May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too Much Color, Too Little Time: A Rainbowcy -Chapter Eighty Six: La Luna Nueva; Jan. 13th-

Comments

• Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited January 2013
    SLAHP4 wrote:
    Skip your back!
    I'm glad you have taken the time to get yourself back on your feet.
    I am not on the story bandwagon anymore, I do still read them though. We've all missed you around here! :-)
    That I am! :]
    I am, too. I really needed it. Although I'm not sure if I'm 100% back [meaning i might have another absence, depending on how things go x___x] I do hope that I am officially back. <3
    I've missed you all, too! :]
  • Options
    Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:
    I made sure to get everything finished. :
    Oh dang, I sure hope you finished it! D:

I will. I'm about to dive in now. <3
    Not going to lie, I took awhile to play the sims. I haven't played in so long, and I'm excited to get everything up and running again. <3

Nope, still not finished...and it's now almost 10:30. Just a normal days work in the life of a procrastinator. Watch it turn 11 and then I flash through the rest of this essay like I should have done at 3 in the freakin' afternoon. XD

Lol Woot! Good luck! I still have stories to catch up on and I've been here this whole time. (Even though i shouldn't have been since my story is on hiatus because I have to do college portfolios and stuff, but whatever.) So you're a lot better than me. lol

We're all excited to see you back Skip! Things were a little weird without you here, even if i wasn't someone who posted in here all the time. :lol:
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Nestea7 wrote:
    Nope, still not finished...and it's now almost 10:30. Just a normal days work in the life of a procrastinator. Watch it turn 11 and then I flash through the rest of this essay like I should have done at 3 in the freakin' afternoon. XD

Lol Woot! Good luck! I still have stories to catch up on and I've been here this whole time. (Even though i shouldn't have been since my story is on hiatus because I have to do college portfolios and stuff, but whatever.) So you're a lot better than me. lol

We're all excited to see you back Skip! Things were a little weird without you here, even if i wasn't someone who posted in here all the time. :lol:
    Oh goodness! xD Well, I'm sending writing vibes your way. ;)

Hahahaha! Well, what can you say, procrastination goes after every aspect, including reading. ;)

I'm so glad!
    Oh, and I was so excited to write, I put a little thing on Tumblr. It has to do with the new generation of the Drops. Since I decided to just start up with the new generation. x3
  • Options
    Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:
    Oh goodness! xD Well, I'm sending writing vibes your way. ;)

Hahahaha! Well, what can you say, procrastination goes after every aspect, including reading. ;)

I'm so glad!
    Oh, and I was so excited to write, I put a little thing on Tumblr. It has to do with the new generation of the Drops. Since I decided to just start up with the new generation. x3
    I will eagerly take those vibes. XD

If procrastination was a disease, I'd be in the terminal stage, no joke. lol

Awesome! I'm off to go check it out. :D
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

• Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey Skippeh!! Good to see you ^___^ Hope all is well :)
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    yca2yca2 Posts: 273
    edited January 2013
    YOU'RE STILL ALIVE ALKSDJGALKVBLQKUG

i'm so glad you're better! i'll be happily awaiting more Fluorine. :)

so since you asked about what was going on with all of us readers, I guess you should just know that the last 2 weeks of my life have consisted of watching Friends (Rachel's pregnant, in case you were wondering), reading, and playing Sims.

So basically the usual with me.
  • Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited January 2013
    OMG!

Yay Skippey! ::Hugs:: I hope you are on the road to recovery. :mrgreen:

I've been so busy and am behind in my reading but I shall comment once I read it. Would you rather it be here or on the blog?
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited January 2013
    I saw what you posted on tumblr, and I'm really excited for it! ^__^
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    JagPacker26JagPacker26 Posts: 8,407 Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:
    WB Skip! :D

I for one missed your presence around here! The forums are never the same without you. I want to see how this story continues.

Oh, and I got a case of linkville here, your very own Twitter recently appeared in my BC, and Rusty's sim Astral also had her turn as a mom, and I know you'd like to see those updates as well. XD

So here's a bunch or update links for ya starring those familiar sims......

Baby Mother #41: Astral Sugar - Rusty's sim in Action.

Baby #72: Justin - The Result of that pregnancy

Baby Mother #44: Twitter Drop - YOUR sim in action!! :D

Babies #76 and #77: Trista and Tigerlily, and a Proposal - Twitter Babies!!! and Astral's kid gets engaged!

Justin Gets Married and Moves Out - Your Twitter makes an appearance, as Astral's guest. Yes, both her and Astral appear together in an update. Also, Justin ties the knot with his girl.

Aww, I'm so glad I was missed! <3 It is wonderful to be back. :]
    Also, I will check out the updates, and properly read them - although I admit, I peaked right now at Twitter's children. They turned out adorable!

They did, didn't they?? :) Love those twins! I did a supernatural theme for Trista when she was a teenager (I turned her to one of the occult types, a fairy. So yes, when Trista is up on the exchange, she will be Sub Type: Fairy.) I am way ahead in game now.

Oh and I changed my next story to another 100 BC, this time starring one of Robert's daughters, so if I needed a guy or two for my Mahoney girl, will you allow me to use one or two of them?
  • Options
    NiaburNiabur Posts: 5,773 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Just gonna say Helllluuur on this good ol' thread, even though I said it on tumblr, mwuaha ;3.
  • Options
    tarylljdjtarylljdj Posts: 774 Member
    edited January 2013
    SKIP!!!*runs and gives you virtual hug* I am so glad that your back! :D:D
  • Options
    brightredstarsbrightredstars Posts: 111
    edited January 2013
    Hi there :) I've read your rainbowcy solemnly through Christmas and I think you're one of the best writers out there. Each generation intrigued me and inspired me to start my own rainbowcy.

I didn't comment before because you were on a hiatus and I just wanted to wait. I'll definately be following this :)
  • Options
    MakeBelieveMakeBelieve Posts: 331 Member
    edited January 2013
    WELCOME BACK!

I'm SO happy you're back and feeling better. Seems like a lifetime has passed since you've been here. But take all the time you need. No need to rush any chapters out, we're all waiting as patiently as we always have! :)

• Options
    edited January 2013
    shogunfish wrote:
    I saw what you posted on tumblr, and I'm really excited for it! ^__^
    Eeep!
    This next generation is a religious theme. >___< I had been wanting to do it for awhile, and I had been focusing on this the entire time I was gone - I do hope you guys enjoy it. x3
    Hey Skippeh!! Good to see you ^___^ Hope all is well :)
    Hello there, love! It's wonderful to see you, too! :]
    Everything is wonderful with me, now. :] Just needed some time to myself. :3
    Hope you're great? <3
    Nestea7 wrote:
    I will eagerly take those vibes. XD

If procrastination was a disease, I'd be in the terminal stage, no joke. lol

Awesome! I'm off to go check it out. :D
    I hope the vibes helped you! :D

Hahaha c: I think most people would be. ;)

<3
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    tarylljdj wrote:
    SKIP!!!*runs and gives you virtual hug* I am so glad that your back! :D:D
    HELLO THERE! <3
    I am so glad to be back! I wish I could hug all of you guys in real life. >_< Oh well, just hug your computer, and pretend it's meeeeee. <333
    Niabur wrote:
    Just gonna say Helllluuur on this good ol' thread, even though I said it on tumblr, mwuaha ;3.
    You missed meeeeeeee, which is proof that thou loveths me. c:
    They did, didn't they?? :) Love those twins! I did a supernatural theme for Trista when she was a teenager (I turned her to one of the occult types, a fairy. So yes, when Trista is up on the exchange, she will be Sub Type: Fairy.) I am way ahead in game now.

Oh and I changed my next story to another 100 BC, this time starring one of Robert's daughters, so if I needed a guy or two for my Mahoney girl, will you allow me to use one or two of them?
    A fairy!? Oh my goodness, I love the fairy sims! I so wish I had the ability to have them, but sadly, I have no money and my computer is no good. :(

Oh yes, that is totally fine with me! <3
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    yca2 wrote:
    YOU'RE STILL ALIVE ALKSDJGALKVBLQKUG

i'm so glad you're better! i'll be happily awaiting more Fluorine. :)

so since you asked about what was going on with all of us readers, I guess you should just know that the last 2 weeks of my life have consisted of watching Friends (Rachel's pregnant, in case you were wondering), reading, and playing Sims.

So basically the usual with me.
    I AM! SHOCKINGLY! ;)

Awww, thank you! c:
    Sadly, I can't say there'll be much of Fluorine - I'm moving into a new generation. I feel horrible about leaving Fluorine hanging, but over all, it's a good spot to end a generation - lots of suspense, then, for the new one. ;)
    That, and I want a fresh start, of sorts. >_<

Oh goodness! I love Friends! Who is your favorite character? I really love Chandler. :]
    OMG!

Yay Skippey! ::Hugs:: I hope you are on the road to recovery. :mrgreen:

I've been so busy and am behind in my reading but I shall comment once I read it. Would you rather it be here or on the blog?
    I am! :] I am doing MUCH better, and I am so happy, now. :]
    I even got a writing spell last night. I was working on the introduction to our latest heir. I hope you guys enjoy him! <3 I'll have his biography up soon, since it's been awhile and all, then I hope to have the introduction up too! I got a creative sensation last night. <3

Either is fine! And you don't have to read - I know it's a lot to do. ;) I'm just starting up with a new generation. I ended with Fluorine, when things were bad with me, and I really want a fresh start. <3
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    WELCOME BACK!

I'm SO happy you're back and feeling better. Seems like a lifetime has passed since you've been here. But take all the time you need. No need to rush any chapters out, we're all waiting as patiently as we always have! :)
    Awww, thank you for the big welcome back! <3

I'm happy to be back, I had really missed writing. :3 A lifetime DID pass - it was a good couple of months! :lol:
    I'm not going to stress myself out, but I do have the introduction and biography on our new heir done. I hope to have it up for you guys, soon. ^-^
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi there :) I've read your rainbowcy solemnly through Christmas and I think you're one of the best writers out there. Each generation intrigued me and inspired me to start my own rainbowcy.

I didn't comment before because you were on a hiatus and I just wanted to wait. I'll definately be following this :)
    Hello there, brightredstars! :] Oh goodness, you read the entire thing? That is quite the task to take on - I got pretty carried away a couple of times. :lol: I'm so glad you enjoyed it though, and thank you for complimenting me, I really do hope you'll allow me to love you. ;_
    You started your own rainbowcy? I'm assuming it's the one in your signature? :] I'll have to check it out! ^-^
    Also, I hope you don't mind me asking - but what was your favorite generation? I'm always curious. x3
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hello there, beautiful people! :] As you all know, I took a break from the internet for awhile, and in doing so, I put my rainbowcy on hold in the middle of a generation. While I am forever sorry about that, I do hope I can make it up to you. I’m doing much better, now, and I decided I was ready to come back – however, I do apologize, for one thing. I will not be picking up Fluorine’s generation where I left off; I left off when I was in a dark place, and I rather start with a new heir, in order to have a fresh start, of sorts.
    I apologize greatly, because this means no heir vote, but the story line I’ve planned for this heir is one that I really love, and it seems very real and relatable, to me, at least. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do, and I will answer any questions left unanswered by Fluorine’s generation through this new one. I’ve got it all thought out. :]
    Without further ado, let me introduce our new Drop heir.

- - - - -

nepty_zps481fc16a.jpg

nepty1_zpsb81c98cd.jpg
    Neptune Steel Drop

Generation Song: Losing My Religion by R.E.M.

As a young child, Neptune – who has been blessed with the pet name Nepty by those he allows himself close to – knew he was different. His skin, a very pale orange color that was on the verge of yellow, was extraordinarily sensitive to the sunlight. And, his teeth, which were always perfectly aligned razor sharp little pearls, always had a longing and a craving, although it took him years to figure out what for. The moment he drank from his first human, he questioned himself. And not just himself, but others, too. His mother, who had thought it was her duty to instill faith into this troubled young boy, had taught him from a young age that prayer would give him all his answers. But why would God care for him now? He was half vampire, half human – why had God, the supposed Father of mankind, allowed him to be born? Had God, from the moment Neptune was conceived, turned his back on him? Neptune labeled himself a mistake, and abomination, something that could only bring harm, pain, hurt, and sorrow to those he loved. He distanced himself from strangers and family, leaving him with no real friends, in return. Except for one turquoise colored girl; she was as sweet as he was angry, and her smile convinced Neptune that even if God did not exist, angels must, for she was a saint. But even she, the girl deemed holy and righteous from her first cry in the hospital, questioned the Almighty, successfully convincing herself that demons do exist, even if they are only there to drive her mad.

- - - - -

<3
  • Options
    Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    edited January 2013
    Welcome back love! <3 we missed you!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Welcome back love! <3 we missed you!
    Meep! <3
    Hello there! It's so wonderful to be back! I missed you guys so much, and all the wonderful conversations and stories to feast my eyes upon. [i wish they had the kissy face emoji! D: ]
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm so excited for Neptune! It sounds like its gonna be good!
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    NightlockFallenNightlockFallen Posts: 4,789 Member
    edited January 2013
    Ahh my jeez between the intro and the things I've seen on Tumblr I can tell that I'm going to love this, like I love all your writing.

It's really nice to have you back, Skip, I think I can speak for all of us when I say we missed you :3

The crazy thing is, I was in love with that song when I was seven. So this gen is probably going to bring back memories of the nice little school girl I used to be pre-high school. XD
    14181261758_70864aa285_o.png
  • Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited January 2013
    I was really looking forward to seeing how Flourine's gen turned out, with Pluto and going back to her family and everything, but i understand the need for a new start <3

Holy, Neptune's description sounds pretty dang amazing and well written! I can't wait to read this new gen and your writing again <3 Though, Flourine taking the cure only made him half human, huh. That's interesting :O
  • Options
    Rusty333PRusty333P Posts: 4,669 New Member
    edited January 2013
    AHHH, NEPTUNEEEEEE <3

Can I have him, Skippeh, please?