Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

baby bumps :)

Comments

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    05_03_16_7_00_13pm_by_starsharmony-da1bbyh.png
    he's actually an alien
    05_03_16_6_59_46pm_by_starsharmony-da1bbzj.png
    he got alien abducted
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    egandre wrote: »
    If you are interested, in one of my other threads I have a "challenge" (for lack of a better word)... Everyone on the thread plays the same family and shares stories/pictures about what happened with that sim.

I've always wanted to try this! I'll definitely check out that thread, and would want to participate in the future right at the start of something like that.
  • Options
    KellyWhovianKellyWhovian Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2016
    this is the largest bump I've seen from my sim of my 100 Baby Challenge, it gets bigger every pregnancy and I can't imagine what it will look like once she is finished with children...
    *sorry for the link, I still can't post pictures after a year of being on here...*
    imgur.com/vPrU4Bc
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.simsnetwork.com%2Fsites%2Fsimsnetwork.com%2Ffiles%2Fnews%2F2011%2F20111008-pets-anim-3.gif&f=1
    Origin ID: kellywhovian

• Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @cecerose0208 It actually just started... I'm still trying to get more people to join in!
  • Options
    @KellyWhovian Love the picture! I am surprised she get's bigger each pregnancy!!
  • Options
    LysistrataLysistrata Posts: 323 Member
    @Shades302 Thanks for the response. :) I did paste the image links in the exact spot you mentioned, but it wasn't working. I just noticed the quote system still isn't working for me either; maybe I need to log out and log back in.
  • Options
    TayBabyTayBaby Posts: 70 Member
    Here's my newest baby bump. Thankfully her now EX-husband finally saw the light and left her. This is her 3rd child with her neighbor after all.

1P6srNU.png

Have been playing since the release.
    Always been a story teller, but with this game I am trying my hand at building.
    Check me out on the gallery :)
    Origin ID: TaylorNicRaft17
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Here are a few :-).

bUBxvnP.jpg
    HadHHU6.jpg

Ittie bitty bump :smile:
    6eUwOaW.jpg

Lol!!
    5LogY0Y.jpg
    ut93dw9.jpg
  • Options
    DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    20sj98n.png
    315czgg.png

10crz92.png

This pregnant sim was hitting the ice cream hard
    nb6ntz.png
    dfb0d0.png
    TszwvJw.png
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    I think this thread needs a BUMP :D

My sim Marci in her first and third trimesters (twins).
    KznTnAv.png
    ejoNg3t.png
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    @lovebypondside lol yes it does! Love the pictures! <3
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    @lovebypondside Marci is gorgeous! I love her yellow bikini. I bet her kid with be adorable. :3
  • Options
    @lovebypondside lol yes it does! Love the pictures! <3

Thank you! :)
    @lovebypondside Marci is gorgeous! I love her yellow bikini. I bet her kid with be adorable. :3

Thanks! She has 2 girls already. They're still children in the game, but I aged them up in CAS and they do turn out adorable - they look exactly alike (except one is blonde like her dad and the other has her black hair) and aren't twins.

Here's a pic with the whole family... and some rando sim in the park who ganked their group meal. :D
    XTgiA7v.png

• Options
    I wish that miscarriage was an option. Death is an option and that is part of it. I lost my baby (in real life) to miscarriage last year and I think playing through it in the game would have been therapeutic. I believe there was a mod in sims 3 that did it, but I can't remember.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss @Schantal
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Ok so sorry for the huge picture spam, but this is one of my favs :) .

Ok so this first family is a bit.....unconventional and complicated. The blonde female sim is actually Summer Holiday and I gave her a makeover :wink: . The brunette sim is named Lilly and they are both pregnant by the same male sim who lives with them. The two women are only 2 days apart in their pregnancy and they all decided to try and get along for the sake of the kids. Lilly and Summer do care for eachother, but that doesn't mean they don't get jealous when the male sim shows either of them one on one attention.
    Here they both are, they are both in their first trimester and you can see how different their bellies look :smiley: .
    uRcrYoJ.jpg
    The girls bonding over their bumps :)
    IFnyVVZ.jpg

When Justin got home from work and greeted Lilly with a kiss Summer was so hurt.
    rxEkVp8.jpg
    YbU181f.jpg
    KvMDUAL.jpg

Lilly tried to comfort a sobbing Summer :'(

gSF7z6y.jpg
    TGMBoas.jpg
    YEzOXiW.jpg

Lilly approached Justin and said that he should be more careful and considerate of everyones feelings.

ft8SWTJ.jpg

Lilly finally goes into labor and isn't pleased with Justin's indifference..... >:)
    OOjH6JS.jpg
    3MzQ8TE.jpg

After Lilly's baby is born Summer has a panic attack because she knows she is next and Lilly consoles her.
    SLlcY1K.jpg

Summer's baby is finally born and it finally hits Justin....."can't you just put it back in?"
    UX57P5U.jpg

• Options
    And here are three other families and a couple more cute pictures.....

A very pregnant passionate kiss :)
    nMYBiBB.jpg
    EeAfroT.jpg
    LJ0f9Ah.jpg

Same sim at work, the doctor was mocking her while she was in labor and her best friend Zoe stepped in to put him in his place.
    YgqZR2b.jpg

Although you can't see her belly, this sim had just found out she was pregnant so they went for a stroll in the snow to celebrate :) .
    hYfmssN.jpg

And finally, this sim is one of my favs. She was pregnant and in her first trimester (look how tiny her bump is) and he proposed in one of the most beautiful proposal spots ever. :'(:)

h7KQ3qJ.jpg
    4CBaLPH.jpg
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss @Schantal

Thanks love, it was hard, but the sting gets a little better each day.
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    Amazing photos @Schantal !!!
  • Options
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    Amazing photos @Schantal !!!

Thanks love :blush: .
  • Options
    @Schantal I'm sorry to hear that, I've been through it myself - two years ago. *hugs to you*

Also, I love your makeover of Summer Holiday.

• Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    @Poekie03 I hope your cute little sim family is doing well!

Thanks, they are doing great :smiley:
  • Options
    @Schantal Love the pictures!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @Schantal I'm sorry to hear that, I've been through it myself - two years ago. *hugs to you*

Also, I love your makeover of Summer Holiday.

I am so sorry my love, thats so horrible. I hope you are doing better (I know we never fully get over it), but hopefully you are at least a little better now.Hugs back and if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me :smile: .
  • Options
    @Schantal Love the pictures!!

Thanks lovely :smile: .
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top