Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Green Dream Gallery (*New* - Retro Revival - Pg 25)

Comments

• Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks so much lovely ladies! *Huggles*
    follyfoot wrote:
    :lol: big squishy hugs right back GreenDream :D Love the picture of Sydney Harbour its on my must do list. :lol: Happy New Year look forward to see many wonderful new creations of yours. xox Folly
    Thanks sweetie! If you ever get the chance Folly it's sooooooooo worth it! I've only done it maybe three times in my life and I've always lived in Sydney, it's hard navigating around the crowds but once you're there it's simply amazing! Hope you get to see them one day sweetie! :D
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ms Greeny,

If you could only see me right now. You have made me giggle. That's right - giggle. My hubby is a avid golfer and during the summer, my son and I spend time at the club for the pool, SO, I want to say....

YIPPEE!!! a GOLF CLUB. I know it was a request, but it is sooooo very adorable and well done.

AND...I love your simmy golfer's outfit.

toodles,
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh What a beautiful Golf Course!!! I don't golf but, I will happily hang out at the bar!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oooh this golf course is super nifty! Recarooed!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Cassee wrote:
    Ms Greeny,

If you could only see me right now. You have made me giggle. That's right - giggle. My hubby is a avid golfer and during the summer, my son and I spend time at the club for the pool, SO, I want to say....

YIPPEE!!! a GOLF CLUB. I know it was a request, but it is sooooo very adorable and well done.

AND...I love your simmy golfer's outfit.

toodles,
    Cassee
    Haha! I had a little giggle when I saw this request too and thought...why the heck not! I lived next to a golf course for years, never ever thought I'd build one!! Happy you like it sweetie! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh What a beautiful Golf Course!!! I don't golf but, I will happily hang out at the bar!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    I'll join you at the bar cause I haven't got a golfing bone in my body! :XD:
    MeaganJo wrote:
    Oooh this golf course is super nifty! Recarooed!
    Thanks Meagan! *Hugs*
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Indian Infusion Bistro
    When your Sims need a little spice in their lives, head to Indian Infusion Bistro to enjoy fine dining at it's best! Whether feasting on Aloo Masala Curry and Firecracker Shrimp or relaxing with a drink in the Lotus Lounge, enjoy a slice of India at this beautiful Bistro!
    Community Lot: Visitors Allowed
    Lot Size: 40 x 40
    Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7920928

The following patterns were used in the Bistro:

Indian Beauty by salivacocktail - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6328543
    Golden Designs by StarChildXenu - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6926197

1Header-Option1_zps9617c8f2.png

Exterior1_zpse33050ce.png

IndoorFountain_zps19d69ccb.png

LargeTable_zps0735a4ae.png

GroundLevel_zpsa4bed041.png

LargeTable2_zps3bf475d6.png

Tables_zps9edb4ea6.png

Kitchen_zpsdcffdea8.png

UpstairsView2_zps436c7712.png

Lounge_zpsad211b62.png

Bar_zps9fbb4f54.png

TopFloor_zpsb7fe7c2d.png

OutdoorArea_zps5977102b.png

NightView_zps0e62b782.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited January 2014
    Indian Infusion is a very nice bistro. :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks great! You have captured the Indian theme of it so very well both in the exterior and in the interior furnishings! The roofing looks great! The pool outside the front of the building looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the flowers around the sign at the front edge of the pool. Very nice covershot of your build with the lovely colours of the skies. The skies look nice against the design of the building. Great front entranceway to the bistro. Great layout of the interior of the building! It looks great how you have done the water fountain feature inside the building for sims to see when dining there. Very nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used throughout the various areas and levels of the build! Sims will enjoy ordering the meals and getting them delivered to their tables. It looks very nice how you have set up the dining tables and seats for sims to enjoy eating their meals at. The floor mats under the tables look nice. The vase s of flowers on the tables look nice. Very nice upstairs bar area for sims to enjoy having a drink at. It looks great how you have set up different tables to eat and drink at on the different levels of the build , so that families can all sit together around a table , or couples can have more of a private meal at a table with 2 chairs , or sims on their own can sit at the bar counter on a bar stool. Very nice wall patterns that you have used. The type of ceiling lights you have used suit the build well. The star lights in the bar area look nice. It looks great how you have used the arches around the water feature. The way you have done the curtains through the bistro looks very nice. Nice outdoors patio area. It looks great how you have set up the outdoors umbrella covered tables and chairs for enjoying dining in the sunlight and outdoors air too.
    It is a very nice place to dine at! :)
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited January 2014
    I may have audibly squealed when I first saw this! This build is so amazing, like whoa! The exterior is sublime and I love how you have utilized the building components of Mother Russia set. The interior has a wonderful feel! The fountain is a nice touch and the eating dining area has the ambiance of an Indian Bistro! Well done!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow GreenDream! :shock: Indian Infusion is Beautiful! I Love the design. The round room with the fountain is gorgeous. And I love that you can look down on it from the second floor. It's so pretty how you used all the half walls! I love the way they look. Your patio area and landscaping are just Fabulous! Rec'd and Fav'd. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hiya Rose, Jenny and Cath! :D

As always thanks for the lovely comments! I've got a piece of cake just for you!

1602.jpg
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh my, your Indian Infusion Bistro is stunning! Love the elegant shape and roof decor fits perfectly on it. The center fountain inside looks absolutely gorgeous. Indian interior are wonderful also. Left you a big rec :D
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2014
    GD, sweetie! What an exotic and lovely build! The color scheme is divine. I love the balcony dining overlooking the lovely fountain.

Such a wonderful build -- rec'd and faved.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The Indian themed cake is very nice! :) Cake decorators are very clever in how they can design and create nice looking and tasting food.
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited January 2014
    it is amazing! I have to have it just have to wait for the russian set, so i rec'd and faved it so i can find it later. Amazing job, love the color choices.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi GreenDream
    Indian Infusion Bistro is such a wonderful build from the gorgeous architecture to the beautifully rich decor. Rec'd and Fav'd earlier. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2014
    Do I smell cake! :shock:

DRF your awesome Indian Infusion. So beautiful and creative. Awesome work sweetie. :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    warlockfemalewarlockfemale Posts: 235 Member
    edited January 2014
    This is a wonderful build! The outside is wonderful, and I love the way that the middle is built with the water being able to be seen from all the guests. Wonderful colors also, I'm gonna have to download this and somehow get it in my hood, thanks!
  • Options
    monracool123monracool123 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey GD, I just want to tell you that I am more than glad you picked my request!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks so much guys and gals! Can't tell you how much I appreciate you stopping by to leave a comment! I'm really happy you like the bistro! *Huggles* and help yourself to a piece of cake!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Retro Revival
    A gift made for the January 2014 Flash Mob honoree, the wonderful and amazing Alitoni! Retro Revival is built especially for Lucky Palms. Inspired by mid-century Retro designs, this house includes open plan living and dining with sunken lounge area, two bedrooms, bathroom, BBQ area with bar and a carport. (No CC or CAP included)
    Lot Size: 25 x 20
    Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7927456

1Header_zps2c658223.png

Exterior1_zps3d196353.png

Garden_zpsdf592c4d.png

Exterior3_zps7b5d6508.png

Exterior2_zpsbda505c0.png

Foyer_zpse0b9d003.png

Kitchenview_zps3e53ef79.png

Loungeroom_zpscaa536a1.png

Loungeroom2_zps94fd4fcc.png

KitchenandDining_zpsc56d9d55.png

Dining_zps843db3da.png

MasterBedroom_zps742e54f7.png

MasterBedroom2_zpsc32d3e01.png

Bedroom2_zps05d2a794.png

Bedroom3_zps898f1f0a.png

Bathroom_zpsdb7f1b94.png

BBQandBar_zps2ed88222.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Retro Revival is s very nice home. :) It suits Lucky Palms world very well. It looks very nice how you have done placed the plants and trees through the outdoors areas. It looks nice how you have placed the plants in the area on the edge of the front porch , and also in the corner edge of the front fencing. It looks great how you have placed the plants around the tree and used the rocks as kerbing. It looks great how you have a pathway going from the carport to the house and have placed the plants around the tree on the side of this pathway which is nice for sims to see when walking from the car to the front door. Great exterior of the house. It looks nice the type of windows that you have used. Very nice covered over outdoors bar patio area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools there and having a drink. The pots of cactus either side of the door there look great. The type of plants that you have used through the build suit the type of home so very well. It look great how you have done the car port. Nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The bookcase nook as sims enter the house is nice for sims to see. Nice shades of green,blue and orange that you have used through the home which capture the mid century retro theme and LP landscape well. Very nice sunken living room. It looks great how you have done the curved sectional sofa seating. It looks a nice light place for sims to enjoy relaxing and they can look out through the windows at what is happening outdoors. The floor mat pattern looks great. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases either side of the fireplace, and have placed the shelves above them. Nice design of the kitchen and dining room. Nice recoloring of the counters. The fruit bowl on the counter and the hanging apron look nice. Sims will enjoy eating at the dining table with the sunlight coming in onto them as they are eating. The picture that you have placed on the wall there is nice for sims to see when dining and suits the home very well. Nice recolouring of the dining seats. The floor mat looks great. Nice master bedroom. Great study desk corner nook to use a computer at or sit and have a read. Nice pattern that you have used for the bed. Sims will have nice views through the window whilst laying in bed. Great singled bed room for sims to enjoy practising playing the musical instruments there or do some painting on the easel. Nice tiling of the walls and floor of the bathroom.
    It is a nice home and a very special gift for Alitoni ! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    What a beautiful home Greenie! :D I am in love with the exterior. Love the shape! The landscaping looks great! Inside, I love that living area. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    What a super super late response but thank you so much Rose and Yanti! Your comments are the sunshine on a cloudy day! (It's rain cats and dogs here!) :XD:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    Okay Greenie, when I can't fit into my swimsuit it will be Your fault, for serving all these pretty cakes!

Retro is just Fabulous! Beautiful Everything! The design, the landscaping, the interiors and the Flair! Just so cool. Big Rec for you! :D