Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,499 Member
    An update for today

It was evening when Cat arrived in San Myshuno, Alexis and Pico welcomed her after she exited the cab. LKwoEaH.png
    Alexis was about to bring her in for a hug when Cat dodged her to hug Pico instead. BmxBvHm.png “Tal couldn’t come Pico, but he misses you and says hello”
    “What do you mean, why didn’t he come?” cSscn7w.png Dropping off her luggage in the apartment they headed out to eat at a local food stand.
    “You better not make it spicy like last time, or you’re getting it”
    “Excuse me?” SUnoisE.png As Cat ordered taquitos, Alexis had to intervene. Again stressing it to not be spicy MvtRR1c.png This guy can’t be trusted QCZefy6.png The streets were strangely empty, but also it meant they were to able to the evening to themselves. With no interuptions from anyone they were able to catch up more easily than over the phone fVoaptP.png For the first time ever someone was nice to Pico.
    “Look at you being such a good boy while your moms are on a date”
    "Thank you miss" 5bfvx9e.png
    “Did you hear that? Oh..” wJSRrch.png Deep down they both knew they had to talk, but best leave that for the next dayZWe2bJ0.png Even Pico could tell she was avoiding having a certain conversation Ye0xeVu.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,760 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Up-oh, putting off that certain talk isn't always a good sign. I do hope it's not the break-up talk.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited April 20
    @BlueSeaWaves Pico is such a cutie in that sweater.

@DaniRose2143 Congratulations to Londyn on the Celebrity square
    Excellent makeovers!

@Ellupelluellu Sorry for your lost. Sugar will be missed dearly

@Brd709 impressive award collection. Congrats
    I’m sorry fro the lost of your Sim’s wife what ddi she die of, she didn’t look elderly

Has anyone tried to resurrect with the nectar or ambrosia?

@GalacticGal I have been going through troubleshooting, as well, but usually cc like clothes don’t mess up gameplay in a save. What is wrong with your save?

I’m sorry if I missed anyone. I had a very busy week and been a bit under the weather as well. I missed a lot on the forum, and it's really hard to catch up.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,709 Member
    I have a bunch of projects been meaning to work on for quite some time. I thought a fort would be easier to jump into than a full on castle to start. Boy was I wrong. I picked a really complicated fort as reference. Fort Morro is the oldest US fort we have dated back 500 years to when the Spanish ruled. I situated it on Robles Point for context. I really need to used the tool mod to get this right. I had to make a ton of changed to fit sim scale and challenges.
    bOuMQLq.png
    DbMQ8wr.png
    bDBvMK5.png
    o66u6cV.png
    ofPm3nL.png
    urSE09y.png
    DGbXzCf.png
    reference
    aRwpsZe.png
    KcPSc34.png
    Still WIP but the whole idea is it's a national park offering a place for chilling with plateaus offering best views of the water for photo ops and events. I think the open raise piazza could be a great place for sale tables. I have to test if customers show up

It's Friday night and I'm getting Dollie ready for her prom date tomorrow. She thrifted Lydia Deetz's dress (from Bettlejuice). ZhrMI2F.png
    I can't find the veil that come with it in cas so going in game now to work on accessorizing other ways.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,680 Member
    Not so much with the keeping up today, but I've clicked Awesome a lot and wanted to leave a few comments...

@DaniRose2143, the new worldbuilding looks nice.

@LeucosiaX, amazing fort. Absolutely amazing.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,680 Member
    @GalacticGal, if you're not having fun, it might be time to have a good think about things.

I know, the last time I found myself not having fun with this stuff, I thought back to when I last did have fun and tried to figure out what was different and was in my power to change to get back to that. After all, the whole point of this is to have fun.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,981 Member
    I sent the Sullivans on a camping trip to Granite Falls... only to be met with a thunderstorm! :D Oh dear. There is supposed to be a heatwave tomorrow, though!

OSWUcO4.jpg
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 703 Member
    When you succeed at something give yourself a little treat as a reward, but keep your eye on the prize as there is still more to do.

y3C8opJ.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    It's important to have the plan worked out in advance. Crossed signals can be awkward.

dPhXQdY.png
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,056 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves , ohh... The Talk.... oh my..
    @LeucosiaX , those pics all so lovely <3
    @Lucy_Henley , Oh, typical Granite Falls! I hope its better tomorrow for them :)
    @Caerfinon , Great job, Karen! I want back to campus with my sim now :)

Jon has someone??? That did surprised me :smiley: Jac, just shh and go! Think about possible future food droppers! :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited April 21
    Jon has someone??? That did surprised me :smiley:

@Ellupelluellu It no doubt surprised Jon even more... His relationships are often ephemeral in nature and are more of a friends with benefits affair.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal It won’t be long to find out

@LeucosiaX Wow very nice shots! The sun behind the palm tree is my favorite

@Lucy_Henley Oof lol hopefully the weather gets better, not sure whats worse. The thunderstorm or the coming heatwave

@Caerfinon Congrats Karen!
    Lol I was wondering if we’d ever see a bit into Jon’s love life. Jac, discuss that afterwards 😆

@Ellupelluellu 😅 They were just about to have it but Pico ended up getting sick, it’ll have to wait for a just a little bit

xwJM8s6.png
  • Options
    edited April 21
    @BlueSeaWaves , aww, poor Pico! <3

Before going back to jungle with Taru, I wanted to see how Indiana and Marion were doing at her aunt's home.
    5lUpku8.png
    Seemed they are just fine. The old rooster, *edited the name out, based on horror movie* , was starting to be pretty old by now , he may find Indiana's presence giving him some... well..... relaxing retirement time :po:)
    2543aLG.png
    Uncle loves to fish,

iwVGULA.png
    Auntie to cook said fish..

UH1U68B.png
    Uncle is writing a book about fishing, even.

34eTuer.png
    She playing the Piano to amuse the dog, Poppi.

The Phantom needed to be taken care too.
    moy3Mds.png

TFTIUSP.png
    Taru called and invited herself over...

KCaCynL.png
    ...to eat pancakes.

Maybe now to the jungle...

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu What a name you got there ol' Hannibal 😵 Poppi dancing to the music 🥰Poppi's cute ☺️
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves , the hen is Clarice Starling :D this time neither is not named by me (they were named by person who gave me this save, I needed an english save for lot names, there is also the bunny called "Late for Tea" and a fox called "Captain" ) but I kept the movie theme with Indiana there :D
  • Options
    edited April 21
    @Caerfinon Caongratulations on the fine first Term to Karen. The one bright spot in all of my save woes, is at least this time I saw Andrew's third Term grades. :)

ETA: Yeah a sock on the door 🐸🐸🐸🐸 might have distracted the dog long enough to keep him from inadvertently barging in! ROFL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    edited April 21
    An update, no more beating around the bush

“Pico! What happened?!” 3hnQOP8.png
    Together Cat and Alexis took him to the vet. Alexis became upset seeing all the other pets sick and began to think the worst for Pico.
    “Don’t worry, he’s going to be fine” RjDMjLC.png The veterinarian quickly deduced what was wrong the second he got him on the table.
    “You’ll be better in no time little man”
    Alexis heard him as she was entering the room, quickly easing her concerns. vZ4Mg5Z.png Just as he said, within minutes and after a shot Pico was back to normal.
    “Thats our boy” tzsubs0.png
    After leaving the vet they all walked around the uptown district taking a seat in a secluded area. Alexis was doing her best to avoid the topic but realized dragging it on wouldn’t work, she simply blurted it out.
    “Is everything alright between us Cat? It’s just been feeling kinda…”
    “Like everything’s been off lately?” 3bzb9wC.png “Yeah! I’ve been getting some thoughts that maybe this isn’t working out and to y’know… just call its quits. You’ve been feeling that too?”
    “Kind of, it’s part of the reason I came to visit. I think its just the whole long distance thing. Catching each others call at the worst time or just missing it.”
    Alexis was relieved to hear it wasn’t just her u8XIHD1.png “So then we’re still good? I really didn’t want to have that conversation”
    “Yeah I think so”
    “Aw you guys. Don’t break u— oh” X00coug.png With that over they were quickly back to normal IaOTK0X.png

“So where are we going to go tonight?” vWcpr9q.png
    “Hmm… did you bring a swimsuit?”
    “Was I supposed too?” P5vz6N5.png “If you didn’t its fine, I’ll lend you one” Z79Fitw.png Cat followed Alexis into the bedroom, Pico was going to follow in until they both told him to stay outside. He listened in on them.
    “Here, try this one.”
    “I don’t really like the bottom piece..”
    “I like it, you’ll look better in it than me. Just put it on.”
    “I don’t really have a choice, huh?”
    “Wow, I told you it looked better on you. Let me see this”
    “Hey, thats my sweater!”
    “I just wanna try it on, it looks so comfortable on you. You can try on my jacket”
    “No ones taking my sweater” Pico thought HclUgJv.png After a few more minutes of back and forth between them, Pico went to check if they were alright.The coast was clear CZtTbes.png
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Omg the theme the creator had💀 Late for tea 😆 Indiana fits in carrying the theme
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Fun update, but I, too, am concerned you would name even a pixelated pet that name. I saw the movie based on Hannibal Lector's life. No, just no. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves , the hen is Clarice Starling :D this time neither is not named by me (they were named by person who gave me this save, I needed an english save for lot names, there is also the bunny called "Late for Tea" and a fox called "Captain" ) but I kept the movie theme with Indiana there :D

I would look those names up, if I were you. If only to edify yourself.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,981 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves I know what you mean, but at least when there’s a heatwave, Sims aren’t running around with a constant Scared moodlet! Robin has the Storm Chaser and Waterproof reward traits, but Amanda and the kids don’t. But yeah, heatwaves can be a bit much.
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves "No ones taking my sweater." I hear you, Pico. I don't lend my sweaters, either. LOL Nice update. So glad the issue was a fairly easy one to tackle. :)
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves , @GalacticGal ,
    I think I am guilty of the names still, as I was watching the first movie at the time I asked the save :) But fine, I apologise , I won't mention the names again.

@BlueSeaWaves ,
    Awww, poor Pico...
    “No ones taking my sweater” Pico thought
    :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,053 Member
    edited April 21
    @Ellupelluellu I see absolutely nothing wrong with those names. This is a game and those names were just fictional characters.

In fact the real Hannibal was a great general.
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley You reminded me those traits exists, good point about the scared moodlet

@GalacticGal
    Thanks, I really didn’t want them to break up and ignoring that want wasn’t as easy. Breaking them up was a last resort.

@Ellupelluellu Pico like Tal, doesn''t like sharing 😆

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top