Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What destination did you like the most from the April 2020 survey?

StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
I really liked all the options we had, which did you want the most?

Chinese countryside had the most appeal to me and seems great. I can smell the buns and pot stickers now 😭😂 Id really like if they made this world!!

20481.jpg

1.jpg

Gungxi_IMG_5023-1142x706.jpg
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• Options
    Like someone else said with combined with off the grid since some places dont have running water/electrictity i think it can be a good combo

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,397 Member
    edited April 2020
    I chose Swiss village for my favorite destination, more like a vacation spot with all the winter sports would be really nice. Next favorite would be the Italian vineyard...with a vineyard comes making nectar, I'd love that.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I chose Swiss village for my favorite destination, more like a vacation spot with all the winter sports would be really nice. Next favorite would be the Italian vineyard...with a vineyard comes making nectar, I'd love that.

I didnt know what to picture for swiss village, i don't know anything about those areas. Only thing that came to mind was the place with all the tulips but apparently this is in holland?

5d655b3b6f24eb12ba7b41d0?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

I would love to this this in ts4!

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,569 Member

I didnt know what to picture for swiss village, i don't know anything about those areas.

Holland would be nice too, I agree. I always love seeing pictures from Keukenhof. For Swiss village just think of mountain chalets, big mountains, lakes and meadows. It would go nicely with the winter sports theme we heard about.

https://www.alamy.com/panoramic-view-of-swiss-village-iseltwald-with-traditional-wood-church-on-the-southern-shore-of-lake-brienz-switzerland-image331536822.html
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    South African
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,715 Member
    I chose Korean City. Cities are my favourite worlds.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town and Scottish Highlands would be beautiful <3
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Swiss Mountain, Italian Vineyards, and Chinese Countryside were my top 3. I thought of the possible fun skills, Chocolate making, nectar making, multiple types of new foods.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    There is a survey? Where is the survey?
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I choose the Italian one because I liked that store world and I miss nectar making.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @joRN1414 Thanks, I finally found it and voted.
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    Scottish Highlands
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited April 2020
    I think I voted for Greek islands, cause I pitched an idea a while back about a Mediterranean world with those beautiful white chalk houses and blue accents. I hope we can have holiday homes there, build hotels and build beach houses!

Btw, on another note. It has come to my attention that the option Turkish never really occurs in any Sims game. I think people still think it belongs to the middle eastern/Arabic world which is far from true. I wish people would learn more about this beautiful country and it's ancient culture. It has multiple continents and climates in one country. It is always Greek or Italian, while Turkey is so similar.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member

I didnt know what to picture for swiss village, i don't know anything about those areas. Only thing that came to mind was the place with all the tulips but apparently this is in holland?

5d655b3b6f24eb12ba7b41d0?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

I would love to this this in ts4!

Yes its Holland. Very different from Switzerland. For a Swiss village, you probably want to look at something like this:

panoramic-view-of-swiss-village-iseltwald-with-traditional-wood-church-on-the-southern-shore-of-lake-brienz-switzerland-2-A7-APGP.jpg

stock-photo-swiss-village-resort-switzerland-290108261.jpg

idyllic-medieval-the-small-castle-swiss-village-gruyeres-switzerland-M20-CX7.jpg
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,734 Member
    I chose South African city because the Sims franchise has almost nothing from Africa other than a few CAS items. Africa has many beautiful cities and villages to model a world after

Followed by Swiss Mountain because I want mountains + snowy alps.

Least was Italian Vineyards and Spanish because they'd look too similar to some worlds we already have
  • Options
    j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    It was a tough one because I want more cities, but I'm also really into the snow activities possibilities of a mountain top AND the vineyards AND the Mediterranean island scenery AND Chinese architecture and omg Cape Town. And would the Scottish highlands include castles?

I did leave the rainforest last, because I feel like I can still get more out of Selvadorada, I just haven't played it in a while.
    I think I voted for Greek islands, cause I pitched an idea a while back about a Mediterranean world with those beautiful white chalk houses and blue accents. I hope we can have holiday homes there, build hotels and build beach houses!

Btw, on another note. It has come to my attention that the option Turkish never really occurs in any Sims game. I think people still think it belongs to the middle eastern/Arabic world which is far from true. I wish people would learn more about this beautiful country and it's ancient culture. It has multiple continents and climates in one country. It is always Greek or Italian, while Turkey is so similar.

Now I'd kill for an Istanbul vibe with trendy coffee shops and cats everywhere. Ottoman lamps omg.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I can't remember as I did not like any of the choices. I really still want a world that resembles the actual American Midwest, like where I currently reside.
  • Options
    I can't remember as I did not like any of the choices. I really still want a world that resembles the actual American Midwest, like where I currently reside.

Do you mean like a western theme? Not even strangetown or other kind of desert neighborhoods?

• Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member

Do you mean like a western theme? Not even strangetown or other kind of desert neighborhoods?

I think they mean either the Great Plains or the Great Lakes.
  • Options
    j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    Like something that would come with farming? 'Cause that's been in high demand lately.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Italian Vineyard. But I confess I picked it bcuz I really loved nectar making and wish it would make a come back. My second was Greece.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    @TamakiSakura84

Where I live has the Great Plains. Here is a nice description for you: The Great Plains is a broad expanse of flat land, much of it covered in prairie, steppe, and grassland, located in the United States and Canada. It lies west of the Mississippi River tallgrass prairie in the United States and east of the Rocky Mountains in the U.S. and Canada. Wikipedia

I live along the Red River Valley. My go to world right now is Willow Creek, but the steamboats break the immersion since we don't have that.
  • Options
    j1z1 wrote: »
    Like something that would come with farming? 'Cause that's been in high demand lately.

Any of the places could come with some kind of gardening/farm if they wanted too. Except maybe the cities unless you want a green roof lol

• Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.