Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AlphaFFrog's Attic of Awesomer

Comments

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited October 2020
    Reasons for Uploading: The One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge of @rosemow
    Theme: Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month using the new furniture set, so no ridiculousness today
    …………..

Los Dos Mundos (The Two Worlds)

Living abroad working for a company that thinks a "day off" is a type of mythical creature Rosa designed a quiet retreat to remind her of home. A place that blends the world she’s living in and the one she left behind to create a little world all of her own...

4PAnKFE.png

Pergola removed in some pics for clarity

cgLGWv1.png

4uLJQBJ.png

Vys3Qdl.png
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Los Dos Mundos is a very pretty outdoors dining patio using the new patch items! :) Very lovely pink, purple, blue and green colors! The celebratory string banners along the walls and the floral greenery are lovely! Very beautiful stone edged corner flower bed with the flowers, lavender and pretty patterned pots! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the new grill and dining at the new patch table. The candles are a lovely touch on the table. Sims will enjoy listening to Latin American music from the music player whilst dining, and enjoy playing music on the guitar. The patterned rug under the grill is very niice.
    It is a very lovely Hispanic outdoors dining patio! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    edited October 2020
    Lovely entry @AlphaFFrog it's so pretty <3 it

Update: :star: Congrats my friend on Los Dos Mundos getting a well deserved Maxis fav! :star:
    Post edited by Shaymantha on
  • Options
    Reasons for Uploading: Appreciation of you all! :heart:
    Theme: A sim to match Los Dos Mundos from last week’s
    One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge of @rosemow
    …...

Rosa Says Thank You!

I wanted to say a big thank you and nice to meet you to all followers, old and new, for their kindness and support! I hope you have fun with aspiring chef Rosa Huerta to go with Los Dos Mundos patio. She’s my way of saying hello! Should someone who spends so much time over open flames have such a blatantly flammable hat? Of course! AlphaFFrog safety guaranteed...

…… *coughs* ….

XjpKIY0.png

…. handsome fireman and life insurance sold separately…. :unamused:

Rosa Huerta
    Traits: Foodie, Loves the outdoors, Family orientated
    Aspiration: Master Chef
    Skills: Only accidentally killing 90% of her barbecue guests

Outfits (l-r) Everyday, formal, athletic, sleep, party, swimwear, hot, cold

gYYi23u.png
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Rosa is a lovely sim to go with your Los Dos Mundos patio :) Her outfits and their pink and blue colours are very nice. It is very nice that she has the Master Chef aspiration.
    I congratulated you on your room being favourited in the challenge thread, but just wanted to also say congratulations again here also :)
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh, do introduce her to The Real Puffer to get the rest; it'll go nicely with her fascinator and fascination of fire and foam, and give her image as chef exposure - she'll blow-up in no time!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Theme: A children’s library, but she never said it had to pass pest control :innocent:

…….

The Secret Garden

Love nature, but think it’s a mess? In the library, it’ll be at its best! Pristine and cleaned with love and care, to touch the displays no one would dare! So when to escape from home you aspire your children can read here to their heart’s desire! With bears that don’t scare and ladies that don’t bug your little ones will feel oh so safe and snug! But the garden is a secret shhh do not tell, or you will break its magic spell!

You can tell this garden is a secret by the way I’m posting pictures of it all over the internet :kissing:

xFefBLH.png

A bird’s eye view of AlphaFFrog’s misunderstanding of the word "secret" or "garden"

k9J0ANG.png

This may look like a secret ladybug infestation, but it is in fact a ….

INA4G2H.png

... blatant ladybug infestation :unamused:

6Nj8hRH.png
  • Options
    The Secret Garden is such a very sweet and lovely “ secret” garden for kids at the library! :) We won’t tell anyone else about the garden! The design, layout and cute furnishings are lovely! The nook areas are great! The outdoors themed nook areas with the cute gnomes and mushrooms,very pretty flowers, tree wall prints, greenery on wall , flooring and the cute ladybugs on and near the rocks are great! Kids will enjoy doing artwork on the activities table and playing with the building block table. The cute animal chairs in the corners are very nice for the kids to enjoy sitting there and reading books from the bookshelves. The blue sky colour of the walls, and the hot air balloons and clouds wall prints on the walls to reflect them being in the sky looks great! The clouds ceiling lights and cloud patterned curtains are very nice also, to reflect the outdoors theme.It looks very nice the way yiou placed the sweet animal pictures on the walls either sides of one of the nooks and have a larger version in between the two smaller versions,
    It is a creatively lovely secret garden for kids to enjoy finding at the library! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Adorable children’s library i love it! <3 Lol @AlphaFFrog i'm glad she never said it had to pass pest control :innocent: or how would i get to come and see it? :joy:
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Hi @AlphaFFrog you make me giggle <3 I LOVE Betty Mae!! and your cute library with mushrooms (I love whimsical stuff). It is awesome to read you, you should write stories (or maybe you already do at the creative corner?). Take care o:)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you so much for your sweet review and for doing it twice over :)

@Shaymantha You make a valid point :D I'll have rosemow change her pest control policy immediately o:)

@emere Welcome! :star: The steampunk house in you sig is fantastic! Thanks for saying nice things, and I'm glad you like Betty Mae! She's the only sim I made that isn't criminal/potentially deadly which says a lot about you ..... and an awful lot about my sims :cold_sweat:
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Waving hello .. found your thread <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Aww please don't how am i supposed to get up to michief then?! 🤣
  • Options
    @Shaymantha How would I know? I'm as innocent as the Arctic winter's day is long o:)

@lisabee2 Welcome! I found you finding me! <3 It only took me two days, three sniffer dogs and one charge of trespassing :hushed:

Inspector Clouseau's got nothing on me B)
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Finally, found where you've been hiding. B) Honestly, none of the minions have been looking for you. :joy: Oh well, since your location is now known, I suppose I should tell you that your new build is positively lovely. o:) I'll let the staff at the castle know they can have the week off. >:)
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Theme: Kitchen with a thankful item, but I couldn’t fit in a giant statue of me so….
    …………..

Cucina Ex Machina

Realise your cooking is an industrial accident waiting to happen? Consider toxic waste your go-to ingredient? Then Cucina Ex Machina is the short-cut to the ER for you! Designed to make you thankful for health and safety legislation Cucina Ex Machina is the latest in AlphaFFrog’s "Tetanus? What tetanus?" Industrial chic! A kitchen where its imperfections makes it perfect ... and its support beam dangerously unstable … :grimace:

Thankful item - Well-Travelled Rug because life is more beautiful when it’s a bit frayed around the edges <3

UgDKUtx.png

A view from a Health Inspector thankful to not come any closer :unamused:

lNdv01e.png

AlphaFFrog: Thankful for friends, family …

8LUxO8J.png

…. and not having to clean this kitchen :innocent:

i2z2bQL.png
  • Options
    Cuchina Ex Machina is a great industrial kitchen! :) It is very nice that you chose the well travelled rug as your thankful item, and what you wrote is very special <3 It looks very nice in the room.
    The design and furnishings are very great! :) The supporting beam adds a great look to the room! Very nice weathered brick walls, and the piping on it is great! Very nice industrial style wood kitchen counters and bar and steel fridge, stove,sink and microwave. The stools counter is great for sims to sit and have a meal or a drink from the bar with family and friends. The type of stools suits the room style well! The bottles are a nice touch on the edge of the bar. Very nice coffee corner nook! Sims will enjoy having a cup of coffee after preparing meals. The fire extinguisher is great to have in the room! The wall knives, utensils, food wall board and hanging pans are nice home kitchen touches.Very nice windows for great outside views.
    It is a great designed and furnished industrial style kitchen! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Great kitchen, makes me think about that animated movie by Studio Ghibli, Howl's Moving Castle, and the little devilish fire keeping it all up.
  • Options
    @Jemlia :star: Giant Welcome :star: I was too busy nearly missing the deadline to give you a proper "Get back to work you lazy minion" welcome! Where are my manners? Oh wait, I pay you to have them for me*

*This is not proof/promise/even parallel universe possibility of payment o:)

@Auroraskies Wow, I've not seen the movie but I know enough to take that as quite the compliment, thank you. Especially the devilish part ... though people have called me that before .... >:)

@rosemow Thank you for your review and hosting the challenge, I don't how you come up with stuff week after week :) Thanks also for telling me about the Maxis Fav! What a great way to start the weekend :o
  • Options
    Theme: A Christmas nursery aka a Beginner’s Guide to Bad Parenting

…………....

A Christmas Miracle

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house,
    Not a creature was sleeping all cos of young Klaus.
    His mother was driven to knit in despair
    While his father had not left one jot of his hair.
    His parents were fraught and ready to snap,
    They wrote to the stork to ask he be taken right back.
    Yes, they’d gone as mad as mad hatters
    Their old simple lives left completely in tatters,
    Then Santa arrived, well, … more crashed on the roof,
    And gave them a nursery that was completely soundproof!

zdZgVrE.png
    Sleigh holes in the ceiling? They cried with delight!
    It was nothing compared to long sleepless nights!

WMuqHIp.png

Daddy was so happy he kissed Santa Claus …
    While Mummy drew up their first prenup clause
    :unamused:

9blaiWr.png

Now Krampus … Klaus in his crib was no longer restive,
    His parents broke out those spirits ... purely festive …
    :wink:

ObVaSjj.png

Don’t worry, dear friends, my plagiarism's end is in sight
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good night!
    :heart:
  • Options
    A Christmas Miracle is a very lovely nursery and the accompanying poem is so very creatively written! :) You are so very creative in your writing ! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the room! The snowflakes wall prints are very pretty! The way you have placed the patterned floor print, blue circle and moon/stars rug underneath the bassinet looks very lovely! The white ceiling lights are pretty! Very nice changing table with homely soap,nappy and towels. It is very nice that there is a table with first Christmas baby presents to enjoy opening. The baby milk bottles is a nice touch. The baby will enjoy playing with the baby toys that are on the floor through the room. Very nice rocking chair for the mother to sit and knit items for the baby, and try to calm herself! The windows bassinet area is lovely! The patterned design of the windows is very nice and the sunlight and moonlight is very nice coming in onto the little baby. The parents will enjoy reading stories from the books on the wall table to their little baby.
    It is a very pretty nursery and it is great that the baby is less restless and the room is soundproof! :) Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Reasons for uploading: GLovely1’s Quick Creativity Challenge
    Theme: Make A Wish
    AlphaFFrog Interpretation: Make a wish full of hope, joy and love :heart:

…………….

Hope’s Wish

Hey you! Yes, you! Do you feel lonely? Without purpose? Lacking in friendly giants who pay for everything? Then why not adopt an adult today? Adults are the latest must-have accessory for any fashion conscious toddler! Freakishly tall for reaching the high shelves of forbidden mystery, yet sufficiently short to be completely under your tiny toddler thumb! They appreciate anything you do no matter how small, messy or permanently damaging to furniture! That’s an AlphaFFrog Guarantee*!

*This is not a guarantee :innocent:
    c48eMtO.png

The AlphaFFrog Re-homing Grown-ups Home!, or ARGH! for short, prides itself in offering a variety of free-range adults rescued from Offices, Walmarts or Multi-story car parks and other natural breeding grounds, where they often become trapped, lost and borderline hysterical. They are re-homed and re-trained to forget adult things like politics, healthy sleep patterns or acceptable levels of hygiene!

One of our staff toddlers teaching an adult that their life is over now

vGFtXgk.png

Don’t believe me, a well-known liar? Ask our satisfied client Hope! Hope didn’t think she was ready to adopt an adult. She was too busy using the foster home’s cat as her own personal rodeo! Then she met Joy-Anne Love, stuck in an Office, alone and falsely believing that adults have some sort of independent autonomy, Hope knew Joy-Anne needed serious help! Now, Joy-Anne is free from the tyrannies of regular bathing and adult conversation! She’s even crafting again! She’s crafted 153 hysterical apology notes to the neighbours’ cats so far! So why not change a life and adopt an adult today? After all, here at the unlicensed AlphaFFrog’s Home, we wish that everyone could find a family full of love …..

The moment Hope finally found Joy-Anne Love in her life

zDHeWti.png
    Legal Disclaimer: You adopt an adult and your own risk. AlphaFFrog takes no responsibility for adults who eat broccoli, enjoy tax returns or have "interesting" political opinions :innocent:
  • Options
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you! It was fun to make, so I'm glad it was fun to read as well :)