Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☠Sims and Modeling Halloween Showcase☠ - Closed

Comments

• Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    24ccphe.jpg

Wooooo
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    @Eliavah I have a little something for you aswell, expect it soon!

I'm English so not everybody has heard of this but my favourite treat is a crunchie bar. :yum:Cadbury-Crunchie-Split.jpg

It's a honeycomb centre coated in milk chocolate.....yum.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited October 2015
    @LilacErin I love crunchie bars <3
    my guilty pleasure has to be
    Frys-Turkish-Delight-Wrapper-Small_zpscxlx8s6z.jpg
    even though I am not supposed to eat them (Gluten, wheat & dairy free diet) I do love them <3

This is a pic from the past, I thought I would share this one as I do like how it turned out ;)

challenge_zps6c3aeec6.png

@Eliavah

HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-BERNI-3-god-the-creator-11547729-449-370_zpsr54gnipa.jpg

<3<3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    @Eliavah I'm glad you had fun on your birthday! Now you get to celebrate all weekend here! :)<3
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited October 2015
    Happy birthday Elia!
    il_570xN.651919000_3lyh.jpg
    MSY6MUT.png
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    34g7qd1.jpg

Hope you have a great birthday Eli!
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    Happy Halloween guys! >:)<3

And Happy Birthday to you, Elia!!! <3

eb6lnt.png

My favorite candy are Zotz! (blue raspberry flavor)

zotz-assorted-flavor-candy-20oz-22.jpg
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    Here are some of my Halloweeny old photos/edits

This my favorite one - a twisted version of Hansel and Gretel where they are the ones who eat the Witch.

2hxcb35.png

vpkdjm.png

vcrsd5.png

1819ft.png

110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Eli!
    img
    <3
  • Options
    megsteroomegsteroo Posts: 201 Member
    Happy birthday @eliavah !! We might not know each other very well but trust me, I think I've seen ALL your edits because they're just so amazing that I had to stalk you! You are super talented and the forums won't be the same without you <3 Good luck with everything :)
    27xqdg8.gif
    4Dxbywq.jpg
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    22643875105_e85427e782_c.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone!! and Happy Birthday Eli <3
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    25qf7gw.png

my terribly made card of loooove. <3
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited October 2015
    1CP12jA.jpg

Happy birthday @Eliavah! You're edits are AMAZING and you have done a lot for the community! <3 Hope you like the card :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    @Vanadis ; Aww you don't have to make me anything! /hugs The card is amazing enough c:
    @JoeJoe11 ; IS THAT BEYONCE BETWEEN THE WORDS?
    HOW DID YOU KNOW
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    thank you joee!!! <3 /hugs
    I'm home for my birthday, but I had a great time! Today is part two though LOL
    im exhausted though ;-;
    @LilacErin ; Thatt looks soooo god o_o
    I LOVE THE CARD BY THE WAY! You used my ears T_T <3. and the haiiiirRRrrr <3
    @InaMac69 ; Awesome halloween edit! Very spooookyy ~
    Also never heard of those :o I need to try all these candies & chocolates!!
    Thank you for the beautiful card too!
    @LeslieM25 ; Haha I will be celebrating here! Today is part two of birthday celebrationn, but yeah :3
    @Amazingamphy ; Cute spooky pirate edit! Love it :3
    Also thank you so much for the card! I hope there really isnt any spiders in my cake, unless they're edible candy ones xD
    @chellemh29 ; That is soooo awesome, cute and cool! THank you so much! Happy halloween ^-^ /hugs
    @SassyDana ; AHHHH I LOVE IT <3 /hugs And happpy halloween! ^-^ Thank you so much for the thoughtful words, and I haven't heard of that candy! I love fruity candies though :O (watermelon,strawberry, cherry, blue rasperry and grape are life T_T <3)
    All those edits are incredibly amazing, I reallllly love the first and last ones the most though! I love the setting and interaction in them =D
    @megsteroo ; /noms all the cake pops. They look so delcious ;u; Thank you so much! And i really appreciate the compliments! I'll be lurking of course after Faery Fae ends to see everyone's amazing things <3
    @TayTay4899 ; Ahhhh what a beautiful card and words! THank you so much hun <3 /hugs I'm so glad to have gotten to know you more, you're awesome :3 (and freaking gorgeous T_T) Happy Halloween!
    Also I can't save you're beautiful card ;-; I've been saving everyones to my computer :3
    @spackichan ; So amazing! <3 Thank you for the kind words bby <3 Your card isnt terrible at ALL i love it so much! <3 You're amazing :*
    2SPOOKY4ME
    2SPOOKY4U
    @PeaceSign101 ; Ahhh thank you Cookie! <3<3 Thank you for the compliment too! /hugs The card is amazing!
    /deepbreaths
    Hopefully I got everyone xD
    Thank you all so much! I love each and every one's card.
    Also HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!
    I'll submit some fancy halloween stuff soon!
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Aw thank you! I'll upload it and send it to ya in a PM <3
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited October 2015
    Elia, how could I not know? Slayin with Queen B on your birthday. My boyfriend got us tixs to the Mrs Carter world tour in 2013 for my 18th but I couldn't go (well, I would have... But he didn't tell me about them when he found out I couldn't go and sold them) but I ended up seeing her a month after at V festival which he got as a replacement so at least I saw her in the end!

I thought she'd be the nicest font out there.

Glad you're having a lovely birthday!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm loving everyone's cards! Great job everyone! =D For those who haven't submitted, remember that tomorrow is the deadline! (It won't be ending until later on in the night, so you're fine still!)

Don't forget to post those sims and edits! We want to see them! <3

The game section has been updated! The current one is ending tonight at 8 pm. Since no one cares about the SP, I'm just going to remove the vote. xD

Two more games have been launched!
    Start letter for Game 2 is Ridiculous
    woC0Uhf.png
    Nifty time zone converter! http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

First game
    Start Time: Now - 4:00 pm Arizona Time 10/30/15
    End Time: 8:00 pm Arizona Time.
    Post a picture of your favorite candy (can be organic and allergy free, etc.), and explain why! Let's see who likes what!

Second Game
    Start Time: 2:00 pm Arizona time - Now! 10/31/15
    End Time: 8:00 pm Arizona Time. Should be enough time I hope.
    End letter game! I'll start by posting a letter, and then you take the very last letter and make a new word out of it!
    Example:
    Me: Monkey
    Second person: Yoyo
    Start Word: Ridiculous
    (Remember to read the thread for our current word! This was just the starting word.)

Third Game
    Start Time: 2:00 pm Arizona Time - Now 10/31/15
    End Time: TBD
    Post a picture of your dream Halloween costume! Something you would love to wear, even if you can't anymore (though no one is too old to wear one :P). If you don't have one, post a picture of the most ridiculous costume you have seen! (make sure to keep it appropriate!).
    Post edited by MizoreYukii on
  • Options
    Ooh going to post this before I leave ;
    So 2nd game
    Ridiculous ---> Sci-Fi
    xD

3rd Game;
    My dream halloween costume would probably bee this ;
    MassEffect_Bestof_MassEffectAsariCosplay_1.jpg

I don't know why an Asari, I've just always wanted to be something unique, and labor intensive xD for halloween!
  • Options
    icicle

My dream Halloween costume would be either a fairy/ enchanted sort of thing or this character from a Sci Fi called Farscape:
    Aeryn-Sun-farscape-21174994-1591-2560.jpg
    I got named after her :D
    Ironically my nose is just like hers - looks good on Claudia Black not so much on me.
    <3
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @ninisims1 Thank you!
    Those images are so cool! They are perfect for Halloween. =D I love the second one. He's so ready to kickbutt. xD

@LeslieM25 Omg, those sound amazinggggggg! Now I really want one D: I'll have to look and see if I can find one!

@ColorMePink I'll have to get some this weekend and try it myself! I'll let you know if the hypothesis is correct. xD I think Nini said that the middle is nougat in one of her posts. :O I have no idea what it is though! And I've never had any of my candy cold. o-o I need to try that sometime. And I never grow tired of M&M's either! They are seriously the best! And the store had several floors. It was crazy. O_O they even had this little machine that determined which character you were. or color. Can't remember xD Didn't get to try it though. D:

Looking forward to those pics!

@Eliavah You're welcome! <3:kissing_heart: *squish hugs* I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday and that this thread made you happy. =D But don't think that. D: You're too amazing and definitely not useless! (You keep making all these tutorials and tips!)
    I'VE NEVER HAD CAKE POPS! O-O They look amazing though ;-;
    And of course you'd choose the most difficult costume. xD <3 Hahahah

@Vanadis Potato! <3 Hahaha xD

@InaMac69 Wow! That gives chills. O-o Love the poem and pic!

@Amazingamphy Nice pirate! I can't believe you found a set though for Sims 4!

@SassyDana The first one is my favorite too. O_O Just look at that lighting! And it's super creepy. hahaha xD What's the story for the last one?

@LilacErin What's Farscape? :O
  • Options
    @MizoreYukii

Farscape is a Sci first series that started in 1999. It's about an astronaut who gets stuck on a ship called Moya with a bunch of aliens. It's really good, I got to watch all of the series about a year ago and they made two films as well! My parents are huge nerds so.I had to be named after an alien.
    <3
  • Options
    @LilacErin Strange that I've never heard of it! I'll have to look into that, cause it sounds good. =D And being named after an alien isn't tooo bad? right? o-o

eraser

I don't really have a dream costume, so I'll post a funny costume I found xD I don't think I could wear this in public!
    Screen-Shot-2013-10-09-at-8.59.50-PM.png