Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Confessions Thread

VickiVampiressVickiVampiress Posts: 211 Member
I couldn't find a Sims 4 related (active) confessions thread. So I thought I'd start one. What are some dumb, silly or embarrassing things you find yourself doing in The Sims 4? I'll start:

I sometimes start the game just to listen to the music, not even to play.
1Q6xf0t.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I spend more time watching others play it on YouTube or Twitch than I do playing it myself. Does that count? :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Talk to my sims as if they can hear and understand me. "What the bleep are you doing, Diamond? Did I tell you to do that? Are you listening to me?!"

Same. :D
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I sometimes listen to the The Sims 4 soundtrack on my smartphone when I'm working out.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    starrlinnstarrlinn Posts: 106 Member
    1. I sometimes make a family and only play them once.
    2. I do testingcheats and raise my sims needs so that they can keep leveling up their skills or relationships
    3. I spend more time looking for CC then playing.
    I hate my username
  • Options
    TartacusTartacus Posts: 73 Member
    I actually worry about my sims :| I also feel sad when they do.
    Origin Name TART4CUS

MSjFMBP.gif

Wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a Sim packed new year. <3TART4CUS
  • Options
    Kerwinkle wrote: »
    *Makes attractive male sim*

*Zooms in on face*

*Sighs* "Darn it, why can't you be real?!"

I actually do that with female sims and then go "Why can't I be you?". It's depressing, actually!
    1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    edited December 2015

*Zooms in on face*

I actually do that with female sims and then go "Why can't I be you?". It's depressing, actually!

OMG YES!

IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Talk to my sims as if they can hear and understand me. "What the bleep are you doing, Diamond? Did I tell you to do that? Are you listening to me?!"

Omg, I do that all the time. I'm like "I TOLD you to eat your darn breakfast! Gawd!".
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    I always talk to myself while playing. Like literally having a conversation with myself. Actually, I do that all the time now that I mention it.
    1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    I spend more time watching others play it on YouTube or Twitch than I do playing it myself. Does that count? :D

I'm the opposite. I can't stand watching Let's Plays. The players who do them get on my nerves because they don't do things the way I do them when I play, and some times they do make things more complicated than they need to be. So I end up screaming at the monitor and waving my imaginary cane around like an elder ordering the kids to get off his lawn! Dang Whippersnappers!

For similar reasons, I watch them for inspiration. I watch more building videos than actual LPs, but still. When I see someone play the game and I think "I could do that better!" well... it gives me motivation to see if I really can, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    Most of the time I'm basically living through my sim, which is quite sad, really. (I've created my celebrity crush and it looks spot on which is scary) and so yeah, living though my sim.. xD
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    Jarsie9 wrote: »

I'm the opposite. I can't stand watching Let's Plays. The players who do them get on my nerves because they don't do things the way I do them when I play, and some times they do make things more complicated than they need to be. So I end up screaming at the monitor and waving my imaginary cane around like an elder ordering the kids to get off his lawn! Dang Whippersnappers!

For similar reasons, I watch them for inspiration. I watch more building videos than actual LPs, but still. When I see someone play the game and I think "I could do that better!" well... it gives me motivation to see if I really can, lol.

I usually just stick to LGR Plays. or Funhaus, or Robbaz if they decide to play. I love how crazy they play the game.
    1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 717 Member
    edited December 2015
    All of my male Sims have big butts. Yes, and I take screenshots of them when they walk or wear undies.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited December 2015
    Sometimes I'll sit and watch my sims conversation bubbles and ad-lib what they are saying based on what images pop up. It gets pretty interesting.
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited December 2015
    I like to open it just for the music too, even if I don't intend to play. In fact, I have the sims music as my ringtone, both incoming calls and text messages have their own Sims tone
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Felicia1990Felicia1990 Posts: 248 Member

I do the same hahaha!
  • Options
    taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member

*Zooms in on face*

omg same!! I always zoom in XD some sims are just too attractive.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    With Get Together, I feel like I'm reliving my college years minus the college part. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    I sometimes go off script a.k.a I save really fast and do something I wouldn't normally do (kill a sim, make them cheat, go wild with the sim ray etc.) Depending on how I feel afterwards I either go with it or reload the save haha.
  • Options
    okay.

once when I made pizza for dinner, I loaded up ts4 and had my sim order pizza and we ate it "together" *hides* this only happened once though

That is so pathetic and desperate that it's awesome!

1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    I'm pretty sure I have a crush on one of my sims. Every time he jogs passed, I go "oooh, there's Josh" and I'm pretty sure I get this goofy look on my face and my heart beats a little stronger.