Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Rivie wrote: »
    klaipini wrote: »
    We're being so quiet! How is everyones challenges going?:)

Generation 2 is still going for me, I don't know if I'm going to have to interfere with Snow's death or if I'll wait until she dies of old age. Decisions, decisions ...

Don't kill her :(

Generation 2 will last a long time
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

Generation 2 is still going for me, I don't know if I'm going to have to interfere with Snow's death or if I'll wait until she dies of old age. Decisions, decisions ...

Is snow an elder? Maybe you can just age her up.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    New post! And yes there's more Ramiro in it :D

http://swcheppes.wix.com/mylifeasasim
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member

I play on short life span just so it doesn't last forever. Lol!!
  • Options
    Who's everyone's none family favorite in their challenge?
    Mine is Ramiro (not sure his last name). He's a townie that we first met as a kid, but really got to know him better as a teen. He's quite the romeo and has a thing for the Blanc girls! I've loved intertwining him into my story! QuLTiW0.jpg
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    edited June 2015
    I am doing some homework so I cannot play til I am done that's my reward..lol If you want to find my sims on the exchange, they are under the name Zenda772. The reason is when I signed up for this message board it would not let me use Zenda772 do my log in so had to do new name.
  • Options
    Lydiaa88Lydiaa88 Posts: 173 Member
    All my episodes will post on my youtube challenge at 6:30 CST on Tuesday and Thursday.. ^_^

• Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    Here's how Snow's family is coming along. She just had her 7th baby, Hortense, who aged up last night to a child. Grisom and Dob are living on their own on a neighboring lot. Snowpea is the presumptive Cinderella heir. She's had a boyfriend since high school (neighbor Kaden Halliday), but I'm a little worried he may die off before she gets a chance to marry him since I've noticed he seems to be several days older than her based on when he's been aging up compared to her. We'll see what happens.

BlancFamilyTree3.jpg

It's hard to pick a favorite of the bunch, but I really like Jan, and little Hortense aged up into a very cute little girl.
  • Options
    cchant86 wrote: »
    Here's how Snow's family is coming along. She just had her 7th baby, Hortense, who aged up last night to a child. Grisom and Dob are living on their own on a neighboring lot. Snowpea is the presumptive Cinderella heir. She's had a boyfriend since high school (neighbor Kaden Halliday), but I'm a little worried he may die off before she gets a chance to marry him since I've noticed he seems to be several days older than her based on when he's been aging up compared to her. We'll see what happens.

BlancFamilyTree3.jpg

It's hard to pick a favorite of the bunch, but I really like Jan, and little Hortense aged up into a very cute little girl.

My favorites change each time I play :p
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    @swcheppes No, not yet. I still have to get through the others before she becomes an elder.

@Spacey72659 I play on long lol but I don't want to make it normal, I feel like it goes too fast. In a way I want Ash to get married but I don't want Harmony to be gone yet either.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    Mine is Ramiro (not sure his last name). He's a townie that we first met as a kid, but really got to know him better as a teen. He's quite the romeo and has a thing for the Blanc girls! I've loved intertwining him into my story! QuLTiW0.jpg

2 new episodes!!
    I don't know if I could pick someone, I just realized something about them I didn't know and it changed what I had planned lol. Well, not actually changed it but made it more interesting.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options

2 new episodes!!
    I don't know if I could pick someone, I just realized something about them I didn't know and it changed what I had planned lol. Well, not actually changed it but made it more interesting.

I'm very intrigued! Will we learn what this something is? That happens with my stories sometimes too. I'll take a picture intending the story to go one way then those tricky little sims change it. It's like they have free will lol
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

2 new episodes!!

I'm very intrigued! Will we learn what this something is? That happens with my stories sometimes too. I'll take a picture intending the story to go one way then those tricky little sims change it. It's like they have free will lol

Yes, it's actually in today's post.
    Problems Everywhere http://luxsimsworld.blogspot.com/2015/06/dp-problems-everywhere.html

I just read Bella Blanc's latest posts and are things going where I think they are? Wow, was that the surprise? Or the prince we weren't expecting? lol I love all the details in your story. On these episodes my favorites were:Simone's comments, Florian's prayer lol and the painting!
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    Problems Everywhere http://luxsimsworld.blogspot.com/2015/06/dp-problems-everywhere.html
    No family is safe from family problems.

Quick recap if anyone is interested :smile:
    SPOILERS ahead lol
    05-19-15_12-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Kingson family: Harmony (Snow) is the founder, had seven kids with Rylan: Rosie, Ash (cinderella), Forest, Ebony and Bijou (twins), Aspen and Pearl.
    Rosie went on vacation with the neighbors when she was a kid so Harmony and Rylan could have their seventh kid (house was ful). The neighbors are the Frosts: Jack, Elsa and their kid Harry. Rosie and Harry are together now that they're teens.
    Ash met Grace and Forest met Tia.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options

2 new episodes!!

I just read Bella Blanc's latest posts and are things going where I think they are? Wow, was that the surprise? Or the prince we weren't expecting? lol I love all the details in your story. On these episodes my favorites were:Simone's comments, Florian's prayer lol and the painting!

Are you talking about the good Doctor? You know I can't give anything away, what fun would that be :p All I'll say is this isn't the only time we'll see him!

I just caught up on your story (sorry I was a bit behind). All the kids are such good looking teens! Is Harry going to be your Ramiro? And I feel like either Grace or Tia is hiding something...I hope Aspen doesn't get hurt, he's adorable! (your Tia looks like my Olivia lol)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

2 new episodes!!

Are you talking about the good Doctor? You know I can't give anything away, what fun would that be :p All I'll say is this isn't the only time we'll see him!

I just caught up on your story (sorry I was a bit behind). All the kids are such good looking teens! Is Harry going to be your Ramiro? And I feel like either Grace or Tia is hiding something...I hope Aspen doesn't get hurt, he's adorable! (your Tia looks like my Olivia lol)

It's okay, that's why I posted a quick recap in case anyone wanted to know what problems the sims brought to the family without having read any other post. I hope Harry isn't our Ramiro, I think is the one I like the most outside the family. I haven't gone into his house to see what surprises he might have for me though.
    Lol Tia is a townie, I just found her at the zoo and I thought she should be part of the family, hopefully. I really don't know what Tia and Grace hiding, I don't even understand how that happened.

Aw, okay, I'll wait to see who Bella marries. :blush:
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    @swcheppes "I was ok because I got an awesome sister!" Loved it!
    Have we met Tiana's dad?

No I've been so behind on the blog because I've been trying to organize my pictures (they don't always go in order when I upload them to imgur, grrrr) But for Disney fans you'll recognize him, and it's a shocker ;)

Oh right, he's a disney character. I thought it was someone we had met on the previous generation. Got a little confused there for a second, had to come find this post. :joy:
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    Sorry about all the posts, this is the last one for today. :relaxed:

@Emma-LeeXOXO I finally got around to reading the posts where the pictures weren't showing up last time.
    Noah is so cute! Chris is so funny lol, his face was hilarious, I've never paid attention to the faces they make when helping kids
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    Yeesh tell me about the issues! I left Cinders to go play one of Snow's other children (Caleb and his family) and their kid just freaking died! gah! Had to skill the parents up to get ambrosia as I just couldn't let poor Maggie think she was a bad mum or me a bad sim god ;) Took ages needless to say so I have left my legacy a little to deal with side family issues just because I love them all so much! Now if only we could fix that icky incest glitch all would be well again!
    pizap.com14351576634241.jpg
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    speirsy wrote: »
    Yeesh tell me about the issues! I left Cinders to go play one of Snow's other children (Caleb and his family) and their kid just freaking died! gah! Had to skill the parents up to get ambrosia as I just couldn't let poor Maggie think she was a bad mum or me a bad sim god ;) Took ages needless to say so I have left my legacy a little to deal with side family issues just because I love them all so much! Now if only we could fix that icky incest glitch all would be well again!
    pizap.com14351576634241.jpg

Oh no, how does that happen? Now I'm worried to leave my Bella to play with others. I hope all is good now :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Two more posts today!!!!

http://swcheppes.wix.com/mylifeasasim

I should be able to get some more up later. I'm trying to catch up with real play!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    @swcheppes the dreaded chemistry set. NOT child friendly! Don't let any of them have it!
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    @swcheppes the dreaded chemistry set. NOT child friendly! Don't let any of them have it!

There were two fires because of it, nothing major because they were there to put it out. But after the second one, I had to remove it if no one really needed it
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options

Luckily I've only had artists and business sims, no need for chem set ;)

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member

That thing killed one of my Sims once too! Not a kid though, it was her dad.
    It's so sad you lost you child though :(
    Did you add her to the family as a playable ghost? That'd be fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top