Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited February 2020
    I have a question.

Why are there families living in my college dorms? The housing says "X students only" yet the Broke family with their 6 kids are living there (no wonder they're Broke...just saying).

Also @Kiwicantdie Remember I said I was glad you were OK with the inbreeding? Well Steven Austin married Jody Austin.
    F8O1W.PNG

Also, I'm sad none of these children went to college with Caiden!
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited February 2020
    @OJenn - I love your new founders! Channing's eyes :love: I'm super excited to see you get started with them. :heart:

@Kiwicantdie - Awwww thank you for going back and finding the post with your community lots in them! I really do love them. I tried to do the thing where each of my lots had the same planters outside like yours, but it didn't really work out for me. Your front sidewalk area totally makes your downtown feel like one big lot. Which I love. I also loved seeing throwback pics of Pablita and my very favorite, Clover :heart: I'm definitely gonna go back and read through later today. I've actually been typing up this update and my replies since last night :lol: I logged on and refreshed the thread this morning before posting and had 4 missed notifications lol not complaining though!

@debjameswhite - I needed a long update, so I'm 100% okay with this :smile: Harvest day was bitter sweet with Greysen reminiscing about his son while noticing how much Caiden looks like him. :heartbreak::disappointed: Andromeda is gorgeous! I was so excited to see @JordanNicoleJJ 's sim make an appearance! I'm glad Caiden has such a good friend. While it's awesome he and his Grandpa are so close, it's good to see him with someone his age. Andromeda playing with the toy while Caiden smiles because she's proving his point to his Grandpa was the sweetest. Having her whole family come over for Winterfest dinner was so nice, but my heart broke again when she wasn't thrilled by his thoughtful gifts. I'm glad Greysen was there for him in the aftermath :heart: Being a teenager is rough! The Dad dinner about his college options was the best lol Poor Caiden still having to see Reed because he's friends with Greysen. I was happy to see despite the rejection Caiden and Andromeda still kept in touch. At least she didn't stand him up at the romance festival! Is she unflirty?? Oooh Rory and Clara! :smiley: Back to my Andromeda comments :lol: I really do understand why Caiden is so interested. She is such a natural beauty. At least she was nice enough to tell him she was leaving for college. I just wish she wouldn't have led him on by inviting him out like that. At least Emilia was gracious to him :smile: I loved seeing the painting Greysen had done! That was such a loved tradition. Anyway, at least Caiden got some good advice from Uncle Jared before heading off to college unexpectedly lol! Good luck Caiden! and I'm loving what's going on with him and Emilia. :wink:

Update 2 of RWC Generation 1

Summer in Willow Creek has been a rainy one so far.
    YVMjMgD.png

Both Evie and Trey are afraid of the thunderstorms (which is very fitting considering their backstory) but Penny seemed calmed by them if anything.
    nygmJ6U.png

With the bad weather poor Evie caught a cold.
    AcSgS7W.png

I'm not sure I'd want to eat anything a sick person was preparing but she's gotta raise her skill somehow.
    JIBg8gH.png

Despite being sick for days Evie was a trooper. By the end of her illness it hardly bothered her, and thankfully Trey never caught it.
    HbhCcTD.png

As soon as she was feeling better, and the sun came back out, Evie took Penny to play at the park.
    1a5US3l.png

This is Willow Community Park. I hate that I can never come up with clever names lol I'm still proud of my "Do you even lift bro? Gym" that I built for Oasis Springs because it was one in a million :lol:
    x8XP9Ud.png
    MILqBNK.jpg

There's a basketball court.
    6qj8tiy.jpg
    qLqQP6h.png

A nice little nature area.
    yTXGwqb.jpg

A playground for the kids.
    uHD9cNf.png

And a pool.
    NGpjBUm.png
    VDNMZkB.png

I was so mad at myself because as soon as I took this picture I realized I had uploaded this lot without ever finishing it. That building that was gonna be a little snack shop. I'll get around to fixing it later.
    cMaLPXz.png

Unfinished or not Evie enjoyed herself. I love this picture because Penny looks so curious about what her owner's doing. I swear she looks like she's ready to jump in and save her if need be.
    PJI99j2.png

Trey joined them after getting out of work. After belly flopping 3 times I gave up trying to get cute pics lol
    LrpaQEJ.png

Life in the Porter household is pretty uneventful at the moment. Trey's usually at his computer programming or gaming, and Evie's either baking, cooking, or playing with Penny.
    sT4YMWR.png

The grind is real, but these two don't have a problem making time for each other. :smile:
    yD0ZUOe.png

After struggling to get "culinarily" challenged Evie to level 3 in her career she came home needing mixology skill... so it was off to the local bar for her! So another building tour in the same update. This is my bar and bowling alley combo.
    0hmavNy.png

Named Willow Bar and Bowling of course lol
    WHDn5rJ.png

The bowling alley side is small, but there's not much need to make it bigger since EA couldn't even be bothered to add a bowling alley lot type.
    6ShoGxV.png
    bEBPeuL.png

I've always loved the furniture that came with this pack, and am always grateful to @OJenn for gifting it to me when this first came out :heart:
    vZaOaAi.png
    8S8ddHo.png

I didn't really have a set vision for the look of the bar so I kinda just did whatever.
    q3TB91o.png

That booth right there isn't even the slightest bit useable :lol: but I like how it looks so it stays lol
    ja1jbyS.png

The corner booth is functional though :tongue:
    D7qiBSE.png

The upstairs is more recreational. Since I just got University I gotta remember to replace one of the foosball tables with a pingpong table instead.
    l6aJqrI.png

Sitting area.
    YRxKQJi.png

and lastly a patio area with mini bar.
    aQ0MiFw.png

Which is where Evie failed miserably at mixing drinks. Thankfully she didn't have an audience.
    fgMa4i8.png

The next day Evie got this popup at work. She could caterer a celebrity event by herself, earn some cash and fame, and get fired. Or continue on in this miserable career path that clearly isn't for her...
    AcscWhZ.png

I think it was a sign. So Evie decided to take the cash and meet a celebrity. Of course getting fired was still a big blow, especially since their money is so tight.
    ehbKWny.png

Trey was there for her, and completely understood why she made her decision. Now on to plan B.
    AeJT9tZ.png

Anyway, the weekend brought prank day and Trey did a great job alienating any potential friends with his mischievous ways.
    SvO3RE0.png

and Evie nearly died of heat stroke :worried: Which was crazy because she had literally just left the house...
    aasCS14.png

And I'll leave you with this picture of Evie looking a bit like a blonde Lucy Hale.
    XxwFQd1.png

Oh wait no I lied! I'll leave you with these pics of Evie meeting and getting an autograph from a certain famous Austin :wink:@Kiwicantdie
    o6E1S6t.png
    q8CbPfK.png

She's sooooo pretty :love: maybe next time she'll actually let Evie introduce herself lol
    HwO3MYO.png

Oh and by the way @Kiwicantdie congratulations! You're a married woman now :lol: Don't worry I gave your bald hubby a makeover, he's not so bad now.
    XThv4Bh.png
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - I am still not over the dinner bell interaction, I think it's such a cute little addition and a great way to get the family all together ♥ Also Greysen going into dad mode and trying to interfere with his relationship or perhaps future one ;) is too funny. I think Andromeda has the childish trait, hmmm. I was really hoping Caiden and Andromeda could have been together but I am sure he will find the right girl eventually.

@Heckstress17 - I still can't get over your neighborhood all the houses look so good!! I feel bad for Evie, that rainy weather is bound to make anyone miserable. Trey must have a really strong immune system not to get sick. I think Evie ended making the right choice and a little fame doesn't hurt as an added bonus, right?
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Update

Upon moving into their tiny new house Peyton invited over their mother Jana, Grandpa Gabe and their second cousin Roman for an evening. Roman's wife could not make it as she was pregnant and not feeling well so instead Roman brought Rapunzel; a young lady who was renting a room in their house. While Peyton was happy to see family they really hit it off with Rapunzel and spent most of the evening talking with her. Over the next week the two of them were always visiting and going out together. They had quickly become best friends! One night when Rapunzel used her key to come visit Peyton, she found them in tears. Earlier they had gone to Jana's elder birthday, only to be ignored in favor of her fans in attendance and after they got home news came of their grandfather Gabes passing. Rapunzel stayed the night, talking, listening and comforting Peyton. They told her about their childhood and how even though they knew their parents cared about them, they were always so wrapped up in each other that they had little time for them. Peyton confided that they were afraid to fall in love and did not want to ever meet their soulmate if such existed. How they longed for a child, to raise, to nurture, to love, to give all the attention they never got. Rapunzel could tell this was not about having an heir but about healing long inflicted wounds. Once she returned home the next day Rapunzel had a lot of thinking to do. While she was asexual, she still believed in love and wanted to find her soulmate; now she had. However, her beloved was too damaged to accept her romantic love. She decided she would meet Peyton where they were and be their best friend and love them but not bring romance into it. The most loving act she could do now besides being in Peyton's life was carry a child for them. While Peyton would have most of the responsibility, she would gladly co-parent with them. She would be with her love and have a family even if in a different way than she had thought when she was young. After some convincing Peyton agreed to the plan and soon Rapunzel was expecting a baby girl. Time moved on and Peyton split their time between composing music, hanging out with Rapunzel and preparing for the arrival of their little girl. For Winterfest Peyton invited Jana and Rapunzel to their house so they could meet. Jana surprised Peyton with a gift and a hug, maybe old age and the loss of her soulmate Adair finally pushed her to pay attention to her child. Jana got on well with Rapunzel, even taking a picture of them together to post for her fans labled: The wonderful mother of my future grandchild. Sadly, later Jana had to leave as she had a charity ball to attend but Peyton and Rapunzel had a great dinner without her and ended the evening with Peyton feeling the baby kick. As Peyton was heading to bed they got a call from Rapunzel that their daughter, Karla(gen 8 heir) had been born! After a few days in the hospital due to Karla being a bit premature, Peyton was able to bring their daughter home. Despite all the negative comments on new parent sites Peyton adored having their daughter constantly needing their attention, they were in heaven. With Rapunzel visiting every day and each baby milestone achieved time flew by for Peyton in a blissful whirl, until it was time for Karla to become a toddler. Their little girl was growing up too fast but they would enjoy every second!

NCu1q6x.png
    QIPHm35.png
    2l2NGCM.png
    zXMok41.png
    9UsjwlW.png
    eN6r7Wg.png
    MtovOZn.png
    sYdDgky.png
    EoikYCW.png
    iNnzjyt.png
  • Options
    Mini Update-Side note

I was checking on the other family households to keep up with my tree when I came across the great grandson of Tiara(gen 3) via her son Alton whom had just had a daughter the game randomly named Tiara! What a coincidence! I went in and named her Tiara II after her 2x great grandmother. Once she aged up into a toddler I took a pic and she even looks kind of like Tiara did then, wonder how much of that will stay the same as she grows up.

Tiara Lovell
    c8ToONV.png

Tiara II Castille
    AOYyXZE.png
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @Heckstress17 You are so right we always do find our way back. I hadn't even realized that so much time had went by since I had last played. I was scared that the challenge was going to be gone. I was so happy that @OJenn kept the challenge going.
    Trey and Evie are really cute. I love how your Willow Creek is looking. I should probably put some houses in my game too. I like their house too. I am glad that Evie didn't lose her life trying to cook.

@Kiwicantdie I just wanted to say never feel bad for venting to us. RL is hectic and sometimes sharing what is going on can help you feel better. I know the few times that while I was on my hiatus checking in here the couple of times I did and getting encouraging words from some of you helped a bunch.
    I think it is cute that even the afterlife couldn't keep mom from checking in on her noboos in college. I think the dorm looks nice after your makeover. I had to laugh while reading your post. They met some interesting people and it was only their first weekend in college. I can't wait to see what the term brings. Hopefully they don't have to deal with to much crazy.

@EMSimmer30 I like your tiny house and the lounge is a great investment.

@debjameswhite I think it is cute that Greyson uses the computer in Caiden's room just to be close to him. It is so sad and yet so sweet watching Greyson carry on without Sasha. I know things will get better.

@OJenn Your founding couple are so attractive.

It is so late and I have more posts to read but I need to take my sleepy self to bed. I hope to have and update tomorrow. Goodnight all.

]
  • Options
    I will at least post a picture of the house that I have built for my founding couple.
    2L6DMQ5.png
    ]
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited February 2020
    I'm like basking in the glory of your updates <3yup I'm camping on the forum y'all got me it's so nice seeing this challenge being once again back to life. Makes me wish I could play all day long.

@debjameswhite ahah so if it's not Saturday then it's Sunday, got it <3 I just want to address a couple of things about University in TS4 and I'm going to tag @Heckstress17 too because I think I saw her mention uni once, regarding the dorms/living situation- just 'cause I have so many tips already (most of which I think you can already find online, but whatever :tongue: ). Ok, so: you don't have to take 4 classes all at once, but you need to take 12 in order to graduate- math time: if you take 4, you're done with university in 3 sims weeks... if you take less, you're gonna drag it out much longer, depending on the amount you choose. If you play on normal life span, you spend the entirety of your sim's young adulthood at uni (granted that you take 4 classes every time you enroll, otherwise it's going to be much longer. Pro tip: stop auto-aging for a while or just put it on long life span). You also don't need to move to the uni dorm or the uni world, you can attend university from your home lot if you want to, your sim will automatically leave to attend classes and that's it! On the matter of dormmates: I've found out that you can choose two routes: if your sims attend uni from a generic/home lot, you can post an ad for roommates and "pick" the ones you want (depending on the number of beds present on the lot); if your sim attends uni from a "dorm" lot, your dorm is going to be automatically filled with roommates depending, once again, on the number of beds (which can be up to 10)- pro tip: either way, the sims/townies that are going to be spawned in the dorms are only those single sim households that you place in the "not in the world" households. I've noticed that if I have more than one sim in a household placed not in the world, they're still not going to enroll. You need to split them into single households. That's how I got most of Rory's roommates: I just downloaded a bunch of single sim households from the gallery and moved them into the not in the world section. Most of them showed up at uni and in the dorm. Beware of MCCC, tho. If that dormmate gets married by mccc, at the end of the term they're probably not going to enroll again 'cause they've moved into a bigger household :confused:
    I hope that what I've written is a little bit useful and that you didn't already know all of it :joy:
    Anyway, yes, @debjameswhite I created a new household and moved in Rory, Jody, Violet and Antoinette, hence I'm controlling all four of them. Just for storytelling and to make things easier on me.
    On to your update! Yaaaas, a long one! <3 I just loved seeing Andromeda in here, she's both gorgeous and has an adorable character. I thought that their relationship might have blossomed into something more, but it's cute that they stayed as friends. Andromeda definitely didn't seem ready nor interested to have a boyfriend. Grandpa Greysen sure was being super protective of his little boy <3 I loved seeing them and the Riggs together so much! They looked like they were having such a good time with that family over. Congrats on getting aaaal the scout badges! I tried that with Irene so long ago, but it didn't work out. You inspired me to try again! <3 ahaha Rory's face when he spotted Caiden talking to his little sister :joy: gotta make a meme out of it :joy: OMG Emilia! of course she was swarmed by paparazzi and fans even in her teen years <3 she looked stunning in your game and I'm so glad that she got to know Caiden. Youg adulthood already! Greysen's painting almost had me bawling, ahw, these two are so cute... I'm sure it was so hard for Greysen to let him go :bawling: I wasn't really expecting to see Caiden move out to college already, but it was nice to see! Definitely bittersweet, tho. I hope my previous tips were kinda helpful for future updates. Also, remember that you can easily evict any family already leaving in any dorm :wink:
    (OMG speaking about inbreeding, I wasn't expecting that :joy: welp, good luck Jody :joy: ... that's your great... grand... - I don't even know at this point :joy: )

@Heckstress17 I loved going back through the updates to catch those ones, 'cause I was able to see once again my old&dead sims as tiny little toddlers :joy: (I'm a bundle of emotions, what can I say).
    How sad is it when it rains for weeks in game??? I remember the past triplet generation, when the weather was cloudy for days and it made me actually depressed :joy: ever since then, I keep on breathing a sigh of relief when I see it's sunny outside. Poor Evie getting a cold during summer. I'm glad that Trey didn't catch it. Dang it, your community lots! <3 I love them???? They're just perfect. I'm in love with the park, it has basically everything a park should have and even more! I dont' even know which part of it I like the most, 'cause I just love all of it. Aaaahw, Penny looking at Evie in the pool :bawling: let that good girl jump in already! :joy: Trey belly flopping made me laugh so hard, that poor boy! Don't even get me started on the Willow Bar & Bowling. Seeing your lots almost made me want to bulldoze my entire downtown and start over again :joy: it's soo good! The interior is so nicely decorated and the outside looks so "townie", it's perfect! I feel bad for Evie losing her job over that celebrity gala was it Emilia's fault maybe??? :joy:, but maybe as you said it was a sign and it needed to happen for her to find her own path. Her and Trey are the cutest. And yes, Trey trolling the entire neighborhood is still my fave <3 you're right that Evie looks like a blonde Lucy Hale! (pls keep her safe I don't want to see her burning to death over a jog :joy: ) omG Emilia! <3 I'm so happy to see her over there in your games, she definitely deserves to shine <3 I'm actually laughing so hard at the fact that she's wearing earphones and that she's probably not hearing one word that Evie's telling her :joy: ---- argh, not a husband! :joy: my poor unflirty simself :joy::joy::joy:kill him and make me steal all of his money >:) *coff* I'm kidding *coff*

@EMSimmer30 omg what a good story you have there with Peyton and Rapunzel! So unique, I loved all of it! <3 Karla is so cute! You're also right that Tiara II looks a lot like Tiara!

@amadazulsim thank you for your kind words, it's nice knowing that it's ok for me to talk about life issues here if they come up <3 you're all so nice.
    Rory definitely met a lot of... interesting people in this term, but wait for what comes next :joy: it's even worse :joy: - your founders' house is so big! It looks great with the snow, I can't wait to see how it is on the inside!
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 NO! Andromeda is not unflirty! Why won't she love my boy??? I really wanted it to be her, but she thought about him with the red no circle around his head so much I just don't think it can be. Then Emilia...she's so pretty and so sweet...or at least she was! Just focus on school Caiden.

I love Penny. She's so cute and sweet. Thank you for picking a pitbull and giving her a good story! Poor poor Evie. She looks miserable. I love LOVE your park. There I was thinking I was so clever with mine, but I just adore yours. Such a good job! It's amazing! Your founders are so cute. They're adorable. Then there's your downtown. I love that building with black on the first floor. So good! Aww I am bummed that the booth doesn't work cause it looks amazing. EA do better!!! Awww poor Evie losing her job. I think she made the right choice though! I really don't care for burning or freezing to death. I don't like that in the game. oooo looking Evie meeting Emilia...ARGH she's killing me even in your game!

@OJenn Me too! I love that dinner bell so much. Andromeda does have the childish trait which explains a lot...maybe she'll grow up a bit at college?

@amadazulsim That house is awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures.

@Kiwicantdie THANK YOU! I didn't know anything you told us about University and I really appreciate you taking the time to explain that for us. Definitely try again with the badges! It's not too bad!! I love Emilia! I did not think they would hit it off like they did...especially since Emilia didn't even want to talk to him at first! haha then all of a sudden she was just like...Hey...talk to me. I also love the picture Greysen painted of Caiden. I love the smile on his face.

Caiden had barely started college when Greysen had called him for some family time.
    F9HCf.png

He tried not to get emotional, but he really misses his boy.
    F9HCL.png

Back at school, Caiden has been big on debate. He started out very strong.
    F9HDl.png

He seemed a little rude, but I think it was an intimidation tactic.
    F9HEA.png

It actually seemed to work.
    F9HFA.png

In the end though, Caiden lost to his opponent.
    F9HG4.png

Caiden took another trip to the romance festival.
    F9HHr.png

This time though, he just focused on homework.
    F9HI0.png

There are a few women who like to chat him up, but he’s focused.
    F9HK7.png

He tried to practice his debate skills but was embarrassed when his previous opponent walked in him.
    F9HLa.png

In the end he didn’t let it bother him too much. How can you when your school serves you lobster?
    F9HLE.png

When he got back to his dorm, guess who was there waiting?
    F9HMk.png

Caiden is never unhappy to see him. He’s grateful for his grandfather’s love and he knows his grandpa has been through a lot.
    F9HMA.png

Caiden said goodbye though when Emilia gave him a call.
    F9HOe.png

They had a very surprising and awkward encounter and they were both mortified.
    F9HOM.png

It broke my heart though to see Greysen become an elder during this time.
    F9HPq.PNG

Caiden has been getting better and better at soccer. He’s thinking about joining the team.
    F9HQY.png

Harvest day arrived and even though Caiden had classes, he made time to go home and be with his grandfather.
    F9HRt.png

Clara called Caiden up to hang out. After she pretended to be excited by his skill…
    F9HSO.png

She had met someone he knew and thought he might like to see her again.
    F9HTd.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Comments comments comments! I've been playing so I've got an update to post when I get around to it too. :smile:

@OJenn - Thank you for the neighborhood comments. Awhile back I was in a really good building and decorating groove. I'm still trying to get all those creative juices flowing again, but for now I'm happy with how my Willow Creek is coming along. I think Evie made the right choice quitting the culinary career too. :smile:

@amadazulsim - I know! I'm always afraid I'm going to come back and the challenge will be gone. I'd literally not know what to do with myself if that were the case. I'm very grateful to @debjameswhite and @OJenn for keeping it alive while so many of us were away. Thank you for the compliments on my houses and couple. I love your founders house! The modern design is really cool, and my absolute favorite style to build in. It's been so hard for me building traditional houses. I can't wait for you to post your first update!

@Kiwicantdie - omg you gave so many great Uni tips. I'm gonna have to bookmark this page to reference when I send this gens kids to Uni. Because I literally knew none of it :joy: Thank you! It's so crazy you love my community lots so much because I'd replace them with yours in a heartbeat :heart: Don't you dare bulldoze those lots! I won't allow it! :tongue: omg I was so hoping Emilia was gonna be the celeb Evie was gonna befriend, but of course the game generated some horrid looking townie :angry: I still love how when Evie met Emilia she had her headphones in and seemed to just be politely nodding at the right times lol a true diva. LOL I was so annoyed surprised when your simself got married off because I had literally just turned on using traits for marriage in MCC. I can certainly arrange an "accident" if the single life is for you :wink::naughty: Just say the word :joy:

@debjameswhite - Aw lol well sometimes two sims just aren't meant to be. It's a shame because I really love Andromeda, but there just doesn't seem to be that spark between her and Caiden. I think she's just too childish for anyone. It's definitely not Caiden's fault. Anyway, I'm glad you like Penny :heart: as a pit bull she deserves all the love. And thanks for the love for my community lots :blush: It was a long week of building for me lol I'm glad it paid off.

Awww poor emotional Greysen! :disappointed: Maybe finding a new lady love wouldn't be such a bad thing after all, he could use the company. Jared! Where are you?? Your bro clearly needs you lol! Anyway, I was just gonna comment how I didn't see Caiden being a good debater when I saw he lost the debate. Not because I don't think he's smart enough, but there's something about debating that's always seemed so mean to me lol and he's too nice for it. I was so happy to see Emilia wanted to hangout but then they went and got all awkward on each other. Ohhhh Caiden, what is happening to your love life?? Is it wrong I wasn't happy to see Clara brought Andromeda along? I just don't want her to reject poor Caiden again. I need more!!
  • Options
    Update 3 of RWC Generation 1

In my last update Evie got fired from her job in the culinary career. After some discussion with her husband she decided to take a risk and buy the bakery and bridal store she and Trey had built downtown.
    qnemWaJ.png

Introducing Willow Bridal and Bakery!
    p6ZI6m7.png

Which is cuter from the side view lol
    pcE9fEh.png

The bakery was built and decorated to Evie's liking, though at the time it was unknown if she'd have the money to buy and manage the place.
    6A06hib.png

Thankfully things worked out financially (thank you freerealestate :lol: ) and the bakery is now hers!
    DLYFBiH.png
    W7d2olr.png
    Q2wVhsc.png

She even has a full size kitchen to bake in while on the job.
    YKlDsQa.png

And there's an outdoor patio space for customers to enjoy their treats. :smile:
    uu2bZch.png

The other side of the building is a Bridal store specializing in formal wear.
    j3HEi2c.png
    n4s0Kav.png

Now I have never had a retail lot before so I had no idea how any of this was going to work lol but from my google searches it seemed all I needed was a cash register and some mannequins. Nailed it lol!
    DSG7Ewa.png
    C6uiLX0.png
    FkbJtfg.png

So before her first day opening the store poor culinarily challenged Evie spent a day baking and trying to produce at least one excellent tray of food. Luckily her love for baking is evident in her food, because her baked goods are all much better quality then her regular food lol
    bxMBy76.png

When she opened the store she was thrilled with all the customers.
    I8IIDWZ.png

But they were all far more interested in buying outfits then in purchasing her baked goods... I should've known this would happen.
    oihz9FY.png

So the next day she hired some help and @Kiwicantdie 's adorable simself, Marta, showed up ready to work.
    IUbXH0j.png

She got right to work cleaning and restocking items.
    PUVNtfc.png

Which allowed Evie more time to talk to customers and bake in the backroom. :smile: I also discovered by deleting the mannequins I essentially closed the bridal store, and now Evie is just selling out of her bakery like I intended.
    QuyDYpE.png

But apparently I'm real bad at this retail stuff. Cross your fingers for me guys :joy:
    o4imkQN.png

Though she loves it, it's been pretty stressful working so hard only to have a loss.
    vUXPRL9.png

Thankfully Trey is the best hubby ever and always there for his wife after a long day.
    veXEKb7.png

:heart::heart::heart: (I'm getting baby fever y'all :lol: )
    expcLzZ.png

He too has been working hard, but since I can't go to work with him I feel like I take pics of him a lot less. He's around though I promise lol
    fpVbaoy.png

Both he and Evie needed some down time so they headed to the newly opened Willow Fine Dining downtown. This is the only building that I didn't build 100% from scratch. I downloaded it as shell and built the inside and tweaked the outside to my needs.
    iOWV8cJ.png

There's a pretty outdoor dining area that I really like.
    zqCiQ3V.png
    TBeXkLV.png

And of course the inside. I'm kinda disappointed in myself because all my restraunt foyers look the same. I need some ideas and inspiration.
    Hs2hTWq.png
    aXrSPYg.png

Anyway, I like having my sims dress up for a night out, so it's a fancy place :wink:
    FLPyDkv.png

Honestly, nothing says luxury like the games most expensive painting lol
    o73z8Fj.png

and I really like these windows, so I had to do a row tables by them.
    VFUWK7j.png

The upstairs is a bit more of the same.
    pJ7o3LE.png

The fish tank, again a luxury staple! :lol:
    paSyS4c.png

and of course, the kitchen.
    IMDTu2X.png

They were living it up in a place so different from their small little house. Side note: That's your hubby @Kiwicantdie you just stay the word :wink::joy:
    MbzwrZR.png

Dinner was going super well, the food looked great...
    FFLUM9p.png

Then Evie broke out in spots again... poor girl is basically chronically ill.
    TmVyRtm.png

AND to make matters worse my fancy dancy restaurant poisoned her!
    y3XqNqp.png

They both medicated the next morning to be safe lol
    BJ6bXWW.png

That's it for now. Happy simming guys, and keep the updates coming! :smiley:
  • Options
    Mini Update

Every day Peyton worked with Karla on her toddler skills and just generally had fun.
    7P5TWmK.png
    hT5DTP5.png

Most days Rapunzel would stop by to see them both and spend time with them.
    KtRmdqO.png

Even Jana showed up to see her grandchild!
    NELuftx.png
    huGsU6v.png

Sadly, this would be the last time they spent with her. Jana passed that night when she got home. She will finally get to be with her beloved Adair again.
    dND2cWO.png

Rapunzel came right over when she heard the news to be with Peyton and Karla.
    Cl8EgAK.png

Two days later and it was the night before Karla's big girl birthday! Peyton could not believe how time had so quickly passed. They read her to sleep, kissed her head and wondered what great adventures childhood would bring.
    nYMg926.png

While small, the birthday went great and it was time to blow out the candles. Karla with the help of Peyton and Rapunzel had maxed her toddler skills, which would help her in her coming years.
    DTTALB4.png

After the guests had left and the clean up was complete, Peyton was so proud to help Karla with her first work for grade school. She was so responsible already!
    PIZnQpG.png

Karla Lovell-Heir gen 8- Child Coloration wise she looks so much like her 4th great grandma Ophelia, but we will see about her features in the years to come.
    IG2inID.png
    RMwJVU2.png
  • Options
    Hi lovely people <3 I'm here only for your posts today, 'cause my finals' session ain't done yet, but I hope that I have more time to post tomorrow.

@debjameswhite I'm so happy to know that you didn't know all of my tips already :tongue: at least I wrote something useful! Aaaaaahw it's so sweet seeing Greysen wanting to meet Caiden immediately after he started college. Greysen's so protective <3. Caiden looks super good in that Ubrite suit, wow :o I love seeing him at uni, livin' life and being productive. Lol of course Greysen would drop by from time to time to check on him, he just has to keep on protecting him even from afar. Aaaaah what a bummer that Caiden and Emilia had that super awkward encounter. I hope it doesn't kill their friendship. Yes, Andromeda!!! <3 Agh I want to read more of this!

@Heckstress17 I'm glad you didn't know any of those tips, at least I wrote all of that for something :mrgreen: Evie took the best risk ever imo, I love that retail store :love: combining bridal things with the bakery stuff was such a great idea! It's super well decorated, I love everything about it. Also, it really does fit Evie so well, as a job, she looks like she's in her natural element. AHW my simself! I was not expecting it! <3 this is such a wild trip for me, 'cause that's basically the exact same outfit I wear at one of my two jobs (the waitress one), and the hairstyle too :joy: I can't recall the name of that thingie right there you put in the hair (it's not just a regular hairclip, right?), but I wear my hair up like that aaall of the time :joy: nooooooooooo- poor Evie's already losing money :bawling: make my simself work harder >:)as a coverup for her townie-husband's murder >:) ... I'm feeling baby fever too just by watching Evie and Trey, but I hope they have the money for that super big step. The restaurant looks amazing too, dang it. I was already fangirling over the pics of these two out for such a fancy dinner when, of course, Evie had to ruin the mood with getting sick :joy: I'm sure that she got food poisoning 'cause of my simself's husband >:) it's a sign do it

@EMSimmer30 omg I loved watching Peyton taking care of little Karla <3 they're so adorable. RIP Jana :bawling: at least she got to meet her grandkiddo. child-Karla looks super cute!
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    @everyone Caiden's love life is so stressful for me! Andromeda? Emilia? Or should he just look elsewhere? This boy needs to find true love.

@Heckstress17 I am so excited to see Evie bought the bakery! I've always wanted to play with the bakery and I never have. I love watching her do everything. I love how it's decorated! That wall of pictures is amazing. Nicely done! I love the bakery side. Actually, I love the bridal side too but I don't blame you for focusing on the bakery. That's what I would want to do too. Poor Evie don't be stressed about losing money!! Most businesses do in their first year! At least she has Trey at home to relieve stress!! I love your restaurant. It's so beautiful. Awww hehe I like @Kiwicantdie 's sim husband! But poor Evie! Sick again! and then food poisoning on top of it!
  • Options

Emilia called again. She can’t get Caiden out of her mind.
    Fb2me.PNG

Uncle Jared was there with one of his kids.
    Fb2nj.png

Emilia was making Caiden blush.
    Fb2o6.png

Then suddenly she waved like she barely knew him. He was so confused.
    Fb2oM.png

Until he saw why. Despite that, they had a good time.
    Fb2p0.png

Caiden has been playing the violin. He hasn’t told Greysen, but he’s discovered that he really loves the instrument.
    Fb2qO.png

He always makes time for the gym. When he was there a boy came up and started telling him how his favorite celebrity had just shown up. Caiden was suspicious.
    Fb2rQ.png

It turned out to be Emilia. Just like he thought. She loves being a star but this was getting tough.
    Fb2sV.png

Seeing Caiden managed to cheer her up though.
    Fb2tq.png

After his work out she told him how stressed she was about everything.
    Fb2u5.png

He did his best to be a good friend and help her out.
    Fb2uL.png

It was time for debate club again.
    Fb2v5.png

They’re always so rude to each other. I was glad to see it’s not just Caiden.
    Fb2vM.png

Although I have a feeling this isn’t exactly nice.
    Fb2wE.png

Finally it was his turn, and this time he did win!
    Fb2xh.png

Orion Riggs also won his debate.
    Fb2xX.png

They both probably won because neither of them had to debate Malcolm Landgrab who took home the night.
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Out of the blue, this women called Caiden and asked him to the Romance Festival. He barely knows her, but what the heck?
    FbnIv.PNG

It must have been a college prank because he never saw her there. He did see his Grandpa though. He was there selling paintings. He made a killing. These two were all he had left.
    FbnIZ.png

At school he was giving some of his knowledge to the research computer. It sounded like it was trying to kill him. I now think University is a cult. “Son? Are you OK?”
    FbnKy.png

Clara invited Caiden to hang out and Emilia was instantly all over him. It’s OK Clara…she doesn’t really like him either.
    FbnNZ.png

He put his cooking skills to good use for the family. Yes this is Greysen’s grandson in every way.
    FbnOO.png

Poor Steven is no longer feeling so great about his garden salad.
    FbnUV.png

Especially after he tried to cut his fingers off.
    FbnVp.png

Emilia was actually more interested in the food than Caiden’s company.
    Fbo0D.png

Caiden got to the end of what should have been his final semester. Since he had only taken 3 classes to start, he still had one class but he couldn’t spend another semester on campus for one class. Greysen purchased the lot next to the house he was renting and they put up a tiny house so Caiden could be close to home and still have some privacy.

This is him in his new tiny kitchen.
    Fbonv.png

There’s a very small dining area and TV.
    FbopL.png

Living room
    Fboq5.png

And bedroom. The bathroom is cute but too tiny to photograph.
    FboqR.png

This is it from the outside. No landscaping yet.
    FborO.png

This is an empty room/porch on the front. It gives him room to do things he can’t in the main part.
    Fbot6.png

He loves it and he got right to work on his last class.
    Fboul.png

(He knows I’m doing a house tour)
    Fbowi.png

Using the front room to play his secret violin.
    FbowH.png

There’s a cute pink house across the street and a pair of sisters recently moved in
    FboxU.png

Ava and Lauren Copeland. Available here
    Fboy9.PNG

He went over and introduced himself to Lauren.
    FboyN.png

I guess she’s a hugger.
    Fbozn.png

Then he met Ava.
    FbozK.png

She’s a hugger too apparently.
    FboAu.png

Yup, huggers for sure.
    FboAO.png

Emilia must be psychic cause she called him and asked him out.
    FboBL.PNG

Of course the paparazzi were there.
    FboCl.png

They just were not connecting.
    FboHY.png

Caiden finally told her what was on his mind, “I feel like you only want to be with me, when other people are going to see us together.”

Emilia didn’t deny it, “I have an image, and you’ve been good for it.”
    FboJs.png

She could see that it hurt Caiden though. “I’ve always considered you a friend Caiden, but you know we just don’t really have any chemistry.”
    FboKg.png

Shortly after that Emilia slipped out of the bar without saying good bye. Caiden followed her home. “Emilia?”
    FboRV.png

She admitted she hadn’t been fair with him over the last couple of years.
    FboSR.png

They decided to just be friends and for the first time Caiden kissed…her hands.
    FboTP.png

They hugged as friends and he headed home.
    Fbp3r.png

When he went home, Lauren was waiting on her steps. The minute she saw him, she hugged him.
    Fbp47.png

He made her dinner and they talked all night long.
    Fbp5n.png

So long she couldn’t make it across the street to her own bed.
    Fbp6g.png

He slept on his couch.
    Fbp6I.png

In the morning he had debate again and he finally won against Malcolm Landgraab.
    Fbpag.png

After he went out to dinner with Lauren and was surprised that she was making such overt flirty moves towards him.
    FbpcD.png

They had such a great time.
    FbpeO.png

It even ended in a first kiss.
    Fbpg9.png

He’s made dinner for her several times and she loves it.
    Fbpgz.png

When she got up to help clean I knew this was going to be true love.
    Fbpht.png

It was a great meal…too bad they didn’t both sit at the table.
    Fbpiw.png

The next day he fed the leftovers to Greysen and told him all about this new girl.
    FbpuM.png

That brought Greysen right to the table.
    Fbpwn.png

Then finally, Caiden’s adult life was truly about to begin.
    FbpB6.png

That night he celebrated with Lauren, Greysen and Ava.
    FbpBQ.png
    Post edited by debjameswhite on
  • Options
    No update from me, been a bit busy this weekend and now I feel like I'm getting sick :tired_face: Hopefully I'm wrong and I'll have an update soon!

@Kiwicantdie - I feel like you're always so swamped with uni stuff. I hope you get a break soon! But yes, your uni tips are very much appreciated and will definitely come in handy for me lol. I'm so glad you like the bakery/bridal shop combo. I knew I wanted a bakery but I couldn't find a way to make use of the whole downtown lot without making it into two buildings. So two separate shops it became. I also couldn't justify all that pastel and girlyness for the whole lot lol so the bridal shop is toned way down. Anyway, yes! I was so excited to see your simself pop up as a possible employee that Evie hired her right away. It's so funny you say that her outfit matches your real life work outfit because I made her work attire myself! It's like I knew lol. I'm sure there's a name for the clip in her hair but since I never wear my hair up I have no clue what'd be called. I am totally down to off your simself's husband, especially after he clearly tampered with my baby Evie's food and nearly killed her. It's karma :naughty:

@debjameswhite - I've always wanted to play with a bakery too! Ever since @Tellex did it with her baking sim waaaaaaay back when we started this challenge. You're right about businesses losing money in their first year. I'll keep that in mind next time I see the red negative in the profit margin :lol: I am loving your updates! I'm back in the habit of checking the thread from my phone during the day :blush: I love that Emilia invited Caiden to your restaurant because it means I got to see more of it. I had a suspicion that she was more into the publicity then the possible relationship, but was still sad to see that I was right. I do think she means well, but she's just about that famous life, and he clearly isn't, so they're not a match. I think they make better friends anyway. I love seeing how Caiden cooks like Grandpa, and plays the violin like his Father he never had the chance to meet. He reminds me so much of Lawrence. I'm really growing to love Caiden just as much. Oh debate club... I don't think I'll ever be a fan lol but I do wish him well at it. What a good idea to have him get his own tiny house near campus! I love what you've done with the place! The living area is my favorite, and the paintings above the bed are awesome! Though I do think it'd be nice if Grandpa gave him one of his to hang :wink: Caiden's house tour smile was adorable. I love Lauren and Ava! As soon as I saw they were huggers I knew one of them would be the one. And I was right! Finally a sweet girl to match your sweet boy :heart: I was so excited to see a first kiss pic! Yay Caiden! A new girl and graduation in one update! I'm a happy camper! :smiley:
  • Options
    I have an update for later, but for now, comments! <3

@debjameswhite man those are the struggles you get through when you try to date a global superstar in TS4 :joy: it ain't easy. I mean, I don't blame Emilia for wanting a tiny piece of Caiden, but she has such a different lifestyle compared to him and they don't have much in common besides being friends. Can't really blame her for the stress either. I love seeing Caiden's life at university, it looks like he's been able to settle in there. The debate was great! OMG I love seeing all the Austins over there in your game, even ones that have been gone for a while now <3 the new tiny house is great! I love all of it! It's nice that he decided to attend uni from there instead of the dorm. Ooooooh I'm already liking these two sisters. Huggers for sure :joy: OMG look all Lauren <3 wow, she's so direct :joy: I love her with Caiden already, they look like such a cute couple. Congrats on the graduation and yay (?) for adult life!

@Heckstress17 oh no pls make sure to rest and recover! Take lots of veggies&fruit smoothies. Here in my town, there's like a full-blown fever epidemic going on and I don't know how I'm still managing to escape it like a pro. My finals began early in January and are going to end next week (it's been a looooong exams session), and unfortunately, as soon as they're over the next semester is going to start right away, no break in between. My biggest problem is that I work two jobs to afford my studies, meaning that I never have 1 day to rest- so the time to play is very limited at the moment. I'm literally brain dead at this point :joy: I can't wait for summer- oh no wait when summer comes I'll have to take another ten exams in a row :bawling: (pray for me).
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Another university update <3

First snow at Foxbury + Rory looking hella cute just 'cause, well, he's cute :tongue:

WrYd92d.png

That's how you spend time waiting for the next class.

m2ZeByk.png

I've been spending more time at the commons rather than the dorms 'cause I just like that lot much more, plus I'm able to work on everybody's skills and make good use of the study boost when doing homework. Violet got much better on her painting skill.

owRkn6O.png

While Rory ground on his robotic skill.

6YuW0zX.png

-trying not to get electrocuted to death :sweat_smile:

hL2FpHe.png

They all celebrated the end of the term and beginning of the new one by defacing UBrite's beautiful scenery :joy: take that, UBrite! >:)

Hl5ofPW.png

I almost hoped that this sort of antics could awake somebody's hormones, but- nope. It didn't work. Finals really do know how to kill the mood :joy:

iE9v59Z.png

They were too tired even to play soccer. When Rory almost broke Jody's nose I knew it was time to head back to the dorms and wait for the beginning of the new classes :joy:

yPVFU6U.png

The new term began... sort of smoothly. MCCC made a mess, tho, and that's what I came back to when I loaded the lot. This is the kind of thing that awaited for me at the dorm: the longer I stare at it, the wilder it gets.

xoadgZu.png

Needless to say, all the roommates were gone with the wind, as new ones (generated in game *sobs*) entered the place. Dang it, TS4.
    For a few hours there were random kiddos everywhere :joy:

diDpyw4.png

... and... random long-related Austins roaming the place in their best attire. I'm... speechless.

d4Xo0ML.png

I decided to wait things out at the commons, preparing papers, essays and all of that usual good stuff.
    For the first time ever, Violet autonomously decided to do her homework next to Rory <3

9AtiShK.png

And as I was hoping to get them all flirty and stuff... they both started smelling horribly *facepalm*. My bad.

qlxDyol.png

Back at the dorm, it seemed like all the new dormmates had decided to throw a party. It was wild and super loud for hours, almost till dawn. I love how alive the dorms feel. I was kinda bummed that the game had generated new sims and replaced the already good ones I had downloaded from the gallery, mostly because they're all dressed sooooooooooo bad, but......... I gotta admit: some of those are my absolute favorite.

Ik75EAe.png

Mustache guy (which I'm going to call Mario from now on) is one of those.

5322p3q.png

*obliviousness intensifies* - can these two flirt with each other already??????????? Friendzone much, uh.

U2ETrGl.png

And may I present the one that I think is the crown jewel of the new roommates: (don'tknowhername)Lipgloss Girl.

w2sgB7z.png

The very next day, they all tried to hang out outside, where all the action was at. Too bad that the snow had already melted away. Rory really enjoyed spending time with his new friend Mario :grimace:

Sen5Msh.png

He also attempted to take a selfie with Foxbury's mascot. But it was a fail *facepalm*

IQhkXbY.png

Violet had to intervene to show him how it's actually done.
    R: "Oh yeah why don't you mock me a little more then, as if I don't already know how to take a single selfie." #failureofamillennial :joy:

vkzN4BG.png

Feeling bad about that silly failure, Violet decided to take one with Rory <3I'm obsessed

ABx9ywY.png

As the day went by, life started to get as hectic as before.

mH5trbf.png

RxkVQx3.png

(Lipgloss Girl shares Rory's bedroom and I can't get enough of her :joy: --- that's actually her, in game, generated like this, I didn't change a thing :joy: )

ghjg6Fe.png

Mario has like three or four different girlfriends and I'm D E A D :joy::joy::joy:

SMluegJ.png

Rory also got a little better with his robotic skill, so he decided to invite all of his friends to the Utili-Bot contest.

D0LiHJa.png

He still got a long way to go, tho :joy:

w8q7fIz.png

Still, the commons are the best. Some of his old roommates found him there and couldn't let him work in peace. I guess they were annoyed by being forced out of uni through MCCC.

1UeRS7u.png

DANG IT.

UMtVdUu.png

Downstairs Violet tried to spice everybody's dinner, but... uhm... let's say that she's not the best at making pranks.

tkRTo3x.png

Winterfest was right around the corner when it finally snowed again.

wAHVVDZ.png

Everybody was ecstatic.

fZMVgTs.png

Snow (and good grades) put Rory in the best mood ever.

yHGl4xL.png

Most of them joined to help him decorate the tree <3

LegYrxJ.png

They decided to throw a Winterfest party, but then... uhm... two of Mario's girlfriends actually met :grimace:

Bvhz8K7.png

The drama.

hcOUHu0.png

Before all hell broke loose, they made sure to order some pizza and have something to eat for dinner.

1trdP55.png

Presents!

DCu28C6.png

VdbHGI6.png

6Q8SL9Y.png

And of course, some juice.

xmZDG9O.png

Honest to god, it was a mess of a party :joy: I wonder how none of them were kicked out of uni for their behavior :joy:

abK7XkW.png

At one point everybody seemed to be so flirty that I almost thought I could witness something really interesting happening >:)
    (what is going on here???? :joy: )

QmRVy0C.png

Five glasses later, Rory was so drunk that YES he finally decided to go for it.

rZAiB54.png

SeK0T6a.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @Heckstress17 - Evie's bakery and bridal shop is super cute, I love the idea alot and it looks like Evie is really coming in to her own with baking. Good call deleting the mannequins, and a good tip! Poor Evie may need to keep some medicine on hand for day to day life since she gets sick so much. :lol:

@EMSimmer30 -Aww there is so much love in that little family ♥ At least Jana got to get one more hug in before her time was up. Karla aged up nicely, she is still as cute as a button!

@debjameswhite - I am really still team Emilia but I really hope Caiden find the one for him. Congrats to Caiden on his big win in the debate, he looks so please lol. Watching the boys cook in the kitchen together had me giggling, poor Steven and his bad salad skills. I don't blame Caiden for not wanting to go back to the dorms, the sims are the messiest! His little cabin looks super cozy and just the right size for him.

@Kiwicantdie - Rory is possibly the cutest, I mean look at that face?! There is so much happening in that one photo I can't even understand all of it. ARE THOSE TODDLERS?! :lol: Someday Violet and Rory...someday. I can't wait to see Rory's robotics skills improve and what career he will jump into afterwards. I literally screamed when Rory kissed Violet omgomgomgomg

Oh also @everyone, I have a long post to put up but no internet since we moved into a bigger place this past weekend. I should have internet today and be able to share whats been going on in my game ♥
  • Options
    Just stopping in to say Hi!! I am finally on a staycation! So I get to have some sim time! With that being said guess what I did! I totally deleated my save while cleaning out my files! :( WTH I was so mad because I had finally finished my house and was starting to build some other ones as well. I am so in love with Frank Lloyd Wright and I was going to design a few houses based loosely off some of his works. So I am pretty sure today will be spent redoing all of those houses that I had completed.
    I have been enjoying all of your posts.

Happy Simming to you all.
    ]
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 NOOO! Don't get sick!! I can't tell you how happy I was to come home from work today and see comments!! It makes me happy to think my story is inspiring you to check your phone for updates...just wait! It really wasn't dawning on me that Emilia never asked him to hang out at home or come over because I loved her so much I wanted her to be the one. Somehow I just wasn't feeling it though. Plus I kinda felt like she went against the challenge. Her and Caiden are just too similar in looks. He did hang one picture that Grandpa painted in his tiny house! I thought I had a picture of it, but turns out I don't :) I had actually thought he would like Ava but he went right for Lauren and she was all over him. Her reactions to him are how I know all the other girls were wrong!

@Kiwicantdie I really wanted him to end up with Emilia but I'm not sorry. I love her though. She's the cutest thing. I can't wait to see what happens next for him!

I just love Rory. He's just the cutest thing. Wait until you see who he married in my game...Your commons are so much more interesting than mine! Oh no! Poor Jody! haha Rory looks horrified! YES Violet! It's time to get close to Rory! Move closer! Well at least they both smelled badly so one couldn't hold it over the other! haha I love the selfies with the mascot. He's been to my college to cause trouble a few times! OMG look how cute they are! I love when Rory checks out his robots. I'm glad Rory has not succeeded in electrocuting himself! Oh I never thought to order a pizza at uni! OMG from nothing to FIRST KISS!!!! I love it!!!!

@OJenn I really wanted him to end up with Emilia but despite her coolness, I did think she went a bit against the rules. They're not a diverse couple at all. Of course I've done this challenge so many times...but still! OOOOO congrats on moving! You must be happy! I can't wait to see your update <3

@amadazulsim <waves>
  • Options
    I still need to update but can we all just admire my Karla for how cute she is! Also, yes she is channeling Ophelia in her outfit choice; however Karla is much more down to earth and sweeter than Ophelia ever was.
    tIWBhb3.png
    odsWcVt.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Long Update Incoming

Jessica and Channing met in college. While away at school tragedy struck their hometown of Willow Creek and they grew even closer.
    ca4e946201.jpg

After obtaining her Biology degree at UBrite, Jessica transferred to Foxbury to be closer to Channing and to start working on her Physics degree.
    1410bf27cd.jpg

On graduation day they tied the know and vowed to rebuild their hometown, together.
    95302312af.jpg

d3363a60aa.jpg

So at one time, I walked away from the game and this happened (I, of course, exited to main menu w/o saving but thought I would share)
    8f1fbe2fb1.png

Anyway once they both graduated they moved back home and built the first house in Willow Creek.
    7204069065.jpg

38c81e79ce.jpg

2ed155ed8d.jpg

30c2547972.jpg

732d360b8a.png

A three bedroom house was what they settled on, something big enough to grow into.
    4cb2f5e34c.jpg

Jessica and Channing started out with a pretty decent head start in their careers thanks to college!
    ac41ec6be7.png

0bce06e237.png

Jessica's first task on her first day was to deliver a baby, talk about no pressure?
    733d499ce8.jpg

64387b82b3.jpg

And despite a few minor hiccups in the procedure everything went well.
    fcfc0b57cc.png

Back on the homefront Channing is giving some major signs he is ready to start a family, or maybe he just loves his girl ♥
    308406daca.png

Or both
    295d8dd85b.png

Jessica attempted to make friends with anyone left in town. Which apparently only includes Liberty Lee :expressionless:
    c769f73456.png

46a26c3db8.jpg

59ca31813f.png

Eventually Jessica hung out with her and they've become really good friends.
    d6bf5fc2f7.png

Even when Liberty makes questionable fashion choices, oh dear.
    f95cf9c118.jpg

After working hard and saving up about 30k, Channing and Jessica decided it was high time for a honeymoon.
    851bb592c7.jpg

017212495b.jpg

They chose picturesque Sulani of course.
    d8352c4acf.jpg

It wasn't long before tiredness struck which Jessica knew only meant one thing....
    dbc0f3499e.jpg

There is a baby (or babies) on the way!
    634b2a518d.jpg

Channing is very excited to be starting their family.
    d07ac7489e.jpg
  • Options
    @OJenn Eeeee I love Jessica in her sweats! haha it took me so long to figure out the issue was a fire in the house. I had to zoom in to read the text and I was wondering why that was a game quitter hehe. The little house is so cute. I love the flowers on the coffee table. Oh I wish I had noticed if Caiden got high pay for his career choice! He should have :) Aww they're so cute! I'm hoping for a baby! Oh and I got my way! When you sent them to Sulani was it for a day or did they move in for awhile? I wish it was a vacation destination.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top