The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    @Meggles you are crazy ambitious with this! (Well, everyone in here seems to be :D I'm really struggling with keeping up on everything I've started in a well balanced manner lol) So...you're asking for some help with submitting households? I could totally whip up a cranky old woman. Those are always fun :D

@Jellysimwich Admittedly, this is the most ambitious thing I've attempted but I am determined to make it work! I decided if I write it first I'll actually keep it up and remove the pressure. :blush:

That is a really good idea. I will definitely keep tabs on this project :)

Oh, and YES, please send me an old lady!!!

How soon do you need her?

Not very soon. I should add that to my post so people know it's not urgent. :)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    @Meggles I can get a cranky old lady to you after July 4 ;)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Thank you all for the birthday wishes! You all are amazing! :blush:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,776 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Munterbacon no since Blue cheese *is* suppose to have mold in it.

@Jellysimwich no I don't feel ill..it just the last two days I accidently ate moldy cheese for lunch without realizing it.

The worst! Hate when that happens. Sorry :/ Glad you feel, alright...

Today my mom was the one who discovered I ate moldy cheese twice. Since she went to get some cheese for her lunch and realize some of it was green and she somehow remembered me saying that the "Cheese tasted funny" and then realized that was what was making it 'funny'. So mom and dad were discussing me just right before I came in the door after 'work' and gym (and right before mom decided to wear sour cream but that's another story)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    @Munterbacon no since Blue cheese *is* suppose to have mold in it.

@Jellysimwich no I don't feel ill..it just the last two days I accidently ate moldy cheese for lunch without realizing it.

The worst! Hate when that happens. Sorry :/ Glad you feel, alright...

Today my mom was the one who discovered I ate moldy cheese twice. Since she went to get some cheese for her lunch and realize some of it was green and she somehow remembered me saying that the "Cheese tasted funny" and then realized that was what was making it 'funny'. So mom and dad were discussing me just right before I came in the door after 'work' and gym (and right before mom decided to wear sour cream but that's another story)

Oh no :D
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Ojenn I am so sorry. I just saw your message on Origin. I am terrible at seeing my messages!
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Spent the whole day being lazy on Sims 3. It's been so long I keep having to look up how to do stuff on google. :o Back to being lazy...
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    So, what's everyone accomplished today?

I've finished the new dress mesh I've been working on and I'm almost ready to post it to tumblr!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

I've finished the new dress mesh I've been working on and I'm almost ready to post it to tumblr!

I moved some boxes from here to there. Exciting I know! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Where "there" and "here" is exciting! "There" could be in the middle of an intergalactic war!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • Options

I'm finding my evil rotten CC that won't let my kids play Void Critters!
  • Options
    I Figured out a reason to use the Dragos mob boss guy in my story!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Where "there" and "here" is exciting! "There" could be in the middle of an intergalactic war!

No that was the here, the boxes wanted to get away from it all.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

DARN EVIL CC!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Has anyone else ever had this very strange (but amusing) glitch with the monster under the bed?

This is the saga that occurred in the Rosebrook house tonight:

Auggy had the monster appear, so he autonomously ran and woke up his mother to ask her to spray it. She wakes up, then goes downstairs and kisses her husband, doing nothing about the monster.

Auggy returns to his bedroom, tries to talk to the monster, and fails. By this time, more members of the household have fallen asleep.

Little Auggy then goes to wake up his father (who is now in bed). He wakes up, goes downstairs, and starts eating leftover pizza.

He goes and wakes up BOTH grandparents (one after the other). They completely ignore his pleas to help with the monster too.

He wakes up his great-grandmother, teenage siblings, AND teenage aunt. Literally NO ONE in the house will help the kid. It ends up being 6am, the monster disappears, and he can finally go back to sleep (thank goodness it was a Saturday!)

I was really wanting someone to autonomously go spray the monster, but it never happened! And THEN (it gets weirder) the monster appeared again the next night, but Auggy completely ignored it! He didn't even wake up!

I have no idea what's going on. I find it amusing, but also frustrating because I really wanted to see how the monster worked. I guess next time (assuming he doesn't sleep through it!) I will have to intervene and MAKE someone spray the monster :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    To those who like CC - Click!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options

DARN EVIL CC!

IT IS VANQUISHED!!!!!! *trumpets*
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Yea, I kept having that happen in my Drifter challenge... in which I can't control any of the sims to send them back to bed after he ran around and woke EVERYONE up. After 2 nights of that, I got the nightlight. Not that I don't like the monster... but I can't control any of them. They were all napping during the day and awake at night. :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

after i shoped i was going to clean but i got distracted by kids stuff. i also forgot i downloaded pose player since it never showed up til yesterday. i don't have poses because of that.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hi, everyone! :)

I'm here for my Book club announcement! This week we're reading Rocky Road by @SummerFalls ! Woot! So awesome.

I'd also love it if someone wanted to host Coffee Hour this week! I seem to be taking up permanent residency in BusyLand lately and so I won't have time to post questions until Saturday, and I suspect my mind might be fried by then, so my questions might come out like this:

Cookie?

Oh, wait. Rocky road is ice cream. Butterscotch topping? Whipped cream? Ganache? oooh! Ganache! Yum! I think I'll make some ganache this weekend! Oh, yum!

Also... we're getting ready for Summer Reunions! What are Summer Reunions? These are stories that we've already read in Book Club but which each have been updated by at least 10 chapters since we last read them. Here's what's been nominated so far:Thoreau Legacy, Heffner Legacy, The Bloomer Legacy, Ashes to Ashes, Arturo Legacy, The Devines, Skinner Saga...

What else would you like us to catch up on during Summer Reunions? Let me know in Book Club, please! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    I have Ross Petty in my head all day!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Is it just me or when a (female) sim is pregant is telling the the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 donor that they're expecting.. I half hear the female sim say something like 'father'.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    That awesome moment when you find out your eleven year old cousin has discovered anime but the feeling is soon replaced with panic because she's discovered anime... :anguished:

(I did a quick screening of the ones on her list and only one seems questionable. THEN AGAIN I know what I watched at her age... :sweat_smile: )
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    That awesome moment when you find out your eleven year old cousin has discovered anime but the feeling is soon replaced with panic because she's discovered anime... :anguished:

(I did a quick screening of the ones on her list and only one seems questionable. THEN AGAIN I know what I watched at her age... :sweat_smile: )

my dad took me who was 8 at the time and my brother who as 3 to see aliens. he thought it was a aprpriate family movie. funny thing is 4 years later he screened what i watched on tv. which i couldn't understand.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

my dad took me who was 8 at the time and my brother who as 3 to see aliens. he thought it was a aprpriate family movie. funny thing is 4 years later he screened what i watched on tv. which i couldn't understand.

My family was odd about what was kid-friendly and what wasn't. When I was 10, The Simpsons was banned and Avatar: The Last Airbender (okay, 12 then) was too dark and heathen, but The Passion of the Christ was a-okay.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top