Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After Witches

So I know we already have a hundred supernatural polls, but in all of them witches always win.

So I'm curious; let's pretend Witches have been confirmed (and honestly at this point it's when not if).
What supernatural (if any at all) would you love to see in your game next?

After Witches 309 votes

Werewolves
26%
JeanGRIMMYIdontrcallPlayerSinger2010VibseWritin_RegMidianStrangerthanNiki110287AnmirlaDarkSlayer1331robyngravesJestTrumoltaziamarcel21shazaam1TheGreatGorlonJennyggHimRumiCeCeDot 82 votes
Fairies
20%
rudy8292Cabelle1863MartinvoveronVkittyStormkeepTarrynLovesSimsSimburianjustChrisUkAlexizeMariefoxprice83simgirl1010Moon_WillowluthienrisingRoboSpongieldmarkoKaeChan2089RamendemonLolli999phantasmkiss 63 votes
Mermaids
14%
OneAdorkableGirlIceyJLomelindi7Weda_niles06BluelleVuloridavina1221twilight_aerithpixiejuiceCinders27alexis3142ellipsismsZeldaboy180orangehippogriffmariajane216LatinaBunnyAngelEb95NordicPhoenix22xMelpomena 45 votes
Robots
14%
CK213icmnfrshDerellaIcewolfpandabioticAlrynnCorkysPetalsIObellerosehrtgirlstilljustme2mlmeadowsashcrash19simmietimeelelunicybixtersEmmaVaneHappyFuzzyKittyLady_albionSigzy05VentusMatt 44 votes
Imaginary Friend
3%
storyymock68rambahadoerdomina89thatsnotswegsuperkyle221TS1299floralneysupermilinkayvyvninaBabycakelingsHeyitssmile 12 votes
Zombies
0%
tams2578MoonfoxNightcryFinnadora 3 votes
Genie
1%
neutralsidefreindlylolBagoas77SjofndetermigWispye 6 votes
Something New - Please comment
3%
HejixMjstsmPKirbySkywalkerSimplyToriTrimothrjssimTriplisthesimmer14CupidWardell 10 votes
I Don't Want Any More Supernaturals
14%
aprilroseKariussaIsb917friendlysimmersElegantblkchina1SillySimKimbevilletaydevRamblineRoseWalrus2096mannannabecks1112stormycurlscatitude5DoloresGreytexxx78gnelso1239ChadSims2Olivesplum06FlyingPotato659 44 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2019
    Robots
    I really enjoyed playing with Plumbots and crafting all their trait chips, as well as crafting robots in TS2 and getting the new robotics badges so I'd like that back.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Werewolves
    We're wolves?

I miss the fleabags.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    Werewolves
    I think we need werewolves, we could create interesting stories with vampires werewolves and witches.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Robots
    I'm okay with werewolves but I'm not that thrilled with the idea of Sims changing without my direct control -- had some issues with them in Sims 3 particularly when they'd leave work early to hunt when the full moon hit (nighttime careers like Culinary or Athletic). I also really enjoyed the Plumbots in ITF -- might have been one of the best features of the pack, tbh -- and would love to see them make a return. I'd especially like the chance to make them more humanoid looking; you could do it with mods in Sims3 but I'd like to be able to take them into CAS the way you can aliens to give them a human disguise. Designing/building robots could either be part of the current Handiness skill or we could get a new Robotics skill; maybe start with two or three "chip slots" but the ability to upgrade to add more.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Monster? Can eat other sims? Ogre maybe? Something dangerous and scary. Would love a monster builder. Seeing it could turn sims insane, make them have bladder failures and make children have nightmares. It'd have the special feature to hide under beds and in closets. He could break in sims' homes and scare them! Brave sims would fight them.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I kind of want something different. Not exactly sure what, but all the other ideas that get thrown around all the time (including witches) sound incredibly dull to me.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited January 2019
    Imaginary Friend
    I've wanted imaginary friends back since I got TS4. I don't think they need a dedicated pack of their own like Vampires, but I'd like to see them included in a pack or patch somewhere down the line.

Robots and werewolves are both close contenders.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Werewolves
    I feel that Vampires, Witches and Werewolves are the holy trinity when it comes to supernaturals.

• Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Robots
    I would like to have robots. I could make some stories with them. Hope they are hard to build so it feels rewarding when you have them. They can be servants, good friends etc. they are my number one.
    Also besides maybe werewolves I dont really want much more supernatural. Few supernaturals means those we have are more unique and special. (if you get what I mean)

-I wouldnt mind werewolves but I dont need them.
    -I dont need fairies tbh. I think Witches can solo handle all the magic stuff. (this also goes for the genies) They are too cherful for me.
    -I dont want Mermaids in sims 4. No open world= Mermaids swiming in pools. BORING. Maybe we get an underwater world with some ocean decorations but..meh not my taste.
    -I never was a fan of imaginary friends. For me they are unnessasary and I always avoided them.
    -Zombies can go with witches (resurrection) but otherwhise I dont need them either.

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    to be honest I would not mind new super naturals but they need toggles to turn them all off for players that do not went them romaing there games I would much rather see beaches hotel resort cruise vacations for sims since as a player I see super naturals way last on my list and as for the poll as a player I think there enough with aliens and vampires
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Werewolves
    What are my vampires without my werewolves. I need both for more drama and bit of underworld feeling.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Robots
    Toss up between robots and mermaids for me. Fairies are okay, but they really need to set them apart from witches.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves, because I wanted a hybrid for my vampire. it looked cool and terrifying in sims 3.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Robots
    Though I know I won't play with them much I just feel like there is a lot they can do with them more so then the other occults.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Werewolves
    I'd be happy with almost anything, but werewolves would definitely be my first choice after witches.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Werewolves
    I chose Werewolves as the next actual creature to get the Vampire treatment and be expanded upon, but I do want pretty much all of the Occult and Mythical beings they can conjure up.

I'd love to see a Mythology pack as something different, that gives us a variety of creatures from cultural legends all over the world.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    No more Supernaturals, time to add a different theme to the game.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Robots
    I would like to see some unique robots, and a skill to build them. I would like see metal robots that can clean, garden etc. I would also like to see some robots that look like sims like the Japanese are working on. And I think it would be kind of cool to tweek them if you wanted to, to have some emotions ( and even baby robots....lol.... but look different from real sims..... maybe create different robotic skins).

Next I would choose Fairies.... but they need to have some unique magic to them.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    I love supernaturals and hope we get a lot more. I want werewolves the most though, even more so than witches. I was worried I was in the minority so I'm pleased to see werewolves doing so well here. How can we have vampires without them?
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Mermaids
    Mermaids or Faerie (I love both)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Robots
    Robots, Plumbots, Simbots, Servos... whatever the name I want them. I have a lot of wishes on how I hope them make them and many stories waiting to be told when we get them.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2019
    Robots
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I really enjoyed playing with Plumbots and crafting all their trait chips, as well as crafting robots in TS2 and getting the new robotics badges so I'd like that back.

I hope that robots/Servos are a playable life state like in Sims 2 and Sims 3. Their plumbob has a gear around it. Instead of trait chips, this time they could use the "Upgrade" interaction already in the game and directly upgrade the robot:
    • Ability to feel emotions (Servos are usually always "Fine")
    • Cleaning robot (Autonoumsly clean house)
    • Nanny robot (Takes care of children)
    • Garden robot (Tends to the garden and has Lvl 10 Gardening skill)
    • Waterproof (Doesn't gets shut down if swimming in pool, washing hands or in rain)
    • Better battery (Battery need drains slower)

Also I'd like them to be able to build relationships with electronic appliances like microwaves or washing machines, like SimBots did in Sims 3!
    Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    Werewolves
    My favorite Sims 3 sim was usually a werewolf when I put him into my games. Sometimes he doesn't feel complete being human in Sims 4, but he's not really the vampire type so what can you do?
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm in total agreement with @Louise_G0325 . We need werewolves to round out the common supernaturals, and anything after that is just gravy.
    What I wouldn't mind seeing after that is Mermaids, Real Plantsims, and expanded Ghosts.
    I'd LOVE to see ghosts get some more attention, such as giving them haunting habits or rooms that they're fixated on haunting, as well as things like items they're obsessed with or attached to that that bind them to certain locations and whatnot. This would be a really fun thing to expand on in the game, especially if it could add séances and the ghost hunter active profession to the game.