Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What destination did you like the most from the April 2020 survey?

Comments

• Options
    RedattacusRedattacus Posts: 26 Member
    I can't remember how ended up ranking them--I think they were all pretty good options, but I do like the idea of a Greek island or something with mountains. That'd be cool.
    Gallery ID: redattacus ; Simblog: Simavia Heir Lines
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,762 Member
    edited May 2020
    This is what I picked.
    1. Greek Islands - I think it could really work, Crete, Rhodos, Mykonos are beautiful islands and could look really colorful.
    2. Brazilian Beach Town - I think this could look really good as well. Beautiful beaches and unique buildings.
    3. South African City - An unique setting with an opportunity to make some interesting buildings.
    4. Korean City - I like modern cities, we got some already with San Myshuno but I think it could work if it looks like Seoul for example. It works well with all the modern stuff we have already.
    5. Italian Vineyards - Could work, but the sims4 engine is so much more limited than the sims3 engine.
    6. Chinese Countryside - Very skeptical, I'm not sure Chinese rice fields and large hills will look good in the sims4.
    7. Swiss Mountain Town - I'm not sure this setting would work in the sims4 either, those towns have very small roads with a lot of buildings that are built on hills and on different heights, with how the camera works in the sims4, I am not sure this would work. I would also assume that we are going to get something similar with the winter vacation pack.
    8. Scottish Highlands - I don't think this setting would really work either, too large areas with either mountains or empty plains, and the towns will look pretty similar to Windenburg or Brindleton Bay. I guess we could explore or build castles.
    9. Spanish City - I'm really not sure, I think some of those buildings could be pretty difficult to make.
    10. Costa Rican Rainforest - Sounds too much like Selvadorada to me. Ended up last.
  • Options
    mattiemayhemmattiemayhem Posts: 47 Member
    I chose swiss, greece and italian, but mainly because I want off the road cities that do not have roads!!!!! i missed that aspect in the sims 3, and in certain places like the vacation destinations and parts in windenburg, i want off the beaten path, i want more of what world adventures was but id love them to be LIVABLE places instead of destinations!!!!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    My top three were Italian countryside, Swiss mountain village and Greek Islands. The South African city and Scottish Highlands also ranked pretty highly. Really, I'd take them all. Italian got my top pick, there's really nothing like it in the game yet.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Scottish Highlands

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,774 Member
    I'd love something Mediterranean, so Greek was at the top, followed by Italian and Spanish. Then Africa and Scotland but I can't remember in which order, because we don't have anything from Africa and I enjoy Outlander.

I put the rain forest last because it seemed too close to jungle.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    None. I didn't even know how to rank those options because I had absolutely no interest in any of the options. I wish there had been a none of the above option.
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 335 Member
    My top 3 were:
    Italian Vineyards - I just picture to gorgeous green rolling hills of tuscany with vineyards (nectart making??), olive groves (grow olives and press into oil maybe) and old stone farm houses.
    Korean City - I don't know much about Korea or what the cities are like, but I imagine something very high tech which I think would be cool. Something different and it would be nice to have another city location with apartments.
    South African City - Again something different from what we've had before. The country side is beautiful around Cape Town. I'm imaging more Cape Town and less Jo-burg or Durban.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I chose Korean for #1, South African #2.
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    edited May 2020
    I wish there was an image that came with each location because with some of them, I really have no idea how they would look. I think I had Italian vineyard and Costa Rican rainforest as my top two. I wanted a world like Selvadorada that can have residential lots, and I'm hoping there would be some gameplay specific to a vineyard (still waiting for that farming pack).
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited May 2020
    I loved that they added an idea of a Scottish themed world, Scotland possibly being represented for once, it would be cool ๐Ÿ˜‚, if I dont say so myself, Scotland is a beautiful country, lots of green, mountains and old castles, atleast the sims wont have a problem of understanding sims that live there ๐Ÿ˜‚ unlike real life, ( people that arent from Scotland cant understand me) lol
    If this world gets made, it's not scottish without thistles, haggis and irn bru for food and drink, the loch ness monster, although I cant play those myself bagpipes as an instrument ๐Ÿ˜‚, heads up they sound really awful if not played right aww i know lol
  • Options
    AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I like them all but the vineyard to make wine would be great with different fruits. I loved doing that.
    I love the mountains, skiing, snowboarding, camping, and hiking, maybe finding new plants and gems.
    Scottish for the castles, maybe have secret passage ways and rooms in them to explore :)
    I would love to be able to explore "tomes" and other dwelings like we did in Sims 3 only with a Sims 4 spin on it :)
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Scotland certainly has a few castles, Stirling castle, the Wallace monument, Edinburgh castle, it's got some ruins aswell, if you dont stay in Scotland and you visit definitely go to them places, I work in a hotel an American couple, lovely couple stayed with us, asked me if their was a elevator going up the Wallace monument I'm sorry too say there isnt, you've got walk up all them stairs but the view is definitely worth it ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AjaGio
  • Options
    Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Scottish highlands and Italian vineyards.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I think I chose "Greek Islands" - the Aegean is a place I had wanted to explore in The Sims for a while. But runners up were South Africa - we have never visted Africa except Egypt as a tourist destination in World adventures - and Korea, because I'd like more non North American/European settings, particularly urban ones.
  • Options
    ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    I chose the Swiss mountain world first because we haven't had something like that before in the game (winter sports?), and then Chinese countryside (love the architecture and potential for martial arts) and Italian vineyards (loved nectar making in TS3) =D
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,199 Member
    I choose Scottish Highlands & Swiss Mountains.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Coming from the UK I chose Scottish Highlands. Windenburg is more German than anything. And they can feature another sea monster, this one wearing a tartan hat!
  • Options
    Omg aye cant forget the tartan hat ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š @calaprfy
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited May 2020
    My top choice was Greek Iskands because that's something I've wanted in the game and also where I would like to visit IRL. My second choice was Swiss Mountain Town because I think that would be really cool to have in game too.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Do you guys think only one world will win?
    Also did we have a choice of destinations in the last poll ?
  • Options
    practicallyperfectpracticallyperfect Posts: 2 New Member
    my two favorites were greek islands and italian vineyards. i can finally recreate mamma mia and call me by your name!!!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Swiss Village and Scottish Highlands were my top two!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I voted for Brazilian City and the Spanish option, I'd love more "summery" types of worlds inspired by different countries as I'm so bored of the 500 American suburb and forest worlds. I also like the idea of the swiss world, that's something I've been wanting for a while and the chinese world.
    I put Korean City as last as I don't see the point as we basically already have that with San Myshuno.
  • Options
    PinkoMoonPinkoMoon Posts: 8 New Member
    Korean City or Chinese Countryside Would be Fab ๐Ÿฅฐ