Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Auction they say?

A group of 4 thieves learnt that there's a charity auction that is happening soon. The most expensive item that will be auctioned is a blue diamond. They're planning a heist to steal the diamond by infiltrating the auction event by disguising as bidders. Yes, they might be stealing your hearts, but, they're not interested in romance. Will it be a successful heist, or, are they failing miserably as one is falling in love? ;)

Gallery, 3 Gentlemen & A Lady

Inspired by the famous gentleman thief, Arsène Lupin, I've created one from the classic, anime, & Netflix each. And of course, their new member, Lupeena! :D

Ft7AvrP.png
    UUm1iFu.png
    yMUrzN4.png
    ts2ZGan.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    Such a great new theme for the challenge!! Again, there already are so many cool and creative entries β™₯ It will be really hard to decide which one to vote for when the bidding starts... :)

Thank you @Glovely1for your kind words on my last entry :) I'm glad you liked them.

Right now I'm struggling to find inspiration for this one, but I hope I still can come up with some kind of romantic idea in time...
  • Options
    ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member

Dr. Charlotte Copeland is everything you'd expect out of a planetarium owner - shy, quiet, nerdy, and just a bit mysterious. She usually keeps to herself, which surprises everyone in town when she volunteers for the Valentine's Day Gala. A date with her means a romantic picnic dinner beneath the stars -- and all the facts about space and the nighttime sky that you could ever want. And you never know, you might just find there's more about Charlotte than what meets the eye...

BwRPuve.png

grPbo29.png

vDZZr9o.png

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9A1510356B6011EB861B3CBA924B87DD
  • Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    edited February 2021
    Here's the LINK to gallery for my Marie Antoinette's DATE
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/540E53C8675311EB8DEEFCAA752B5B46

Gallery backstory: The Queen wants a new royal Pavillon but king Louis is short of funds... so she's promoting (with husband's permission) the auction "A date with Her Majesty" she expects to get hi bids for the privilege of a Valentine gala party with an ancient noble lineage lady !!! πŸ’°
    + a little more . . .
    Thanks to @GLovely1 for this new nice challenge ... atm I'm very interested in creating '700 noble characters and I LOVE Marie Antoinette 😍: she's a great character for she was a beauty but also snob, whimsical and money lover... so nice to give these traits and to express them mainly by the face! 🀩

I'm a bit busy and I can't make some "home made pics" so I put the Maxis ones from gallery... I hope you'll enjoy them the same πŸ˜ƒ
    00.jpg
    Here's Marie Antoinette showing herself very self-confident about her royal πŸ‘‘ beauty and charme πŸ’‹
    01.jpg

7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,823 Member
    Meiying Lee
    Traits: Outgoing, Foodie, Bookworm
    Aspiration: City Native
    Download

02-11-21-8-50-49-pm_orig.png
    befunky-collage-meiying_orig.jpg

Meiying loves to read about far away places. One day she would like to travel and live in San Myshuno. One thing though, she can't afford it. To gain enough fonds she offered herself up for a date for the Valentine Gala. Meiying planned a Tea Ceremony followed by a romantic stroll under the cherry trees.
  • Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    [img][/img]H9E0TxI.png
    [img][/img]nuJDYSB.png
    Agatha Christies is ready and waiting for the highest bidder to join her for a weekend of Murder Mysteries! From Murder on the Orient Express to Death on the Nile, you are guaranteed endless suspense and moments of brilliant deduction, as you work together to discover if "the Butler did it!". Dress appropriately for the theme and get your detective cap on!

• Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited February 2021
    @GLovely1 and @MeowchaFrappe , thank you for your kindness. πŸ’›

Usually the pain level is at a 1 (on a 1 to 10 pain scale) or a 2, and I don't notice it unless I have to hold a pen or something else small. In the past, I've only had flare-ups when I've used my right hand too long (most of the time that means the computer's mouse.) This time, I still don't know what I did to cause this. There's been some improvement, so I decided to try to sort my email using the mouse, instead of awkwardly using the touchpad with my left hand, on Tuesday. Unfortunately, that stirred up the pain again. πŸ™ I'm been feeling frustrated with all of this, but apparently I need to be patient and give myself more time.

I was just looking at the entries here, and I see lots of great ones! Good job making the judges' bidders' job more difficult! Again, I wish everyone good luck! πŸ‘

Edit: After I went to bed, I remembered that it was bidding that would determine the winner.
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    @NeoFelis22 Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still in pain. :/ Just take your time and heal. We'll be ready to welcome you back whenever you feel better. :heart:

@GLovely1 I've got my actual Sim done, I just need to work on the description. And getting screenshots. But I do have a quick question. For the twitter post would I be allowed to include a few additional screenshots (ie more than 4) that uses some custom poses? The gallery entry itself uses just the normal maxis poses.
  • Options
    Having recently (about fifty or so years ago) regained his humanity, SebastΓ­an Magnason is a vampire striving to be good. And to prove it, he has decided to join this year's Charity Date Auction at the Valentine's Gala. Bid on SebastΓ­an now for a chance to win a fun-filled weekend at the Magic Realm's annual Charm Fest and a stay at his family's lovely cabin at Glimmerbrook Watch. It's just steps away from the entrance to the Magic Realm, and a prime spot for viewing the Aurora Borealis. And if you're worried about SebastΓ­an feeding from you, don't. All he wants is a good time, or (if you're a lady) a possible romantic connection. That is, if you'll give him the chance. So sink your fangs into love and bid on SebastΓ­an. There's nothing to lose. Especially since he'll only bite if you want him to. :wink:

mg]GG4s1gd.png

Fun fact: SebastΓ­an is loosely based off of a dream I had. I can't remember all the details, but there was a black haired vampire who was super sweet and was protecting me from a werewolf who wanted to kill me. There was no Aurora Borealis in the dream, but I could see Mars (for some odd reason) from earth and there was like this party-cookout thing going on.

So yes, he is very much my type of guy. :heart:

SIEWQiH.png
    KiOzRhv.png

Gallery
    Sink Your Fangs Into Love

And Twitter
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    For Dayna, dating used to be careless. A throwaway fling, a kiss on the Sulani beach, a woohoo in a rocket... Until she received her letter declining her of any benefit from Foxbury Institute. She cut off all relationships with anyone she had previously mingled with and decided to get serious or get gone. Dayna now cares for the more intimate dates, she likes to talk and get to know the person snuggling in front of a fireplace with a glass of Tang and Zing in hand. If the fireplace seems to get too hot for her and whoever will accompany her, outside the nights sky gleams with stars waiting to be gazed upon, the only other sounds those of lost sims walking on the paths trying to get home. Let's not kid ourselves though... if there's a rocket somewhere around, Dayna's ready to fly up to those stars without two seconds notice!

*Okay so it says no defaults however I really hope everyone can look past the eye colour I tried to make it as neutral as possible and hope that doesn't change anything regarding the competition*

https://imgur.com/gallery/0bVHRRv

I really loved your story! So free spirited fun and while she has been trying to tame her ways I did love the hinting about a rocket ending :wink: I do love cc, however, in fairness both to you and to the other entries, we need to have nocc for official entries. Fairness for you in particular this round because we're now going to begin our auction bidding in the gallery. Your entry is 95% nocc but is hidden in the gallery which means your cutie won't be seen enough to receive bids. I hope that makes sense. Please turn off your mods temporarily and share her again to the gallery as soon as you can :smiley: πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for creating such outstanding, dreamy Valentine Gala Charity Auction dates! The time has come for us all to begin bidding <3 Please visit the qualifying #GLovelysQCC entries in the gallery. Qualifying entries = nocc, no poses, auction style date in description OR in comments. You may bid between $100 to $1000 Simoleons. Dates with highest bid totals will win a surprise! Please kindly bid on all qualifying entries with the understanding that you will be selecting the winners of this special event! Bidding closes 2/19.🐸

• Options
    I'm so excited πŸ’œ It's time for me to reveal my biggest news ever! I've always thought about how fun streaming would be but I didn't have the time or the technology to do it ... Until now! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡ I'm doing it and of course I must kick start my streaming journey with my awesomely creative forum family! This Valentine Gala event will be hosted live on my Twitch channel this Saturday 2/20 at 11:00 AM EST. I hope you'll all be able to attend. I have big things planned and I'm sure a few surprises will happen too!

Join me on my Twitch channel ~ twitch.tv/glovely1

Until then, please check out your outstanding auction date selections and place your bids! You're getting to select the winners ~ Good luck! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,669 Member
    Wonderful entries everyone I'll give this a miss I not sure how to go about it

That is awesome @GLovely1 you have Twitch channel
  • Options
    tinker_bellatinker_bella Posts: 64 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    For Dayna, dating used to be careless. A throwaway fling, a kiss on the Sulani beach, a woohoo in a rocket... Until she received her letter declining her of any benefit from Foxbury Institute. She cut off all relationships with anyone she had previously mingled with and decided to get serious or get gone. Dayna now cares for the more intimate dates, she likes to talk and get to know the person snuggling in front of a fireplace with a glass of Tang and Zing in hand. If the fireplace seems to get too hot for her and whoever will accompany her, outside the nights sky gleams with stars waiting to be gazed upon, the only other sounds those of lost sims walking on the paths trying to get home. Let's not kid ourselves though... if there's a rocket somewhere around, Dayna's ready to fly up to those stars without two seconds notice!

*Okay so it says no defaults however I really hope everyone can look past the eye colour I tried to make it as neutral as possible and hope that doesn't change anything regarding the competition*

https://imgur.com/gallery/0bVHRRv

I really loved your story! So free spirited fun and while she has been trying to tame her ways I did love the hinting about a rocket ending :wink: I do love cc, however, in fairness both to you and to the other entries, we need to have nocc for official entries. Fairness for you in particular this round because we're now going to begin our auction bidding in the gallery. Your entry is 95% nocc but is hidden in the gallery which means your cutie won't be seen enough to receive bids. I hope that makes sense. Please turn off your mods temporarily and share her again to the gallery as soon as you can :smiley: πŸ’œ

Ahhh I don't get notifications from these discussions! Also thank you :) I seemed to have missed it this time however will keep this in mind the next time. Thankyou for clearing this up!

Gallery - xXxXxbellaxXxXx (tedious to type - I know!)

Feel free to ask for cc links <3

• Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Thank you again, @MeowchaFrappe . I appreciate it. πŸ’›

@GLovely , congrats on the Twitch channel! ✨ I will try to stop by, at least for a little while.

(Still dealing with pain. It's so frustrating. πŸ™)
  • Options
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸ’œ I'm so excited! Our Valentine Gala & Auction will begin in about 10 minutes! To enjoy watching, just click this link ~

GLovely1TwitchChannel

Thank you for all of your support and creativity! @NeoFelis22 ~ I'm sorry you're still in pain. While you didn't get to create for this one, I added some "townies" directly from past QCC entries! It'll be fun to play a little "I spy" too! :D

@tinker_bella ~ I still have your beauty in game! Next time please try to turn off your mods briefly so you can join with a nocc entry πŸ’œ

I hope to see you @chips46 at the Gala this morning! Have fun everyone & happy simming always!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    πŸ’œ 29TH WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡ !Prize Round! πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰

Creative Direction & Rules:

I'm teaming up once again with one of my fabulous friends, Jessica @JAY-CAMAROGIRL- to cohost our next theme challenge. I hope your brain starts to image the most revolutionary things when I say "STEAMPUNK!" Time to open up our CAS fashion trunk to see what articles you can align with your sims this time.

Your challenge:

If you're like us, you have a great appreciation of the steampunk genre! When I'm in the gallery I often catch myself admiring this iconic style. The aesthetics are interesting and the science fiction aspect allows our creativity to embark on a great mission. From astounding imaginative flying machines to wild inventions of steam engineering, steampunk is certainly a trendy industrial revolution dream! I found a handy definition of this style from Webster's dictionary on-line which states "Steampunk is works of science fiction dealing with 19th-century societies dominated by historical or imagined steam-powered technology πŸ’œ

Remember, your sims need a steampunk storyline to go with their mighty fine tailored clothing in order to truly shine! We're looking for talk of steam powered gadgets and gizmos, time travel clocks or inventive forms of autos like bikes, trikes and even crazy contraptions that can take your whole sim family on a hike πŸ˜‚ Your household description should share the spirit of steampunk with all of us.

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery.
    ENDS ~ WEDNESDAY 3/10/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Your description should be clearly connected to the steampunk theme. Invent something, tell a wild science fiction tale centered around anything steam. The steam sky is the limit, all you need to do is dream ;)
    2. Make sure your household (1-8 sims) is dressed (all outfits) in steampunk fashions.
    3. Make sure your sims 1st outfits, which show in the gallery photo, especially shine with top of the line designs.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Please stay safe, stay strong, stay creative and as always, happy simming πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Okay, wow! I'm actually kind of excited for this theme. I used to absolutely ADORE the steampunk style, and even experimented with it before back when I was also experimenting with goth. And even though I don't experiment with it in real life anymore, I still hold an appreciation for it, especially since I LOVE Renaissance Faires and there are often steampunk references there.
  • Options
    JAY_CAMAROGIRL_JAY_CAMAROGIRL_ Posts: 4 New Member
    So happy to be working with you on this one @GLovely1 πŸ₯³ It's going to be amazingπŸ‘πŸ» Can't wait to see what fun, imaginative things people come up with! Happy simming everyoneπŸ₯³πŸ’•
  • Options
    Yesss! I'm happy to hear you have so much history and love for this iconic style @MeowchaFrappe πŸ’œ I'm a huge fan of this style too so I am looking forward to seeing what you do!

I agree with you @JAY_CAMAROGIRL_ ;) Our forum family is going to do some amazing things with this one! Thanks again for joining me on this new QCC adventure and for volunteering to host another pack giveaway prize round πŸ’œ

Speaking of prizes .. there's going to be at least two packs up for the win so enjoy creating some steampunk fun and good luck everyone!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Cebu2coolCebu2cool Posts: 46 Member
    Hello friends ElderJymm here (Cebu2cool? Is my original Sims handle) I was wondering if it would be proper to reupload my SteamPunk version of the Curious brothers. I would change their story slightly to fit the requirements!
  • Options
    Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Had a lot of fun with this one, outfits I wouldn't usually use - really enjoyed it. Here's my entry for the challenge this week -

Sir Jack & Irene
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D8421A81784E11EB8EC8FCAA752B5B46

In Victorian times lived Sir Jack & Irene, together invented a steam powered machine! 2 heat up the water they shovel in coal, this makes all the steam which then powers a pole. The pole twists a cog a hand shoots out the gates, it picks up a dishcloth & washes the plates! They thought it a winner there is nothing posher, dismiss all the servants & get a dishwasher. But Lady McMartingale called it disgrace, it turns out the engine had dishclothed her face! #Flash5Carter1#GLovelysQCC#Maxis

Loving all the entries so far! x <3
  • Options
    LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    Hello! I'm so sorry for not being able to join in on the Valentine's auction and gala, but my laptop was working so bad again that I had to get it repaired, so I couldn't play the game for about two weeks... :/

@GLovely1 So cool you started your own Twitch channel!! I wish you lots of fun & success with it! :)

The theme for the new challenge is awesome, and this time I even had some ideas ;) Here's the link to my entry, the "Steampunk Robbers":

https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6F9B1A57787F11EB81B5CACBBEC83282

"The police noticed Theodore's airship hovering over the Bank of London at night and immediately started to pursuit him in a spectacular chase. Was he really thinking of getting inside the bank from the rooftop? What an absurd idea! Little did they know, while they were hunting for him in vain, his friend Atticus had reached the strongroom of the bank through a tunnel created by genius mechanic Leonora with her steampowered digging machine. When the theft was noticed, the infamous trio had already returned all safe and sound to their secret hideaway with quite a nice amount of money. Another succeeded coup - but how long will their lucky streak last?"

Wish you all a wonderful weekend!! :)
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Finally, the theme that I've been waiting for! :D However, I've used the Sims for the other themes. I guess, I just need to create a new one! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top