pammie ...
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Well @pammiechick - Sean is a fool. He looks sad but just won't commit. But Justin is so sweet and so in love with Abby.❤️ He totally nailed it! The painting was so perfect along with the 'key' to her heart. And I approve of his new look! :smile:

But Rachel...ugh....I hope it's Trey's baby and not one of her one night stands. :| If it's not Trey, I doubt she will know who the father is.
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Well @pammiechick - Sean is a fool. He looks sad but just won't commit. But Justin is so sweet and so in love with Abby.❤️ He totally nailed it! The painting was so perfect along with the 'key' to her heart. And I approve of his new look! :smile:

But Rachel...ugh....I hope it's Trey's baby and not one of her one night stands. :| If it's not Trey, I doubt she will know who the father is.

Sean is a bloomin' fool...I want to slap da boy....grr...but Justin and Abby are in 2 different places in life...I don't see it working out.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Sean is a bloomin' fool...I want to slap da boy....grr...but Justin and Abby are in 2 different places in life...I don't see it working out.

Ha.. so true about her and Justin. Once Joe finally makes a move and she has been away from Justin for a couple of weeks - she will fall for Joe hard I think.
  • Options
    @AudreyFld are u sure Joe will ever make a move after what he has learned?
    Maybe i brought Joseph in to kickstart Abby's career?

It could really still go anywhere from here ...
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @AudreyFld are u sure Joe will ever make a move after what he has learned?
    Maybe i brought Joseph in to kickstart Abby's career?

It could really still go anywhere from here ...

Not 100% but Abby likes him and if he gives her ANY indication he feels the same, she may make a move...she moved first on Sean. Of course she was broken over Justin at the time.

Edit to say - I do like Joseph - he sweet and hot. But so is Justin and Sean.... So many choices...