Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Super Hero Expansion Pack...

PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts and I think that this would be a great expansion Pack idea! I already have a thread about The Sims 4 Expansion Pack ideas but I am just really think that this is a good idea!

Expansion Pack Ideas... (LINK)
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831692/expansion-pack-ideas/p1

I was in the library, at my school, with my best friends (@lavenderbag and @LonleySimmer) and we were talking about Expansion Pack ideas and I thought that it would be really cool if there was a super hero expansion pack. You could powers (ice, fire, mind control, strength, flight ect), two new careers, a good hero, where you help fight crime and help civilians (active career?) or one when you steal things and cause trouble, there would be lots of new costumes to choose from (including masks, hats ect) and in CAS you could choose your power. The careers would work like you start up as a sidekick (lv.1) and then either: a Super hero(lv.10) or Super Villain (lv.10) then at lv.5 you could choose to be good or evil. Then you had to go on mission and find clues, interview people and then catch the criminal (if you wanted to be good) or rob banks, escape the police, escape prison ect (if you want to be bad). There would be lots of build/buy objects (all fit for lairs), you could also have lots of really cool gadgets as well. Also, there would be a new walk style, flying (not really walking but... yeah). You could be a super hero from child - elder! There would also be a skill the further you increase it the better you would be at doing it!

I would like to know if you buy it, if it was real, and what things would you want to be in it? What powers?

Feel free to write a comment! If I forgot to add anything just tell me!

Bye for now,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Post edited by Playitt on

Comments

• Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Would I buy it, yes of course, I buy EPs.
    The idea might not be likeable to everyone, but with so many superhero movies out there, hell why not have it in Sims too.
    Thumbup from me.
  • Options
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Would I buy it, yes of course, I buy EPs.
    The idea might not be likeable to everyone, but with so many superhero movies out there, hell why not have it in Sims too.
    Thumbup from me.

Thanks!

• Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Interesting idea. One of the more unique ones I've heard. Personally, I wouldn't buy/play it since it isn't my play style. I really don't like the supernatural type packs either, though I loved Makin' Magic... Anyways, I'm sure others would be interested in this too.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I would not waste my money on this. And I am sure EA wouldn't waste their time making it.
  • Options
    Interesting idea. One of the more unique ones I've heard. Personally, I wouldn't buy/play it since it isn't my play style. I really don't like the supernatural type packs either, though I loved Makin' Magic... Anyways, I'm sure others would be interested in this too.

Thanks for calling it unique! <3

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'd seriously consider buying this. I get as much of a kick out of the nonrealistic side of Sims as I do out of playing real-life in it. This looks like it could be fun :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I wouldn't buy either but it's a nice idea and someone could like it.
  • Options
    I'd seriously consider buying this. I get as much of a kick out of the nonrealistic side of Sims as I do out of playing real-life in it. This looks like it could be fun :)
    Yay! Thanks <3

• Options
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I wouldn't buy either but it's a nice idea and someone could like it.

Thanks for your opinion!

• Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    This could be really cool. +1 from me.
  • Options
    This could be really cool. +1 from me.

Thanks! <3

• Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited July 2015
    Although it's not something I would personally want in my game I can see how it would appeal to others. (I'm one of those players whom likes everything to be quite... normal. I'm not a fan of the supernatural elements in the series either).
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    I would not waste my money on this. And I am sure EA wouldn't waste their time making it.

But they decided to waste there money and time on The Sims 3 World Adventures?
    Bugs and issues, repetitive...ect

• Options
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    Although it's not something I would personally want in my game I can see how it would appeal to others. (I'm one of those players whom likes everything to be quite... normal. I'm not a fan of the supernatural elements in the series either).

Thanks for the great comment! <3

• Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    really awesome idea! I love super hero's! I would love to have all sorts of powers, would be cool if it was kinda like x-men.
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    really awesome idea! I love super hero's! I would love to have all sorts of powers, would be cool if it was kinda like x-men.

I know! <3

• Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sounds like some cool idea for some :) But I like the more realistic side of the sims!! so I wouldn't buy it ;) still cool idea
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Sounds like some cool idea for some :) But I like the more realistic side of the sims!! so I wouldn't buy it ;) still cool idea

Thanks!

• Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    If we could do superhero teens then it's a done deal
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I had mixed feelings when I read the thread title...
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    DevSims91 wrote: »
    If we could do superhero teens then it's a done deal

Yeah! Also children!

• Options
    LizardSquadLizardSquad Posts: 7 New Member
    I was a bit 'meh' about the idea until I saw the whole super villain idea. And then I saw the sidekick part. That would be wicked cool. You can plot and slowly take over the city. I think EA should consider something like this. Not everyone would be down for it but I would :)
  • Options
    I was a bit 'meh' about the idea until I saw the whole super villain idea. And then I saw the sidekick part. That would be wicked cool. You can plot and slowly take over the city. I think EA should consider something like this. Not everyone would be down for it but I would :)

I know! But the thing with expansion Packs is not everyone likes every single one! They have to vary them so that there is somthing for everyone! <3

• Options
    Alyssia29Alyssia29 Posts: 128 Member
    mmm it could be interesting but not something i would like to see in the early EP. I'd like magic / supernatural stuff way more than this though
  • Options
    Alyssia29 wrote: »
    mmm it could be interesting but not something i would like to see in the early EP. I'd like magic / supernatural stuff way more than this though
    Ok!