Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your current fave sim/family!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2019
    MtqcPwF.png
    Name : Ragnar Anderson
    Occult : Vampire (Twilight Bloodline)
    Turned by : Ivar Anderson
    Turning: Bjorn Jr Anderson, Vilod Anderson, Olaf Anderson, Alva Anderson, Demarcus Schwarz, Jessie Sykes
    Family Members : Jesse Anderson & Holly Vinedal, Bjorn Bjergsen & Clara Bjergsen ( Grandparents ) Sigurd Anderson & Elsa Bjergsen ( Parents ) Eric & Magnus Anderson (Brothers) Ivar Anderson ( Uncle ), Vannesa Simmons, Babs L'Amour ( ex-wives) Jessie Sykes ( Wife ) Bjorn Jr, Halvar, Gustav, Lagertha & Vilod Anderson ( Childs from Vannesa ) Vilkas Anderson ( Child from Babs ) Anna, Olaf, Alva, & Onmund Anderson ( Childs from Jessie ) Demarcus Schwarz ( Adoptive child )

Bio : Ragnar Anderson is an old vampire, He is the first son of Sigurd and Elsa and the last that became a vampire, and the third generation of Anderson bloodline founded by Jesse Anderson and Holly Vinedal, Ragnar is a genius, a trait that he inherited from both of his parents and is known to be very tempramental, and would often attacked nearby human each time he upset, he slowly realized how evil he is become and always feeling remorse each time he attacked another human, he began practicing to control and shutdown his tempramental nature so that he wont relapse everytime he gets angry, he began practicing the diet of his parents which only resort on plasma fruit, for couple of hundred simdays, he has already shown great resistance for plasma and able to survive longer than that of the normal vampire, as well as the ability to perfectly supress most if not all of his various emotions, an ability that he perfected for a span of seemingly hundreds days of his vampire life , although a very powerful emotion can still affect him, such as the dead of the loved ones. He is aged 90 simdays old when he became a vampire and appear older than both of his parents, both of whom turned at 60 and 65 simdays old respectively, he is the oldest in appearance in the family. Ragnar is a family oriented sim and always have special bond with all his childrens, He never wanted them to be a vampire in the first place but then accident happen and Ragnar has no choice but to turn some of them to save their lives, up to this day he still felt guilty of accidentally turning his favorite son, Vilod and destroyed his dream of raising his own family in the process
    Teenage and Adult Ragnar ub9NGdT.png Ragnar and his remarkably similar looking son, Vilod
    ReAUA7E.jpg
    Onmund and his older brother Olaf
    f5ro6aW.png
    Ragnar and his son Onmund
    thVMzQ3.png
    Post edited by izecson on
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I'm loving everyone's families and sims! Great thread!

One of my favorite families have to be the Kim's. I've been playing them since the Sims 2 with Robert and Cynthia Kim, their son Viggo met Cameron him grade school. And though she's a year older than him, she has basically controlled their relationship from the start. lol They were best friends, and then one summer at his mother's soccer summer camp for kids and teens, Cameron realized that she really liked Viggo.

Of course he wasn't there yet in regards to her. But Cameron got her way and they soon were dating. About a year later when she was 16 and he was 15 they took their relationship to the next level *cough* *cough* and she soon found out that she was pregnant. His parents and her dad where 100% supportive but Cameron's mom wanted her to end the pregnancy. But she refused, and they welcomed their son, Jayden.

Viggo buckled under the weight of being a teen dad and ended up cheating on Cameron with another girl from school. Which lead to their very messy breakup. Cameron graduated and went to vocational school to become a cosmetologist (which I made part of my in hood university). There she met a guy who she feel head over heals for, and he also loved her son! Of course at this point Viggo wanted her back. And Cameron did give it her all with Ashley, but in the end the heart wants what the heart wants.

Sorry for such a long intro to them, but I wanted to share their story with you guys. :D I picked up with them - and like 95% of my sims from Sims 2 into my Sims 3 game. And there Viggo's parents gave him some money, which they used to buy a small starter home, and Cameron's beauty salon. My Sims 3 game at this point kinda died on me.

So in Sims 4 it's just Viggo, Cameron, their son Jayden, second son Logan, and daughter Adrian. Cameron is a vet right now, but since we have Get Famous and mods, I will hopefully be opening up her salon once again. Viggo quite his 9 to 5 and has followed his dream of being a music producer/musician. So far so good. And he hasn't had a wandering eye since his high school days. He and Cameron's marriage is like a rock now. I just hope it stays that way.

Oh, yeah, and after a night out parting and a little too much juice, they are now expecting baby number 4.

OZvYaPE.png
    Cameron - feeling that morning sickness.

0dOKDft.png
    Viggo

Vfx5XR9.png
    Adrian and Logan though you can't see him, his on the computer.

wkBCdmT.png
    Jayden walking their dog, Toto.

wbTc3fY.png
    Viggo preforming at a concert.

b6QGA2b.png
    Concert goers

ugW6TEQ.png
    Meeting a fan after the show.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member

My favorite current sim is my matriarch for the A-Z Baby Challenge I am currently playing. Her name is Rose Holloway:

5sm1fVa.jpg

I went with a little different type of look with her than I usually do, but I am so happy with how she turned out!
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I have to start a new save file since I have to re-install my game, which means I lost my previous family. Also, this was inspired by Youtuber AviatorGamez's Sims 3 and 4 series, Mafia, and I like to try it out myself.

This is my current family:
    DUKe3GT.png

I know the heirs are supposed to be male, but I like to do things differently, and Vanessa has been my favorite child of the quadruplets.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2019
    My favorite sim is this one Lily Ford who I downloaded from the CAS Demo.
    02-05-19_11-13-29nbspPM.png

02-05-19_11-15-03nbspPM.png
  • Options
    zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member

I'm currently playing this sim in Strangerville to check out the pack and the story, I'm enjoying it so far!

zmXzYrV.png

frewDXC.jpg

She lives in the trailer park in Strangerville and works in the Military.

I'm also playing a family, which I plan on playing long-term:
    43uGqtG.jpg

9wLX4JJ.jpg

They live in Willow Creek :)
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2019
    My favourite family is the Summers family. Lily and Joaquin.
    9NYL7yB.png
    Lily is an actress and has just reached the rank of B-Lister celebrity. Joaquin is a project manager in the tech guru career. They both live in a cosy little starter home until they have saved enough for a more comfortable sized house and currently they're expecting their first child.
  • Options
    NhimSimNhimSim Posts: 316 Member

My current favourite family is the Manners.

They are my legacy family and generation 6 is growing up nicely - so far.

03-12-19_3-16-49-pm.jpg?w=676

Here's Logan and Caithe - little brother Tybalt is not old enough to be on the picture yet
  • Options
    angelicsamuraiangelicsamurai Posts: 41 Member
    edited March 2019
    Here's my newest one, she was a rich kid, but her dad got arrested, lost everything, mum ended up in a trailer and drunk herself to death, and now, she's trying to claw her way back to being rich..

sg2xp0.jpg

Mother (Sophia) and daughter (Mother has blue hair), the daughter (Foxy) moved out of home, and accidently got pregnant with twins

9vb5zr.jpg

Mother and other daughter (Amelia), amelia has just started out on her road to stardom, hates kids and doesnt visit her sister because of the kids

2gt0tna.jpg

Foxy and her twins (Chlsea and Kelsey), doing what normal kids do... Tablets, and computers instead of being social.

2w5q8hf.jpg

• Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited March 2019
    This is my current family.I started Bunny Raggamuffin as the rags to riches challenge and she met all the goals really fast and I ended up just moving on with her for a legacy of sorts.

I don't use the "try for baby" and stick just with risky woohoo. For a while she seemed to not be able to conceive but then they had born in game identical twins (I had to give them different hairs to tell them apart lol) and have now had another set of twins but not identical. Olivia (the baby girl) will be the heir because she is the first born female.

xaCAynd.jpg

edit to fix a thing
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    edited March 2019
    Nothing new here for me, I post the same Sims all the time, lol. But here's introducing them officially.

I have played Owen since the beginning of me playing Sims 4 in 2016. He is one part self-sim and one part alter-ego, but he is my absolute favorite. He even has his own Instagram page :smiley:
    yfPd6ih.png
    U9i81SC.png

I have had him in a few different houses, always with his younger brother Lars, and more recently with kitty cat, Ferdinand
    CjzCr0k.png

This is Colin Holiday (genetic brother of Summer). He and Owen are best friends. And he is a ham in front of the camera.
    5cn4qR1.png

7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    This is one of my favorite families (if not my absolute favorite), the Joyners. Howard (Father), Zoe (Mother), Maya (Oldest, teen daughter) Mark (teen son), Olivia (daughter), Oliver (son) (can't remember if Oliver and Olivia are twins are not) Brennan (toddler son), Desiree (youngest, toddler daughter).

Howard and Zoe Joyner are an extremely wealthy couple who worked so hard all of their lives that they missed being out on parents and having a social life. They quit their jobs and now want to live out their life dreams with their huge family; Howard wishing to become a better parent and Zoe wanting more friends.

Howard's aspiration is Super Parent and he wants to be the best dad ever. Here he is trying to learn some hip dance moves with his middle son Oliver.
    gvqBZC0.png
    Zoe wants to become a friend of the world and make as many friends as possible. She also wants to learn to play a lot of instruments.
    2Xvd3xb.png
    Olivia and Oliver are best friends (and possibly twins, I legit cannot remember). Olivia is totally the boss between them, always trying to keep mischievous Oliver in check.
    15W0Ueg.png
    SGHwpvh.png
    Once Oliver ditched school with Lucas Munch and Olivia had to go get him (and join in on the fun).
    MI3VBgN.png
    Maya is the oldest child who just wants to be popular and is embarrassed by her annoying dad. She wants to be a writer. Mark is a wannabe ladies man who wants to be a painter. He embarrasses his big sis, but he loves her and lets her write her books in his room.
    v7NZmyj.png
    Desiree and Brennan are the fun loving toddler who want nothing more than to play all day.
    JrIgsKi.png

In the spoiler are some of my favorite pictures of them, I really think it captures their personalities.
    I had them celebrate Independence Day soon after Seasons came out and it was a blast.
    Zoe.
    s5dVHCD.png
    Howard.
    upJnkkc.png
    Maya.
    KzYLwJP.png
    Mark.
    decqiMK.png
    Oliver.
    4WsrsxQ.png
    Olivia.
    xR5BBwy.png
    Brennan and Desiree.
    hPrmARL.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    My favourite hosehold at the moment is this sim:
    Nina Mamani

Xrx4twA.jpg
    uEFmV79.jpg
    v95UYNp.jpg

Nina loves hot weather and is a vegetarian. She is a freelancer farmer and has the juiciest tomatoes and most delicious avocados in town.

She just started dating aspiring comedian Chadwick Chatman

vVg9tF7.jpg

And I think they look so cute together <3

AjxQmzv.jpg
    FXKkHio.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.