Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have updated my top five. Thank you for the gifts, @charlotteprice !
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you for knocking out my top 5, @charlotteprice! That was a nice surprise to wake up to. :)
    You're welcome, @ZombieMew!
    Have a great weekend, @tac612!
    Got all my shopping done and out of the way for the week, put some laundry in, washed the dishes, now I'm going to sit and relax for a bit! Gonna try and hit the ads hard today, yesterday I got a bunch of good ones and spread the love all around here! Now to build it back up againI I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend!
    Updated my Top 5 :)
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    I am just in disbelief that @Kyrah2016 gifted me Sunlit Tides and that @charlotteprice has knocked out my top 5 <3<3<3<3<3<3 What amazing gifts to wake up to! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

I haven't tried to look for ads but last night just before I went to bed every single page had a paying ad and I was torn between going to bed or clicking ads. I started with 7SP and before I went to bed had 172SP. Hopefully the ads are in my favor again this morning!
  • Options
    That's so awesome, @LaineeCheri, about your gifts! Woohooo!!!!!!! :D The ads are going pretty well today. Hopefully, they'll be in your favor too.
  • Options
    @HSmith2016 I'm getting a lot of new ads! Disney World, Turkish Airlines/Batman, Singapore Airlines, and then theres old faithful "Visit Kissimmee" LOL
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you for spoiling me once again @charlotteprice , what a lovely thing to wake up to on my Friday off!

Happy Friday my loves, enjoy it no matter what!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    @LaineeCheri, I'm getting all those too! The ones I like the most are the PlayStation ones, they are quick and always seem to pay out. Building up my SP pretty quickly. I started at 38 or something and now I'm up to almost 280! Gonna keep at it! :D
    Question (again... hahahaha) for those of you who are trying to bank up enough SP to get worlds or the higher priced venues, but still like to send gifts to others. Do you have a set amount that you try to "bank" for yourself? I find that the closer I get to my goal for the higher priced items I want, the more I tend to gift out to others, so I never actually save anything for myself. And I never even feel bad about it, cause I have always been the type of person to give to others and think about myself last, I do it within my family all the time. Just wondering what other people do so I could pick up a few pointers or something. I'm thinking of maybe setting a goal that I will save around 50 SP at a time and gift the rest. Hahahaha... it's weird but I feel like I'm hoarding SP if I have over a certain amount. Silly, right? :D
  • Options
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @LaineeCheri, I'm getting all those too! The ones I like the most are the PlayStation ones, they are quick and always seem to pay out. Building up my SP pretty quickly. I started at 38 or something and now I'm up to almost 280! Gonna keep at it! :D
    Question (again... hahahaha) for those of you who are trying to bank up enough SP to get worlds or the higher priced venues, but still like to send gifts to others. Do you have a set amount that you try to "bank" for yourself? I find that the closer I get to my goal for the higher priced items I want, the more I tend to gift out to others, so I never actually save anything for myself. And I never even feel bad about it, cause I have always been the type of person to give to others and think about myself last, I do it within my family all the time. Just wondering what other people do so I could pick up a few pointers or something. I'm thinking of maybe setting a goal that I will save around 50 SP at a time and gift the rest. Hahahaha... it's weird but I feel like I'm hoarding SP if I have over a certain amount. Silly, right? :D

I was just saving for the Boardwalk when it was gifted to me. I started by making sure I never dipped below 500. Then I made 1,000 my goal and would get extra points and gift but never dip below 1,000. If I hadn't been gifted Boardwalk I would've gone over 1,500 then gift but never fall below 1,500.
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks to everyone who helped knock out my top 5 and then some: @Reachsims, @charlotteprice, @Kyrah2016. You guys are awesome! :)

Top 5 updated. :)
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you so much for the gifts @charlotteprice! <3

I've updated my top 5! :smiley:
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited March 2016
    hi simmers
    @Reachsims @Franny @charlotteprice @Okblondee7 @ZombieMew @LaineeCheri @HSmith2016 @Loveandhate and other simmers read this carefully i am only a few sets/venues/worlds away from owning (what i want) from the store :D:) crazy right here is whats left
    worlds:
    sunlit tides (in wishlist currently)
    midnight hollow
    aurora skies

venues:
    business as usual bistro (currently in wishlist)
    Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
    the golden ticket workshop
    the board walk
    le cinema plumbob
    Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center

sets:
    homecoming (working on)
    Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set
    Country Livin'
    Romanza Ceremony + Attire
    Mediterranean Life (already own 1set) (vineyard villa)
    Nautical Living
    Glitter and Glam Bedroom

Boho Vintage Women's Collection

expect me to remove some sets/venues but after that thats it and @LaineeCheri and other people your lots might take time to finish as i had to reinstall win 10 :D thanks for reading!!

more people @PalmArrow @renyerookami
    Post edited by adamzaid on
  • Options
    adamzaid wrote: »
    hi simmers
    <snipped>
    expect me to remove some sets/venues but after that thats it and @LaineeCheri and other people your lots might take time to finish as i had to reinstall win 10 :D thanks for reading!!
    and i dont have everything there becuase i want to get deathlisted <3

Darling @adamzaid first, thank you for thinking of me and building me a lot that's very kind of you. But this is, I believe, your third time asking to be deathlisted. If you keep posting you want it I can guarantee you it won't happen. It is an amazing feeling to know that some has thought of you and saved enough to wipe your list clean, but it has to be because they want to not because you've asked for it. I suggest you don't mention this again and just see what will happen. Maybe someone will surprise you <3
  • Options
    yup you are correct at @LaineeCheri ;) i should stop that
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited March 2016
    @Lizzie1234 I am loving your legacy story right now I am up to Lexi chapter 9!
    Thanks to @charlotteprice I have updated my top five!
  • Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Thank you for the crystal ball @charlotteprice! :smile:
  • Options
    well goodnight simmers see ya ;)
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    <snip>
    Have a great weekend, @tac612!

@HSmith2016 Thanks! We're visiting family and it'll be the last trip until after the baby's here! Excited to see everyone! I hope you have a good weekend as well!

@HSmith2016 I usually set a goal for myself, but it's like you said... you get to a point where it seems like a lot and I end up gifting a bunch of people haha. I enjoy doing that, though, so it's worth it! I did save up a few times for things I wanted and gifted people when I could. Now I'm back to doing a little bit of both (saving for myself and gifting others). I won't be able to save up much this weekend, but I'll be peeking in here every now and then.

I hope you all have a great night! I'm going to enjoy a drive in the car on this sunny day! :grin:
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    @OriginalMara @LaineeCheri

You're both so very welcome, its a pleasure to help others! The ads are staying strong with this Padawan :D

We've got some nice warmer temps here lately and I'm starting to dream of BBQ's!!!! :yum: I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome @lasummerb!

Wow, that's great news @LaineeCheri! Congrats :smiley:

I'm having a bit of trouble with ads as well @tac612 :neutral: These past few weeks, I haven't seen a lot, and about half of them were the ones that just remain black and don't load.. :/

I've updated my top 5 - thank yous are in my Thank You Thread! :blush:
  • Options
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    @OriginalMara @LaineeCheri

You're both so very welcome, its a pleasure to help others! The ads are staying strong with this Padawan :D

We've got some nice warmer temps here lately and I'm starting to dream of BBQ's!!!! :yum: I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

I think I drooled at BBQ's !!! Ribs, burgers, grilled corn on the cob, potato salad.... Well now I'm hungry LOL!

@MariTomKaulitZ thank you for the baseball jacket!! <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »

I think I drooled at BBQ's !!! Ribs, burgers, grilled corn on the cob, potato salad.... Well now I'm hungry LOL! ...

and cornbread, cole slaw, chicken, lemonade, baked potatos, roasted veggies, steak, iced tea, catfish, TROUT, shrimp, clams, and, and... OMG :dizzy: Look what you've started, I needz a mop for all this drool -summer can't get here soon enough!!

and baseball, music, family, gardening, dogs, festivals, neighbors, kids, jumprope, horseshoes, fishing, kites, tag, cards, fireworks, bicycles, pools, evening strolls, aaahhhh! B)

Now there's MY Wishlist & I wish everyone a most pleasant weekend <3:)<3
  • Options
    @Kyrah2016 and @LaineeCheri, mmmm.... BBQs are the best! Summer is my absolute favorite season, there's not much to dislike about warmer weather and everything that goes with it!
    @adamzaid, I try to give a few gifts to all the people who post on here, often ending up with nothing saved for myself. There are lots of higher priced worlds and venues I'm working towards also, but the fact that I enjoy giving to others outweighs my own wants for now. The way you asked for such high priced things makes me wonder if you are thankful of the smaller things given to you, and while being deathlisted would be an amazing thing to happen, some of us here aren't able to do something like that. Sometimes one or two gifts are how we show we're thinking of you. If you want the higher priced items instead, I won't be able to help you out.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,891 Member
    Teanias wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 I am loving your legacy story right now I am up to Lexi chapter 9!
    Aw wow thank you! <3 I'm so glad you like it :blush:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @Kyrah2016 and @LaineeCheri, mmmm.... BBQs are the best! Summer is my absolute favorite season, there's not much to dislike about warmer weather and everything that goes with it!
    ...and swings, flea markets, street fairs, outdoor plays movies concerts, cotton candy, beachcombing, campfires, marshmallows, ghost stories, baby birds, strawberries, blueberries, BERRIES, stickball, roller coasters, and... I think I've got cabin fever :D
    @ adamzaid, I try to give a few gifts to all the people who post on here, often ending up with nothing saved for myself. There are lots of higher priced worlds and venues I'm working towards also, but the fact that I enjoy giving to others outweighs my own wants for now. The way you asked for such high priced things makes me wonder if you are thankful of the smaller things given to you, and while being deathlisted would be an amazing thing to happen, some of us here aren't able to do something like that. Sometimes one or two gifts are how we show we're thinking of you. If you want the higher priced items instead, I won't be able to help you out.

In appreciation of both your post, and your behavior, that exemplify the spirit of giving, allow me to make it one less World you're wanting! Its you, and others like you here, that make me smile when I hit that SEND button <3
  • Options
    @Kyrah2016 @HSmith2016 I'm gonna have to quote Frozen's Olaf "but I've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot." <3<3