Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @orangeplumbob - :joy: 'Bye Felicia!'

Forgot to applause that one... ;)

MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Great chapter!
    I don't know that I'd advise skipping school, etc., but running away -- especially the weekends when Crystal comes over -- sounds like a really good idea. Just don't send her over to Jackson's. And yes, have her look into becoming an emancipated teen.

Things are bubbling...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh I thought of one thing. Winter is now 2nd on my least favourite characters list. Number 1 goes to Emily's husband in @Maladi777 legacy. For obvious reasons.

Also, working on something. :)
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Oh I thought of one thing. Winter is now 2nd on my least favourite characters list. Number 1 goes to Emily's husband in @Maladi777 legacy. For obvious reasons.

Also, working on something. :)

Wow...I wonder what you'll think of her next chapter...

And I'm excited to see what you're working on.

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Hint: It's got something to do with a certain person who's name starts with a 'W'.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @pammiechick Hint: It's got something to do with a certain person who's name starts with a 'W'.

uh oh... :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I just finished the first idea thing. I'll message you it.
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Winter has become so blinded because she never had her "perfect life" with Jackson...
    ...that she can't see that her actions are just making everything much worse. And the cherry on the top, getting that drug test as a way to show to everyone how she was right about him. (She is, but not the way she thinks...)
    She made her bed, and I think she will probably lay in it very soon >:)
    Siobhan is already a very rebelious teenager, and things are getting worse for sure. I can't wait! ;)B)
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member

:smiley: I'm awesome. Besides, it would be totally epic to see Siobhan say that to her mother. HAHAHA. When she turns 18, Winter is going to have sooooo many regrets when her daughter leaves her and doesn't even look back.

42653df1ce6a8ace3dc1b831959be58c70a11829_hq.gif

• Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    OOOH Got a new gif for Siobhan to her mother:

6359987787003637651096208751_Cutting-off-communication.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    OOOH Got a new gif for Siobhan to her mother:

6359987787003637651096208751_Cutting-off-communication.gif

Can I say...
    So gonna happen? But when? :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Winter has become so blinded because she never had her "perfect life" with Jackson...
    ...that she can't see that her actions are just making everything much worse. And the cherry on the top, getting that drug test as a way to show to everyone how she was right about him. (She is, but not the way she thinks...)
    She made her bed, and I think she will probably lay in it very soon >:)
    Siobhan is already a very rebelious teenager, and things are getting worse for sure. I can't wait! ;)B)

So true...and it's going to be sad. For everyone.

:smiley: I'm awesome. Besides, it would be totally epic to see Siobhan say that to her mother. HAHAHA. When she turns 18, Winter is going to have sooooo many regrets when her daughter leaves her and doesn't even look back.

42653df1ce6a8ace3dc1b831959be58c70a11829_hq.gif

You are awesome!!

I would love it if she said that. We shall see fairly soon....

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Hello, my friends!

There's a warning at the beginning of the chapter that I hope won't offend.

Hugs to all of you! <3

1.2_1.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    No. No. No. No. No. No, Jackson. No, boy, NO! How... No. *fleeing from the hug pammie offers and slamming the door* Noooooo!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Whoa, I hope Jackson isn't dead. :'(:'(:'( Could he just have passed out??

I can see Siobhan blaming Winter for breaking his heart, taking away his kids, and causing him to spiral into a depression that led him to OD.

I really like Julien so far. Hopefully Winter won't forbid Siobhan from dating.

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited May 2017
    Wow! An early chapter! Thank you, pammie!
    I hope Jackson is okay!! The poor guy. No more kids. No more fun. The depression grows and drug use increases! Please don't die on us, Jackson!! Don't die!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Siobhan is going to scream and shout at Winter for taking away all her fun and victory.

This is what Jackson is like now:
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FHillary-Duff.gif
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FLove-and-Other-Drugs.gif

Me after reading:
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2Fcrying-slide.gif

sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited May 2017
    all I got to say is NOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!! Tell me this is a nightmare I'm going to wake up from.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Oh noes! And I thought the last chapter was sad... :heartbreak:
    I don't think I can bear to comment on this until I know whether he's alive or dead, so yeah, just gonna go sob quietly in a corner for a while... :cry:
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I had to stop myself from commenting this morning, due to wanting to launch into a barrage of naughty words that would've likely gotten me banned. I started to feel good, then I saw the next chapter...

Winter... Must... Die! I hate her with such a passion! :rage::rage::rage:
    preparing-for-war.gif
    Perhaps there's something in here that will serve.... Ah, yes!
    tumblr_nsqobneftx1uuyy36o1_400.gif
    Take that, you Ice-Queen of pure evil! :triumph:

Okay, I need to hide for a bit.
    tumblr_nswfab0wbj1s02vreo1_250.gif
    Bah-Bye!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    ...Way to make it worse, Jackson.

[insert sad GIF]
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Crying... I understand Jackson as myself. I just hope he'll survive and someone will help him to see the light in the end of tunnel. He needs a miracle, a hope, a belief... and his children. Love you, Jackson... Never give up, please! <3
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Absolutely heartbreaking.
    I think this was your most powerful chapter yet. I feel like we've reached the point of no return for Siobhan's relationship with her mom...even if Jackson survives (and I'm hoping someone finds him in time--if only he didn't live alone...), Siobhan will never forgive Winter for her part in these events. It was Jackson's choice, yes, and I doubt Winter ever wanted him to do this, but...piling misery on top of despair helped push him over the edge.

There's a chance he'll make it, right? Right? :'(
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited May 2017
    NOPE. :'(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Absolutely heartbreaking.
    I think this was your most powerful chapter yet. I feel like we've reached the point of no return for Siobhan's relationship with her mom...even if Jackson survives (and I'm hoping someone finds him in time--if only he didn't live alone...), Siobhan will never forgive Winter for her part in these events. It was Jackson's choice, yes, and I doubt Winter ever wanted him to do this, but...piling misery on top of despair helped push him over the edge.

So true... :cry: Try to comment now that I've regained control over my emotions.
    So hopefully this will be the moment that finally makes Winter realize that she has lost control long ago. Think it isn't necessary to hate her as she will be hating herself very much, blaming it's her fault. And it is indeed. Winter, you have ruined not only your life but the ones of your daughter, your ex-husband, your sons and even Pax and Luci's and of their children. There is much to make up at I'm sure not everyone will let her. It's bad enough to live with that certainty for the rest of her life but her own daughter hating her is definitely punishment enough.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Okay, insert any number of swear words here... I hope this is not the end for our favourite celebrity.

Everyone seems to hate Winter with passion, but she did all she could to make their marriage work. Jackson could have started working from home at any point during those eight years, but he didn't and made it clear to Pax that he didn't intend to do so. Try to imagine yourself having a long distance relationship for eight years, raising the kids practically alone. I think Winter may be still mad at Jackson for letting this all happen by not being there for his family all the time. Of course she would do anything to prevent him from getting the kids.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi