Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vanslette Legacy (Build Newcrest) Updated 8/9!

Welcome to the Vanslette Legacy, a #BuildingNewcrest Challenge! This challenge was made by ShadyLady_DQ, and you'll find the rules by her here.

u4ORTTgm.jpg

Generation One
Part 1.1 - Meet Pheobe

The Snodgrass Legacy
[url="URL[/url]
Coming Soon
Post edited by BlueSimmer19 on

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Yay a new Build Newcrest story! Great start, I love that you went for a squeamish founder, what a unique idea!
  • Options
    BlueSimmer19BlueSimmer19 Posts: 71 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Yay a new Build Newcrest story! Great start, I love that you went for a squeamish founder, what a unique idea!

Thank you, I thought it might be an interesting trait which would make the challenge harder. Your Building Newcrest challenge really inspired me to start this, and i'm really glad that I did.
    The Snodgrass Legacy
    [url="URL[/url]
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Cool! I love buildnewcrest legacies :) Squeamish is really a bad trait if you have to build a park xD I'm also wondering about Phoebe's past :)

But, I have to say this, the background image of your blog makes my head spin :P It's sort of an optical illusion that the background is moving the whole time and it really hurts my eyes. I hope you consider changing it into something... less distracting ^^
  • Options
    LafrouLafrou Posts: 204 Member
    Oh wow, you're really brave to go for a squeamish founder! Poor girl, having to dig slimy frogs out of a log. Very nice start, I can't wait to see what happens next.
  • Options
    BlueSimmer19BlueSimmer19 Posts: 71 Member
    edited August 2015
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Cool! I love buildnewcrest legacies :) Squeamish is really a bad trait if you have to build a park xD I'm also wondering about Phoebe's past :)

But, I have to say this, the background image of your blog makes my head spin :P It's sort of an optical illusion that the background is moving the whole time and it really hurts my eyes. I hope you consider changing it into something... less distracting ^^

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying this so far! Sorry that the background is distracting you, I'll definitely keep that in mind the next time I'm on my desktop. Thanks for reading!
    Lafrou wrote: »
    Oh wow, you're really brave to go for a squeamish founder! Poor girl, having to dig slimy frogs out of a log. Very nice start, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Haha, yeah, I thought I'd puck a trait that would give her a nore unique perspective. Thank you, I can't wait to share the next chapter with you! :)
    The Snodgrass Legacy
    [url="URL[/url]
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    I really like this! Your storytelling skills are fantastic, and I'm really curious about the backstory you have for her now. I wonder if her past has something to do with why she's building a park, despite her general disdain for everything to do with nature and the great outdoors. Looking forward to the next update!