Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Siobhan Day's Husband Hunt

Comments

• Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    edited March 2017
    :'( I love all these sims and I want all of them to be in the story. :p I wish. Maybe the ones the heir doesn't choose can find their way into another casting call.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Herosesims wrote: »
    Herosesims wrote: »
    This is going to be one tough match, isn't it?

What's fun about it is that the heir gets to choose and I have nothing to do with it. :) I can't wait to start!

Lucky for you, you dont have to go through the tough decision!

Right. I wouldn't be able to do it! Too many great sims!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I've finally made my Sims! I dropped them in one of my saves to get to know them a little better. I'd like to introduce Elijah and Eliza Wolff.
    kWKJvbz.png

Name:
    Eliza Wolff and her twin Elijah Wolff

Traits:
    Eliza: Materialistic, Outgoing, Dance Machine
    Elijah: Materialistic, Outgoing, Geek

Background info?
    Eliza and her twin Elijah grew up in a wealthy family, the beloved twin children of eccentric parents. Their mother is a famous artist and their father is an investment banker. There twins were raised to be accustomed to a certain lifestyle, but their parents felt strongly about their children earning their own way through life. Once they graduated college, Eliza with a business degree, Elijah with a rocket science degree, their parents made sure they knew they were on their own to make their own fortunes. The twins figured they could accomplish more if they stuck together. Career and stability first, romance second, that's what they decided when they moved in together. The question is if either of them will be able to stick to the plan.

Picture
    TOaFCAx.png
    IV1Ahzn.png

Gallery link: (If you have cc on them, just tell me and I'll find them in game)
    No custom content, just CAS items from almost every pack.
    https://www.thesims.com/gallery/601B9E07140611E78E6B5A037CAFB8A8
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Name:Veronica Carl
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Neat, Genius
    Background info: When Veronica was little, her favorite stories for bedtime always involved long lost kingdoms and treasures.
    Growing up, she got involved more and more with exploring and discovering, and it became a big part of her life.
    She is now a respected archeologist, and has started her jorney to a doctorate degree.
    Despites having conquered a lot in her life, Veronica has no boyfriend (or girlfriend) so far.
    Not that she cares much though.
    Picture:
    2jc2wqB.png

Name:Holden Ervin
    Traits: Romantic, Outgoing, Self Assured
    Background info: Holden comes from a long line of teachers. His first job was at a prestigious school, a place he only got into because of his parents connections.
    It's not that he is a bad teacher...
    It's just he sometimes cannot help but go partying. And give his lectures with a bit of a hangover the next day...
    Also, Holden holds (oops) a bad reputation around town...
    Why does he have to choose anyways? Being single is so much fun!
    Picture:
    xw5olvC.png

They do not have CC. You can change anything about them. I have not stated anything specific about their gender preference, so whatever you choose is okay. They can also be used as townies or "extras" for screenies, it's all up to you! lol :D
    Observation: they have some skills maxed and 2 reward store traits each one. I left those as a surprise, as it's not important to their stories.

Gallery link:
    Gallery
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @cecerose0208 Gorgeous sims!! Thank you! I also like how they were raised. Very compatible!

@anaitapeva I love their stories! So excited about them!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @cecerose0208 Gorgeous sims!! Thank you! I also like how they were raised. Very compatible!

@anaitapeva I love their stories! So excited about them!

Thanks! I had so much fun making them! I made Elijah first, then just used CAS DNA to make his sister. I only changed two things about her: her mouth and her boobs. The game made her mouth too pouty (she looked like a spoiled brat with every expression, lol) and her boobs too big. I enjoyed playing with them in my save, I can't wait to see if/how they fit into your story.
  • Options
    Alpha8Alpha8 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey! Hope I'm not too late to upload my characters!

So since I'm a new member, I can't upload images but I made a temporary wordpress website (I know dedication right!) with a photo of my two characters :smiley:

Name: Tobi Fuente
    Traits: Romantic, Good and Art Lover
    Background info: Everyone here came up with awesome backstories (and gorgeous sims) but I don't have much of an interesting one for mine... @pammiechick I don't mind what you decide to do with him (if you chose him that is) but Tobi is shy and passionate about nature photography. Though coming from a modest family, he hasn't been able to pursue his passion.

(no cc)

Name: Lina Dove
    Traits: Self-Assured, Ambitious, Materialistic
    Background info: Lina believes she doesn't need a man, I mean after all she's 28 and already owns a powerful business that just keeps on getting bigger... No one really knows how her entreprise got successful so quickly but one things for sure... Lina knows what she wants and always gets it... >:)

(no cc)

Here is the website:
    castingcalldayandknight.wordpress.com

:)
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I am already so excited :) Maybe this time my sims get a bigger role again. Well, let's see.
    I guess I couldn't do what you do. I always need a plan to stick with. I admire you for this :)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    I am already so excited :) Maybe this time my sims get a bigger role again. Well, let's see.
    I guess I couldn't do what you do. I always need a plan to stick with. I admire you for this :)
    There's always the Heffners, it's full of your sims. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »

I hope so too! Your sims are amazing!

I do have an overall plan, but details are never written in stone so these backgrounds help me. And so although I know where I'm going with his/her story arc, I have no idea how he/she is going to get there on choosing a mate. It's exciting! And with these characters, I can see tons of drama! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Alpha8 Very cool! Love Lina and Tobi! This is a first, I must say! Tobi looks very sure of himself. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Name: Kenny Bennet

Traits: Neat, Childish, Cheerfull

Background info? Kenny is a lucky-go-happy guy, always seeing things from the bright side of life. He may be naïve sometimes, but hey in his universe things don't go wrong on beforehand. He is the kinda guy that jumps right in when one of his friends or co-workers sets up a practical joke or a surprise. With his bright nature and his willingness to jump in he's a loveable friend. His close friends like to tease him about his -very organized- superhero figurines collection though.

Picture: not a full member yet, so no picture. :(
    Just a small impression instead: dark hair, brown eyes, slightly tinted skin

Gallery link:
    origin-ID: sno_1998, ofcourse with the hashtag #dayandknight

Name: Kailyn Jacobs

Traits: Genius, Hot-Headed, Active

Background info? Kailyn's intelligence already showed up when she was a small girl. Her parents and grade school teachers stimulated her heavily to explore her mental abilitities. When she went to high school it was quite a shock for her. Due to large classes and lots of paperwork teachers didn't have time to spare to help the brighter teens. Kailyn breezed trough the standard program and grew frustrated with the lack of mental stimulation. She would get into trouble from time to time when she lashed out at her teachers or her classmates. Even though with these bumps in the road she managed to stay in school and graduated with ease. During her college years she's discovered working out as a way to get rid of her frustrations and retain her anger. However it still peeks to the surface sometimes. During 'one of those' days you might just be sure to get out of her way... Still on a junior position in her job it's unsure whether her bright mind will let her rise among the ranks quickly or that her anger fits will hinder her career.

Picture: not a full member yet, so no picture. :(
    Just a small impression instead: (pale) rosy skin, greenish blue eyes, fiery red hair

Gallery link: origin-ID: sno_1998, ofcourse with the hashtag #dayandknight

Fun fact: both Kenny and Kailyn are twins (or maybe should fresh 'clones' :)) from 2 Sims from one of my saves I play. I only changed their traits a bit and they have different names.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member
    Name: Abby Lincoln

Traits: Self-confident, Outgoing, Romantic

Background info: Abby was raised in Orphanage for young girls on Lincoln Street. She was three or four when she got there and she doesn´t remember anything from her past. She is quite independent, ambitious young woman, who wants to be secured from financial problems. Even though she feels lonely and lost she is building quite wide suite of friends. Recently Abby has started to attend University of Management. She finds this necessary for her future work. But secretely, she dreams about becoming a famous fashion designer.

Picture:
    17690249_10211193256139731_994696518_n.jpg?oh=10ff13b6003f21c790ad53c22e35c8e0&oe=58DE7F8B

cc link:
    eye shadow
    lipstick
    skin
    hair

• Options
    @Leeuska1 Oh...she looks like a queen! Winter would approve! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Name: Elsa Theissen

Traits: Slob, Romantic, Self Assured

Background info: Elsa was named by her mother after her favourite Disney Princess. One of eight children so far, Elsa is now an adult who has moved out after helping look after her younger brothers and sisters. Her dream is to be a chef. She loves food and one day she would love to run her own restaurant. Sometimes a bit messy, she has a romantic heart and would love to raise a family one day.

Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/96855909140211E78C2C66AA568FC1CB

I think you may have already found her, but haven't had a chance to post here yet!
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Here are mine! :)

Name: Christine Sawyer

Traits
    : Insider, Self-Assured, Music Lover

Background info:
    Christine is a bold and confident young woman who loves everything about music! As a child she often played the violin but now that's she's older she prefers playing guitar and singing. She has her own band and is one of the lead singers. Her band is well-known locally but Christine dreams of becoming famous worldwide! Christine is not close to her mom because her mom cheated on her father and Christine has never forgiven her for it. Christine has a casual attitude towards relationships and is not really looking to settle down right now. She is attracted to both men and women.

Picture: fnt26wu.png

Gallery link:
    Origin ID - Marmalade427

cc link: Kijiko's eyelashes (expansion mesh) I think you already have these eyelashes.

Name:
    Max Stevens

Traits:
    Bookworm, Romantic, Geek

Background info:
    Max is distantly related to Christine (second or third cousins). He is a shy computer whiz who dreams of finding his true love. He is very sweet but always blushes and stammers around girls! He is an only child.

Picture:

x3YMXew.png
  • Options
    Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member

Name: Nomiru Berger (Lincoln)

Traits: Ambitious, Active, Romantic

Background info: Nomiru was adopted by well situated Berger family at the age of two. He loves his family, his life and friends, but inside he knows, that somewhere exists something or someone else. He often sees a little girl with irradiant green eyes in his dreams. Recently he has found out that his given surname at the Orphanage was Lincoln which gave him an impulse to investigate further. To please his father, and as a future heir of family bussiness, Nomiru had to start firts year at University of Management. Nomiru is intelligent and active young man who blows off steam by training martial arts.

Picture:
    17622154_10211133745933468_510451768_o.png?oh=da913ab33714373f20dbe046ad5e7f70&oe=58DFE24E

cc link:
    skin
    hairline
  • Options
    Fanself on all these submissions! It's going to be a hard one on the heir!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    aaaaAAAH I'm so nervous! *crosses fingers* hope my sim gets in...*crosses toes*
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    edited March 2017
    Name: Isabella Taylor

Traits: Cheerful, Friendly, Materialistic

Background info: The unplanned 2nd daughter of my legacy. Since her parents are so much older now, she's a bit spoiled. Spitting image of her mother, she's Daddy's little girl. Naive, sheltered, friendly to the point of doing whatever it takes to be the center of attention.

Picture:
    Bella.png

Gallery link: Isabella Taylor #dayandknight

No cc
    Post edited by mypalsim1 on
  • Options
    misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member

OH MY GOSH I'M FINALLY ON HERE!! (deep breath) I've read Tribe Wahine since FOREVER and I've finally signed in so I can comment on here too (Don't worry, I'm caught up on Day and Knight as well, otherwise I wouldn't be here.)!! Now, for my submissions:

Name: Naomi Murillo

Traits: Family Oriented, Perfectionist, Genius

Background info: Ever since her mom died, Naomi became dedicated to her schoolwork and being the best in her class at academics. Fresh out of college, she's never felt so ready to take on the world! However, she can't help but feel like she missed out on a lot of firsts during high school and college (she's never had her first kiss :astonished: ) and wants to start to make up for it now. She knows that she is the Murillo that made it out, but she knows that she can't pull her family out of the San Myshuno slums alone!

Picture: no pic cause I'm not a member. :frowning:

Gallery link: She has cc, which probably makes this easier. (Couldn't find my own sims in the gallery!)

cc link: Okay, so I can't post links, but look up simplesimmer on tumblr. They have a TON of Maxis Match cc!!

Name: Julien Murillo

Traits: Outgoing, Dance Machine, Genius

Background info: Ever since his mom died, Julien became dedicated to rebel against his dad's wishes of graduating from college and getting a stable job. In fact, he dropped out after freshman year, getting caught up with the partying scene, drinking a lot, and becoming a bit of a womanizer. Now that his sister is out of college, Julien now has another family member to schmooze off of and another place to crash outside of the slums of San Myshuno (where both of them were raised by their father, Akeem). After seeing how successful Naomi has been, could it be enough to help Julien turn a new leaf and reject his partying ways?

Picture: no pic cause I'm not a member. :frowning:

Gallery link: Couldn't find my own sims!! :tired_face:

cc link: All in the game! ;)

They are in the same household with their father, Akeem. I couldn't find them on the gallery, but I saw that you commented and that you got them!! I can breathe a sigh of relief over that!!

• Options
    @misssongbird99 You just made it in! Welcome! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    And this casting call is closed!

We have 24 girls and 19 guys vying for the chance to be either friends or THE SPOUSE (or gf/bf) of our heir.

I will be working on video to see if I can do a let's play with the choosing of the top five for spouse/gf/bf. I will be working on the top friends first, though.

I will be doing this in five houses sort of like I did when Aulani picked (in Tribe Wahine). It will not be a part of the main storyline though. I will announce the top five when I've completed it and right before the 3rd gen starts.

GOOD LUCK! And thank you so much for participating. Your submissions really enrich the story.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    edited March 2017
    HERE WE GO! WHO IS GONNA WIN? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE DAY AND KNIGHT CHALLENGE!!! :p

[I'm so worried because Joyce is Noncommital! I hope it doesn't interfere with her becoming friends with the heir ]