Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vul just shared this: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1012877/an-important-update-on-the-future-of-these-forums/p1

They'll only be porting posts to the new site from October 2022 to March 2024, so all our reality shows will disappear when the site closes in July, unless people manage to nominate their threads for migration.

I don't know if anyone still checks this thread, but I just wanted to say that I had fun when this community was active! I think I first joined in early 2017 with AYTO and season 6 of Turner's The Mole. Thanks for hosting all those fun games!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vul just shared this: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1012877/an-important-update-on-the-future-of-these-forums/p1

They'll only be porting posts to the new site from October 2022 to March 2024, so all our reality shows will disappear when the site closes in July, unless people manage to nominate their threads for migration.

I don't know if anyone still checks this thread, but I just wanted to say that I had fun when this community was active! I think I first joined in early 2017 with AYTO and season 6 of Turner's The Mole. Thanks for hosting all those fun games!

Well in the discord it was actually Tiger who shared it - but yeah, let's hope we can pull it off to preserve the years of memories we made 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Thanks to this community I have grown as a person in directions I can look back to in hindsight and say that joining back in May 2013 was the right call ^^ Thank you everyone for being such amazing folks ^w^
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Awww... I'm going to miss this... It was fun doing all the shows and participating in others! :'(
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Awww... I'm going to miss this... It was fun doing all the shows and participating in others! :'(

:hug: :hug:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Good to know!

Wait.... that's so sad :( We've made SO MANY memories, and to think they will all be wiped away :neutral:
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Apparently I come back every March to check in :lol:

Hey guys!!
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

Good to know!

Wait.... that's so sad :( We've made SO MANY memories, and to think they will all be wiped away :neutral:

Ugh yeah.. we better enjoy them while we can :o

Hey guys!!

Heya Turner how's life for you been? :D I moved out last Summer :D
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Posting here for old time's sake, it's been waaaaay too long but this place is like a little memory box <3
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Posting here for old time's sake, it's been waaaaay too long but this place is like a little memory box <3

Ooh new PFP :D
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Hey guys!!

Allo
    twiddle3 wrote: »

🦆
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Good to see everyone still remembers this place... We need a reunion before everything goes down... Maybe a short show...
    Let's vote:

Turner's mole
    Twiddle'escape game
    Vul's Ship show
    Any of my shows...
    Or just a mafia game?

It will be one last hell of a ride!
  • Options
    I feel like playing length-wise Jetset and The Mole would not work xD R&J/AYTO/Circle is going to be a close call... I feel Twiddle's Escape Game would have the best odds of being finished
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Let see if we can get something happen... The Circle was fun... maybe we can do that?
  • Options
    I will see if I can get players... ;)
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Wow, I just randomly checked here and saw that the forum is closing. I haven't spoken to most of you in years, but I hope you're all having great lives! We shared a lot of special moments together huh? It feels like a lifetime ago.