Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Oh my! Do share, @WagonFruit!!!!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Ah-kay, so we have hopes that Graham will win over Isla.

Everyone loves Benny.

Lysander and Bianca have the nightlife that we all aspire for.

BUT WHEN WILL SAUL AND DAYA HAVE THEIR MOMENT?!?!?!? We all love how manly Saul is. Let's see if Daya appreciates his manliness too! :mrgreen:

YAAAS...Totally want some Saya! Or Daul...whatever floats anyone's ship boat. :tongue:
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I feel like a fresh round of Woohoo/Marry/Kill/BFFAE would be fun right about now, seeing as there's a lot of newer faces scent marking LobsterGrounds.

I know mine have changed a bit since the last round!

This would be fun to see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited March 2017
    @WagonFruit Lobster already asked me on Discord the other day and I told her haha but I guess I can share publicly too :tongue:

Woohoo -- SAUL. No explanation needed. :heart:

Marry -- Byron. I adore the big, dumb puppydog that he is. And he has such a kind heart too. He'd be an adorable (and well-endowed) hubby :tongue:

Kill -- The fairy queen because she seems like a witch-with-a-B (and I don't dislike any "real" characters enough to kill them haha)

BFF -- Probably Penny, because I like her attitude :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2017
    There's just so much that's happened! Aaahhh, it's so hard to pick just 1 per category now...but I'll try!
    Woohoo: Graham. For the same reasons as before; I seriously doubt anyone will ever steal his Woohoo-Crown in my heart. >:)
    Marry: Saul...I'm sorry Darius, I tried to hold out as long as I could bb, you've just been gone so long! And Saul is so...hirsute. :D
    Kill: I can't kill my girl Daya anymore! There's hope for her yet! So...Thaddeus. I figure the statute of limitations of not picking him has worn off and I can't kill anyone else, I just can't! :#
    BFFAE: Gotta go with my snark-sister Vilhelmina...sorry Bee, you're all busy with your man now, no time for poor fruity me :'(
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Well, I can definitely say I would woohoo Saul. Holy Watcher. He's so manly!

Marry: I would imagine that Bianca would be amazingly efficient wife material. Yes. One could live happily ever after with her.

Kill: Hmmm. There aren't really any characters I'd like to kill here. Maybe Mr. Warlock? But even HE is enticing!

BFFAE: BYRON!!!! He's everyone's BFFAE! Plus my dog is more or less a canine version of Byron, so he's technically already my BFFAE!
  • Options
    sweety_blondysweety_blondy Posts: 117 Member
    I actually had Mexican for lunch today and thought of Graham, so thanks for that! >:) (I had a quesadilla though.)

Now I both crave Mexican and want to make an entire menu of FftM characters :smiley: Saul is a big ol' manly chalupa *nods* (Though I still am campaigning for a better Mexican place than Taco Bell... Chipotle! A Graham burrito bowl! :tongue:)

Taco Time!

Are you a Northwesterner?!?! Taco Time is headquartered here in Washington State! :smiley:

I'm further North in Canada :wink:
    Origin id: LunaLycaon
    Simming since the beginning ;)
  • Options
    I actually had Mexican for lunch today and thought of Graham, so thanks for that! >:) (I had a quesadilla though.)

Now I both crave Mexican and want to make an entire menu of FftM characters :smiley: Saul is a big ol' manly chalupa *nods* (Though I still am campaigning for a better Mexican place than Taco Bell... Chipotle! A Graham burrito bowl! :tongue:)

Taco Time!

Are you a Northwesterner?!?! Taco Time is headquartered here in Washington State! :smiley:

I'm further North in Canada :wink:

Wooooooooo! So is @WagonFruit. Quick, girls, make some moose and hockey jokes!!
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: Well let's see.

Woohoo: First I'd start off training Byron since the cutie obviously has PE issues to work out. Next would be a threesome with those adorable twin butlers. I don't have to remember there names since once I'm done with them it won't matter anyway. Next would be Lysander there's definitely a freak in there somewhere and I plan on using trick at my disposal to bring it out! Next is Darius followed by Graham I'll mess them both up so much they won't be able to think about anything but me! Bianca Ilsa what? Penny who? Next I'll give Saul a whirl and see how MANLY he can be. Lastly comes Thaddeus who I will happily woohoo to death for messing with Bianca! He maybe immortal now but that hasn't stopped me before :p Finally all the guys excluding Thaddeus will put forth a group effort for my personal entertainment. Others are allowed to come but the tickets aren't cheap.

Marry: None Lover WitcHazard belongs to everyone <3

Kill: The entire female cast if they even think of trying to interrupt my fun >:)

BFFAE: I don't know. Having friendships with old lovers is exhausting. And I think I would have killed all the girls for complaining about how their men can't keep their hands off me. Maybe Daya she hasn't really done anything to get on my bad side...yet >:)
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Finally all the guys excluding Thaddeus will put forth a group effort for my personal entertainment. Others are allowed to come but the tickets aren't cheap.

@WitcHazard

tenor.gif
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Interesting answers so far. >:) Thank you for participating again, or for the first time!

And @WitcHazard wow, did Lover WitcHazard ever participate! I don't think any of the boys will feel lonely or rejected now...even Thaddeus! Though the ladies better watch their step apparently...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: @CitizenErased14 Will that be cash or credit?

@LadyLobster Sharing my love with your boys was a pleasure even if only in my fantasies! Dark wanted to bring them to her dungeon, but I convinced her not to. Most of her participants don't come back so I guess I did you a solid!

• Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    So I was talking with @LadyLobster privately...or was it @Haids5987 ? It was one of you.

I mentioned that I just had to change my Lysander marry ... He's all up in that watering can these days.

Woohoo - Did I have human Darius before? Yes....it's STILL him then.
    Marry - Fae Darius (Froots...you gave him up he is finding comfort in this ample bosom)
    Kill - I'll still say Orlando - but I'm betting it's love scorned that makes him act this way
    BFFAE - I'll say Isla Model slash actress I'm hoping I can talk her around.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    cshaner wrote: »
    So I was talking with @LadyLobster privately...or was it @Haids5987 ? It was one of you.

I mentioned that I just had to change my Lysander marry ... He's all up in that watering can these days.

Marry - Fae Darius (Froots...you gave him up he is finding comfort in this ample bosom)
    Kill - I'll still say Orlando - but I'm betting it's love scorned that makes him act this way
    @cshaner, I think that was actually Fruity that you mentioned it to! /nod

Because mmmmmmmmmmmmm Lysander
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHH LOBSTER! Is your new avi Bianca when she sees Lysander nekkid for the first time? :lol:
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHH LOBSTER! Is your new avi Bianca when she sees Lysander nekkid for the first time? :lol:

Yes. Yes it is. >:)

And @cshaner you're getting both Dariuses like Froots did in that screenshot! LOL. And you're not wrong about Orlando. ;)

@WitcHazard Thank Lover for sparing all my boys!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member

OMG, it was ME...can't you tell the difference *cries*
    AND stealing Darius, well isn't *that* nice! :*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lover WitcHazard: @CitizenErased14 Will that be cash or credit?

@WitcHazard Honey, you can take whatever you want :love: Just get me in on that action :joy:

snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Oh gosh. That was probably my favorite moment so far in the story. I was CRYING when the plate of Lobster Thermidor kept getting bigger and bigger! :smiley:

• Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

OMG, it was ME...can't you tell the difference *cries*
    AND stealing Darius, well isn't *that* nice! :*

Yes... @Haids5987 reminded me!! Sorry Boo

Oh and yes...Stealing Darius is *very* nice.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options

Oh gosh. That was probably my favorite moment so far in the story. I was CRYING when the plate of Lobster Thermidor kept getting bigger and bigger! :smiley:

@Haids5987 I was just talking to Lobster about that moment yesterday! It still makes me giggle to myself just thinking of it. I cried and couldn't breathe when I read it for the first time. Funniest moment by far! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

@Haids5987 I was just talking to Lobster about that moment yesterday! It still makes me giggle to myself just thinking of it. I cried and couldn't breathe when I read it for the first time. Funniest moment by far! :joy:
    Seriously, and how Bianca's face never changed from its horrified look! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahaha! I might need to read it again just because I love it so much!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Okay, I'll bite. A few of mine have changed but not many. Love reading everyone's answers and seeing how they changed and the new entries!

WooHoo: Graham...he's getting sexier by the minute with his tragic story--his momma doing him a disservice and all the women dissing him. Plus, he looks da*mn good in a diaper! :tongue:

Marry: My wittle Byron...and to KNOW NOW that I would be SATISFIED for life? Um...yeah (and I'd have him turn me so I could be with him for all eternity...sigh...and we could make cutie pie vampire nooboos and live in a cardboard box of happiness, wearing green flip-flops...)

Kill: My kill has definitely changed. That FAE creep (I still can't remember the dude's name). ORLANDO! I want him dead. In fact, I'd like Meatball to rip his little wings off his smug body.

BFF: This won't change. Penny. She's a lot like me and we'd soooo get each other. I can't do emotional stuff. I'm like a guy in mentality (although I'm very girlie). That's why it's hard for me to function with a lot of women (unless they're geeks like me and loners...like this group!!!) I hurt girl's feelings because I think practically and a lot of women think emotionally which befuddles me (not that it's a bad thing, I just scratch my head at it like a lot of guys do when dealing with their girlfriends.) So, yeah. Penny and I would definitely gel!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WooHoo: Graham...he's getting sexier by the minute with his tragic momma doing him a diservice and all the women dissing him. Plus, he looks da*mn good in a diaper! :tongue:

It's a loincloth! >:) And abandoning Saul for Byron in favor of Byron's monster fangs? I see how it is. ;) Orlando's the fae you want to kill! But he did free Isla (and by extension, Lysander) from her prison when she was going to be killed...he's still a smug plum though~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WooHoo: Graham...he's getting sexier by the minute with his tragic momma doing him a diservice and all the women dissing him. Plus, he looks da*mn good in a diaper! :tongue:

It's a loincloth! >:) And abandoning Saul for Byron in favor of Byron's monster fangs? I see how it is. ;) Orlando's the fae you want to kill! But he did free Isla (and by extension, Lysander) from her prison when she was going to be killed...he's still a smug plum though~

Oh yeah...I forgot I picked Saul but you betcha! Monster fangs all the way, baby...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    All right, I've given it some thought (delicious thought in the case of the first two, and now I have the pink shower moodlet) and here are mine:

Woohoo -- Saul, because hirsute manliness, etc. etc.
    Marry -- Graham, because if he's willing to give a theater as a present I can work with that.
    Kill -- not Orlando but that fae queen who keeps taking wings away from her subjects and sentencing them to death.
    BFFAE -- Byron, because he's adorable.