May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Traits : Empathic and Egotistical

So recently I was trying to create a very evil, self-centered and cold vampire sim, and I was a little bit frustrated with the 'evil' trait.

As you know the current 'evil' trait makes your sim happy when around uncomfortable and suffering sims.
I wanted my sim not to care about others at all, not necessarily in a crazy sadistic way (being happy when others suffer), but more in a cold psycopathic way (not caring at all if others suffer). If you know what I mean.

I wish we had other options for chosing the way our sim will react to other sims' emotions.
Which is why I thought of those two traits.

- Egotistical
A sim with the 'egotistical' trait will never care about other sims' emotions and feelings, and is indifferent for the well-being of others. They will never perform interactions such as 'try to console' or 'beg for forgiveness'.

- Empathic
A sim with the 'empathic' trait is very sensitive and affected by other sims emotions. When sharing a discussion with a sim feeling tense, sad, inspired or playful, they will instantly get that same emotion.

Tell me what you think! :smile:

Comments