Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rain at least...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    VGismyIDVGismyID Posts: 22 New Member
    Weather would look so good in TS4. I want Storms and blizzards badly. It would make the game a whole lot more interesting, That's for sure.
  • Options
    Zorna_Zorna_ Posts: 34 Member
    Sims 3 Seasons was one of the highlights of that game, for me.

I am happy to wait for weather to come out in an expansion, though. Weather is pretty resource intensive, and it can slow down people's machines a heap. People who don't have powerful computers would find their Sims experience diminished by laggy gameplay whenever it rained or snowed
  • Options
    BrunoBBrunoB Posts: 13 New Member
    I wonder how beautiful rain would look in The Sims 4! :smile:
  • Options
    noxximsnoxxims Posts: 134 Member
    I feel like seasons is coming... I mean, after such a long wait for an EP they need to give us something to look forward to.
    8aec0358-095a-4e29-a083-d49ed056a897_zps3awx8cce.jpg
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    A seasons pack would be amazing! But yes, weather is a must. Day after day of sunny weather only adds to the feelings of repetitiveness. If there was the occasional cloudy day even! Or rain! It would add a completely different element to your entire Simming experience. If and when they do release seasons/weather, I'm going to be so friggin excited! TS3 Seasons was one of my favorites! It just added so much to the game. Yes the actual seasons, but the day to day weather changed how your gaming experience unfolded.
  • Options
    lmccall6860lmccall6860 Posts: 54 Member
    It doesn't seem like a real world without rain,it's seems very odd.We want Rain,Schools,Cars a real world not Rocket Ships,aliens and Space Rocks we try to create a Real Story we can beleive in..