Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's Better For Bella?

Lol, so one day I decided to play as the goths, when I saw that Bella was in a flirty mood. Then I saw that Johnny Zest was over and Mortimer was not home. I checked her relationships and it turns out she's been CHEATING on Mortimer with several other guys. She was romantic interests with Don Lothario (of course), sweethearts with Damian Pancakes. (He was a young adult and grandson of bob and Eliza pancakes.), and lastly SOULMATES with Johnny Zest (which is quite weird). Who do you think is better for Bella? (Oh and ps, Damian is the kind of outgoing guy who loves making friends with everyone. The reason why he is the grandson of the pancakes is cuz I basically "bred" the whole town into having kids) Mortimer, Don, Damian or Johnny?

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Mortimer and Bella, of course, are meant to be together. ;)
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Mortella. They're meant for each other.
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    Either Don or Mortimer.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Well if you just want her to have a boyfriend on the side then Zest since their soulmates.
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    bmealaynabmealayna Posts: 442 Member
    Lol, so one day I decided to play as the goths, when I saw that Bella was in a flirty mood. Then I saw that Johnny Zest was over and Mortimer was not home. I checked her relationships and it turns out she's been CHEATING on Mortimer with several other guys. She was romantic interests with Don Lothario (of course), sweethearts with Damian Pancakes. (He was a young adult and grandson of bob and Eliza pancakes.), and lastly SOULMATES with Johnny Zest (which is quite weird). Who do you think is better for Bella? (Oh and ps, Damian is the kind of outgoing guy who loves making friends with everyone. The reason why he is the grandson of the pancakes is cuz I basically "bred" the whole town into having kids) Mortimer, Don, Damian or Johnny?

If i were playing as Bella I'd probably keep Johnny on the side but remain married to Mortimer.
  • Options
    L_Gibbs1372L_Gibbs1372 Posts: 30 New Member
    I always liked Bella and Morty together.
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    Don Lothario is perfect for Bella!
  • Options
    soph18049soph18049 Posts: 126 Member
    Morty! He never gave up hope that she would come back in Sims 2... *sheds small tear*
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Don makes ugly babies.

So go with Mortimer, they make okay kids.
  • Options
    > @LaAbby said:
    > Don makes ugly babies.
    >
    > So go with Mortimer, they make okay kids.

Sims 4 Cassandra makes me think otherwise... but then again, you did say 'okay' kids, not 'great' LOL
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    I don't know maybe its just me, but it seems like they went out of their way to make Mort and Geoff extra repulsive/annoying this time around.

Don is real bad too. He used to be like a macho Italian looking guy, complete with the male bouffant.

68294838.jpg

He just looks neutered in TS4 to me.

latest?cb=20140906162400&path-prefix=ru

Man... poor poor Don.

• Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Any old man with money will do
  • Options
    > @Vlaxitov said:
    > I don't know maybe its just me, but it seems like they went out of their way to make Mort and Geoff extra repulsive/annoying this time around.
    >
    > Don is real bad too. He used to be like a macho Italian looking guy, complete with the male bouffant.
    >
    >
    >
    > He just looks neutered in TS4 to me.
    >
    >
    >
    > Man... poor poor Don.

Oh that bouffant... *sigh*
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited January 2015
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    I don't know maybe its just me, but it seems like they went out of their way to make Mort and Geoff extra repulsive/annoying this time around.

Don is real bad too. He used to be like a macho Italian looking guy, complete with the male bouffant.

68294838.jpg

Man... poor poor Don.

He looked like a macho italian guy who was charming and had some class in Sims 2. In Sims 4 he looks like the stereotypical bro 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who is all about swag. The devs made him really poorly in Sims 4, although they screwed up almost all the premades from past games in Sims 4.
  • Options
    dmel25 wrote: »

68294838.jpg

Man... poor poor Don.

He looked like a macho italian guy who was charming and had some class in Sims 2. In Sims 4 he looks like the stereotypical bro 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who is all about swag. The devs made him really poorly in Sims 4, although they screwed up almost all the premades from past games in Sims 4.

And completely replaced the Caliente family with pudgy imposters. And replaced Nina with a pancake.
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Keep Mortimer for looks and kids but have Don as a side fling since he isn't good for anything except painting and woohoo.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited January 2015
    Mortimer, although in the Sims 1 I did have Bella have a romantic fling with her brother Michael before I knew they were related.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    soph18049 wrote: »
    Morty! He never gave up hope that she would come back in Sims 2... *sheds small tear*

Darn, that just gives me feels. :'( And it brings me back to the TS2 era.

That reminds me of this photo that comes pre-packaged with Pleasantview:
    2v1vptl.jpg

After all those years...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    No contest, it would have to be Mortimer. Unless he somehow died soon. Then any of her three on the side suitors would be eligible.
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    What is funny is that in all my games, I make my male sim go and get Jonny Zest as his boyfriend within the first couple of sim days. Zest is so easy to turn into a boyfriend.
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member

68294838.jpg

Man... poor poor Don.

That's true! He went from an old-fashioned macho italian to the modern day italian Jersey-shore guido wannabe. :astonished:
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    I always ended up using a story for all the Sims series because what did she end up doing on Sims 1? Kicked Mortimer out the hood and in Sims 3 same happened (Minus Bye Bye Mortimer) And that darn attraction system had her Grown Up Self Start flirting with my Sim while attending to my Firefighter... A bit of a problematic story starting from their in Sims 3 and Finishes in Sims 2. Heck in the Sims 2 She had a poor cemestry with Mortimer. :neutral_face: I also thought from the start she dated Mortimer for his money after playing the Sims 2 PSP... Maybe that's why she had the romance aspiration.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Don Don Don !!! :D I read about Don's family having a sort of connection with Bella in the Sims 2
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    You guys just gave me an idea. I would love to see what Bella and Don's kids look like. I might have to give it a try.