Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ciane - These Gifts are for You!

AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
edited September 2019 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was when I got that email with your name. I have been such a big fan of yours for so long. Your words are always so kind, and you share so much of yourself with everyone here. You always have been so nice and kind to me, and for that I want to say "thank you" from the bottom of my heart.

Now on to your gifts. The first is a home I have been wanting to make for quite some time, but was unable to find the right inspiration. I have these "fits" where I go online looking for inspiration pictures of houses, homes and sometimes just a feature that catches my eye and I will save the picture for later use. I have a folder on my desktop full of these pictures, and oftentimes I flip through them when looking for inspiration when I'm in the building mood.

Well, I have lingered over this picture often, but for some reason just could not bring myself to attempt to recreate it. Until now. When I got ready to begin your build I opened that folder full of pictures and as soon as I came across this one I KNEW it was the one. I changed the outdoor plants to fit in more with Sunlit Tides, as this was one of the worlds you listed as your favorite to play.

Without further ado, here is your first gift, Cliffside Dweller.

Coming up next is my second gift. :)
Post edited by Alitoni on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019
    While I was playing around in Sunlit Tides I realized that there isn't a consignment shop there. So for your second gift, I made for you a consignment shop that fits in with Sunlit Tides. It isn't anything super fancy, but I hope you like it nonetheless.

Here it is Surfside Consignment

This is the front:

Exterior1_zps2470edd2.jpg

Again, thank you for being such an amazing person as well as friend.

If you run into any problems with either of these, please let me know and I will fix it right away.
    Post edited by Alitoni on
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oooh wow! :o I'm heading off to give both of these a big fat rec! NICE JOB!!

ooops! your house links up to the consignment store, Ali.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Aw so cute! Well done hun. :)
  • Options
    Fixed!

Thank you both!!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    The Cliffside Dweller and Surfside Consignment are SIMTASTIC! More compliments can be found on the main gifting thread, but I wanted to say "a little something" here too. A little something. (LOL) Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Oh....oh...oh... it's for me!? REally? And such super sweet words. There really are tears in my eyes and my hands are all shaky and there's a big goofy grin on my face. Oh, oh, oh.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you. It's oh so perfect! And yes, my simmies are vegan when they aren't vegetarian. :D

It's so, so perfect! Really. Three bedrooms is perfect. My simmies love toddlers! I love the layout and that you recreated that picture for me. I am so, so excited. I am going to load up a new game and put this in right away. Oh happy dance.

And yes! It does need a perfect little consignment store too. You are so super awesome. Can I say I love the way you think? And I love your work.

You are super awesome. I love my gifts. Thank you.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Your gifts for Ciane are very nice! :) Cliffside Dweller is a very nice home! :) Your simversion of the inspiration picture is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the pool of water and the plants on the edges of it! It is great that you have placed a seat there for sims to enjoy resting outdoors in the nice surroundings. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the house! The master bedroom is very nice! Nice pattern that you have used for the bed and the shade of green that you have used for the curtains behind the bed looks very nice. It looks a very nice light filled sunny bedroom, for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in when they wake up in the mornings. The blue and green colour scheme of the room is very nice. Very nice shade of blue that you have used in the children's bedroom. The wall pattern there looks nice. The type of curtains that you have used in the bedrooms looks nice, and it looks nice how you placed them on the bedhead walls. Great tv watching corner nook in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv there. Great outdoors harvestable garden for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants to use in cooking. It is a great home!
    Surf side consignment is a great place for sims to enjoy visiting to do their shopping! :) Very nice exterior of it! It suits Sunlit Tides very well! The thatched roof looks great and nice texture of the exterior and interior walls. The type of windows that you have used look very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats in the front porch area, enjoying the sunshine and watching sims come and go to and from the shop. Very nice furnishing of the interior with the various items on display. The shelves look great behind the register counters Grrat type of counters that you have used which fit well the world location. The clothing nook area looks great! It looks great how you have the clothes and shoes racks there and dressing rooms!
    They are special gifts! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I am so glad you like your gifts! *hugs*

@Brennachan and @ADWilson thank you so much!!

@Rosemow Thank you for those lovely words of encouragement!!
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    Wonderful work, Alitoni! That pool is to die for. I wish I had it in my life!!
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you, @Lydiad206! I wish I had that pool too. :p
  • Options
    I was just looking over my uploads to make sure I didn't put too many store items in and I noticed that the consignment store is, for some strange reason, showing that the Hit'em Hard Blackjack Table is included. I assure you that I did not place it on the lot in any way shape or form. I don't know why it is listed, nor do I know how to remove it as it just isn't there. :|
  • Options
    The exchange is a little muddled hun, it drove me mad one day..eventually I realised that the exchange is a little bit of a dizt. So try not to stress over it. :)
  • Options
    @Shannen Thanks hon! ;)
  • Options
    No worries. :)
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    Gorgeous interior on Cliffside Dweller. I love the colors! And what a cute consignment shop...it would look great in IP too. I love the beachy vibe, awesome job!
  • Options
    Thanks muchly, @potterphyle!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Wonderful !!! :)
  • Options
    Thank you, @AIRIS6962!!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    I always wonder at what the store thinks is in a build and why it doesn't list everything that is actually in it!

I just thought I'd let you know that I found the perfect place for the house in ST so it sits very close to the beach. The consignment store is more of a challenge as I'll have to delete something to make room for it. The other consignment store is 25x35 rather than 30x30. Maybe I can just delete the other lot and use the world editor to place this one in the same location. That would work nicely. (I just thought of it.)

I hope your week is going well. Thank you again for my lovely presents. You may see the home again in a story soon. I'll let you know. ; }