Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Marialein Somehow he managed to be even creepier than he was in just that one screenshot...I wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley. Or even a bright alley. Or anywhere at all!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Weird, obsessive, neurotic, selfish, demanding, and impulsive, on the other hand...

You just described the Rosebrooks :joy:

And Isla is yet another gem of a character, barriers and all! Your characters are so multi-faceted :love: Not a single one of them is entirely what they seem... They all have so many layers.

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Weird, obsessive, neurotic, selfish, demanding, and impulsive, on the other hand...

You just described the Rosebrooks :joy:

And Isla is yet another gem of a character, barriers and all! Your characters are so multi-faceted :love: Not a single one of them is entirely what they seem... They all have so many layers.

Layers like a Graham 7 layer burrito?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »

Many more than seven @WagonFruit ! :tongue: He's too good for the Taco Bell menu!

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member

You know...7 layer burritos are vegetarian too.

covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    I actually had Mexican for lunch today and thought of Graham, so thanks for that! >:) (I had a quesadilla though.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    cshaner wrote: »

True, but I like mine with Graham-meat filling :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I had Mexican last night too! We is awesome!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    I actually had Mexican for lunch today and thought of Graham, so thanks for that! >:) (I had a quesadilla though.)

He likes to do the filling!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options

Now I both crave Mexican and want to make an entire menu of FftM characters :smiley: Saul is a big ol' manly chalupa *nods* (Though I still am campaigning for a better Mexican place than Taco Bell... Chipotle! A Graham burrito bowl! :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @Haids5987 Mexican for everyone! We is awesome. The awesome-est.

@CitizenErased14 Hmm, I've heard of characters being likened to different dog breeds, but Mexican food items? That's a new one. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @CitizenErased14 Hmm, I've heard of characters being likened to different dog breeds, but Mexican food items? That's a new one. ;)

*nods* Daya is a bean burrito because it's so bland (We know she isn't really bland... but on the surface! :tongue:)

Graham has been assigned as a 7-layer burrito already. Saul is a big meaty, manly chalupa :love: But WHO is the spicy triple double crunchwrap supreme?! Or the Doritos Locos Taco? :open_mouth: I need to do further research...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    cshaner wrote: »

You know...that avi fits your personality so well it's SCARY! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member

He likes to do the filling!

Yessssss!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    Finally caught up! I loooooove Graham's mother. She would get along nicely with Penny! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @cshaner I think Froots totally mentioned filling on purpose. Just a hunch.

@Haids5987 She probably would get along well with Penny! She'd definitely be a breath of fresh air for Penny, at least. Though I kind of wonder if Penny would be her type? Watch out Pammie, Penny's gonna get stolen from Byron by Graham's mom.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @Haids5987 She probably would get along well with Penny! She'd definitely be a breath of fresh air for Penny, at least. Though I kind of wonder if Penny would be her type? Watch out Pammie, Penny's gonna get stolen from Byron by Graham's mom.

Dude, SPOILERS. :wink:
  • Options
    @cshaner I think Froots totally mentioned filling on purpose. Just a hunch.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! And especially since she ISN'T my favorite person...sigh. :angry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I don't think Penny actually is Vil's type anyhow. ;) And Penny is too enamored of certain of Byron's...charms to consider anyone else at this point. Your ship is safe~ (For now.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick I don't think Penny actually is Vil's type anyhow. ;) And Penny is too enamored of certain of Byron's...charms to consider anyone else at this point. Your ship is safe~ (For now.)

Yes! Even Graham doesn't have as big of CHARMS...she hit the motherload!!! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    sweety_blondysweety_blondy Posts: 117 Member

Now I both crave Mexican and want to make an entire menu of FftM characters :smiley: Saul is a big ol' manly chalupa *nods* (Though I still am campaigning for a better Mexican place than Taco Bell... Chipotle! A Graham burrito bowl! :tongue:)

Taco Time!
    Origin id: LunaLycaon
    Simming since the beginning ;)
  • Options

Taco Time!

Are you a Northwesterner?!?! Taco Time is headquartered here in Washington State! :smiley:
  • Options
    Ah-kay, so we have hopes that Graham will win over Isla.

Everyone loves Benny.

Lysander and Bianca have the nightlife that we all aspire for.

BUT WHEN WILL SAUL AND DAYA HAVE THEIR MOMENT?!?!?!? We all love how manly Saul is. Let's see if Daya appreciates his manliness too! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I feel like a fresh round of Woohoo/Marry/Kill/BFFAE would be fun right about now, seeing as there's a lot of newer faces scent marking LobsterGrounds.

I know mine have changed a bit since the last round!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg