May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too Much Color, Too Little Time: A Rainbowcy -Chapter Eighty Six: La Luna Nueva; Jan. 13th-

Comments

• Options
    brightredstarsbrightredstars Posts: 111
    edited January 2013
    I swear I was squealing whenever I saw a new update. I just loved the new update. Can't wait for Neptune's generation to progress
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited January 2013
    So far I'm loving this as much as I thought I would! ^__^ I just wanna hug Neptune, but I'm hoping that Trinity will do that for me. ;)
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    schyisloveschyislove Posts: 617 New Member
    edited January 2013
    i missed you skip! I really enjoyed the chapter! :)
    I hope the best for Neptune <3
    I really love him!
  • Options
    madhatter123madhatter123 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:
    Hehehe! :D I'm glad you seem so happy! c:
    And I think so, too. 8)
    ALSO YOUR SIGGY. OMG.
    I bet he will make some cute babies for the next gen. x3
    :lol: I love Modern Family.
    *reads the chapter*
    Aw. Neptune is cute. And the girl is very pretty.
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited January 2013
    Now what do we have here...

an UPDATE :mrgreen:

I think this will be very, very interesting a generation... 8)

And to answer to your statement, yes. I do think that everybody thinks seriously about religion and all that comes with it at some point in his or her life.
  • Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wonderful chapter to come back into your writing with, Skip! I love that there's more text and the larger photos.

Interesting to see a controversial topic being used ^___^ and Trinity is so freaking cute. <3

BUT BUT BUT..... Neptune says he doesn't know his real father... And he has a step father My shipping heart is breaking >:[ I adored Pluto! I DNL this step father already. XD
  • Options
    BirdkittyBirdkitty Posts: 916
    edited January 2013
    SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! *launches self at high speeds at you to hug you*

; n; If you got an odd little message thing on tumblr about a painting, that was me, I ran out of paint, I am sorry. But omg, you're back! How are you? Ahhh, I promise to stop lurking your story and start participating more, I'm sorry. Interesting chapter by the way! I can't wait to see where this goes!
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited January 2013
    szkcllasdmASKDNASKLMDA

I WANT TO HUG HIS FACE. He's so precious, let me touch him.

Eeee, amazing update, Skippy dearest! <333
    HIS FACE IS YOURS TO HUG, YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE, YOU! <3

Thank you! <3 c:
    Neptune is so adorable. <3 I liked how you had more text and less pictures than you used to, even if that means we'll get to see less of Neptune. Lol.
    I'm glad you think so, I like him a lot. c:
    Yes, it was quite text heavy! I thought about taking more pictures, but I wanted to try and spice up my style. Change it up a little. 8)
    Rusty333P wrote:
    rghirhgikrg.

Trinity is adorable. I love her coloring ^_^

Loooveeeed it, Skippehhhfaceeeee. <3
    Meeeeep. <3
    I love her. :3 She seems all innocent to me. *o*
    Yay! :] It's hard finding good shades of teal, I think. >_>
    I love youuuuuu. IN A CREEPY WAY, TOO. Totes joking, though. ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I bet he will make some cute babies for the next gen. x3
    :lol: I love Modern Family.
    *reads the chapter*
    Aw. Neptune is cute. And the girl is very pretty.
    UGH HE WILL! <3
    I've only seen a few episodes but I've seen a thousand gifs and ohmygoodness it's so funny. :lol:
    <3333
    schyislove wrote:
    i missed you skip! I really enjoyed the chapter! :)
    I hope the best for Neptune <3
    I really love him!
    Aw, I'm glad I was missed - I really missed you guys and writing! <3
    I'm glad you enjoyed it, I really love Neptune's generation. Hope you guys enjoy it, too! x3
    shogunfish wrote:
    So far I'm loving this as much as I thought I would! ^__^ I just wanna hug Neptune, but I'm hoping that Trinity will do that for me. ;)
    I'm so glad! I really love him. <3 [Also, I'm sorry I haven't commented on your rainbowcy, yet! D: I haven't had time to sit down and just read. I'm planning on doing that Friday or Saturday, though. 8) ]
    She migggggght. ;)
    I swear I was squealing whenever I saw a new update. I just loved the new update. Can't wait for Neptune's generation to progress
    Aw, I'm glad! I really enjoyed getting into writing. I haven't had much time to read other people's stories yet, though. ): I'm just telling you, because I want to read yours! ;)
    I'm glad. I really like his, I hope you guys do, too! x3
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    Wonderful chapter to come back into your writing with, Skip! I love that there's more text and the larger photos.

Interesting to see a controversial topic being used ^___^ and Trinity is so freaking cute. <3

BUT BUT BUT..... Neptune says he doesn't know his real father... And he has a step father My shipping heart is breaking >:[ I adored Pluto! I DNL this step father already. XD
    Aww, thank you! x3 My writing is pretty rusty, but I'm working on it. 8) Adding in details doesn't come as naturally anymore, so I'm working on descriptions. :lol:
    Yes, I'm changing up my style. Trying to find a good amount of text and pictures. I used to have a ton of pictures, lol. :lol:

I figured it was fitting... Because I've got quite a bit of experience with it, and I'm pretty sure everyone has. x_x Thank you! She's actually a friends sim that I just tweaked a bit. c:

OHMYGOD YOU NOTICED THAT. YES. HE HAS A STEP FATHER.
    And a little secret...
    You guys know who the step father is. 8)
    annasommer wrote:
    Now what do we have here...

an UPDATE :mrgreen:

I think this will be very, very interesting a generation... 8)

And to answer to your statement, yes. I do think that everybody thinks seriously about religion and all that comes with it at some point in his or her life.
    Thank we do! 8)

I think so, too! I really hope you guys like Neptune. It's a pretty controversial topic. *O*
    Birdkitty wrote:
    SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! *launches self at high speeds at you to hug you*

; n; If you got an odd little message thing on tumblr about a painting, that was me, I ran out of paint, I am sorry. But omg, you're back! How are you? Ahhh, I promise to stop lurking your story and start participating more, I'm sorry. Interesting chapter by the way! I can't wait to see where this goes!
    *alllows to be hugged at full speed because i'm hugging you at full speed too*

Oh, it's totally fine! :]
    I'm great, thank you! It really helped taking some time to myself, I was in a really bad place a couple months ago. x_x But I am doing SO much better. c:
    I can't wait to see more of you! I hope you're doing well? <3
    Thank you, I really missed writing, and I hope you guys enjoy the generation! c:
  • Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:
    Aww, thank you! x3 My writing is pretty rusty, but I'm working on it. 8) Adding in details doesn't come as naturally anymore, so I'm working on descriptions. :lol:
    Yes, I'm changing up my style. Trying to find a good amount of text and pictures. I used to have a ton of pictures, lol. :lol:

I figured it was fitting... Because I've got quite a bit of experience with it, and I'm pretty sure everyone has. x_x Thank you! She's actually a friends sim that I just tweaked a bit. c:

And a little secret...
    Hmmm, your writing seemed really good to me <3

Finding the right balance of text and pictures is a bit rough, i'm adding more depth to my BC, with more writing and photos and the writing starts looking like an essay between pictures, and i'm like "dang, i need to add another photo in there somewhere" lol.

It definitely fits, he feels he's abnormal because of what he is and feels he shouldn't have been born, and then of course he's going to ponder about it wondering how it really exists when bad things happen to good people, etc etc (like he said in the chapter) You're welcome! She's cute, can't wait to find out more about her :) I think they're going to become good friends.

I'm guessing that's one of the main things you wanted people to notice so we ponder who it is. BUT PLZ TELL ME IT'S NOT THAT DUDE THAT CHEATED ON HER WITH HER SISTER. I HATE HIM AND DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME XD
  • Options
    NiaburNiabur Posts: 5,773 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:
    Niabur wrote:
    No comment. ;)

ooOoOoOoOO... Interesting ;o. I suppose it will maybe explain all those bruises and cuts, eh?
    YOU LOVE ME ADMIT IT.

Mayyyyyyybe. 8) Neptune gets up to things. xD
    See, reading that over the internet makes you sound weird, xD.

:O! Is he a gigolo? ;)

&New chapter... This is going to be an interesting generation me thinks ;DD!
  • Options
    yca2yca2 Posts: 273
    edited January 2013
    Ahh. I know. Like, if you want to hear someone's life story, zodiac sign, and personality but don't want to take the time...

"Hey, who's your favorite Friends character?"

"Monica."

"Hmm. Junk food eater. Libra. You like to let out your inner child."

"WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!"
  • Options
    orchidcolorsorchidcolors Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    Oh my ahhhh *happy flail* you're back, Skip! *explodes into happiness and rainbows*

I'm glad you're in a better place now. Happy times are good times to have.

I like how religion is in this. You've done it in a way that seems natural for the character, and not ..uh...grafted on somehow. It feels like Neptune really just..feels that way, and so he's talking about it. It's fascinating.

I'm excited for more of your story. :D
  • Options
    kristina20074kristina20074 Posts: 385 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:

And a little secret...

Dublin. I don't like you Dublin. My shipper heart, she needed to stay forever alone.
  • Options
    YellifishYellifish Posts: 759 Member
    edited January 2013
    I started reading your Rainbowcy about a month or so ago and I just finished reading it all cause well I forgot I was reading it lol but anyway I totally love it and every single generation has been great and I'm sure this one will be awesome as well.

By the way, do you happen to have Laurel for download? I absolutely love her, she is just too darn pretty. I'm doing the random legacy challenge and I would love to eventually use her in one of my generations.
  • Options
    sgbdsgbd Posts: 3,692
    edited January 2013
    OH. MY. GOSH. SKIP.

NEW CHAPTER.

*does those spazzy Muppet arms*

I was actually starting to get concerned that you had died in some terrible car accident or something like that. That would have been just the worst thing ever. DX But with the new chapter, I have had possibly the best couple of weeks ever, what with getting a horse and new chapters and such!

*explodes*
  • Options
    xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I kind of stumbled across your story when you had stopped writing and I've checked back weekly since then. I'm glad you're back and doing better. All the best wishes that you stay that way <3

Your story has been lovely so far and I really liked your newest update.

Can't wait for the next one. :)
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    brightredstarsbrightredstars Posts: 111
    edited February 2013
    Hey Skippy, how's the chapter coming along?
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited February 2013
    I liked the update, and I'm glad you're updating, but meh... personal stuff gets in the way of this being one of my favorites, but I really liked the way you wrote it. :)
  • Options
    NightlockFallenNightlockFallen Posts: 4,789 Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh my jeez Skippy I am so excited for the rest of Neptune's generation. I really like him so far - and plus, I love the color of the girl :]
    14181261758_70864aa285_o.png
  • Options
    loveofthemagicalloveofthemagical Posts: 101
    edited February 2013
    Hi. I've commented on here quite a while ago I think. I'm glad your back again and Neptune's generation sounds interesting
  • Options
    CO4Sims3CO4Sims3 Posts: 699
    edited March 2013
    Happy Easter!
  • Options
    aech3aech3 Posts: 234 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I just finished reading your legacy... Wow! This is really good!! :-)