Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HERE ARE MY HOUSES =)

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,709 Member
    The layout of Blumingdale Road is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have created a neighbourhood of homes! The exterior of the homes are very nice! The flower box windows look very pretty! It looks nice how you have done the fencing. The brick texture of the exterior of the homes looks nice. Very nice outdoors areas! The corner pond looks nice. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or relaxing in the hot tub. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. It is great that you have horseshoes there for sims to have fun playing. Very nice gardening areas for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. The neighbourhood of homes is very nice! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Blumingdale Road is a superb idea and picture perfect, wonderful exterior designs :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The cottages are perfect! Straight out of a fairytale! So pretty! Already added your neighbourhood to my favourites. :)
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    flubber, not sure if you've showcased it yet, but I really like your "Lucky Dragon" Yoga build. It's exterior design is charming, and it has a beautifully landscaped entry. Seems like a great little escape - I'd like to head there in real life. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited July 2015
    hello @BryonyRae yes you are right! here it is

"LUCKY DRAGON" Yoga ;)
    YVw9zzs.jpg?1
    THE INSIDE
    dFcos45.jpg?1
    AND THE GARDEN AREA!
    dxfUOvp.jpg?1
    VupTX4B.jpg?1
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Lucky dragon yoga looks great! I think I saw it on the gallery already. The style is well done and the roofing is perfect. It feels very zen and relaxing :smile:
  • Options
    Lucky Dragon is a very nice yoga venue for Sims to enjoy visiting! :) The roofing is so very nice! It looks a very peaceful and calming venue! The outdoors areas are so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and trees! The zen rock and tree garden looks so nice! The water fountain features on the sides of the front garden are calming and restful to look at, as sims enjoy sitting on the stools meditating in the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have placed the stools around the edges of the zen rock garden. Nice front porch for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools in the outdoors air. The interior yoga room is very nice! Sims will enjoy attending yoga classes there. The blossom plants and the ceiling lanterns are pretty for sims to see whilst doing yoga there. They will enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst doing yoga on the mats.
    The build is very nice! :)
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Hi! I just looked through this entire thread & wanted to tell you how amazing your builds are <3 you're really talented!!! I especially love your yoga studiio!
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! The Asian style build is absolutely impressive! Great job with the landscaping and the architecture! Very realistic! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    THE CAFÉ DURSLEY
    TR0qPDj.jpg?1
  • Options
    THE "GET INTO SHAPE GYM"

kZxTE6m.jpg?1
    YtLcGNB.jpg?1
    mCja38a.jpg?1
    oNBRbFN.jpg?1
    EkAeoen.jpg?1
  • Options
    Cafe Dursley is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting to dine and have a drink! :) The dormers are very nice! The green colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have set up the umbrella covered tables for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine for eating outdoors! The candles look pretty on the tables. The flowers look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the lot. The greenery trellis and the awnings over the front entrance looks nice. The water fountain is a nice touch there. The flower boxes on the exterior look pretty!
    Very nice design of the gym! :) The layout of the interior is very nice! It looks nice how you have a bar counter area where sims can enjoy sitting at the counter on the stools having a drink from the bar,or from the drinks tray. They will enjoy the sunshine coming in the through the windows there. Very nice table and chairs nook areas. The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. It is restful for sims to look in the aquarium at the fish whilst in the gym. Sims will enjoy having a relaxing massage when laying on the table or enjoy using the gym equipment to keep fit. The eclipse pattern looks nice on the massage wall and the plants are nice touches in the corner nook.
    The builds are very nice :)
  • Options
    <3 OLD LIBRARY <3
    Y1LIRZc.jpg?1
    dCpT4ze.jpg?1
    lRnBQpC.jpg?1
    Q3zoi3Y.jpg?1
    dWvShrk.jpg?1
    Sr4WJdN.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    IT COULD BE THAT SOME OF THE HOUSES THAT I SHARE FIRST ARENT AT MY GALLERY NOW!
    ONCE MY GAME CRASHED AND I LOST SOME OF THEM :(

.... BUT THE NEWER ONCE ARE STILL THERE ! :D

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHICH HOUSES ARE LOST PLEASE AKS ME !
  • Options
    The exterior design of Old Library is very nice! The planter box windows look very pretty! The brick texture of the exterior looks nice and the awnings are nice touches in the build. It is nice that you have a flag pole in the build and the statue looks great in the front of the build. The plants either sides of the front door are nice for sims to see when going into the library. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the building! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases! Very nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computer. The books look nice placed on the tables. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. Very nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy resting having a chat or reading a book from the bookcases. It is nice that you have a kitchen there for sims to enjoy having a meal whilst enjoying reading a book. The condiments and fruit bowl are nice touches on the counter.
    The library is very nice :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU THAT YOU LIKE MY HOUSES !!! <3<3<3
    Post edited by flubber32c4 on
  • Options
    ..... I CANT STOP IT TODAY HERE IS THE NEXT ONE !!! ;)

FAMILY COTTAGE

A COTTAGE WITH LOTS OF ROOMS: ITS PERFECT IF YOU HAVE A LARGE FAMILY! <3

THE HOUSE
    uai2VPd.jpg?1

GARDEN AREA
    Xzl9r1N.jpg?1

1st FLOOR
    cWvRWBo.jpg?1

2nd FLOOR
    237vvNw.jpg?1
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oh woow really beautiful!! Your curb appeal is amazing well done!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    All of your builds are so amazing! <3 I'm going to need more plots!
  • Options
    The exterior design and the layout of the interior and outdoors areas of Family Cottage is very nice! :) The flower box windows are very pretty! The roofing is very nice! The design of it as two homes together is very nice! Very nice front garden courtyard areas! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbqs and eating meals outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered tables. It is nice that you have pools there for sims to enjoy swimming in. The hedging dividing the middle between the courtyards looks nice and the flowers around the edges of the lot looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    Your builds are great, I'm a big fan of bricks and yours are classically beautiful. My fav among them is Café Dursley. The greeenery looks naturally grown over time and os perfect for the old house. I'd love to drink some tee there (can't stand coffee^^) myself.
  • Options
    <3 LUXURY <3

tZVf9AW.jpg?1
    MeTGOy0.jpg?1
    9Vbihot.jpg?1
    aZoaumF.jpg?1
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Very her interesting. Really beautiful. Great layout. Really is luxury. Well done!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    xdarkxartistxxdarkxartistx Posts: 55 Member
    I am in love with all your builds!
  • Options
    drslimidrslimi Posts: 207 Member
    Wow I'm loving all of your lots. Great work as usual, @flubber32c4 ! Wish I had space in my game for every single one :-)
    Visit my blog for all of my downloads, pictures, and videos!!!
    www.SimsCreations.com