Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Super Hero Expansion Pack...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LizardSquadLizardSquad Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Playitt said:
    > LizardSquad wrote: »
    >
    > I was a bit 'meh' about the idea until I saw the whole super villain idea. And then I saw the sidekick part. That would be wicked cool. You can plot and slowly take over the city. I think EA should consider something like this. Not everyone would be down for it but I would :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I know! But the thing with expansion Packs is not everyone likes every single one! They have to vary them so that there is somthing for everyone! <3

I agree! I think a new kind of expansion is something we need. I love seeing some old EPs but others I'm tired of seeing. I'd like more than anything to see something new.
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    I wouldnt buy it
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,023 Member
    This is not something I would care much about. I have to admit I would love a medieval pack however......with some supernatural powers (Merlin etc.). Good luck getting what u wish for!
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Sure, why not ? That means Burglars come back as well to rob your house ? How about TSM-style robbers ?

If done right, it could be nice...I remember the top level of Police career was a superhero on Thesims2.

Ah, but please, without those silly Bunny outfits from that TS3 Stuff Pack.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    AvatarOfShibbyAvatarOfShibby Posts: 34 Member
    I'd buy this as long as it had lasers.
  • Options
    PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    I'd buy this as long as it had lasers.

Yeah - Secrete mission!
    Life is better when you have friends...

• Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I love this idea, love everything weird, supernatural and plain awesome in the Sims series and this would be the ultimate!
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    A Super Hero pack is a bit much..I'd rather see them really advance occults.
  • Options
    Jerrello wrote: »
    A Super Hero pack is a bit much..I'd rather see them really advance occults.

Your opinion... :)

• Options
    I love this idea, love everything weird, supernatural and plain awesome in the Sims series and this would be the ultimate!

Thanks!

• Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i find Super Heros trailer for sims 4 this true or fake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdS_VM0yHRs
  • Options
    nutholenuthole Posts: 7 New Member
    ^ video is fanmade, but I'd really love a super themed expansion!!!!
  • Options
    FreymayFreymay Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love this as a full expansion or a game pack! You could have a levelling up system like Vampires. I like the idea of having 2 new active career, superhero and supervillain. Maybe sidekick could be a part-time career? I think super powers should be obtained ramdomly and are hard to get. A My Hero Academia vibe would be cool as well as a Marvel feel. The storytelling would be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,199 Member
    My faves were:
    Supergirl
    Wonder Woman
    Bionic Woman
    Batgirl
    Storm
  • Options
    ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    I think this would be cool. And superhero movies are really big at the moment, it would make sense to cash in on it. I've always been a fan of superheroes, and would love to create my own. And it would be something different.
    Although I agree with Jerrello and SheriSim57, I would love more advanced occults, and a medieval pack. So I could create a Fantasy World.
    But I would definitely by a Superhero pack.
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Sacrificial has a superhero/villian mod. I haven't tried it out because I can't fit it in my story (yet). But I've put it in my To-Be-Tested Mods folder for one day when I want to make a doomsday story.

It has some depth to it. You choose either to be a superhero or villian, and the mod spawns mini quests for you to do: save sims, put out fires, chase bad guys. Then at a higher level of super uh- heroness, you will have to fight the ultimate villian. You get the same mini game if you chose the villian route. Your character will have a costume and superpowers too.