Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fresh Prince has new 2016 cars!

I just happened to see a photo on Pinterest and went to his site or I wouldn't have known so for anyone else out there who loves his cars, there's three new 2016 models. There's a Maserati, a Porsche and a Mercedes. So excited to get new cars for Sims 3!

Fresh Prince Sims 3 car downloads

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I love how his cars look, but does the tires move on them? I got some CC cars once before (Can't swear they were Fresh Prince, but I thought so, it has been a couple/few years) and I took them out cause the tires didn't move while driving and that killed the realism of the game for me.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    I don't know if I'll use all but I figured why not? So I downloaded all 240 vehicles days ago waiting in the CC storage. There's a sim I have who is a vehicle enthusiast so it will be fun earning simoleons to get his dream car. Which I forgot already the one I had in mind but that's okay, he'll most likely end up with more than one.

@Chellejo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdR_Udl3Kk
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited May 2016
    @ChelleJo Their tires move, and I don't think you'll find any better CC cars than at Fresh Prince Creations! You should check them out, I'm sure you'll find something you like... ;)

I used my main character in my blog to model some of their cars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjBVcjnfkWY
    Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Some of us apparently have very different tastes in vehicles. The perfect one was produced years ago and my sims don't care that it's still a 2012 model.
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=487831
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I just happened to see a photo on Pinterest and went to his site or I wouldn't have known so for anyone else out there who loves his cars, there's three new 2016 models. There's a Maserati, a Porsche and a Mercedes. So excited to get new cars for Sims 3!

Thank you so much for the link! I love cars and this is quite the collection! :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Some of us apparently have very different tastes in vehicles. The perfect one was produced years ago and my sims don't care that it's still a 2012 model.

Hehe, I've downloaded that one as well as afew others from the creator of this car... : p
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Haha! I missed that one! How funny! My backwoods sims will love it. :p

eta: to change original word that combines a color (rhymes with bed) with a body part between the head and shoulders (changed to 'plum' by the word police) with a possibly acceptable word. We'll see...
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

Omg lol, that is actually awesome. I think my millionaire sim needs that, what is a millionaire if they aren't a bit eccentric anyway?
  • Options
    I've brought the bathtub car so I can have my Shaggy Rogers drive it while Scooby sits on the toilet...lol
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Yaassss I noticed the other day and I downloaded a few cars. :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @igazor -I've had that car in my game for a long time and my Storybrook sims will only be allowed that car if they use cars.I usually use it for poor sims who can't afford the other cars.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Yay! I love Fresh Prince cars! I will be going shopping this weekend for new cars for some of my sims.

And that one Igazor linked to, I have to get that. I have a sim who would be perfect for that in my current game. Currently he's riding around on a scooter but this, this is so much more him. :D I can't wait!!
  • Options
    skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member

Thank you for the info. I love his cars! Now rushes off to go get some more cars for my game.
    smileys-car-driving-433567.gif
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    LOL @igazor. Was wondering what vehicle was produced in 2012 that was so great and then the link loaded and, BAM, almost choked on my coffee! Looking forward to using that ingame!

You're welcome, everyone :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    1950 Ford F-1 will always be my favorite FPC vehicle.Very close second favorite/tie is the 2008 Chrysler 300 C Limo and the 85 Fleetwood Hearse.

Very Talented Creator.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I myself have downloaded and installed the classic cars from FPC as well as the 2008 Jeep Commander, the Mini Cooper, the PT Cruiser, the 2010 Jeep Cherokee as those are cars that some of my family owns, so I wanted them in my game... :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @lisasc360 Agreed <3 Classic car love <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I first went over to FPC looking for any American Motors Cars(AMC) such as the Gremlins and such by them, but didn't find anything for TS3. I did find the Patriotic AMC Matador. I grew up being a big fan of the AMC cars. Plus my dad had owned a few Gremlins, a hornet wagon, the Concord wagon and I own a AMC SC/360 Hornet and my husband before we got married had the AMC Pacer.
  • Options
    I put the bathtub mobile into my mods folder but couldn't find it when I went into the game...user error, I am sure... :|
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    my favorite is the Dodge Challenger. <3<3<3 I may hate driving, but I love muscle cars.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »

GreAt INfo on that! He needs to keep making cars the Tesla P90 and Porsche 911 Turbo both of which i've driven irl needs to happen. thanks for the update.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Thank you for posting this! I think this is where I got the Corvette in my game. But the Vintage Motor Car will go great in my version of the Wild Wild West, as I set it in the 1910's. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Holly LindinHolly Lindin Posts: 28 New Member
    Nice! I found Fresh Prince's cars a few years ago and was blown away by how realistic he's made them and have been a fan ever since. :) Something I love so much about "Sims 3" is how much Love and detail content creators help bring to the game - as well as a different dynamic by adding even more sense of realism. It definitely keeps things continuously interesting! Thanks so much for posting, ZeeGee.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    You're welcome, everyone! Internet finally fixed. I'm off to try out the Bathroommobile. :)