May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too Much Color, Too Little Time: A Rainbowcy -Chapter Eighty Six: La Luna Nueva; Jan. 13th-

Comments

• Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hope you had a good Christmas, Skip.

Keep your head held high, gurl. <3
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    yca2yca2 Posts: 273
    edited December 2012
    OH MY GOD SKIP I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN LIKE 2 YEARS. AHHHHHH DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME? OH MY GOD I JUST I CAN'T I CAN'T EVEN THINK BECAUSE I JUST CAUGHT UP ON 2 YEARS' WORTH OF RAINBOWACY AND MY BRAIN HURTS.

well, I also just have to say that i'm thoroughly disappointed because Mongol wasn't chosen as heir.

seriously. I have a thing for purples.

that's probably why I love Pluto so much.

plus his face is pretty.
  • Options
    Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    edited January 2013
    tumblr_ltupudidr91qktqch.gif

It's okay Skippeh! You do what you feel is best and we'll always be here for you. <3
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited January 2013
    Happy New Year Skip *hugz*
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi, everyone!
    Firstly, I want to apologize for my absence - I know I have been gone for a VERY long time, and I know as a consequence, I have fallen behind in the stories I read, and I know I have lost readers.
    While I am not making a full comeback, I want you all to know that I still love every single one of you, and I have been looking forward to getting back into writing and talking to all of you. You all really do make my day better. <3
    Also! I am easing back into things, and I hope to have a chapter or recap up before February - however, I am not dealing well with stress currently, so I can't make any promises, for which I am again, sorry. :(
    But, I want to thank ALL of you who have stuck around, and who sent me well wishes. It makes me heart full of love to know you guys care or cared about me, and I hope each of you are doing well, too! [Tell me how you've been if you read this, please! I need to catch up on four months of absence!]
    Hope you guys are willing to stick with me just awhile longer. <3333
  • Options
    Rusty333PRusty333P Posts: 4,669 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm just glad you're starting to get back into things. :) Welcome back, Skippehpoo. <3 I've missed ya' :mrgreen: (but you already knew that :P)
  • Options
    Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited January 2013
    So I was going down the list of stories when i saw you posted in here and I was just like
    tumblr_inline_mf84gc0cgi1qchx2x.gif
    I can't believe you're back!!! (even though you technically arent but still!)
    I really hope that you feel better soon. i hate to hear how bad you've been feeling so don't worry about us. We can all wait. We just want you to feel better and to be your best self again. Of course we miss you but us main people will always be here waiting for you no matter what. ^_^
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

• Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited January 2013
    I can't speak for everyone, but I don't blame you for taking some time to yourself, sometimes it necessary to step back from some of your non-vital commitments. I'm glad you're (sort of) back now, though. ^__^

I think it means a lot that you told us you were going, instead of just vanishing off the face of the Earth. I appreciated that. :D

P.S. I hope you don't think I'm creepy for responding here and on tumblr. XD
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oh, goodness! I have missed you guys so much! <3

I'll be keeping a low profile - I hope to spend the next month or so getting back into writing and catching up on stories. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:

I'll be keeping a low profile - I hope to spend the next month or so getting back into writing and catching up on stories. :)
    Lol. Lurker status is always cool. I shall be waiting for the day you resurface again. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip! You are better! Aw that´s great :D:D:D

Eh, right, me, I am doing ok. Not much news on this end, really. All news that have been there grew old in the meantime anyway, so... all back to the usual :lol:

• Options
    fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow, what a nice surprise to see you posting here again! I've been fine during the last four months. Managed to catch up on your story and create my own rainbowcy. :)

Sometimes you just need a time-out from some things and I don't think anyone blames you for doing that. It's just nice to see you are doing better.
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited January 2013
    SKIP.
    Okay so I was doing my daily routine of checking your Tumblr and I screamed a little when I saw you were back(ish) because I missed you so much and I just akdnasmn *hugs* Don't worry about updating and all that - I'm just glad you're feeling happier again and are back at all <333

and this is me admitting to checking your Tumblr every single day.
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    ABKS3ABKS3 Posts: 2,035
    edited January 2013
    SKIP! I hope you're doing a lot better I'm just glad you're kind of back. Take the time you need.
  • Options
    JagPacker26JagPacker26 Posts: 8,407 Member
    edited January 2013
    WB Skip! :D

I for one missed your presence around here! The forums are never the same without you. I want to see how this story continues.

Oh, and I got a case of linkville here, your very own Twitter recently appeared in my BC, and Rusty's sim Astral also had her turn as a mom, and I know you'd like to see those updates as well. XD

So here's a bunch or update links for ya starring those familiar sims......

Baby Mother #41: Astral Sugar - Rusty's sim in Action.

Baby #72: Justin - The Result of that pregnancy

Baby Mother #44: Twitter Drop - YOUR sim in action!! :D

Babies #76 and #77: Trista and Tigerlily, and a Proposal - Twitter Babies!!! and Astral's kid gets engaged!

Justin Gets Married and Moves Out - Your Twitter makes an appearance, as Astral's guest. Yes, both her and Astral appear together in an update. Also, Justin ties the knot with his girl.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    WB Skip! :D

I for one missed your presence around here! The forums are never the same without you. I want to see how this story continues.

Oh, and I got a case of linkville here, your very own Twitter recently appeared in my BC, and Rusty's sim Astral also had her turn as a mom, and I know you'd like to see those updates as well. XD

So here's a bunch or update links for ya starring those familiar sims......

Baby Mother #41: Astral Sugar - Rusty's sim in Action.

Baby #72: Justin - The Result of that pregnancy

Baby Mother #44: Twitter Drop - YOUR sim in action!! :D

Babies #76 and #77: Trista and Tigerlily, and a Proposal - Twitter Babies!!! and Astral's kid gets engaged!

Justin Gets Married and Moves Out - Your Twitter makes an appearance, as Astral's guest. Yes, both her and Astral appear together in an update. Also, Justin ties the knot with his girl.

Aww, I'm so glad I was missed! <3 It is wonderful to be back. :]
    Also, I will check out the updates, and properly read them - although I admit, I peaked right now at Twitter's children. They turned out adorable!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    annasommer wrote:
    Skip! You are better! Aw that´s great :D:D:D

Eh, right, me, I am doing ok. Not much news on this end, really. All news that have been there grew old in the meantime anyway, so... all back to the usual :lol:

Yes, I am. :] It was a slow process, but I finally got through that funk of mine. ^-^

Oh, I hate to hear that. >_< I was gone so long that news is no longer news! :lol:
    Nestea7 wrote:
    Skip45 wrote:

Lol. Lurker status is always cool. I shall be waiting for the day you resurface again. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I'm around today! I have nothing else to do, no homework or sleep or needed socialization. It's wonderful; I hope to catch up stories after dinner. :]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ABKS3 wrote:
    SKIP! I hope you're doing a lot better I'm just glad you're kind of back. Take the time you need.
    I am doing MUCH better, thank you. <3
    I'll be around every now and then, mainly on days when I don't have homework or stuff. :]
    Thank you! I hope to ease back into things. I do miss this rainbowcy, though. I've spent the majority of the past hour looking through old pictures on my computer. [I haven't touched my simming computer since I decided to take my break .___.]
    SKIP.
    Okay so I was doing my daily routine of checking your Tumblr and I screamed a little when I saw you were back(ish) because I missed you so much and I just akdnasmn *hugs* Don't worry about updating and all that - I'm just glad you're feeling happier again and are back at all <333

and this is me admitting to checking your Tumblr every single day.
    MEL.
    Awww, I'm so glad to be back! And it is SO wonderful to see you again - I had missed your story and your happy and quircky little self. I hope you are doing WONDERFUL because you're and AMAZING person. <3
    Wow, what a nice surprise to see you posting here again! I've been fine during the last four months. Managed to catch up on your story and create my own rainbowcy. :)

Sometimes you just need a time-out from some things and I don't think anyone blames you for doing that. It's just nice to see you are doing better.
    It is great to be back, and it's wonderful to see you! :]
    I'll have to check out your rainbowcy; I've been missing those colorful guys. ^-^

Yes, it does help. I feel SO much better. While I was gone for a long time, it was for the better. It's good to just focus on what needs attention, because I had been ignoring it all. x3
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Skip45 wrote:
    I'm around today! I have nothing else to do, no homework or sleep or needed socialization. It's wonderful; I hope to catch up stories after dinner. :]
    Lol That's awesome. I wish I had no homework today. But instead I have a 4 page research paper that's due tomorrow. Which reminds me, I should really get on that since it's already almost 6:30. O.o

Hope you have fun catching up with stories. I have a feeling you have a that of reading ahead of you. XD

• Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited January 2013
    Awe, glad to see you around and that you're feeling much better. I definitely know how you feel, as i have depression in RL. :evil: :? :oops:

I know i mostly lurk and have only commented a few times, but i really miss your story, you're a really good writer and i'm looking forward to when you're feeling better to write again <3

I'm so looking forward to see the family again, the baby, what happens with Pluto, etc etc :3
  • Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    edited January 2013
    Welcome back Skippeh! You have been missed!

-waves welcome home banners around-

^_^ I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and just wanted to say that you don't need to worry about updating/catching up on stories. We all understand that life is more important and that sometimes you just need time to get everything in order. <3
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Nestea7 wrote:
    Lol That's awesome. I wish I had no homework today. But instead I have a 4 page research paper that's due tomorrow. Which reminds me, I should really get on that since it's already almost 6:30. O.o

Hope you have fun catching up with stories. I have a feeling you have a that of reading ahead of you. XD
    I made sure to get everything finished. :
    Oh dang, I sure hope you finished it! D:

I will. I'm about to dive in now. <3
    Not going to lie, I took awhile to play the sims. I haven't played in so long, and I'm excited to get everything up and running again. <3
  • Options
    SLAHP4SLAHP4 Posts: 7,890 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Skip your back!
    I'm glad you have taken the time to get yourself back on your feet.
    I am not on the story bandwagon anymore, I do still read them though. We've all missed you around here! :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    Awe, glad to see you around and that you're feeling much better. I definitely know how you feel, as i have depression in RL. :evil: :? :oops:

I know i mostly lurk and have only commented a few times, but i really miss your story, you're a really good writer and i'm looking forward to when you're feeling better to write again <3

I'm so looking forward to see the family again, the baby, what happens with Pluto, etc etc :3
    Thank you! :3 I took time to focus my attention on things that needed it. ^-^
    Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. :( I do hope you're getting help for it, though. And if you ever need to talk or anything, I'm here. <3

Aw, thank you so much. <3 I'm very much looking forward to getting back into writing, and shockingly, I think my writing might actually be on the happier side for awhile. o___O

That's wonderful! I do hope to have a little something out, because I have a lot of ideas that I've been thinking over, that I hope you guys love! :3
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Arrowleaf wrote:
    Welcome back Skippeh! You have been missed!

-waves welcome home banners around-

^_^ I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and just wanted to say that you don't need to worry about updating/catching up on stories. We all understand that life is more important and that sometimes you just need time to get everything in order. <3
    Aw, thank you! I've missed you guys so much too! <3

I am feeling much better, and I can't wait to read all of y'alls wonderful stories. <3 I also can't wait to get the rainbowcy up and running again! :] I hope you guys like it, still. I've had a LOT of time to think the plot over. x_x