The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I feel so conceited. One of my sims aged from teen to young adult and, after changing her outfit and giving her a little lipstick, I was so happy with how she looked, I did sort of a photoshoot with her (pose player). I ended up taking over forty pictures! And she is not model-esque, let me tell you! I don't think she's ugly, but I am not entering her in any contests!

But I'll spare you all and only show one picture, though it's heavily edited.

18191027531_1b724ca8d2_z.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,219 Member
    @SweetieKaye Nice photo

Here is the last pics from the wedding, im lazy today so no text under them so enjoy.

[img][/img]Screenshot-16_zpsxmvl9j7u.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-17_zps385qai8b.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-19_zpsqmhu22os.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-18_zps3xrdytcv.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-22_zpslavd0ivv.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-26_zpskcwxpfsn.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-24_zpsnrayksfj.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-20_zpsgfjvyuyu.jpg

that was all I had from wedding.

• Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    [img][/img]2z8z4hg.jpg
    Well my sim's soon-to-be husband chilled out at her bachelorette party and apparently has bluetooth ?
    [img][/img]2evr9mq.jpg
    Sure! Oh, and this is like gen 5 of the Ephre Legacy! Expect to see more of them here!
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Like the dork that I am I made Jack Frost and Elsa sims.
    Jack makes a snowman while Elsa looks bored to death.
    15dv3lw.jpg

11lnbtf.jpg
    Which lead to a kiss in the snow.

Jack sees strange lights in the sky.
    fbwd2w.jpg
    ji2v77.jpg

Elsa goes into labor and Jack freaks out.
    2myakjp.jpg
    10z782g.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2015
    @TadOlson They look so cute with their matching laptops side by side :)
    @wolfkomoki1 Poor Jack getting abducted and then having to watch Elsa in labor...
    @Silverofdreams30 Cute pix, looks like Autumn is very happy :)
    @SweetieKaye Cute pic :) Gabriella is lovely.
    @lovespandas1 Lol at the sim showing up with his bluetooth, everyone is wired these days :p

Screenshot-848.jpg

The next morning, Terry and Kaydence walked to the administrative building before going to their classes.

Screenshot-5041_zpsl7qnnas8.jpg

They sat in chairs, waiting somewhat impatiently for the dean of students to arrive.

Screenshot-5042_zpspo8mysh4.jpg

"Have you made any progress on your book?" Terry asked, attempting to make conversation while breaking the silence of the dean's office.
    "Ugh, thanks for reminding me," Kaydence replied. "I still have my notes, but I just haven't had any time to sit down and put anything together. So much has been happening. Oh, and we need to go to Kadyland at some point, too."

Screenshot-5043_zpszulejxib.jpg

Terry laughed. "You sure that's a good idea?"
    "I've got a lot of questions to ask Lillibao.""
    "Right."

Screenshot-5044_zpsa5z4zxoy.jpg

Just then, Dr. John Simlius, the university president, walked in. (This is my interpretation of him, from the voice on the university life trailer. I used a combination of the headmaster from Sims 2 and a real-life prof I had)

Screenshot-5045_zpsglp5et6n.jpg

"Ah, Mr. Ho, Miss Jolina, I understand the two of you have come to see me," Dr. Simlius began in his crusty, high-class British accent, extending his hand to theirs. "I have your files in front of me."

Screenshot-5049_zpssbnmj2mg.jpg

Kaydence took a deep breath. Terry, tapping her thigh, prompted her to speak. "Rex Lovelace is obsessed with me," she began.
    "What makes you think that, Miss Jolina?"

Screenshot-5046_zpshcnv0wdf.jpg

The pair produced photographs of Rex's bedroom, littered with pictures of Kaydence, from her childhood to now.
    Dr. Simlius chuckled. "Maybe he's a fan? You're the daughter of a successful actor and a successful singer, and I understand you have a role in a television show."

Screenshot-5050_zps1du0sniu.jpg

"He keeps inviting me to his house... I don't feel safe around him. I've stopped going when he calls, but still, I don't feel safe."
    "Has he sent any threatening letters or anything like that?"
    "As far as I'm aware, no, but -"
    Dr. Simlius smiled. "I can file a report, but unless the situation escalates, there's really nothing that can be done." He took down the information and filed the report Kaydence made against Lovelace.

Rex Lovelace had been in hot water with a Jolina before. Kaydence's cousin, Sierra, reported him for making unwanted advances towards her when she was an undergrad. At the time, Lovelace was teaching a physical education class that Sierra took.
    The charges Kaydence levied against Lovelace went a step further, however. She accused him of everything short of stalking her. And Rex wasn't even her teacher.

As they left the building, Terry and Kaydence decided that they would have to try to avoid Rex as best as they could. "Makes me wonder what Rex has on the university," Kaydence thought, not sure if Terry heard her.

What do you guys think? Did Kaydence overreact?
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice photos!

@SweetieKaye I think she looks great! I love seeing Sims who don't have lots of CC skins, makeup and such.

@venusdemilosims I don't think Kaydence was overreacting in my opinion. If some guy who had made advances on my cousin in the past had photos of me plastered all over the walls and kept inviting me over to his place I'd approach the dean as well. i think she should stay well away from that Rex dude.
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • Options
    SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    edited May 2015
    With my Home-wrecker Experimental game closed, i booted up my Casanova game. After several attempts to get the Grim Reaper to move in [option to move him in when he got sociable never showed up.], so at the next attempt, i just got the Reaper as a Romantic Interest and trying to Woohoo with him ended in a rejection.
    After that, i rebuilt the house. Have an empty basement, probably turn into a spare bedroom when i move in a Townie to carry on my Casanova's legacy.
    My Casanova's Wife has just under three weeks til she becomes an Elder, so it's a matter of time- impregnate her before she becomes an Elder, or see if Casanova dies before then and try for Ghost Babies. [Worst case- i kill my Casanova, and impregnate her after.]
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Nory_05 -I love those laptops for the poor sims just starting out because they're very cheap in the game.I downloaded them from TSR as part of a set.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.It's great to get rid of a virus.Great pictures!
    @SweetieKaye -Great picture!
    @lovespandas1 -Hi there and welcome to the thread.We love sharing updates and giving comments on other updates.Great pictures!I've seen that when my sims are studying skills on their iPads and working with other tasks.
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -I love how my couples work close to each other and the laptops are great for the poor sims.Great update!I don't think she was overreacting.
    @Selvaxri -Great update!
    Here's the first part of an Evermore Falls,Maine special update from early spring in 1636.
    The snow started melting away in Evermore Falls,Maine in the night while everybody was sleeping.
    18215168462_8990e4738b_c.jpg
    The residents of Evermore would all be getting their outfits changed when they got up to find the snow gone in the morning.
    18220092071_2bde500ef2_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Elena ages up today so Elsa decided to have cake. She's an introvert so she wouldn't throw a party. That and they don't know anyone other than the butler and the maid.
    Later Elsa spends the time teaching her to walk.
    34p10t0.jpg

Later Jack and Elsa decided to spend the day at the winter festival for a much needed break.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @venusdemilosims thanks yeah these 2 are ridiculous happy with eachother if i do not contro lthem all they want to do is hug and kiss they even forget they have kids lol. Great update.

@Nesoiancitizen thank you

@TadOlson thanks great update

@wolfkomoki1 great photo the toddler is so cute
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    Hi everyone. Sorry I vanished for a few days, life has been a bit hectic as I am currently in the middle of a move so the packing is causing a general chaos around me.

In other news I am making an adjustment to my story plans. While I am going to keep going with my Chasing Dreams story the writing and sorting out of plans is going slowly, plus like with my usual stories I end up planning more than I play. So I am starting a secondary story which while I have backgrounds and base ideas planned out is going to stay as something I just play and post about what happens as I do (I may dramatize it a little but I am going to stick to going off of how things go rather than a planned story).

I am hoping to get that posted in a little bit provided I finish putting the post together before I have to go to work. In the meanwhile Chasing Dreams is going to go onto a schedule of a chapter each weekend (whether I have one done this weekend is yet to be determined but worst case I will have it done by next).

As to comments I will try to get them this evening after work or at least by tomorrow morning.

Sorry again that I just vanished but I couldn't really help it and fair warning I may be in and out until this whole move is finished.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Here is my next update the couple had triplets so Im going to choose the nextgen from the 3, i wont let them have more kids,
    here is a few pics.

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsmmyap0d0.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpsookcqbxy.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zps4q7gc8i3.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpsi1tszmi1.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-9_zpskrwgw88s.jpg

that is all

• Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 those are some pretty triplets! Good luck with picking a heir.

@Celiria I understand. Life happens. And when it does it helps remind me that this is just a hobby. Hehe. Real life how rude! Hope things calm down for you soon.

@venusdemilosims Kaydence did not overreact. Are you going to take the intereaction with Rex anywhere or is it just gonna be a mentioning?

I know I didn't get everyone but little phone plus big update equals headache for me.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 They are adorable! I'd love to see the second daughter grow up to be heir.
    JkN3z9U.gif
  • Options
    It's the first day of winter in my game, and do you remember what that means? This is the first part of Jenni Jones-Brown and Goodwin Goode's wedding :blush:

fpsUfdD.jpg?1
    he1KZb0.jpg?1

Some annoying paparazzi were loitering outside the Eyres' home that night. I recognized one of them as the guy who was trying to flirt with Jenni. The little umbrella speech bubble over his head makes me think he wishes he had an umbrella; it was pouring down at the time.

kUX4OOV.jpg

Here's the painting in the kids' room.

oOLCaKs.jpg?1
    8MNHvOT.jpg?1

Jenni and Goodwin went to visit the Eyre family shortly before lunch. They had come to offer an invitation to their wedding, which was taking place at four o'clock. Ashley, for some reason, wasn't there but Des and the first thing Jenni wanted to do was flirt with him, of course (I suspect it's because of her Hopeless Romantic trait) but this time I cancelled the interaction in time and got them chatting.

"I would be so happy if you, Carson and Ashley came along, Des!" Jenni said.

"Of course we're coming, Jenni! You and Goodwin are family friends. We wouldn't miss this wedding for the world," Des assured her.

ow8itfv.jpg?1
    nG4VZQa.jpg?1
    iKy2i28.jpg?1

Jenni could not resist spending a little time with Alexis since she was there. She also got to know Carson a bit better but I didn't take any pictures of their conversation.

gGqnN8v.jpg
    x5zZcUS.jpg
    PnVY1Cv.jpg?1

Three o'clock came around and everyone started getting ready for the upcoming wedding. Jaimey was so excited to see her parents finally getting married. Lenny was more subdued on the outside, but inside he was just as excited as his granddaughter. As they waited for the bride and groom to be, they watched the cooking channel together. But they weren't paying any attention, their minds were focused on the wedding that was to come.

HIQ1E3X.jpg

"When are they coming down? I feel as if it's been forever!"

"Calm down, Jaimey. They'll come down soon. And the guests haven't arrived yet."

Jaimey was on the verge of getting up and pacing. "Ugh. I can't wait another second." She took a deep breath. "You know, I've been imagining this day for ages, ever since my mom first told me about Goodwin. I am so glad it's finally happening."

Lenny smiled, though it was really more of a grimace. He too had been waiting ages to see Jenni's wedding.

wq243nA.jpg?1

Goodwin was the first to come down. Jaimey ran to him immediately.

"Is she coming, is she coming?" Jaimey demanded.

Goodwin nodded. "Yep, don't worry. She's just got a few more things to sort out."

The doorbell rang. The first guests had arrived and the wedding was about to begin! Stay tuned for part 2 of the big event.
    JkN3z9U.gif
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks all for your feedback re: Kaydence reporting Rex to the dean. I wasn't sure about posting it.

@Nesoiancitizen Congrats to the couple for getting married! Everyone and everything looks good so far, can't wait for Part 2!
    @Minx Wherever the game goes, is where I go. I stopped planning things for these guys awhile ago :p The game kept sending Kaydence invites to parties from Rex, so that's where the storyline was. He's a much, much older man, old enough to be her grandfather, and here he is sending this young girl party invitations. So far he hasn't crossed the line - yet. If he does you guys would be the first to know about it. What would this much older man have in common with this young girl anyway?
    @TadOlson I'll try that skilling online mod. My Sim is in college at the moment, and in University skilling is one of the things the sims have to do to get good grades. I think it's the main thing, actually, ahead of even studying, going to class, and their special object.
    @Silverofdreams30 Did you make Autumn's husband or was he in the game? They're very happy together and seem to be well matched.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I can't remember where my last comment was, so I'll start at page 612.

@Silverofdreams30 Very nice update and pictures. :) I see that someone is pregnant.

@lovespandas1 Nice pictures. I especially love the second one. It looks like he's really into whatever he's doing, lol.

@wolfkomoki1 I like Rise of the Guardians and Frozen. I never thought to ship Elsa and Jack, though. But I guess it makes sense. The two movies did come out relatively close together.

@venusdemilosims Rex Lovelace...isn't he the old guy who is in college and won't graduate because he's busy throwing parties and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on underage girls? I can see why Kaydence would be concerned.

@TadOlson Great update!

@wolfkomoki1 Elena's such a cutie. She's totally a mini Elsa.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update. :) The twins are really cute.

@Nesoiancitizen Congratulations to both couples on getting married.

If anyone is interested in reading the story I'm writing, you can follow along here.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11273629/1/Imperfect
    It's a Harry Potter fanfiction set during The Next Generation, 20 years after the seventh book with very original main characters and a, hopefully, original storyline. If you would like to comment on it, you can do so as Guests if you don't want to create an account. I would really appreciate it. :)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2015
    Gah, the heat got me for a couple days. The weather was actually gorgeous and it enjoyed it for the first bit but it stuck around a bit too long for me, I need a break every so often I'm so sensitive to heat. Yesterday was much cooler, but I was working on other projects... writing an upcoming story (that's been upcoming and supposed to be like a week away for like 2 months, lol, I swear I'm getting close to posting finally though. Not here though, on a blog, the language at least gets strong, other points may also) and I was working on converting some of Alaina and Keenan's wedding photos into paintings for the game, now I'm redecorating the house because you know a few new paintings means the whole house need renovations LOL I wanted to redecorate anyway though. I did play some though and I have a couple updates almost ready to go so I'll post at least one tonight probably. I thought I should be good and do at least a few comments first though. I think I'm just going to go from page 612 though.

TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's another update from Evermore falls on the last day of the year 1635.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early that morning and getting ready for the day before it was too far into the morning
    18120188196_42258cf473.jpg

Nice update.

Evermore Falls looks nice the way the snow is melting, kinda pretty.
    I feel so conceited. One of my sims aged from teen to young adult and, after changing her outfit and giving her a little lipstick, I was so happy with how she looked, I did sort of a photoshoot with her (pose player). I ended up taking over forty pictures! And she is not model-esque, let me tell you! I don't think she's ugly, but I am not entering her in any contests!

But I'll spare you all and only show one picture, though it's heavily edited.

18191027531_1b724ca8d2_z.jpg

She's very pretty, I saw your pictures on tumblr too very nice. Nothing wrong with a photoshoot of a sim you like.

[img][/img]Screenshot-16_zpsxmvl9j7u.jpg

Nice pictures. Looks like they had a lovely time. I love the slow dancing pictures :mrgreen:

Aww the triplets are so cute, the second girl is super adorable.

[img][/img]2z8z4hg.jpg
    Well my sim's soon-to-be husband chilled out at her bachelorette party and apparently has bluetooth ?

LOL, yeah they get that bluetooth when they listen to something on the multitab... my sims sport the bluetooth piece often. At least he was entertained at the bachelorette party anyway.

Jack sees strange lights in the sky.
    fbwd2w.jpg

Haha, abducted >:)

As they left the building, Terry and Kaydence decided that they would have to try to avoid Rex as best as they could. "Makes me wonder what Rex has on the university," Kaydence thought, not sure if Terry heard her.

What do you guys think? Did Kaydence overreact?

I'd probably have that same thought.

No, I definitely don't think she overreacted, Rex Lovelace is a creep like seriously the guy has some serious issues. Somebody needs to stand up to it.
    Celiria wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Sorry I vanished for a few days, life has been a bit hectic as I am currently in the middle of a move so the packing is causing a general chaos around me.

In other news I am making an adjustment to my story plans. While I am going to keep going with my Chasing Dreams story the writing and sorting out of plans is going slowly, plus like with my usual stories I end up planning more than I play. So I am starting a secondary story which while I have backgrounds and base ideas planned out is going to stay as something I just play and post about what happens as I do (I may dramatize it a little but I am going to stick to going off of how things go rather than a planned story).

I am hoping to get that posted in a little bit provided I finish putting the post together before I have to go to work. In the meanwhile Chasing Dreams is going to go onto a schedule of a chapter each weekend (whether I have one done this weekend is yet to be determined but worst case I will have it done by next).

As to comments I will try to get them this evening after work or at least by tomorrow morning.

Sorry again that I just vanished but I couldn't really help it and fair warning I may be in and out until this whole move is finished.

I understand. Good luck with the move, those are such a hassle and so time consuming, hopefully it goes well though.

wq243nA.jpg?1

Goodwin was the first to come down. Jaimey ran to him immediately.

"Is she coming, is she coming?" Jaimey demanded.

Goodwin nodded. "Yep, don't worry. She's just got a few more things to sort out."

The doorbell rang. The first guests had arrived and the wedding was about to begin! Stay tuned for part 2 of the big event.

Yay wedding! I'm such a sap for weddings haha. Jaimey is adorable with her excitement. :mrgreen:

LunBeauty wrote: »
    If anyone is interested in reading the story I'm writing, you can follow along here.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11273629/1/Imperfect
    It's a Harry Potter fanfiction set during The Next Generation, 20 years after the seventh book with very original main characters and a, hopefully, original storyline. If you would like to comment on it, you can do so as Guests if you don't want to create an account. I would really appreciate it. :)

I started to check it out, it seems like you're off to a nice start, I'll have to catch up on the rest after. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims Thanks!

Here's part 2!

ud2O1Ea.jpg?1
    KanOFw1.jpg?1
    xqr5O66.jpg?1
    3RwjleJ.jpg?1

The guests arrived. Jaimey was excited to see her friend Carson and gave him a hug as soon as she saw him. Meadow was there, of course. The first person she fixed her eyes on was Lenny and rushed over to greet him, but it quickly turned into flirting.

fKSmb4U.jpg?1
    Xvd5uMp.jpg?1

Jenni came down in her elegant wedding gown. Ashley was waiting to congratulate her.

"You look beautiful, Jenni!" Ashley said. Her eyes were watering.

"Awww, don't cry, Ashley," Jenni said, smiling widely as she gave her best friend in the whole wide world a big hug. "Thank you for coming."

kSUzbGe.jpg?1
    BhImIDH.jpg?1
    kUZ38Pw.jpg?1

Jenni and Goodwin said their vows.

"From the first time I saw you, I knew you were the right one for me," Goodwin began. "I know I haven't always been there in person, but there hasn't been a single moment when I stopped thinking of you. I promise to love you for forever and beyond."

Jenni beamed at him. "I didn't write anything fancy, but I think that the time we've spent together says enough. I love you, Goodwin."

w5KZogs.jpg
    5Gpo37s.jpg

Everyone started getting emotional, especially Jaimey. She was crying throughout the ceremony. Both Ashley and Carson clasped their hands to their hearts. Like mother, like son!

pRGsrEX.jpg?1
    lo2q61L.jpg?1
    U6g1jjs.jpg?1
    OFxoBqS.jpg?1

63ckqWB.jpg
    Ec8mbtc.jpg
    3OPhi2Q.jpg
    irSNLqo.jpg
    Lhgvhty.jpg?1

The ceremony ended and everyone threw rice. Then they gathered in the kitchen and outside to eat a delicious post-wedding ceremony feast of stuffed chicken, cookies, salad and shrimp cocktail.

8S04f2U.jpg?1
    9pzRhae.jpg?1
    cjN9Zgq.jpg?1

Everyone was in a rather flirty mood after the ceremony (notice Des and Ashley were flirting with each other in the background of the first picture). Lenny decided it was time to show Meadow how much he found her attractive. Lost in the depths of her glittering purple eyes, he leaned forward and kissed her. He pulled back, worried about her reaction but she pulled his hand to her face and fixed him with an expression that said enough.

6yV6PQU.jpg?1
    Gr39UvB.jpg?1

Jenni and Goodwin made sure their first night as a married couple was memorable one.

That's it for this update!
    JkN3z9U.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    The next couple days were very stormy days, lots of rain and thunder and lightning, and hail. So the Alaina and Keenan got stuck inside their room at the resort, of course they didn’t mind. When the rain finally let up they went out to one of the many parks in town.

Keenan pushed Alaina on the swing.
    Screenshot-16877.jpg

They tossed around a Frisbee
    Screenshot-16899.jpg
    Screenshot-16897.jpg

Had a nice little picnic
    Screenshot-16928.jpg

And they stayed so late into the night that they were able to go stargazing through the telescopes on the outlook platform. Well, Keenan stargazed and Alaina painted the night sky.
    Screenshot-16945.jpg
    Screenshot-16944.jpg
    (it was a lovely pure black painting… such skill, much beauty)

Keenan discovered a new star which he named after his lovely wife.

And sun the sun began to rise, so they headed back to the resort to sleep but thought they might go back that night. By the time they got back to the resort though Alaina had gotten a nasty sunburn.
    Screenshot-16951.jpg
    I feel you Alaina, I burn that fast and that bad too (with or without sunscreen). Of course I'm just abnormally pale, you aren't I dunno why you burn so easy at least I have a reason. Anyway I’m sorry, I know it hurts. Stay out of that sauna your skin will not appreciate the heat.

Keenan went right to bed and Alaina just laid down for a quick nap, it was no use trying to sleep much when her whole body hurt, she knew it would keep her up a lot. She did get a couple hours of peaceful and painless sleep, but regretted waking up because it hurt so much.
    Screenshot-16956.jpg

It hailed all night so they didn’t go back to the lookout, and Alaina was just miserable and didn’t care. She did fail to listen to the advice to stay out of the sauna though and spent a bunch of time in there.
    Screenshot-16958.jpg

The next day she was feeling better and was all healed up, and the weather had let up again so they went back to the outlook for the evening. Alaina joined Keenan in searching the galaxy through the telescope. She found a star which and returned the favour naming it after Keenan. He also found a star and named that one after Evie. It had been hard to pick which of the twins to name it after so he went with the first born, hopefully he or Alaina would find one more star they could name after Mae so she wasn’t left out. And Alaina was the one to find Mae’s star, just as the sun was peeking over the horizon and the stars started to fade away, she caught it just in time.
    Screenshot-16989.jpg
    Screenshot-16994.jpg

They again went back to the resort when they noticed the sun rising, and Keenan got sunburnt on the way home. He too thought it was a good idea to nurse his sunburn in the sauna.
    Screenshot-17007.jpg
    Guys, no. STOP. Just stop. All my past burns are actually coming back to life to cause me pain as I think about this. My skin is like a million degrees after a sunburn I would never treat it with heat, store a bottle of moisturizer in the fridge and treat it with that it feels good and it helps heal I feel a sauna would harm a burn more. But whatever you do DO NOT use the sauna.

And the rest of their honeymoon was pretty much rained out too, but again they didn’t mind they were perfectly capable of entertaining themselves in their room, and more than happy to.
  • Options
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!The triplets all look cute.
    @Celiria -Hi there!
    @nesoiancitizen -Great updates!
    @venusdemilosims -That's a great idea because I live that Mod myself.
    @LunBeauty -Thanks for the comment.I've bookmarked your link so I can find it.
    @dreamerz13 -I've been having horrible weather lately and want it gone.It's way too hot for me and I hate the hot weather because I get badly sunbuned and overheat.Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    I've got an update coming up soon.
  • Options
    Here's an update on the outfits Eli and Ami Jankowsky chose for spring's arrival.
    Ami's outerwear.
    18031041178_67c5d2d1f0.jpg
    Sleepwear.
    18192402096_2217940be4.jpg
    Everday.
    18192410806_34bd6b1b6e.jpg
    Eli's outerwear.
    18192419206_ca0cb4b40f.jpg
    Sleepwear.
    18215224722_e0fd3fa437.jpg
    Everyday.
    18215233412_594b4e320f.jpg
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 Ouch! I've never gotten a sunburn but I can imagine the pain. Will Alaina's scars eventually fade (or lessen)?
    JkN3z9U.gif
  • Options
    I've switched over to the Goode family, since I was tired of playing with the Eyres. Hopefully Story Progression won't do anything too weird with them while I'm gone :D

g38p50T.jpg?1
    mzgbxfd.jpg?1

It snowed on the second day of winter. School was cancelled, much to Jaimey's surprise and delight.

OJLXSHy.jpg
    jF3wg17.jpg?1
    0To1qS2.jpg?1

Jenni felt a little sick at breakfast that morning. She couldn't blame it on her cereal, since she hadn't even touched it. Lenny and Jaimey were both concerned when she went running to the bathroom but Goodwin was oblivious and continued chomping on his toast and jam.

1bmUmot.jpg?1
    lxsF02I.jpg?1
    WL0TDyg.jpg?1

Lenny set some time aside to build a Classic snowman with his granddaughter. It made him late for work, but it was worth it.

4vzIoVw.jpg?1
    xJXd5ZK.jpg?1

The family went out to the science lab while Lenny was at work and took a greeting card photo. I love the science lab backdrop with the planets and stars. There were three photos and each family member's room got a photo.

dH8roif.jpg?1
    NobZLG7.jpg?1

The whole family had a pre-dinner snowball fight shortly after Lenny got home. It was one of the rare times that the whole Goode-Jones-Brown family got together and had a little bonding time (the family relationship levels are so low with this family, and it seems to take ages for the levels to increase with Goodwin and Lenny. Are there cheats to increase relationship levels?).

XhCgFyC.jpg?1
    ll7MYwa.jpg?1

Goodwin broke in the telescope he and Jenni had gotten from the Eyre family as a wedding present. He didn't make any celestial discovers yet, but he's working at his logic skill!
    JkN3z9U.gif
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    Here is my new story I mentioned

Chapter 1- Friends and Secrets

this-will-be-great.png

Devon: This is going to be great guys, just watch. No parents, no rules. This will be awesome.

apartment-building.png

Her two friends just kind of shook their heads at the enthusiastic girl as she raved over their new found freedom outside the apartment building they were moving into.

Trisha: Hey careful what you say, remember your the only one with parents to begin with.

Devon paused slightly the awkwardness of her previous statement dawning on her but that brief pause and a quick apology weren't enough to fully dampen her good mood.

devon-mackenzie.png

The blonde who was still bouncing around excitedly was Devon MacKenzie. In many ways Devon could easily fall into the standard rich girl formula. Her father ran the local news group and her mother was the vice president for a large tech corporation, as such she'd known a life of wealth and privilege as long as she could remember and as her father would openly admit was spoiled rotten by both he and her mother. But while many would assume she was just another of the self centered snobby airheads that often seem to come from that kind of household this would be an unfair assumption regarding Devon (especially given that she was a constant staple at the top of her class when it came to grades and spends a decent amount of time practicing with the punching bag at the gym meaning she could probably beat you up or out argue you if you ever got her to sit still long enough to do it, her absent mindedness however is another issue that often leads her to speak before she thinks)

A boisterous and fun loving tomboy Devon has never felt the need to wildly spend her families money (though she has no qualms using it when she sees fit). She enjoys music and athletics mainly and would probably be proficient at either of them if she ever settled down and focused on one. Instead she prefers to bounce back and forth between those hobbies as well as video games and partying. Her one real skill would be her knack for computers. Growing up with a mother in a tech field Devon picked up on computers early on and seemed to have inherited a knack for it. And while she rarely has the patience to sit and work at it nobody can deny her capabilities in the field.

trisha-kendrick.png

On the opposite side of the spectrum from Devon is Trisha Kendrick. Where Devon is loud and energetic Trisha is calm and reserved. The only person in their grade who routinely scored higher than Devon Trisha is the epitome of what people would expect Devon to be based off her grades and status, and she has achieved this without any of Devon's advantages. Trisha's parents passed away shortly after she started high school leaving her to struggle through on her own. Despite this and with no shortage of effort she worked her way through high school, stayed at the top of her class, and maintained a part time job (working at the local new group, run by Devon's father), all while making time to spend with her friends. To this day Devon still maintains the belief that Trisha made it through high school without a wink of sleep.

While Trisha has maintained her position at the news group (though now full time rather than part time) she doesn't want to be there for the rest of her life. A constant romantic (as evidenced by her large collection of romance novels) she dreams of one day becoming an author herself and to enjoy the kind of fairy tail romance she enjoys reading about. The current target of her affections being the cute redheaded mutual friend of her and Devon.

natalie-frey1.png

That friend is Natalie Frey. The newest member of the group Natalie moved to town with her older brother half-way through high school. Like Trisha she has no parents to speak of, a topic she frequently prefers to avoid, more-so since her brother ran off leaving her on her own a few months after they moved into town. She'd met Devon and Trisha shortly after moving to town and they had stayed by her when her brother abandoned her.

Like Trisha, Natalie loves to spend time reading though her tastes tend to be far more eclectic. For Natalie variety is the spice of life as she reads numerous genres as well as finding plenty of interest among music and art. Her boundless curiosity leads the frequently shy girl to spend most of her time seeking new experiences and things as well as a love of collecting.

Back with the trio outside their new home.

kill-some-aliens.png

Devon: Look guys, I'm really sorry about my comment but you have to admit, it's going to be great. We're three young, wildly independent girls and we will have a blast now that high schools over. And to celebrate drinks are on me tonight.

Natalie: *laughs* It's alright Devon, we know you didn't mean anything by it. Just let us have some time to settle in before you drag us off to the bar.

friends.png

Trisha: Technically shouldn't we celebrate a different way, we're only 18 and we aren't really supposed to drink.

Devon: Awww, come on. You're always such a stick in the mud. Besides it will be fun, and you might meet the future Mrs. Natalie Kendricks, huh huh....

Trisha's face went a bright scarlet while Devon nudged her.

Devon: Okay, you two go get settled in. My new computer should have already been dropped off so I'm going to go kick some alien butt in the meantime.

small-apartment.png

With that the three headed off to their respective rooms in the building.

As she entered Natalie stared around the room. It was small but suitable, and it was nice knowing her friends were in the building with her. Despite that her mood was a bit sour from Devon's earlier comment.

She glanced to make the door was shut before releasing the disguise she'd been maintaining.

release-disguise.png

Quickly her red hair faded away, her skin tone shifted back to it's natural blue, and the tips on her ears morphed up leaving Natalie standing in her room in her natural form.

across-the-hall-completely-oblivious.png

Her shoulders drooped slightly as she stood there still thinking of the earlier comment, and the realization that Devon was now going to be living just across the hall yet was completely oblivious as to the truth about Natalie.

knock-on-the-door.png

Her thoughts were interrupted as a knock came from the door. She quickly altered her voice as she responded.

Natalie: Yes, who's there.

Trisha: It's me Trisha.

how-are-you-doing.png

Natalie relaxed allowing her voice to go back to it's natural tone as Trisha walked in.

Trisha: Are you doing alright, I saw you were a bit flustered at what Devon said.

hate-when-she-says-things-like-that.png

Natalie: I'm alright. I just hate when she says stuff like that.

The two settled onto the nearby couch as Natalie freely spoke of how she felt, something she never could do around Devon.

Trisha: She doesn't mean anything by it, it's a game not aliens in general. I mean she doesn't even know aliens really exist.

Natalie: I know, it's still just a little unnerving.

Trisha: Well you could just tell her the truth, then you'd see for yourself that she won't hate you.

Natalie: NO! She can't find out.... what if she.... what if she isn't okay with.....

she-means-no-harm.png

Trisha: .....I get it, but keeping it a secret isn't helping either. It just means that you.... I mean you are hiding it from her for fear of her rejecting you but at the same time you can't....

This was always the toughest thing for Trisha. She knew Nat liked Devon, and she wanted to support her friend, but at the same time her own feelings made it hard to stay unbiased. How do you advise someone you like when they have feelings for someone else?

Natalie: Look, I know.... but I just can't tell her right now. You two are my friends.... and I know you were okay with what I am but it's different with her because.... becau.....

Trisha: Because you have feelings for her....

Natalie: *nods* ..... please just don't tell her, I'll tell her eventually but.....

your-secrets-safe-with-me.png

Trisha: *sighs* Alright, as always your secret is safe with me.

Natalie wrapped Trisha in a hug.

Natalie: Thank you.... you're a wonderful friend.

Trisha: Yeah.....

And that's it for this update (and wow that took longer to type than I expected). O hope everyone enjoyed the update and as always happy simming.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top