Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    TyrircKidTyrircKid Posts: 52 Member
    @Emma-LeeXOXO yeah makes sense then that's cleared up for me thank you
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    @TyrircKid No problem!
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    It's been a long delay but there's finally a new update with those Blancs! We meet a few new people, and for those of you who read The Bachelor: Disney Villains Edition you'll notice a familiar face ;)

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    jodles22jodles22 Posts: 39 Member
    This challenge looks good. I may just start one! Loving the stories so far.
  • Options
    jodles22 wrote: »
    This challenge looks good. I may just start one! Loving the stories so far.

@jodles22 Its a really good challenge. Generation 1 a tough one! Beware and have fun!
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    AudGirl9000AudGirl9000 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm still only on generation 1. Seducing my Sim husband isn't going so well.... Haha! My Snow White also may or may not have caught on fire... >_>;;

https://youtu.be/jf2x5gKUtmk
    2i796r4.jpg

SailorDrew on Youtube || Origin & Steam ID: SailorDrew || Recent Project: Save Money on Sims 4
  • Options
    I'm still only on generation 1. Seducing my Sim husband isn't going so well.... Haha! My Snow White also may or may not have caught on fire... >_>;;

@AudGirl9000 Great Video! The beginning of the video was very funny.
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    @AudGirl9000 Great Video! The beginning of the video was very funny.

@Emma-LeeXOXO , thank you! It was one of those 'Is this real life?!' type of moments, haha!

2i796r4.jpg

SailorDrew on Youtube || Origin & Steam ID: SailorDrew || Recent Project: Save Money on Sims 4
  • Options

I love this, it's adorable!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you @swcheppes !
    2i796r4.jpg

• Options
    My fifth generation heir was just born in game ( my story is a little further behind). I'm halfway through :D That got me thinking about my founder, Snow. I think I had the most fun with her.

3DiniT5.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Sim4Guy123Sim4Guy123 Posts: 29 New Member
    I Haven't Been around in a while, Long story short, I Got a new PC In The Midst of moving, So I am restarting My legacy Challenge. (for the like 100th time)
  • Options
    Sim4Guy123 wrote: »
    I Haven't Been around in a while, Long story short, I Got a new PC In The Midst of moving, So I am restarting My legacy Challenge. (for the like 100th time)

Same here. I'm restarting my legacy because I lost my saved files :disappointed:
    sMggKkh.png

• Options

Same here. I'm restarting my legacy because I lost my saved files :disappointed:

Did you guys have to recreate your Snow or were you still able to use your original one?
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Lost save files?! Ugh, the worst! :(
    2i796r4.jpg

• Options
    CactiSimmerCactiSimmer Posts: 138 Member
    I think I'm gonna restart (im only on Snow so no big deal) and put more into it so it's closer to the disney story/is a richer game
  • Options
    I think I'm going to start a second one but do the male counterpart. So instead of starting with snow I'll make her Prince the founder.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »

Did you guys have to recreate your Snow or were you still able to use your original one?

I had to make a new one. I didn't upload her to the gallery so I lost her too. I did however upload one of her kids, so I used the genetics feature and made another Snow that way. Not completely identical but close enough in my heart.
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    I think I'm going to start a second one but do the male counterpart. So instead of starting with snow I'll make her Prince the founder.

Sounds like a great idea!
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    Sim4Guy123Sim4Guy123 Posts: 29 New Member

I ended up making a new Snow, I Didn't upload mine to the gallery so i lost my original one.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    So I started my male Disney Legacy! I'm not writing a story for this one just purely playing. I still will take screenshots every now and then. Here is my founder Florian White (aka Snow White's prince) and his humble house. I didn't want to start with just a wall and some furniture so I opted to give him a house and just a bed and toilet ;)

UHSCl6tl.png

nOlaTs0l.png

eFe8w4xl.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    Am I the only one who uses cheats to give them more money? I love Florian. Have fun @swcheppes :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • Options
    Hey guys,

As I said before, I restarted my Disney Legacy! Here my Founder

Emerson White|Geek|Outgoing|Lazy|Friend of the World
    lOjjb1O.png

Also, Here's the lot Emerson started out on #DayOneLegacy
    gk7TmYx.jpg

sMggKkh.png

• Options
    Hey guys,

As I said before, I restarted my Disney Legacy! Here my Founder

Emerson White|Geek|Outgoing|Lazy|Friend of the World
    lOjjb1O.png

Also, Here's the lot Emerson started out on #DayOneLegacy
    gk7TmYx.jpg

I love the yellow jumper!! Is that custom? Your Snow is adorable :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

I love the yellow jumper!! Is that custom? Your Snow is adorable :)

Thanks. No. It came with Backyard Stuff pack.
    sMggKkh.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top