Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Neighborhoods

Now that all the neighborhoods have a name, I'm wondering what everyone's top five favorites are.

I included pictures and neighborhood names for easy reference.

Willow Creek - Sage Estates, Courtyard Lane, Crawdad Quarter
1bwhXnY.png
Oasis Springs - Skyward Palms, Acquisition Butte, Mirage Canyon
kFS3LqO.png
Newcrest - Llama Lagoon, Bridgeview, Ridgeline Drive
GeeEmRM.png
Windenburg - Windslar, The Crumbling Isle, Olde Platz, Lykke Centre
utEC5A9.png
San Myshuno - Fashion District, Spice Market, Art Quarter
pPVxwwl.png
Brindleton Bay - Sable Square, Cavalier Cove, Whiskerman's Warf, Deadgrass Isle
C5u6nzL.png
Del Sol Valley - Mirage Park, Starlight Boulevard, The Pinnacles
ShXuxHs.png
Strangerville - Strangerville Plaza, Shady Acres
x3f4vVr.png
Sulani - Lani St. Taz, Mua Pel'am, Ohan'ali Town
5WtwjCZ.png
Britechester - Gibbs Hill, Foxbury Institute, University of Britechester
8Qwdwai.png
Evergreen Harbor - Grimms Quarry, Conifer Station, Port Promise
CWoyl0b.png
Selvadorado - Belomisia Jungle, Puerto Llamante Marketplace, Jungle Secrets
dmoHK7s.png

Worlds with one neighborhood:
Granite Falls
Magnolia Promenade
Forgotten Hollow
Glimmerbrook

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I actually have two favorite towns, the first being Windenburg, and the second Forgotten Hollow.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    These are my top five:

1 - The Crumbling Isle - Love the isolation and the ruins, usually use the 64x64 lot
    2 - Mua Pel'am - Again love the isolation and the waterfall, good place for off the grid play
    3 - Spice Market - Love this district for vampires as there are always sims walking around
    4 - Cavalier Cove - Has a nice country feel, very peaceful
    5 - Forgotten Hollow - I love it's creepy dark feel, and I play with a lot of vampires

Honorable mention goes to Belomisia Jungle. The jungle is beautiful, and I've yet to get tired of exploring it.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,357 Member
    It's hard for me to pick actual favorites because it really depends on what sort of backdrop I need for a specific story.

But currently my most played stories are taking place in Forgotten Hollow, Spice Market, Mua Pel'am, Windslar, Strangerville Plaza, and Mirage Park.

And to be honest my absolute favorite spots are all places you can't make residential lots (but I really wish we could): Sixam, Forgotten Grotto, Sylvan Glade, and the Magic Realm.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    edited July 2020
    DeadGrass Isle.

My sim lives as a recluse. He’s the lighthouse keeper. Weird 🐸🐸🐸🐸 happens.

ETA: sorry, 5 you say? Let me think about that....
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2020
    The Crumbling Isle- no background buildings and only the ones who live there can be seen walking about.... it's kind of isolated, but can also feel like a tightly knit community bcs you only see familar faces there (idk how to explain it better)
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I like:
    - The Crumbling Isle for the views
    - Sage Estates for my rich and snob sims
    - Whiskerman's Warf for fishermen and i love the bar and the views
    - Strangerville Plaza just because it creeps me a bit
    - Lani St Taz for the quietness
    - Gibbs Hill for the view by the river and the scenic bridge
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited July 2020
    I like playing in:

The Spice Market- I love the gritty New York feel
    Strangerville Plaza- I like how open everything is and the desert town atmosphere
    The Pinnacles- Very regal and has a great view
    Old Platz- I like the feeling of the old European town and how close everything is together
    Fortgotten Hollow- I love the dark, brooding atmosphere. So creepy and cool.
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    edited July 2020
    I like:

Shady Acres in Strangerville - it has the most amazing views
    Sage Estates in Willow Creek (right by the river and lovely views)
    Brindleton Bay - Cavalier Cove
    Windenburg - Winslar (the tiny cottage by the stepping stones in the river I rebuild every time)
    San Myshuno - Spice District - the apartment with the balcony I redesign, but if im playing rich sims they live in the upmarket area in the Landgrabb apartment.
    Sulani - I like all of it so I didnt include it in the list

• Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    - Forgotten Hollow: Favorite world/neighborhood overall.

- Lykke Centre/Olde Platz: It was a toss-up between the two. I love Lykke Centre for community lots like clubs, cafes, and restaurants. Olde Platz for 1-2 sim homes/apartments.

- Shady Acres/StrangerVille Plaza: Another toss-up. Mid-century homes fit so well in Shady Acres that I love playing in. StrangerVille Plaza is just really cozy and I like to fit it with 50s style diners. Basically StrangerVille is awesome for mid-century.

- Mirage Park: Again with mid-century themes, but it works great here as well. I love the uniqueness of this neighborhood.

- Jungle Secrets: I have to add this because I love the jungle and getting to the temple. I love the secret spots and just exploring it in general. A lot of people probably play through once and never again but I travel there all the time still with different sims.

• Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited July 2020
    My top 5:

1. Gibb's Hill (Britechester) - I love the English feel and the townhouses. Small amount of lots but great scenery.
    2. The Crumbling Isle (Windenburg) - Like others said; great views, no distractions in the background.
    3. Lani St. Taz (Sulani) - Very calming and isolated.
    4. Windslar (Windenburg) - Nice and neutral, can be used for both modern and historic builds.
    4. Cavalier Cove (Brindleton Bay) - Very cozy and also great for building. Love the overpass in the background.
  • Options
    belle10belle10 Posts: 11 New Member
    My top 5:

1. Spice Market (San Myshuno) [Pretty much all of my legacy heirs have lived in the Spice Market at some point in their lives.]
    2. Sable Square/Whiskerman's Wharf (Brindleton Bay) [They're tied. BB is one of my favourite worlds in general. It reminds me of where I grew up.]
    3. Olde Platz (Windenburg) [There are many lots in this area so it's easy to have a nice mix of residential and commercial, making it feel more realistically like a German city with an old town centre.]
    4. Lani St. Taz (Sulani) [Having an ocean as your backyard? Yes, please.]
    5. Conifer Station (Evergreen Harbor) [I haven't played much in EH, but I'm really into the PNW vibes this part of the world gives me. It reminds me of certain parts of Vancouver.]