Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your current fave sim/family!

I want to see what is your fave sim or family that you are currently playing...Mines is Morgan (Dad is Caleb and Granddad is J Huntington) and Braydon(has a twin in another family) and their six children. :)

priwy.jpg
2u8gfw8.jpg

Kaylee
24e2i4h.jpg

Sylas:
709w6p.jpg

Cherish:
984xu1.jpg

Autum:
2i2d02.jpg

Jonah:
osskxv.jpg

Imani:
2cr0f39.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Fun thread!

I love Beatriz! :) She has two kids and is saving up to explore the jungle in Selvadorada
    <3

CUk7vzz.jpg

Margarida, shown below, is her daughter and Margarida has a child of her own and is married! :)

zKEFY4m.png

IyTo4zl.png

YV5Nn5Y.png

"Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Your families are nice :) Thanks for sharing them. I'd share mine but I am abysmal at taking photos of my sims. :(
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Fun thread!

I love Beatriz! :) She has two kids and is saving up to explore the jungle in Selvadorada
    <3

CUk7vzz.jpg

Margarida, shown below, is her daughter and Margarida has a child of her own and is married! :)

zKEFY4m.png

IyTo4zl.png

YV5Nn5Y.png

Fun thread!

<3

CUk7vzz.jpg

zKEFY4m.png

IyTo4zl.png

YV5Nn5Y.png

Cute family!!
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Your families are nice :) Thanks for sharing them. I'd share mine but I am abysmal at taking photos of my sims. :(

All you press is the letter c on your keyboard to screen capture. Tab plus C if you need to zoom in more and close out certain things
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Wow - Morgan and Braydon have a lot of kids! Cute family.

I'm currently taking some of my favorite sims from various saves and giving them new lives and sometimes new pairings in a new mid century save. So far I've only moved in the Asads: Autumn, Mathew, and their son Christopher.

Moving into their new home:
    asad_movein.png?w=584

First breakfast in the new place:
    asad_breakfast.png?w=584

Mom gets way too into Foosball, which is why dad and Christopher rarely let her play, haha:
    asad_foosball.png?w=584
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    [img][/img]GRPiys8.png

This is Mario and Clara Mosely. They have a teenage daughter who ran away from home a while ago. Mario isn't a good husband or father, but he's wealthy, and Clara's terrified of what life might be like without his money.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    My current/fav family that I have been playing are Lucy and Clark
    V2ITrJ0.png

and their toddlers Lillie and Clara
    eEXsxjA.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    my blondes :)

ehQrO4A.jpg

JXjPK13.jpg

8wwj2us.jpg

PmGMGjy.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Busufu wrote: »
    my blondes :)

JXjPK13.jpg

OMG I love this pic. They're rad I love it!

• orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I'm currently playing the "Ralston" family and having so much fun :)

Husband started out as an athlete, made it to level 6, then decided to become a full time jungle explorer.
    He sells his artifacts and treasures on the street. (pro-tip, sell those 8k Omiscan treasures for 300% markup - you'll make 30k a pop!)
    Y94wIRQ.jpg
    doesn't look like the most trustworthy salesman, but i'm here for it

He has a wife named Lacie who once again, started out as a painter, but then she decided to quit and run an art gallery full time. She can pull 10k a day from her gallery, but I can't have her work every day due to balancing work and family.
    qPFrI1t.jpg
    They also, as you can see, have four children that they love very dearly. I wanted 3, but then she HAD to have twins on the last go... oh whale. It can certainly get chaotic, but always fun.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I don't have too many pictures of my Cravens, but I do have some CAS shots!
    Adam Craven
    Adam-Craven.png

Eve Craven
    Eve-Craven.png

Adelaide Craven
    Adelaide-Child.png

Arlene Craven
    Arlene-Child.png

Astro Craven
    Astro-Toddler.png

Andromeda Craven
    Andromeda-Toddler.png

They also have baby Andrew, but no pictures of him yet!
  • MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    My favourite sim is my Not So Berry Founder, Winter.

hGDODzR.png

She enjoys using the freeze ray on Thorne Bailey when he tries to hog all the attention (which is always).

h99kloc.png

(v v this is one of my favourite pictures)
    z9KY4rS.png

This is her and Akira at their wedding:

eRtk52L.png

And then they made a tiny dude:

7gAVeWR.png
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    This is my current and favorite family. From left to right are the parents and kids: Etta, Marc, Marissa, & Kieran

lC3T4Ll.png

They had a little girl today and I aged her up to a tot. Her name is Alana, and here she is with the whole fam, sitting on her big sis's shoulder.

LUCRMVN.png
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    edited January 2019
    The Benali Family

My sim Nadine who is an art critic and was living in a crappy apartment in San Myshuno met and married Salim Benali.

They had three children; Ayla, Hasaan and Jasim and have now moved to Brindleton Bay.

OBfJHSm.jpg
    Srkaxa1.png
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    My favorite sim is Penny, my second gen rags to riches sim (kind of a franken-challenge). I think she looks AMAZING at her wedding.[img][/img]9Za6qVL.png
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @orangehippogriff I love that one of your tots is standing in the food dish!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Meet Julian Castillo-Clarke, an Ambitious, Active, and Snob sim. His father Dave Clarke is from Windenburg and his mother Maru Castillo-Clarke is from Selvadorada. He has two siblings, Daniela and Juan Carlos aka JC.
    ewHkJNx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    W8PNMok_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    He once was a businessman but quit to pursue his true passion: Singing. It's working out for him so far.
    0awZ8yG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    He got famous by streaming himself singing mainly jazz songs and loves working out. Something about him is super endearing and I always can't wait until it's his turn in my rotation.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Such a cool thread :)

My current favorite Sim/Family is my Gen 5 Legacy family, The Forrester's. Luna Forrester (Gen 5 heir) fell in love & married Orange Bailey-Moon. It was love at first sight for these two teens.

mjl5IaB.png

As soon as they aged to YA, they both wanted to get married right away. Orange proposed on top of the lighthouse and Luna, of course said yes:
    rO5Xa4H.png
    6on594o.png

Together they had five kids:
    The boys: Silas & Maddox
    P82XyMY.png

& daughters: Soleil, Bexley & Alaia:

Here are Bexley & Soleil
    YLOOFs9.png

& Alaia with her husband Cortez
    AD3cHT2.png

Luna was an aspiring actress & achieved global superstardom and became a level 10 actress. Orange became a famous music producer. After all the kids were grown, Luna and Orange decided to divorce. Like most marriages they had their ups and downs, but Orange who had a wandering eye cheated on Luna and after decades together, Luna finally decided to call it quits.

Luna is elder now & I don't think she has too long left to live. I usually don't get too attached to my Sims, but I have loved played Luna. Bexley, the baby of the family, is the Gen 6 heir & will carry the Forrester Legacy forward:
    PBK2Fzr.png

Bex is engaged to fiance Emil Madden & they just had their first child together, daughter Balia.
    UwxpT3n.png
    vYI9cGP.png

• cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    My current Random Legacy family, the Andersons.
    amotuM2.png
  • WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I can't pick a favorite! So I'll just put the one I'm currently playing. :D

This is Annabelle Lockhart who I started as a "runaway teen". I can't stick to rules, so in the end, she met Malcolm Landgraab and they ended up getting married. They currently have 4 children! I don't usually ever go past 2 kids, but malcolm really wants a boy... even their dog is a girl. haha.

vUC4vcv.jpg

I think Annabelle might be pregnant again, and I don't know if I should make sure its a boy with MCCCC or just let the game play itself out. It's Mal's last chance for a boy! lol But maybe it's just karma for him being evil and being mean all the time. xD
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    edited January 2019
    What a fun thread idea!

I have too many families to have a “favorite”, but one that I’ve grown particularly attached to is the Lytles.

39.png

The original Lytle house had 5 children, 4 boys and 1 girl. From left to right (and oldest to youngest) we have Moss, Forest, Hunter, Pine, and Emerald.

Emerald, in particular, has had a bit of a rough time. First her brother Hunter died of laughter at her teenage birthday party...(and was later brought back by a wishing well)
    38.png

Then her father died of old age while she was the only one home...
    16.png

And before she had even aged to young adult, her mother died of old age as well. (This was before they extended the adult stages to accommodate toddlers.)
    7.png

Still, though, they’ve gone on to create quite the army of cousins. Most of them are in the first photo, but the youngest two were only infants when that was taken so I had to grab a later one.

46.png

51.png

TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Oh man, I have WAY too many save games going on right now and I love them all! Very hard to pick an ultimate favorite family. I'll just show you my most current 'family.' I'm doing an Asylum Challenge in hard mode for the first time and it's so much fun! The residents are such a quirky bunch. Hard mode is, well, hard! lol But it's worth it! All the residents really don't like each other very much, they fight all the time, but they're all friends with my controlled inmate, Jay McCray.

Jay and one of the residents have also begun somewhat of a love affair too. I say somewhat because she's a serial romantic and it probably won't last long after the challenge is complete. IF she survives that is. The woman has an affinity for going outside to shower in a thunderstorm and has already been struck by lightening once! o.O Actually almost all of them do that unwise action, curiously not Jay though. I guess even though he's 'erratic' too, he's a little smarter than the rest. Or maybe it's just because he doesn't have a lot of free will? I don't know, but I'm glad. <3 Here's a few pics of them, a group shot and individual close-ups in the spoiler.

fphxijx.png
    Jay McCray - My controlled inmate. He's completed the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration, is currently a Chef working on Culinary and Body Building. He'll need one more to complete the challenge. Not sure what that will be yet. His Handiness is quite high from fixing/upgrading stuff, so maybe Nerd Brain. I'm doing this on long aging so he has lots of time left. He's creative and an art lover.

J7eU1Th.png

Dominique Charles - Jay's love interest. She's a Serial Romantic, non-committal, romantic and erratic. They all have the erratic trait.

ZDtvGD0.png

Chad Harden - He's a wannbe rocker and singer with the Entertainer/musician aspiration, loves music and is lazy. He loves to burst out in song at a moment's notice. Too bad he's not very good. He has a crush on Dominique.

8bwoqGE.png

Desmond Davenport - Can't remember his aspiration, but he's evil and loves the outdoors. He has the highest logic skill from playing a lot of chess and he likes to walk around naked shocking everyone. He also has a crush on Dominique and the two are actually friends. Dominique flirts with him all the time. Well, she flirts with ALL the residents. lol

U22rnDb.png

Harold Butterfield - He has the Nerd Brain aspiration, is a geek and romantic. He has a crush on Phoebe, Dominique and Jay. He and Jay are best friends. He fights with Kendall and Molly a lot. It's 50/50 whether he or they win, but he's been working out lately and wins more often. Molly picked a fight with sweet little Phoebe and he was having none of that and pounded her into oblivion for it.

NemIqKs.png

Kendall May - Can't remember her aspiration either, but she's a goofball and a dance machine. She will start dancing anywhere she's standing. She gets bored a lot, probably because the asylum doesn't have a radio. Might be why she gets angry often and frequently picks fights with the other residents. She has a crush on Jay.

X2Wedoo.png

Molly Rider - She has the Chief of Mischief aspiration, is a klepto and mean. This girl is trouble. She picks fights constantly with Kendall, Harold, and most recently Phoebe. She tries to goad Jay, Dominique & Desmond into fights, but so far they haven't fallen for it. I think part of her anger is there's nothing for her to steal since except for Jay, none of them work and have only been off the lot twice to help fulfill his aspirations. Well, she was off the lot for a long time once. I couldn't find her at first and then saw her sleeping on a neighborhood bench next to a stinky leaf pile. She kept playing in that dirty thing constantly until all her needs tanked. I had to put her in a group with Jay so he could lure her back home or she might've died. o.O

pzKyY8x.png

And lastly, Phoebe Fisher - She's a party animal, childish and cheerful. All Phoebe wants to do all day long is play with a Selvadoradian doll she found on the lot. At first I couldn't figure out where she got it. But then I remembered when I was building the Simsanasylum Institute where they live, I put an abandoned, sinking grave behind a boulder out back with the doll half sunk into the ground next to it. Being childish, she must've found it right away. Phoebe is oblivious to the fact that Harold has a crush on her. She tries to talk to and be friends with everyone, but they mostly just tolerate her. She makes me laugh a lot because I gave her the creepy vampire walk. :p

G8vuBRJ.png

Happy Simming Y'all! <3
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    I don't know if we're allowed to include premades, but my favourite family is hands down the Goths through all of the games!

phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    My current favourite household is the Furystrykar Household, which is my main household. They consist of:
    Advarius Furystrykar:
    01-27-19_7-20-59%25C2%25A0PM.png

Laura Furystrykar, wife of Advarius Furystrykar:
    01-27-19_7-53-38%25C2%25A0PM.png

Benjamin Furystrykar, son of Laura and Advarius:
    01-27-19_7-54-47%25C2%25A0PM.png

Chloe Furystrykar, daughter of Advarius and Laura (she's what I consider a pre-teen):
    01-27-19_7-56-19%25C2%25A0PM.png

Pixel Furystrykar, family cat and companion of Chloe:
    01-27-19_7-55-58%25C2%25A0PM.png

Berry Bliss, adoptive (is that even the right word?) Sister of Advarius:
    01-27-19_7-55-02%25C2%25A0PM.png

Hannah Divine, sister of Laura Furystrykar:
    01-27-19_7-55-47%25C2%25A0PM.png

Lucy Divine, sister of Hannah Divine and Laura Furystrykar:
    01-27-19_7-54-30%25C2%25A0PM.png

That's probably the most images I've posted in one thread. As for the lipstick and lipgloss, with exception of Berry Bliss, those are my own custom colours, using the alien shine specular layer. The bows are by Jennisims, with exception for Chloe's bow, with is a Jennisims creation that I recoloured. KiarraZurk's responsible for the Rival hairstyle that Chloe Furystrykar and Lucy Divine are wearing.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited January 2019
    My current household is my 100 Baby Challenge!

I haven't gotten far yet, but I'm tumbl'ing to keep interest up. Plus, my first kid is about to age up and leave the household!

tumblr_inline_pkzohetEzL1ukb6nu_540.png
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    [img][/img]54YMpLp.png
    From left to right: Kayaan Joyson, Clara Mosley and her daughter Rebeka. Clara and Kayaan are getting married on Sunday. This is Clara's third marriage. She met Kayaan because of her daughter, who ran away from home to get away from her tyrannical father. Clara eventually divorced Rebeka's father and married another man, Krishna Ramesh. I think that marriage lasted a week before Clara invited Kayaan to come live with them. He was a homeless vet who met Rebeka in the shelter when she lived there briefly. As a thank you for watching over her daughter Clara wanted Kayaan to come live in their mansion. Unfortunately for Krishna that meant that eventually his marriage to Clara was over. This marriage feels like the real deal, however. They actually have meals together as a family now.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.