Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats your favoritte thing about the sims?

Comments

• Options
    dest01dest01 Posts: 283 Member
    [quote="duhboy2u2;14489273"]The humor and the over-the-top feel of it. Its a caricature of real life. I fall in love with my little simmies because they are beautifully flawed.[/quote]

Totally!
  • Options
    [quote="dogdancer;14489633"]Since, I love to decorate Create-A-Style is my favorite thing about TS3. [/quote]

Thats always fun![quote="napoleonwrasse;14489817"]I love create-a-style and all the possibilities in game play, making sims, and building.[/quote]

Me to!
  • Options
    [quote="victoriae350;14489836"]So much! :D I like the realistic graphics, the endless amount of stuff to do, the in game depth that lets you play for weeks on end without getting bored, and all the amazing features the expansion packs add :D[/quote]

I know!
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    I love create-a-style and all the possibilities in game play, making sims, and building.

This! I love the customisation options in the game. And the fantastic worlds that talented simmers have made.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I love how it can become an open world Sims 2 game with the tons of Mods I installed.I also love how custom worlds can be added and used for games instead of playing in crowded towns.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    DazedkittyDazedkitty Posts: 60 Member
    Haveing a garden and makeing nectar
    12541070_10208710144053713_5344325822682534069_n.jpg?oh=8a04e5a22e87f7f271750efc44c810bf&oe=5747540D
    COME CHECK OUT MY NEW SIMS 3 CREATIONS

• Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Oh and I almost forgot BONEHILDA!!

mbha3q.jpg
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    The fact you can do like pretty much anything is what makes it fun :) also the fact that you can just cheat if you need money or you can go 100% real and work and all the fun challenges
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    I like it, simply because it is a channel for my inspirative and imaginative wanderings. I like to be able to create original characters I have made up, and orchestrate their lives. I also like it for the sake of conducting social experiments that would be considered unethical in real life.
  • Options
    chibichocolatechibichocolate Posts: 33 Member
    I am a sucker for the graphics. Build and buy mode are amazing. I love the search bar. I just wish that like in the sims 3, when we build basements, the ground is highlighted to know where exactly we've built it.
  • Options
    chibichocolatechibichocolate Posts: 33 Member
    Oops, I thought this was just for the Sims 4 haha.
    I just like being able to live vicariously through my sims
  • Options
    sof2106sof2106 Posts: 136 Member
    I loooove CAS (the S being both Sim and Style ;) ) I think I spend more time creating sims and decorating than actually playing the game :D ...hmmmm... must.change.that.
    I also love populating my town with my own sims but that can be exhausting and frustrating from time to time, so now I'll try to stick to one family and go with the flow :)
  • Options
    Dazedkitty wrote: »

Havent done it yet :)
  • Options
    Eiszimmer wrote: »
    I like it, simply because it is a channel for my inspirative and imaginative wanderings. I like to be able to create original characters I have made up, and orchestrate their lives. I also like it for the sake of conducting social experiments that would be considered unethical in real life.

Couldnt have said it better!
  • Options
    Oops, I thought this was just for the Sims 4 haha.
    I just like being able to live vicariously through my sims

Im dying to try the sims 4! I only have the demo so ive made a few households and put them on the gallery check them out if youd like :)
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=destinyh70115&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    sof2106sof2106 Posts: 136 Member
    I have been re-discovering World Adventures these last days and I'm so excited! I wanted to take a break from gardening and farms and thought I'd send some sims to an adventure. The truth is my favorite destination all this time was Champ Les Sims but I decided to resist the urge and sent them to Egypt this time instead. Man, what a beautiful place! I felt sad when the trip was over because I had to wait 2 sims days to send them back. Also tomb exploring is so much fun! I'll send them again and next comes China! :) (The only thing bothering me sometimes is a bit of lag, but at least it's not Isla Paradiso :s )
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    The story telling aspect of it and building families (legacy play)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Still finding new and fun things to do and create with Sims 3 even after 4 years of playing. I'm still not bored and that is why it is an awesome game. :)
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Dazedkitty wrote: »

I want to make nectar! I think I knew how when I played a few years ago; but I don't have the slightest clue now... :|
  • Options
    BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    Exploration of the various features, creative freedom, and a community that has always included some of the most talented individuals in the world. :heart:
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Still finding new and fun things to do and create with Sims 3 even after 4 years of playing. I'm still not bored and that is why it is an awesome game. :)

Same here!
  • Options
    KeziahT wrote: »
    The story telling aspect of it and building families (legacy play)

Definatley!
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Best thing? I actually DO rule my game.
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    amaresity wrote: »
    Oh and I almost forgot BONEHILDA!!

mbha3q.jpg

She's one of my favorite things about TS3. I've got to add her to my game tonight.
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    I like the story-telling element. I love making Sims and giving them a story. In my game, Kevin Hudson and Kristine Allister have loved each other since high school. They're in college now, and an incident with a juice kegger party made them separate. Will they get back together? WHO KNOWS!

That's my favorite thing of the Sims.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]