Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    Lixy_170Lixy_170 Posts: 94 Member
    Howdy! I got some inspiration from other amazing creators and I really liked the result, it's a very cozy place while we wait for the horses and other adorable creatures!moFSJ1O.png
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    πŸ’œ 86th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ
    🚨 Viewers Choice Giveaway! 🚨

Yeehaw QCC family! I sure did have a knee-slappin', darn tootin' good time with y'all yesterday during stream! Congratulations to lilpixiebrooke for giving us Harry Freckler. He earned both a Maxis Fav AND our last challenge giveaway! Now, let's look at our next QCC theme.

Creative Direction & Rules:

Sometimes I just gotta keep it simple and this is one of those times! For this challenge, all you need to do is fill in the blanks of this sentence:

I've been playing The Sims for ________ years and only recently learned our sims could ________.

Include this sentence with filled blanks in your gallery description and continue describing your thoughts, feelings, experiences, etc. of the moment your sims showed you what more they could do! Describe what they did. What did you do when you saw what they were doing? In a sense it's your sims teaching you right? :D

Here's a stream clip of our discussion about this one. Continue watching for more information and fun!

https://clips.twitch.tv/RealCaringOtterBloodTrail-xtEDZV7-OlWEM6LK

Please include this tag β€’β†’ #GLovelysQCC86 ←‒ when you share your new learning experiences with your sims to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Friday 7/28/23 Streams on Saturday 7/29/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some interesting & informative households to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create sims that reflect your new learning (Max 4 please).
    2. Fill in the blanks of the sentence above and include it along with your feelings, thoughts, experiences during that moment.
    3. Style your sims in some way that represents the experience with your sims what they taught you.
    4. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    6. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC86 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the hootin' tootin' happier than a tick on a cow moments during our last Horse Ranch themed QCC stream β†’

πŸ’œ More information, support and friendly fun can be found on Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Creativity is paramount and letting your personal spirit shine is what it's all about! Have a blast creating in CAS!
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited July 2023
    πŸ’œ 87th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ
    As what typically happens during live streams, the GStreamTeam ends up inspiring our next creative theme! We thoroughly enjoyed giving my BS (big sis) and some of you the brand new experience of traveling through the magical tree to the hidden land of Sylvan Glade! It's a gorgeous mythical fantasy realm shrouded in lovely pink hues. Our travels inspired us all to think up fanciful stories of fae sim beings who possibly lived there once upon a time. Now, we turn the imaginative fae thinking over to you!

Focus your creativity around Sylvan Glade. I recommend personally traveling to Sylvan Glade yourselves to wander that hidden world and become inspired by all the sights and sounds. You can imagine up the fae/magical/mythical beings that lived there long ago until what possibly forced them away? Could it be the strange red eyes staring at you from the cover of the forest's trees or something else we can no longer see? You can create any sim type for your imagined fae population, max 4 sims in your household.

Maybe, you can whip up the sims who are trying to rebuild the lost lands of the Glade? Maybe you imagine the explorers who only recently discovered the path through the tree? How about some type of sim on the run who's using Sylvan Glade as a temporary hideaway? There are so many ways to dream this one up so I really hope you fully enjoy this creative journey!

Also, did you know you can actually build on that little lot in Sylvan Glade?! Yes, you can as long as you use some of those build cheats like bb.enablefreebuild. Just open up your cheat bar (on PC it's shift+ctrl+c) and build something you envision your fae beings would have lived in! I'm so excited to see what you super cool builders can do with this one!

Don't forget to give your sims or your build a fantasy based description telling us all about the fae folk who you imagined lived in every corner of Sylvan Glade once upon a time.

Here's a stream clip of our discussion about this one. Continue watching for more information and fun!

https://www.twitch.tv/glovely1/clip/DarkBloodyWombatKreygasm-lFmLHbQiwwu8OGZu

Please include this tag β€’β†’ #GLovelysQCC87 ←‒ when you share your new learning experiences with your sims to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Friday 8/11/23 Streams on Saturday 8/12/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some interesting & informative households to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create sims that reflect your imagined fae/mythical/magical/imagined sim society.
    2. Tell their story in some way. How did they live? What is their culture? Why did they leave the beauty of Sylvan Glade?
    3. Style your sims according to the story you give them.
    4. For builds: Only use the small lot on Sylvan Glade. Give your build a story too!
    5. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!
    Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC87 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the interesting, informative, fun and as always some chaos filled moments we had in our last "Fill in the Blanks" stream β†’

πŸ’œ More information, support and friendly fun can be found on Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Creativity is paramount and letting your personal spirit shine is what it's all about! Have a blast creating in CAS!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited August 2023
    πŸ’œ 88th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Inspiration is one of my favorite ways to connect with our next QCC theme! This one comes straight from our great friend @BlueShreve πŸ’™

What comes to your Sims imagination when I say the words "prohibition, bootleggin' speakeasy's, rumrunners, smugglers, etc"? In the US, there was a major underground rebellion against the prohibition laws in the 1920's. In the end, prohibition most definitely backfired and failed miserably. What prohibition did give us were some very colorful and resourceful characters that figured out ways to go around the law to get their spiked beverages (alcohol) to consumers. Your job is to create the sims producing these spirited drinks in secret. Have your sims covertly making nectar, juice and other drinks with the nectar maker, juice fizzing station, even our base game bars. Don't forget to think about the avenues of distribution away from the pryin' eyes of the law! From Sixam to Sulani have your brand of liquid happiness flowin'!

Here's a brief definition/history I found on Britannica if you need more information. Also, click here for more info on Speakeasy's

Also, this clip is the start of our discussion about this new QCC theme:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ConfidentPiercingNigiriGingerPower-36EHZAQNpF2psckF

Feel free to create the sim characters inspired by prohibition, the build establishments that supported the secret production/distribution of the "specialty" drinks or create both! As always, you can make your own SIMaginative spin on this theme and make something that could exist only in The Sims ;)

Be sure to give your sims and/or your build a bootleggin'/prohibition inspired description telling us all about the adventures of your daring booze makers and/or their establishments of ill repute. Of course your builds should look legit to the watchful eyes of the law but the secret manufacturing and sales are hidden somewhere inside ;)

Please include this tag β€’β†’ #GLovelysQCC88 ←‒ when you share your prohibition inspired sims and builds to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Friday 8/25/23 Streams on Saturday 8/26/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some interesting & informative households to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create sims and/or builds inspired by prohibition, bootleggin' and the secretive, underground distribution of "nectar", "juice" and other names for adult beverages.
    2. Tell your smugglers, rum makers, nectar smashers, etc. adventurous story in some way. How did they manufacture and distribute their special drinks? Any run in's and close calls with the law? Set your imagination free!
    3. Style your sims according to the story you give them.
    4. For builds: I'm considering streaming in Batuu, Sulani, Chestnut Ridge and/or Oasis Springs for this one. Not sure yet but try to build in one of those worlds please.
    5. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!
    Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC88 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the interesting, informative and fun fae experiences, not to mention one very embarrassing moment we had in our last "Fae of Sylvan Glade" stream β†’

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    πŸ’œ 89th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

I challenge you to do something most of us CAS creators never do! Accept it as you most likely won't regret it πŸ˜‚

Make a sim using the 'Create My Story' quiz. You know, that pop up we get every time we enter CAS. Well, this time, please say OKAY! As you work your way through the quiz, you must select the FIRST answer to every question for true randomization. Come on, it'll be fun! I will give you only one opportunity to choose a "new question" if you really don't like a question you get randomly. Once you have your sim, you must keep all features, hair color, skin tone, etc. BUT you can reshape your sim. Please write your sim description using the facts from the sim story you get.

Watch this Twitch clip as I begin a quick review of what I hope you all will do:

Please include this tag β€’β†’ #GLovelysQCC89 ←‒ when you share your 'Create My Story' sims to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Friday 9/8/23β€’Streams on Saturday 9/9/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some cool 'Create My Story' households to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create a sim using the 'create my story' questionnaire.
    2. Always choose the first answer to every question you get.
    3. Style your sims according to the aspiration, traits and story details you receive.
    4. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC89 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the love, laughs and bootleggin' fun we had in our last stream β†’

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    Here's mine for challenge 89. First time doing one of these. <3
    08-28-23-8-55-19-PM.png

Meet Vivi! She's a freelance article writer living in Glimmerbrook, but her dream is to one day be a published science fiction and fantasy author. When she's not writing, she's causing as much mischief as possible, but it's all in good fun. In her stories, the good guys always win in the end! The way to Vivi's heart is through swoon-worthy characters, a giant plate of pasta, and her favorite cozy video games.
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    Here's mine for challenge 89. First time doing one of these. <3
    08-28-23-8-55-19-PM.png

Meet Vivi! She's a freelance article writer living in Glimmerbrook, but her dream is to one day be a published science fiction and fantasy author. When she's not writing, she's causing as much mischief as possible, but it's all in good fun. In her stories, the good guys always win in the end! The way to Vivi's heart is through swoon-worthy characters, a giant plate of pasta, and her favorite cozy video games.

I love your Vivi and I'm so happy to have a new member of our QCC family! Welcome and thanks for seeing my regular bi-monthly challenges here and playing the first answers only CAS quiz with me Belalucina! We're streaming entries live tomorrow (9/9) at 12pm EST on www.twitch.tv/glovely1. Stop by if you can! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited September 2023
    πŸ’œ 90th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ
    @nightlioness and her hubby are the true masterminds behind this new QCC theme! Let's get ready to play "Sims Claim to Fame"!

Here's the way this one's gonna go: Create the sim behind the superhero but don't name the superhero at all in your description. Give hints throughout your sim from their looks, their name, their style and their story. Explain how it is to live with their superhero. What are the challenges? What are the benefits? Try to get us to say the name of the superhero who they are related to by using only secretive clues. After all, the relative of your hero needs to keep their identity a secret typically, don't they? ;)

More info can be found on this announcement creation in the gallery:

[img][/img]8INrFlo.jpg

Click these spoiler images to see who Mindy's famous superhero is & the inspiration image for her sim.
    [img][/img]875whU4.jpg
    Plastic Man!
    [img][/img]2h8NzKq.jpg

Also, you can watch this Twitch clip as I begin a quick review of what I hope you all will do:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtyAmorphousPoultryArsonNoSexy-EIIm9FPBGvGl3PWQ
    Continue watching to hear and see more discussion in the stream chat comments for more information.

Please include this tag β€’β†’ #GLovelysQCC90 ←‒ when you share your 'Sims Claim to Fame' sims to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Friday 9/29/23β€’Streams on Saturday 9/30/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some cool Sims Claim to Fame households to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create a sim related to or connected to a superhero or a super well known official pre-made sim from The Sims Franchise.
    2. You can make up to 4 sims. In the description, give us some hints to who they're connected to without actually naming their superhero.
    3. Style your sims so they look like they're connected to the superhero or super sim without actually naming them.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC90 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the love, laughs and create my story quiz fun we had in our last stream β†’

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1921225112?filter=archives&sort=time

Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited October 2023
    πŸ’œ 91st theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ
    πŸŽƒHALLOWEEN SPECIAL EVENT!πŸŽƒ

We're looking for rooms .. yes rooms are leading this challenge theme! Your room will become a part of our 1st annual "Simtoberfest"! A large, outdoor harvest/fall/Halloween extravaganza that I will be arranging on a 64x64 lot. We need your spooky, ghoulie, adorable, funny, exciting, wildly decorated rooms to scare up a large variety of activities. Create bars in tents, food trucks serving up Halloween goodies, trick or treat spaces to give our sims treats (or tricks), craft tables, bobbing for apples booths, and basically anything you can dream that should belong at our Simtoberfest! Put your room creativity to this simspired test!

We also need some Simtoberfest guests! Create up to 4 sims who either belong to your room in some way or dressed up in the spirit of this harvesty, spooky season as guests. If you don't plan to make a room, maybe look at the rooms on the tag and get inspired to create sims who want to visit someone else's room.

Also, you can watch this Twitch clip as I begin a quick review of what I hope you all will do:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/RoughMoldyTireCclamChamp-uzMnCJOOKK8SSaKx

Please include this tag β€’β†’ #GLovelysQCC91 ←‒ when you share your Simtoberfest rooms and sims to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Thursday 10/19/23 β€’ Streams on Saturday 10/21/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some spooktacular Simtoberfest rooms and sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create ONE fall, harvest, halloween festival styled room up to 10x10 size.
    2. Create the sim or sims ~ up to 4 ~ who belong in your room. Food service, booth salespersons, festival goers, etc.
    3. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    4. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    5. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC91 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the fun and guessing who's who in Sims Claim to Fame we had in our last stream β†’

πŸŽƒ I can't wait to attend our 1st annual Simtoberfest with all of you! πŸŽƒ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    πŸ’œ 92nd theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Happy Halloween! πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ I'm so sorry I forgot to update this thread with the new QCC theme :# Since we're streaming on National Candy Day let's create candy inspired sims!

In the spirit of trick or treating and this National Candy Day, our challenge is to create sims who look like the candy that inspired them! Also, for your description, imagine up why they are dressed like candy. Is it their Halloween costume, their National Day celebration outfit, a candy store job with this uniform. Could be you love this candy so much you write an ode, poem or limerick to the candy. Whatever your reason, candy is the season!

Please include this tag β€’β†’ #GLovelysQCC92 ←‒ when you share your creations to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Friday 11/3/23 β€’ Streams on Saturday 11/4/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some candied up sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create candy lookalike sims (up to 4).
    2. Explain why they're dressed up like candy in the description.
    3. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    4. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC92 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the festivities from Simtoberfest from our last stream β†’

🍭 I'm excited to see the sweet confectionary creativity you bring to this new theme! 🍭
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited November 2023
    πŸ’œ 94th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Woopsie! I was so busy (and sick) I totally missed adding our 93rd QCC theme here! Thanks for finding the directions elsewhere and for making my impromptu EA Creator Network celebration stream full of friends, laughter, support and fun! Now back to our regularly scheduled bi-monthly challenge concepts. I hope you find inspiration in the spirit of giving as we imagine gifting our SIMfavorite things to others this week. Check out these images for more information:

[img][/img]n0pV4qv.png
    Sim entries by @divanthesimmer @Yagatha and me πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]fSf9k5n.png
    [img][/img]tYOSsBy.jpg
    Feel free to watch this clip from last stream where we begin discussing this new theme ~
    https://clips.twitch.tv/FrigidTangentialMelonNotLikeThis-_npQ9cMkMz_b6Wy4?tt_content=url&tt_medium=clips_api

Please include this tag β€’β†’ #GLovelysQCC94 ←‒ when you share your creations to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Friday 12/1/23 β€’ Streams on Saturday 12/2/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some candied up sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create sims inspired by your SIMfavorite thing in game and/or create the sims you would gift this sim item to. (up to 4).
    2. Write a simstory about why you want to gift the item you chose and who will be the lucky recipient(s).

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC94 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the celebrations from our last stream β†’

I'm excited to see what your SIMfavorite things you all name for this new gifting theme!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited December 2023
    πŸ’œ 95th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

πŸ’°πŸ’²πŸš¨ GIVEAWAY! One entry will win $40 cash to spend on your Sims Christmas list. Must have a paypal or venmo account to receive funds. πŸ’°πŸ’²πŸš¨

I decided to try something new this round! I took the clip of our Twitch stream chat about our Christmas themes and whipped up a new You Tube video to view ;)

https://youtu.be/X51GZRvEhRY?si=vMfQQJIYEEO554mo

I hope watching this helps bring creative inspiration and understanding. When you're ready to share your entries to the gallery, please include this tag #GLovelysQCC95

ENDS ~ Wednesday 12/20/23 β€’ Streams on Friday 12/22/23 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some candied up sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create sims (up to 4) and rooms (medium wall height) inspired by the following themes:
      Christmas Cheer β€’ Spread the cheers: Create rooms & sims with a drink, dance, party, festive vibe!
      Christmas Carols β€’ Spread the music: Create rooms & sims with a singing, caroling, karaoke music rhythmic vibe!
      Christmas Corn β€’ Spread the Corny: Create rooms & sims with a jokester, jovial, silly, prankster vibe!
      Christmas Spirit β€’ Spread the Psychic: Create rooms & sims with a ghostly, paranormal, spirit connected vibe!
    2. Write a description for both your room and sim household making the connection between the two
    3. Be sure to deck the halls of your rooms & sims with elements of Christmas, holiday vibes.
    Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC95 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the Simfavorite things and the nut-cracking good times we had during our last stream β†’

Hope you all enjoy your creative time getting into the spirit of the holidays with me this year! I can't wait to see what you create πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited December 2023
    πŸ’œ 96th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

πŸ’°πŸ’²πŸš¨ First, let's celebrate all of our wonderful winners of our QCC95 Christmas Cheer GIVEAWAY! Congratulations May_Lexi, DanaDoe, ChristineRose & Marissa! πŸ’°πŸ’²πŸš¨

Finally! Here's the bowler I created for our new QCC bringing the directions for your creativity. His name is Lucky Strikes 🎳 and thankfully we can use the word ball, balls, baller and maybe even ballsy in the gallery πŸ˜‚
    [img][/img]JqrURRb.jpg

I'm never one for too many rules as I want your imagination to do what it wants to do and go where it wants to go .. SO, the only thing you need to know is BALLS πŸ˜‰ What do you think of when you think of our sims and this word? Take your thoughts into CAS and create your sims with a focus on that. Here are some suggestions but you are free to go in any ballsy direction you choose!

β€’ Use this word literally and make bowlers, basketballers, ballroom dancers, balls of yarn knitters, snowball fighters, etc.
    β€’ Use this word figuratively to create sims who are daring, bold, gutsy, brave, etc.

Here's our #Twitch clip during our discussion of this fun new challenge concept inspired by our recent Twitch streaming activities and !balls sound command πŸ˜‚
    https://www.twitch.tv/glovely1/clip/HedonisticAverageVelociraptorPhilosoraptor-xf0YUbvrPUHsUK8C

I hope you get some giggles and inspiration as you watch! When you're ready to share your entry to the gallery, please include this tag #GLovelysQCC96

ENDS ~ Friday 1/5/24 β€’ Streams on Saturday 1/6/24 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some having a ball sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create sims (up to 4) inspired by one simple word: Balls!
    2. Make up a ball related name, story, description for a creative home run!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC96 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the Christmas cheer, laughter, celebrations, winners & yes, even an icy sim death we had during our last stream β†’

Hope you all enjoy where the creative balls bounce you in these next days πŸ˜‚ I can't wait to see what you create πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Balls Needed For Holidays
    Download

These two enemies got stuck with eachother during the holidays They need help to get in the mood for festivities. Do you have got Christmas balls to spare? If it doesn't increase the holiday spirit then they could always use the balls for ammunition.

12-31-23-2-32-33-pm_orig.png
    12-30-23-9-19-42-pm_orig.png
    12-31-23-2-38-33-pm_orig.png
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Too Ballsy
    Download

Kayden wants to be a #WoldFamousActor but is too #ballsy for his own good. He has got the scars to prove it. Hotheaded as he is he can't go to a bar without getting into a fight which would guarantee bad press once his star stars rising. But what to do...take away his balls? That won't do, he wouldn't be the same.

12-31-23-2-55-16-pm_orig.png
    befunky-collage-kaydenmercer_orig.jpg
  • Options
    πŸ’œ 97th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Let us delve into the dark, secretive world of a criminal mastermind this time! However, it's not what you think .. I'd like you to create a sim(s) that has a made up crime. Something that we might see happening in game already but that is not typically thought of as a criminal or illegal action. That's the QCC twist! Think silly, humorous, something basic or even boring and criminalize it in some way πŸ˜‚ Another option if you can't think of something innocent or not at all suspect in game to criminalize then you could think about what a criminal mastermind actually would be in game and then create the opposite of that.

The best example I can think of right now would be how our sims community has "criminalized" random CAS fashions. We even had a QCC about the fashion police once, do you remember? The act of wearing all that silly random CAS stuff is not a crime, but it is funny to make out like it is right? ;)

Here's a #YouTube short video I created from our Ballsy stream where we discuss this new theme. Hope you enjoy watching and then getting in CAS to create your sim(s).

https://youtu.be/pEdwOc_Aba8?si=adm5MAqIqtih2-9F

I hope you get some giggles and inspiration as you watch! When you're ready to share your entry to the gallery, please include this tag #GLovelysQCC97

ENDS ~ Friday 1/19/24 β€’ Streams on Saturday 1/20/24 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some silly creative masterminds to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create (up to 4) Criminal Mastermind sims with our silly twist.
    2. Write a description that details your sim's made up crime. Did he/she get caught? Are they doin' time in the slammer? How do they get away with their made up crime? Paint us a picture with your sim style and your words.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC97 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the ballsy fun and laughs we had during our last stream β†’

Thanks #GStreamTeam! πŸ’œ Have a blast creating in CAS! I can't wait to see what you create πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited January 15
    Entry Form:
    Forum ID: coolsim9999999
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Sims Gallery Name: I'mComin for YourTrashCan
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5D63AE31038D4259BC1CE3858EF47DF9?category=households&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Backstory:
    Hayes Hayes isn’t horsin’ around! He’s comin’ for every outdoor trash can you own --- and all of them around SimNation! He tips over every single one! Has he ever been caught? Yes, but the cop said the next time he will end up put away in prison for years!
    Additional Details:
    As soon as Hayes aged up to teenager, he began his lifelong passion of tipping over trash cans. He thought he was invincible as a teen, and luckily, he never got caught until his Young Adult birthday right after this birthday bash! He's an expert, now, (although, he does occasionally get caught), but that last police officer wasn't joking: It is his last chance before serving years in prison. The main reason he gets caught at all now is because the trash laws and monitoring have gotten harsher after Evergreen Harbor enforced the strongest clean neighborhood laws ever --- all due to global warming and the incredible amount of pollution in the industrial neighborhood where Hayes lives.
    Hayes is a mean, hot-headed slob who is aspiring to be a public enemy. For now, all he does is knock over everyone's barrels.
    He's been in countless fights, and he loves it.
    1 Image:
    ba41FVI.png
    Link to Slideshow:
    https://imgur.com/a/BDSPQtP
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited January 22
    πŸ’œ 98th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Let's get inspired by the newly released "sensational" Sims roadmap and this particular sentence "Every story you tell, and every build you make shines within The Sims, so cause a sensation this season, embrace the unexpected, and be sensationally you in The Sims 4." (The Sims YouTube)

My lil flip on this is, of course, to substitute anything "SEN" with "SIM" so we're going to create sims who represent being SIMsational, causing a SIMsation or otherwise being SIMsationally, creatively you! Speculate on all the great things coming our way in The Sims in these next months. Do you have ideas on the what the new stuff pack could possibly be? Style a sim & story with your guess in mind. What about our next two kits? You give us the scoop on what you think is coming up & let's see if any of us are SIMsationally right on the mark! Maybe, instead of looking ahead, you can look back to your SIMsational best sim, story, game play generation, activity, etc. Give them a SIMsational refresh so they're ready to enjoy what's coming our way soon. You can also create SIMone new and express that one thing about The Sims that SIMsationally outshines the rest. Whichever way your inspiration flows, there's so much that SIMsationally sparkles and shines within The Sims and all of you. Now, go do what you do best and Create A Sim! πŸ’œ

If you haven't seen the official Sims roadmap announcement on YouTube, check it out!

Please include this tag #GLovelysQCC98 when your entry is ready for it's SIMsational gallery debut!

ENDS ~ Friday 2/2/24 β€’ Streams on Saturday 2/3/24 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some sims causing SIMsations to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create (up to 4) SIMsational sims styled according to your speculations on what's coming up next or shining in the tops of SIMsational sims glory.
    2. Write a description that connects in all the ways your sim is SIMsational or share your upcoming stuff and kit speculations.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC98 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all the chaos, hilarity and fun firsts we had during our last stream β†’

We also spontaneously kick started @divanthesimmer new Sims Bachelor series in a SIMsationally, unexpectedly & wildly funny way - Check it out with this Twitch clip! We had to for the sake of inspired creativity!

https://clips.twitch.tv/FlaccidCarefulZebraHassanChop-5cU0WLfdpvL61hSy

Thanks #GStreamTeam! πŸ’œ Have a blast creating in CAS! I can't wait to see your SIMsations SHINE this time! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    πŸ’œ 99th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

We're bringing back our "Mask"uerade Valentine's Ball with a blind speed date twist! Create ONE sim - Male or Female - Young Adult Only - Occults allowed. Your sim MUST HAVE the Romantic trait. Please style your sim's outfits for romance AND include a full or at least half mask or face covering in EACH outfit category. I want to try to create the feeling of a blind date for all of us. The goal is to hide the identity and looks of your sim so we can have a love match reveal at the end of stream. Write their dating bio. Why do they find themselves at the Blind Date Ball this year? Who are they? What's their sim type? etc. As always .. have fun creating your sim and story! πŸ’œ

For a fun look at our challenge discussion, check out this clip I took from stream yesterday (2/3)
    https://youtube.com/shorts/AuIb42_Um_I?si=zUxX7Szie6hwkMv5

Please include this tag #GLovelysQCC99 when your entry is ready for the Mystery Maskuerade Ball!

ENDS ~ Friday 2/16/24 β€’ Streams on Saturday 2/17/24 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some intriguing sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create only ONE sim this time. Young Adult with the romantic trait who is masked in every outfit category.
    2. Write their dating bio.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC99 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please check out all SIMsational things we got up to in our last stream β†’

Thanks #GStreamTeam! πŸ’œ Have a blast getting masked up for love in CAS! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    πŸ’œ 100th theme CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

This is huge Sims Community! πŸ’œ I'm blown away that I've had the honor of hosting 100 Sims theme community challenges! Thank you for staying with me for so long my Sims Forum Family and the G Stream Team! You're the main reason I've reached this outrageous milestone! Thank you for motivating me to continue sharing crazy creative challenges! Please join this special event and stick with me for 100 more! πŸ’œ As always, have fun creating your sim and story! πŸ’œ

Our stream will be played out in the spirit of other talent shows like America's Got Talent, Britain's Got Talent, big local or national talent shows and pageants, etc. The main thing to consider is maxing the talent you want your sim to showcase on stage.

Talents to consider: Any of the sports like soccer, basketball, skating, dancing/fire dancing β€’ mixology β€’ spellcasting, medium, sΓ©ance, magic, form changing β€’ comedian β€’ music β€’ singing β€’ piano β€’ guitar β€’ violin β€’ organ β€’ dj mixing, etc. There are so many skills and talents that our sims can do so it's your job to take one of those and elevate it to talent show stardom ⭐

For a fun look at our 100th challenge discussion, check out this highlight I made from stream yesterday (2/17)

Please include this tag #GLovelysQCC100 when your entry is ready for our 1st annual Sims Got Talent Show!

ENDS ~ Friday 3/1/24 β€’ Streams on Saturday 3/2/24 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some talented sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create only ONE sim this time that is talented in at least one sim skill/activity.
    2. Write their admission to Sims Got Talent. Explain their talent. How did they develop it? Does it have a special name? etc.
    3. Style their outfits to enhance their talent. The first outfit should be their performance outfit.
    7. Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here!

Please tag #GLovelysQCC100 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please enjoy all the love our masked sims shared during our last stream β†’

Thanks #GStreamTeam! πŸ’œ Have a blast creating your SIMsationally talented contestant for Sims Got Talent in CAS! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member
    edited February 19
    Mo is showing some watersliding tricks
    [img][/img]Mo-waterslide.png
    A few days later [img][/img]Mo-werewolwes.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    What a fun concept for a sims talent! I love seeing the waterslide tricks in game and you're making me think about diving too! I wonder if anyone will do that sim talent for this challenge? Thanks for entering this special event Svend @Svineprutter πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    What a fun concept for a sims talent! I love seeing the waterslide tricks in game and you're making me think about diving too! I wonder if anyone will do that sim talent for this challenge? Thanks for entering this special event Svend @Svineprutter πŸ’œ

Thanks. :) For this one I knew right away what to do. Most of my sims have a waterslide in their home and use it to gain athletic skill in a fast and fun way. Athletic sims loose pounds faster than they drink a proteinshake, so I made her full weight - also to start a story of redefining one self.
    If she is about to go into rage during the live stream, fill all her needs with cheat and it will go away instantly. :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    edited March 3
    πŸ’œ 101 THEME CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

πŸ”ͺ😱 Murder Mystery March 😱πŸ”ͺ

Finally, here are all the deets for the event I've been waiting to host again all year! Our 3rd annual Murder Mystery Event! All of the excitement and sims mayhem this year will be staged at the Murkshore Collective. The history of #Murkland runs deep throughout the talented people in our Sims Community so we wanted to sink into the aesthetic of it with this year's murder mystery. Come on, let's step into an unknown, broken, yet hopeful future where we're part of a shorefront community helping to rebuild after the apocalypse. Planet Sims mods have created the staff while you'll all be in charge of creating the community's residents. Your sims will be part of the collective working towards rebuilding while surviving in the aftermath.

Visualize the opening scene: The hustle and bustle of the many hands hard at work to make the simplest of things go 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Too many things to do, not enough time to get it done is a typical feeling. Then .. in what seems to be the blink of an eye .. everything just stops! Community members, travelers, staff .. frozen in shock .. fear .. confusion .. Someone yells for the Head of Security, Murph .. while others scream ~ There's been ... a murdeeeer! DunDunDunnnn!

Your Challenge:

Create a community suspect who lives at or is traveling through the Murkshore Collective. In your description imagine your sim is giving their accounting of events and their whereabouts to the Head of Security "Murph". You can set up your story in various ways. Talk about the drama of the daily life of the collective. Claim innocence as to why they couldn't possibly have done it. Discuss some of the other residents with the attempt at throwing suspicion on them. You could also choose to throw suspicion onto yourself or anyone taking part in this murder mystery. In addition, please talk about at least one of the staff members in some way so that you build a connection to them. See their character links below:

Braddock Gage ~ Leader of the Murkshore Collective
    Sloane Murphy ~ Head of Security
    Sam Crawley ~ Gardener
    Dixie Normous ~ Barkeep
    Tessa Ridley ~ Animal Keeper
    Elaine Connelly ~ Head Artisan Crafter
    Will Poke ~ Medic
    Galvin Washer ~ Engineer
    Mavis Bealister ~ Chef (Link coming soon)

You can find these characters under the #GLovelysQCC101 gallery tags also.

In your sim description, you must include the whereabouts of your sim at the time of the murder using one of the following compound locations:

Leader's Quarters
    Clinic
    Mini Farm
    Shed and Gardens
    Chef's Hut and Food Storage
    Garage
    Engineer's Apartment
    Barkeep's Mobile Home and Brew Station
    [img][/img]5E9xt7s.jpg

Click β†’ HERE ← for the link to The Murkshore Collective to help give you the full effect of our murder mystery mood ;) Link coming soon!

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using #GLovelysQCC101.

ENDS ~ Thursday 3/14/24 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of suspicious sims creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create your Murkshore murder suspect, young adult or older.
    2. Style all of your sims outfits befitting your sim's character.
    3. In your description write their statement of events/whereabouts to Head of Security Sloane Murphy. Include their relationship with at least one of the staff at the Murkshore Collective. Add suspicion to your character, the staff and/or another resident. Lastly, name the location your suspect was in at the time of the murder.
    4. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC101 or #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ Join all the Murkshore characters and their creators during our Murder Mystery March Who Dun It at my next QCC stream ~ Saturday 3/16/24 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Check out all the celebrations, surprises and Sims talent fun we had during our last QCC Twitch Stream here β†’

πŸ’œ Also, please join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Have a blast creating your murder suspect in CAS! I hope you try to get into your character and banter with the other creator entries and our staff members on the comments of the gallery uploads .. that's what really makes this murder mystery come to life!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    OMG!!! I am so looking forward to this one. This is my fav one to do. Loved last years Murder Mystery and I know since you have Minraed and her Murkyness in this one its going to be epic. I suggest everyone gets in on this to make it the best one yet!!! <3>:)<3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top