Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of occults do you want next in the sims 4?

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
    We all know that fairies are now the next but the question is "WHEN?"
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited February 2023
    Fairies
    After thinking about it more…..I would prefer dragons over fairies myself, but I think we will be getting fairies. And May get Unicorns and Pegasus with horses.
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    edited February 2023
    Fairies
    Fairies. At this point (16th of Feb 2023 I am writing this) this is the only one HUGE occult left to add. We have vampires, werewolves, spellcasters. We have aliens and mermaids (although they should be updated, I think), but still no fairies. They would work well in one gamepack with elves, dragons, unicorns, genies too as well. But occult carriers would be great, we only have paranormal investigator this far. Being Grim would be cool and interesting
  • Options
    Fairies
    jomilej wrote: »

seeing how many people are talking about fairies here, or on youtube, or twitter and how many fairy hints we got during Growing Together trailer and promotion, I am going to say SOON ;) maybe newest gamepack in late spring/early summer will be fairies oriented??
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Werewolves
    When was it actually confirmed that there would be Fairies in Sims 4?
    I though it was just the usual hints & rumors.
  • Options
    Fairies
    Nothing is confirmed and official yet. I just know that EA likes to give us hints about their nearest plans and later their hints and speculation turn out to be true 99% of times
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    When was it actually confirmed that there would be Fairies in Sims 4?
    I though it was just the usual hints & rumors.

They said it in a livestream "We definitely hear the occult fans' strong desire for werewolves and fairies and zombies in The Sims 4. We can't confirm at this time when they'll make their way into the game, but we would want to put as much love and thoughtfulness into them as we did for vampires and for spellcasters.

"We really focus on them a lot when we do them and make sure that they're great."

https://twitch.tv/videos/1106987552
  • Options
    lunnarila wrote: »

seeing how many people are talking about fairies here, or on youtube, or twitter and how many fairy hints we got during Growing Together trailer and promotion, I am going to say SOON ;) maybe newest gamepack in late spring/early summer will be fairies oriented??

Yes, spring would be the perfect season but the spot is already taken by Growing Together...so I think late Spring or Summer
  • Options
    Fairies

Yes, spring would be the perfect season but the spot is already taken by Growing Together...so I think late Spring or Summer

I think we will get new Roadmap at end of March/beginning of April and we will see. Late spring/early summer looks like perfect time for fairies. Or horses
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Werewolves
    I'll be happy with any and all new occults as long as they're as well done as Vampires and Werewolves !!!!!
  • Options
    ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
    Zombies!
  • Options
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    I'll be happy with any and all new occults as long as they're as well done as Vampires and Werewolves !!!!!

Same!! Spellcasters were almost perfect but the fact that familiars are not interactive and the spells have almost no effect on townies kinda ruin them a bit. Vampires and Werewolves have perfect balance in term of advantages and drawbacks
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited March 2023
    Werewolves
    Spellcasters are okay, but a bit weak compared to Vampires and Werewolves. They don't seem to have any impact. Being a Spellcaster just doesn't change your life in the way being a Vampire or a Werewolf does.

Apart from improving Plantsims, now we have Werewolves I'd like to see an update to Aliens too.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    So… superheroes are not occults. Just wanna point that out. But I would like to see them, it would be something new…ish anyway.

The only thing I personally “need” would be fairies at this point. I have everything else I want lol 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    Better Plantsims
    I don't care about occults, but they have better to return SUMMERDREAM family in fairy pack >:)
  • Options
    So… superheroes are not occults. Just wanna point that out. But I would like to see them, it would be something new…ish anyway.

The only thing I personally “need” would be fairies at this point. I have everything else I want lol 🤷🏼‍♂️

Servos are considered occults and even Aliens...those often evolve in the same universe as super-heroes so why not? If "super-heroes" isn't a good term for you then you can see it as "meta-humans" then or "mutants"
  • Options
    CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    Fairies

I think we will get new Roadmap at end of March/beginning of April and we will see. Late spring/early summer looks like perfect time for fairies. Or horses

I bring this up a lot... but I'd like a medieval pack. Why bring this up here?

Because it gives an opportunity for an even better idea: Fairies AND Horses! Or Fairies, Horses, and Dragons! Basically anything associated with Fantasy stories could plausibly be included in such a pack.
  • Options
    itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    edited April 2023

Servos are considered occults and even Aliens...those often evolve in the same universe as super-heroes so why not? If "super-heroes" isn't a good term for you then you can see it as "meta-humans" then or "mutants"

1. Not by me they’re not. Aliens by definition are not occult but ok and 2. I never mentioned anything about the term “superhero” being good enough. I merely stated they’re not occults. Which they’re not.

So yeah… I stand by what I said.

Edit; oh, servos are robots, not occult sims.
  • Options

1. Not by me they’re not. Aliens by definition are not occult but ok and 2. I never mentioned anything about the term “superhero” being good enough. I merely stated they’re not occults. Which they’re not.

By Defintion they're not, but in the Sims universe they are.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Werewolves
    I so wish that the Servos could've been a bit more humanoid, like Data. Oh well. :'(
  • Options
    Dr. BorpoDr. Borpo Posts: 26 Member
    Super-heroes and villains

By the standard definition of “occult,” you are correct. But TS4’s definition means a different life state that allows fantastical, otherworldly gameplay. No need to get pedantic.