Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Green Dream Gallery (*New* - Retro Revival - Pg 25)

Comments

• Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited December 2013
    Waterloo Warehouse is perfect and lofty! Love how you did the glass side! What a Great starter! :D
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited December 2013
    I love Waterloo Warehouse! What a gorgeous piece of architecture and really lovely interior too, well done on such a great starter home :thumbup:

Rec'd of course :wink:
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi Greendream Waterloo Warehouse is a lovely starter for couples, I love the little conservatory on the side and the open plan lay out, so charming. :D Left a rec :D
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ms Greeny!

Waterloo Warehouse is just sooo darn cute!!

I LOVE the wall posters. (way too much work for me)

Superfabtabulous!! :thumbup:

toodles,
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    Waterloo Warehouse is a great starter, love the your use of the glass windows.
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited December 2013
    romagi1 wrote:
    Waterloo Warehouse is perfect and lofty! Love how you did the glass side! What a Great starter! :D
    Thanks sweetest Roxy! I do love a good loft! :D
    I love Waterloo Warehouse! What a gorgeous piece of architecture and really lovely interior too, well done on such a great starter home :thumbup:

Rec'd of course :wink:
    Thanks so much Fiona! I always struggle with starter homes so really happy you like it! :D
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Greendream Waterloo Warehouse is a lovely starter for couples, I love the little conservatory on the side and the open plan lay out, so charming. :D Left a rec :D
    Hugs Folly
    Hiya Folly! I haven't used the wonderful glass roof items from the Dance studio much so thought this was a great opportunity to create a conservatory! Glad you like it sweetie! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Cassee wrote:
    Ms Greeny!

Waterloo Warehouse is just sooo darn cute!!

I LOVE the wall posters. (way too much work for me)

Superfabtabulous!! :thumbup:

toodles,
    Cassee
    Hiya Ms Cassee! :D

Thanks so darn much for the lovely comments sweetie! :D

You're absolutely right! Posters are time consuming but I love how you can add your own personalize touch so totally worth it! :D
    Polysporin wrote:
    Waterloo Warehouse is a great starter, love the your use of the glass windows.
    Thanks so much Poly! *Huggles* :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    WOW! :D 2 new builds! The white modern build looks awesome! Beautiful architecture and landscaping. Recommended. :D Also recommended your Waterloo Warehouse. Loving the brick and the use of the skylights. Gives the build such a lot of character. Just adore the interiors. Very good choice of patterns and colours. Looks so pretty. Added the warehouse to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW! :D 2 new builds! The white modern build looks awesome! Beautiful architecture and landscaping. Recommended. :D Also recommended your Waterloo Warehouse. Loving the brick and the use of the skylights. Gives the build such a lot of character. Just adore the interiors. Very good choice of patterns and colours. Looks so pretty. Added the warehouse to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks dearest Yanti! I'm very honoured that you would add it to your favs!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend sweetie! :D
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,912 Member
    edited December 2013
    GreenDream I have all your marvelous creations Rec'd!! I hope you and you family have a very blessed and a very Merry Christmas..
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ooooh...that's such a cool and cozy warehouse build, Greenie! Love it! Rec'd!

Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy new year Greenie! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Bless you all for the lovely wishes! I hope you and your family enjoy a fantastic holiday over the Christmas season! Thank you all for your amazing support and feedback this year! Hugs and best wishes from Greenie! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Violet Victorian
    Charming Victorian with 5 bedrooms (Nursery included), 3 bathrooms, formal living and dining rooms, office, large wrap-around porch, garage and beautiful lush gardens with pond. A D.N.A Request for Rosie911.
    Lot Size: 40 x 40
    Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7888809

1Header_zps9717e23d.png

ExteriorSummer_zpsbe7cce11.png

Garden_zps93efdb37.png

Porch3_zpsc6063a20.png

Porch2_zpsb3b272c7.png

Porch_zps70d7e810.png

Exterior2_zps8bb7900d.png

Staircase_zps1d3143b0.png

LoungeRoom1_zpsf2428212.png

LoungeRoom2_zps6c435042.png

Kitchen1_zps87407e38.png

Kitchen2_zps394b0cfc.png

DiningRoom_zps560b4fc3.png

Office_zpsf0ffc3a1.png

Bedroom2_zpsbae91631.png

MainBedroom_zps8c0cf732.png

GuestBedroom_zpsb0d3af5b.png

Garage_zpsab06ce86.png

Night_zpse1e28468.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,645 Member
    edited December 2013
    Violet Victorian is a very nice home. :) Very nice exterior of it! The wraparound porch looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and plants through the outdoors! Sims will enjoy sitting out on the front porch on the seats or in the rocking chair relaxing in the outside air and enjoying looking out at the nice views of the floral surroundings. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel on the porch. Great back porch area for sims to sit at the table there on the seats. It looks great how you have done the windows . The tower looks nice. Nice photos of your house in Wintertime with the snow covering it. Great to have the fire pit for the sims who live there to sit around and chat, and keep warm when the weather is coolish. Very nice garage area. The flowers on the edges of this area looks very nice, as does the flowers/plants along the edges of the porches and along the fencing. It looks great how you have done the roof décor on the buildings. It looks great how you have used the arches through the exterior and the interior of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how you have done the 2 directions of stairs. The patterning of the stairs looks nice. Very nice living room area. The framed pictures on the walls are very nice for sims to see as they sit relaxing there on the comfortable sofa seating and warm up in front of the fire. The clock on the fireplace ledge is a nice touch. Great piano nook there. It looks great how you have created the piano. Sims will enjoy either playing the piano or sit there listening to the music. Nice pattern of the floor mat under the coffee table. Very nice window sitting area across from the fireplace area for sims to sit on the seats and chat together or listen to music from the stereo. Nice shade of blue green that you have used for the armchairsseats and wall of the living room area , and nice type of seats that you have used. The books décor near the display cabinet looks great. Nice design of the kitchen. The fruit bowl on the table there looks nice. Great to have the planters in the kitchen for sims to harvest the produce that they need and use it in the cooking straight away. Nice windowed dining table area. The type of dining seat you have used look nice, and nice shade of colour you have used for the wall there. Great library/study room. Sims will like studying at the desk or using the computer with the light coming through the window and being able to look out at what is happening outdoors. The globe and the books on the floor there look great. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. It looks very nice how you have separated off the window sitting area using the arches. It looks nice how you have placed the tapestry behind the back of the bed. Nice colours shade and pattern that you have used for the bed and the rocking chair in that room. Nice comfortable sofa and arm chair window sitting area in the other bedroom. The recoloured bedside lamps either side of the bed look very nice. Nice curtaining through the home.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hiya Rose! As ever thanks soooooo much for your lovely feedback! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas sweetie! *Hugs*
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,912 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow Green Dream it is absolutely beautiful dear.. Rec'd for you already..
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh my, the house looks amazing :shock:
    It has a elegant shape and beautiful roof. Garden full of flowers looks wonderful. Interiors are gorgeous, I love the beautifully furnished kitchen especially. Left you a big big rec!
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi GD! What a beautiful house! I love your use of patterns and colors. The front porch is so inviting.

Aren't Victorians addicting? I can't stop building them!

Off to rec your wonderful build.

Sue Pea
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hi Greenie, :D

What a gorgeous victorian! Lovely architecture! :D I love the landscaping and the porch looks so inviting! Beautiful interiors too. Love the stairway, the living room, kitchen and double bedroom. Great job! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited December 2013
    :mrgreen: Beautfiul build GreenDream, it is really charming rec'd of course :lol:
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited December 2013
    Breathtaking in every way...When I can move in?? :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Wow Green Dream it is absolutely beautiful dear.. Rec'd for you already..
    Thanks Bree! :D
    saitouamy wrote:
    Oh my, the house looks amazing :shock:
    It has a elegant shape and beautiful roof. Garden full of flowers looks wonderful. Interiors are gorgeous, I love the beautifully furnished kitchen especially. Left you a big big rec!
    Thanks so much sweetie! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    suepea wrote:
    Hi GD! What a beautiful house! I love your use of patterns and colors. The front porch is so inviting.

Aren't Victorians addicting? I can't stop building them!

Off to rec your wonderful build.

Sue Pea
    Awww thanks Sue! This is only the second Victorian I've ever built but I can see what you mean, they are addictive! :D
    yanti68 wrote:
    Hi Greenie, :D

What a gorgeous victorian! Lovely architecture! :D I love the landscaping and the porch looks so inviting! Beautiful interiors too. Love the stairway, the living room, kitchen and double bedroom. Great job! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks dearest Yanti! *Big hugs* :D