Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Confessions Thread

Comments

• Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    okay.

once when I made pizza for dinner, I loaded up ts4 and had my sim order pizza and we ate it "together" *hides* this only happened once though

That is so pathetic and desperate that it's awesome!

Lmao.

• Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    kansas_zpshxjisma7.png
    Chandell is my dark and evil alter-ego in the Sims ever since I found her as a NPC in Isla Paradiso. (She's mine now Maxis! mua-hahahahaha) I let her do all the things I wouldn't dream of doing myself (for several reasons.), like 'fertilizing' the bushes at her neighbors.

I once recreated an inspector of the disability-bureau and had Chandell set him on fire, give him several good trashings, expose his inner beauty, set fire to his house and wreck his marriage by seducing his wife. (I have a profound disliking for that man.)

The Sims can be very therapeutic. ^^
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I can't do this anymore in my current job, so this is actually a Sims 3 confession. In my former position, when I had seniority, I'd schedule a vacation day to take Release Day off from work so I could play the latest stuff or expansion pack.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    I wish my sims would pop out of my screen, become real people and then be my friends/spouse.
    Or maybe I become a sim and join them in their world :(
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    AlanSims wrote: »
    All of my male Sims have big butts. Yes, and I take screenshots of them when they walk or wear undies.

LOL I have a sim I made that has a huge butt and the perfect not too buff not too thin body XD I thought I was the only one that kept not believing at how big his butt was lol. It was no intentional though
  • Options
    MissyScabtreeMissyScabtree Posts: 81 Member
    edited December 2015
    I spend way too much time in CAS. Every little detail counts!

Often when my sims are in a group convo and one gets excited and exclaims a phrase or something I repeat it out loud or laugh at their conversation, as if I can really understand what they are saying.

When a sims(s) gets on my nerves I'll give them a little makeover and make them hideous >.<

I dance along when my sims turn on the radio.

When I see hotties walking around I oogle at them(I'm sure that is a word....)then have my sim go befriend them so they invite them over all the time....also save them to my library for later things and stuffs.... >_>

Also spend way waaaay too much time looking at Simblrs....

*Edited* to add "as if" I knew what they were saying....geez before it sounded really bad as I could actually understand Simlish xD
    Post edited by MissyScabtree on
    "Silence is the most powerful scream."
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I can't do this anymore in my current job, so this is actually a Sims 3 confession. In my former position, when I had seniority, I'd schedule a vacation day to take Release Day off from work so I could play the latest stuff or expansion pack.

Lol XD so funny. But what is wrong with a day off? :)
  • Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    edited December 2015
    I wish real life were like The Sims in general!

Need money? Use a money cheat to get whatever amount of money you need!

Lose weight fast? Just spend a few hours on the treadmill and you'll be a hottie with a body in no time!

*cries*
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    Kerwinkle wrote: »

Lose weight fast? Just spend a few hours on the treadmill and you'll be a hottie with a body in no time!

*cries*

The amount of times I tried to make CTRL + SHIFT + C and then motherlode happen in real life is shameful
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I've made my crushes and my Simself in-game several times and played out how being with them in the future could be like through my Sim as well as making my Sim be good at lots of different things xD I know it's quite sad but it actually inspires me to practice being good at several things in real life :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    VickiVampiressVickiVampiress Posts: 211 Member
    I usually literally spend hours in CAS. And a few more hours in build mode. It can literally take an entire day, from morning to evening for me to create a family and build/furnish their home. Usually I don't even build because I suck at it!
    1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I literally narrate what my sims are doing almost like I'm doing a Let's Play which I'm hoping to do soon so it's good practice XD
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member

*cries*

Your posts have been incredible! Thank you, I haven't laughed this much in a month.

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    Ravager619 wrote: »

Lol XD so funny. But what is wrong with a day off? :)

I don't have seniority anymore. I'd have to ditch work. :p
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Mendota wrote: »

*cries*

Your posts have been incredible! Thank you, I haven't laughed this much in a month.

Aw thank you! Happy to have made you smile <3
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited December 2015
    I actually just realized that I take their nonexistent feelings too serious, when my Jealous Sim gets jealous from not having his boyfriend next to him, I IMMEDIATELY go to his boyfriend (who sometimes is really close to him) and make him go to him and give him a kiss or hug him because I feel bad for him! :(
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I get really attached to them, and cry when they die
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    VickiVampiressVickiVampiress Posts: 211 Member
    Sometimes I create a hot sim and get turned on from seeing them naked (yes I use nude mods). :|
    1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    Sometimes if I'm controlling my celebrity crush sim I'll pause it when his face is all serious and take the time to just gaze at him and go "Look at yOU YOU'RE SO CUTE WHAT A CUTIE AW" In my mind and then once I've realized that I've completely lost it I just unpause and forget I ever did that. .__________.
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't commit to anything in the Sims. Right now I have 9 different saves and my towns are filled with half finished lots.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    edited December 2015
    I grow an attachment to them like they're real, so if one dies I'll get pretty sad, or if say, a child comes home from school upset because they were picked on, I'll get all defensive and be like, "Who hurt you?! D:"
    Also, I tend to converse with them, and yell at the screen as if they can hear me when they don't do what I tell them to.

Sim: *avoids forced interaction and does something else*
    Me: "ZAYN, no! No, did I tell you to start mixing drinks before eating breakfast? No, I told you to do that after!"
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited December 2015
    %25 of my time spent in ts4 is making the most attractive male aim I can and drooling over him, wishing he was mine.

EDIT: And loading up premade sims and causing neighborhood drama. But that's mostly with the pancakes.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited December 2015
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    I don't commit to anything in the Sims. Right now I have 9 different saves and my towns are filled with half finished lots.

I know the feeling. Whenever I plan on moving my sim, I go and try to build them a house, about half way through I decide I hate the house and load another lot to start building again. My main save has like 15-20 lots of half built houses.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited December 2015
    I am actually really enjoying exploring my building and deviant styles with Get Together and even made a club of pyros to reflect how much I love setting things on fire in the Sims.

I also had the Sims 1 build mode music in my head the other day while building in the Sims 4. That was fun.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited December 2015
    Sometimes i listen to a song and create a story/music-video in my head with sims characters that fits the music