Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of occults do you want next in the sims 4?

jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
Hello everyone,
Lately I noticed that many occult palyers like me have been speculating so much about the next occult to come in the game So I wonder what type of occult do you simmers want next or think would come next in the game?

Update: so we're getting one occult career (paranormal investigator) but that category is still on cause we're still waiting for Grim Reaper career and more!
Post edited by jomilej on

What kind of occults do you want next in the sims 4? 422 votes

Fairies
24%
CK213kfortirudy8292Kita5399bandit5Cabelle1863jeLlyBeAn1573MartinvAthenaOnyxStormkeepPlayerSelene333miklcateKnaIsb917MaryVannNyxLunaStarilovejewel17bobbleheadsmommyangelfoxblueMoon_Willow 105 votes
Imaginary Friends
3%
YunaSupaPamPamsinnyonceAugustosuperkyle221Rachel_AZussageClousinatorsEliasVersacewaxesnostalgicmrg414Bookworm2009189fae_brasssinisterlemons 14 votes
Werewolves
33%
DannydanboJeanLeGardePourprealan650111Celticgamer0CamkatMsMayPlayerSinger2010irishdragon7SnuffyBucketAnmirlaMagdaleenarobyngravesfruitsbasket101barracuda1574SappySifakagreydonnMilutinMujovicHimRumiJerrello 142 votes
Dragon pets (we never know lol it could be)
4%
BluegayleDarcVader1FreygeaMyrrhawaNymphieaJackOnYourBackrjssim83bienchencomicsforlifeSAEldarinAtreya33WispyeGordyAngeliqueAdelaideSimmingalKathMHughesNekia33painterCassieb95IsharellNNT122 21 votes
Plumbots/Cyborgs
1%
rhaliussimmietimeAuronoiChieftainWolfiumghamrick75akasevenUnknownGamerBails_ 8 votes
Super-heroes and villains
4%
JadeleineStarratsalexspoom13LazyGrimPiutsikiTrimothDr. BorpoChadSims2EnkiSchmidtVanPelt81TopNotchToddlerRememberJoymanicobsessiveSeanBobbyGBastetPlayingOnPs4EmersedCrownBookBeartelltaleheartImDragone 20 votes
Better Plantsims
4%
IcewolfIObellestilljustme2KennziKaigeLolli999Zeldaboy180Reading_CorsairJon the WizardKyreRoenKuroiAkilForgeronGilbertStrangePennydominoes007EnigmaOFFCGuillaumeSnowLarge_Pile_Of_SnakesBenjamilianmushroompickingRandomTokenCode 20 votes
Occult careers (Reapers, ghost hunters, fortune tellers)
17%
MichelleWIceyJOolonglongBloodC24overonSimpatsyannhaneulIrdiwenalanmichael1DarkLady2788CopperBoltYautjagirlLizzychicagotabashemueller_litedetermigashcrash19bevilleMirichaskybird14 72 votes
I have no idea
4%
AlrynnSimburianPaigeisin5friendlysimmersJestTrudoogerieDestin2016Simtown15SuperCoolRachaelTheRedLionThemrsg4422DOKKOMskelebeemimilu04AenalaStuffyMarxMeowchaFrappederevaunPalgoonsPerti23 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited November 2020
    Werewolves
    I would like dragons but I also want a beast in the bedroom.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves are a no brainer - longer lifespan, when angry they fight other sims and have a high chance of winning, and of course any cute interactions the devs want to throw in for fun. More energy.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Werewolves
    Anything but zombies.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Werewolves
    I really want werewolves, and I want them to have a true wolf form. I would like for them to have their own skills, abilities, and liabilities.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Fairies
    leaving ts4 problems aside i'd love fairies, genies, werewolves, unicorns, imaginary friends, dragons and even new occults. i'd love to see angels and demons but i'm sure people would complain about them due to their religious nature.
    but i'd also like to see existing occults reworked, like aliens, ghosts and mermaids. and toggles so people who doesn't want occults on their game would stop complaining about them.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves, Fae come as second.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    PlayingOnPs4PlayingOnPs4 Posts: 3 New Member
    Werewolves are cool and all, but with all of the systems already implemented I think Super Heroes would be rad. Creating your own hero, choosing a power or two and then a climbing a skill tree that allows saving cats and stopping crimes OR causing crimes and terrorizing sims.

With the reputation, fame, and now sentiment systems they would all have varying degrees of status amongst civilians. And with different powers and possible combinations it encourages multiple playthroughs. Most occulants can be experienced in two Sims max, so this system would probably be the star of a pack than just an occ thrown into one.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves so that we can finally have body hair, claws, big fangs & Lyans.
    Then Fairies with Angel & Butterfly wings.

The base can have a toggle upgrade to turn on or off each Occult. That way the realism players don't complain.
  • Options
    Anything but zombies.

I didn't put zombies but I don't have any problems with if they keep the normal sims walk and just have the option to have a a zombie walk in CAS like vampires!! The walk is the only thing bothering me but there is a huge lore to explore about them (I just haven't seen them in speculations lately so I didn't add them)
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Werewolves so that we can finally have body hair, claws, big fangs & Lyans.
    Then Fairies with Angel & Butterfly wings.

The base can have a toggle upgrade to turn on or off each Occult. That way the realism players don't complain.

Yeah Lycans...I want a real Lycanthrope form (not just a weird hairy face)
    For fairies if they add dragonfly wings and the little bumble bee wings it would be great (I remember putting the small tiny bumblebee wings on a round, curvy, a little bit overweight sim and it was so funny...but cute)!
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    I really want werewolves, and I want them to have a true wolf form. I would like for them to have their own skills, abilities, and liabilities.
    Werewolves are cool and all, but with all of the systems already implemented I think Super Heroes would be rad. Creating your own hero, choosing a power or two and then a climbing a skill tree that allows saving cats and stopping crimes OR causing crimes and terrorizing sims.

Every future occults need a skill tree and and their proper needs. I agree 100% with that (oh and aspirations too)
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I want all of them, but werewolves should come first. They're very iconic and important, we could get body hair out of the deal, and they have a lot of potential for customization and gameplay.

Gotta support my boy Torch though.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,191 Member
    Fairies
    Werewolves, faries, and imaginary friends for me.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Imaginary Friends
    I would be interested in werewolves if they didn't do it 'wolf man-style' but added a full lupine form. Also imaginary friends! Hope they add them in a possible family EP.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Werewolves
    Always werewolves! It feels so strange to have them missing from the game and it will be super disappointing if they get left out altogether. They’re my favourite occult!
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I like the idea of Werewolves, Occult Careers, and Super Heroes & Villains.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I'm up for any of these actually, even imaginary friends if they made them cute this time, but I'd love to see what they could do with superheroes/villains.
  • Options
    SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Superheroes
    Theyd bring something new and i think really fun to the game
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves, but the actual MAIN reason I want them? Surely EA would have to have body hair patched in, yes? I mean, wouldn't it be a must? And sadly I feel that's the only way we'll get it.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited June 2021
    Fairies
    Fairy’s, Elves and Dragons

I edited this because I wouldn’t mind body hair which would probably come with werewolves either.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Werewolves
    All I want or need now is werewolves. Once I get those I'll be happy with whatever supes they want to include. But I want them given the vampire treatment and handled really well.

I want to create the vampire/werewolf wars in my game. Think Romeo and Juliette where Romeo is a werewolf and Juliette is a vampiress. Ah, young, everlasting love.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Werewolves
    I want werewolves, but I want them based on real wolf dynamics, not the junk Alpha Wolf thing that was disproved by the guy who originally promoted it.

I want them to have big families and be hyper-competitive with other families, but not so much within the "pack" other than typical sibling/family drama (and maybe something where they close ranks if one of the family is threatened)

And yes, I want a full change from human to Beast Man to wolf.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Werewolves
    I voted werewolves, but I really just want humanoid doggies. Especially one that smokes a pipe. :lol:
    (Just kidding about the pipe!)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited November 2020
    I don't know what will come next but i mostly want

occulty activities

fortune telling seances spirit boards grimmy stuff magic shows and such but im more interested in like gameplay objects and hobbies and less in specific careers

and big mighty dragon friends

like dragons that can roast and eat your enemies but you also can grow from lil egg like ts1

also i do think they should update plantsims to their former glory
    i used to love them so much in ts2

and wouldnt be against werewolf and fairy

but i just feel that those easily end up "dog boy and barbie fairy world" which i honestly wouldn't care for like i need them to have real scary side or then its no deal
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    Justin wrote: »
    I would like dragons but I also want a beast in the bedroom.
    I suppose that's what they thought making this lady sell dragons in ts1
    109610500.jpg
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free