Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I really like about this game

I love that my Sims could multitask and still work on their skills and needs. I also like the new build mode and cas mode .

What do you like about the Sims 4 ?
tumblr_n7y83bVjHh1smb1ddo1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Same things. Plus all the vibrant colours and the beautiful sim textures and appearances. I'm a colour person. So I never get bored of staring at the surroundings. I also love that they can skill and build that much needed social at the same time, or eat or workout and watch TV at the same time. Love being able to kill two birds with one stone in this one.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    Sims 4 has taken a lot of getting used to for me. So much so that I didn't open the game for quite a bit time and played 3. But I do like being able to play multiple families in one neighborhood. I keep forgetting I can do this lol. I am getting ready to make a Sims 4 soap opera neighborhood like I had in 2. Kind of a small townish theme where everyone knows everyone else and is all up in their business. I could get into that.

I also like the comedy career. It's just goofy. And woodworking, and the cowplant. Haven't done much with collections yet but I suppose once I get into them I'll enjoy them too.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Everything.

Only thing that I am disappointed with - there is no Justine Keaton. :(
  • Options
    rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    I foresee derailment in this threads future, by people telling you what they don't like.

I love multitasking as well and how sims interact with each other.
    I love how my sim was mixing the batter for her cookies and her bf came over to blow her a kiss.

I also love the cooking skill & the new recipes.

• Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    I like Bella Goth.
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    I like Bella Goth.
    And I like your new avatar/sig combo.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    I like Bella Goth.

Aww that's so nice! But I can't take all the credit for it, you can thank SimStaffBethelle! <3
    Post edited by HazzaPlumbob on
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited October 2014
    Delete

Post edited by Atomicus at 12:14AM
    Post edited by JoxerTM22 on
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: CAS

Just played S3 from my friend's house, he still hasn't bought S4 not sure if he even plans to, anyhoo I went into CAS and found myself on a different world. Granted S3 has CASt, but I struggled to just getting the right face with sliders. :persevere:
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I like:
    CAS - difficult getting use to but I love it!
    Willow Creek looks like my neighborhood. literally woke up one morning and just enjoying the beauty of nature while I was on my phone. looking at pictures of Willow Creek I saw some similarities.
    I just love everything, the Sims finally look good, the world looks good, the UI looks Freaking FANTASTIC!

Gah I can't wait to buy the game! it needs to be released!!!

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    TildeLTildeL Posts: 188 Member
    I like there's no lag. I don't have to remember to save all the time. And I also like the multitasking. It's a nice touch to the game!
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    edited October 2014

Mods:
    tumblr_n566twrVhd1s3ulybo2_250.gif
    Post edited by munchie885 on
  • Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    I like Bella Goth.

Aww that's so nice! But I can't take all the credit for it, you can thank 🐸🐸🐸🐸! <3

Mods:
    tumblr_n566twrVhd1s3ulybo2_250.gif
    tumblr_lyqypl1uWA1qd0sjk.png
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    I like CAS, Build Mode, the Graphic Style and the Sims itself for more Multitasking and Emotions. I won't say any further :p
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    @HazzaPlumbob
    hey , none of that. Bethelle 's alright , even if she does seem to have me on radar.
  • Options
    @HazzaPlumbob
    hey , none of that. Bethelle 's alright

tumblr_inline_mr8h5jF8wk1qz4rgp.gif
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited November 2014
    I just like that it's different. The Sims have great expressions, they are fun to watch (for a while), and building is phenomenal. I have never been able to build the homes I envision in my head, but the new build tools at least make something close to it possible. I love the plop and play style of the game and how easy it is to just get right into it without having too many options. I personally don't mind that CAS customization and color wheel/pattern customization is gone even though I really liked the mix and match option we had. I think too many options bogged me down and I couldn't really get into the game or get excited about playing. I think it's more for the really great builders and decorators than it is for those who actually play the game - and I'm one of the players. I am also the same person who goes into a mega-mart and hates to shop because there are far too many different types of toothpaste, soap, and lotion. And most of those things, I have a preference for. But it's like when choosing a trash bag and there's at least 12 options for a 13 gallon across 3 brands. That drives me nuts. Just make a quality bag and move on. Alas, I digress, lol. I just love to be able to play the game. It's fun. I keep it running on my computer for days at a time like I used to do with the original Sims game. I haven't done that in years. I loved the Sims 2 but Sims 3 just crashed entirely too much for that type of gameplay. I'm hoping that Sims 4 maintains it's playability and that the random crashes of September don't return.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Same things. Plus all the vibrant colours and the beautiful sim textures and appearances. I'm a colour person. So I never get bored of staring at the surroundings. I also love that they can skill and build that much needed social at the same time, or eat or workout and watch TV at the same time. Love being able to kill two birds with one stone in this one.

Vibrant colours ?
    Im sick to death of the washed out colour palette we are given , id love for us to get some in-your-face colours .... unless you meant the world itself in which case I agree it is very pretty

As for what I love ... Pretty much everything :)

But I dont like the loading screens.
    I get why they are there between the two worlds and even going to another neighbourhood in a world , but to have one to go to a neighbours home , that makes no sense
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    simmese wrote: »
    ]
    Vibrant colours ?
    Im sick to death of the washed out colour palette we are given , id love for us to get some in-your-face colours .... unless you meant the world itself in which case I agree it is very pretty

The one thing I really do like about TS4 is indeed how vibrant the colors are. But it is a culmination of brand and model of your graphicscard and monitor you use. TS4 I think is beautiful.

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited November 2014
    mooredt21 wrote: »
    I have never been able to build the homes I envision in my head, but the new build tools at least make something close to it possible.
    I do love the high wall for instance. I hate however how dark your sims become when you put them in such a room. The lights just don't seem to reach them. Building in 3 certainly has its limitations (especially the roofs), but I still love building in that game. The lack of CASt just ruins it for me.
    I love CAS (more sliders and the molding system works perfectly). Too bad though I dislike the sims themselves (especially ingame with their strange, sharp faces).
    So that's it for me. Opposite a great thing there always seems to be something negative that outweigh the good things.
    And it's just my loss a lot of pros for many are cons to me (like the bright colours and the sims).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    I have never been able to build the homes I envision in my head, but the new build tools at least make something close to it possible.
    I do love the high wall for instance. I hate however how dark your sims become when you put them in such a room. The lights just don't seem to reach them. Building in 3 certainly has its limitations (especially the roofs), but I still love building in that game. The lack of CASt just ruins it for me.
    I love CAS (more sliders and the molding system works perfectly). Too bad though I dislike the sims themselves (especially ingame with their strange, sharp faces).
    So that's it for me. Opposite a great thing there always seems to be something negative that outweigh the good things.
    And it's just my loss a lot of pros for many are cons to me (like the bright colours and the sims).

That's so weird, because I'm love with the TS4 Sims and the vibrancy of it all. The rest just puts me off. In fact, TS4 Sims in TS3, that would be so awesome!

• Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member

That's so weird, because I'm love with the TS4 Sims and the vibrancy of it all. The rest just puts me off. In fact, TS4 Sims in TS3, that would be so awesome!

agreed ^^
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I like that I can go into edit and delete sims I don't like, I can then ake a new sim to my liking edit their relationship to be husband, wife or sibling ect, and the deleted sim is never thought of again. Just love build mode I was always rubbish at building homes but now I can either use premade rooms or go to the gallery, which I always alter anyway. Love the multitasking the sims can do, though I wish this could be extended a little more for fishing and picnics, inviting others to join.
    I also love the gallery and the option of playing the none housed sims. brilliant game all round.
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    The child life stage. From the appearance/clothes options down to the interactions and the animations. The child life stage is now my favorite one to play.
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    simmese wrote: »
    ]
    Vibrant colours ?

The one thing I really do like about TS4 is indeed how vibrant the colors are. But it is a culmination of brand and model of your graphicscard and monitor you use. TS4 I think is beautiful.

The world itself is gorgeous ... I mean the pastels/washed out colours we are given in build/buy mode.
    If I want a decent carpet for instance I have to either choose the one red we are given or use the green grass , thats it ... where are the bright neon colours etc for carpets , walls and furniture
    Without CC my homes would all look the same ... bland