Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[[RICOCHET]] - Open Modeling Comp-CANCELED*read pg 10*

Comments

• Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    I'll think on it ;) First I want to make a new chapter of a story.
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    Name: Evergreen226/Jake
    Headshot (shoulders up):

19712235493_2000f2e52e_o.png

Experience:
    I have participated in well over 40+ comps, I have hosted two separate competitions of my own, both with several successful cycles. I have also judged endless amounts of other competitions. You know me girl, you know I've been around the block a couple times hahah :P
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Do we need a headshot for the model app?
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    @IceTigers21 Nope!

@GITTE2001 Okie dokie!

@Evergreen226 Yay! You got the job! We will be sending scores thru the messages on these forums. ^_^
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    I am just itching to make a new model, soooo.... I need to make some time to get in game! I've been switching between 2 big edits for dangerous curves and face off, so its been consuming my time. Soon my pretties, soon.
  • Options
    @SassyDana awesome! :) I'm super excited

I can't wait to see some new entries you guys!
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @Mhamilton0911 Of course! Take your time! <3

@Evergreen226 :)
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    littlebirdielittlebirdie Posts: 38 Member
    !!! oooh I rlly want to join <3<3 but I can only 2 comps at a time XOOO why cruel world? whyyyyyy???
  • Options
    @littlebirdie oh I'm sorry! You can still lurk and if this gets postponed you might be able to join! o:)
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    kaylade5154kaylade5154 Posts: 144 Member
    i would love to judge
  • Options
    @kaylade5154 Thank you Kaylade5154 but I already have a judge and I think one is enough. I'm sorry.
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    kaylade5154kaylade5154 Posts: 144 Member
    > @SassyDana said:
    > kaylade5154 Thank you Kaylade5154 but I already have a judge and I think one is enough. I'm sorry.

thats fine :)
  • Options
    ^____^
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Since everyone is pretty busy this time of year and there isn't much interest due to that, what if I changed this into a weekly/open competition where you can just join in whenever. Like @_aa13ls10_ 's Free Spirit open comp. If you guys are cool with it (escpially @IceTigers21 & @Mhamilton0911 ) then I can make those slight changes. ^_^
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    Sure, I'd be down wit dat. B)
  • Options
    ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    @SassyDana this Is just an idea because I miss Rexy's open comp, but I was wondering if you thought about providing the images like the hair editing and non-hair editing images :) just an idea
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Hmmmm.....That would probably be the best! Are you waiting for people to decide and then you're going to rewrite the rules?
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    I have a not so great history with managing to get things in for open competitions, lol, but I think since everyone is so busy that might be best :)
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    Awesome thanks guys!

@IceTigers21 I'll make sure to give a lot of time for each assignment ^_^

@MizoreYukii Yup i am! Feel free to get started whenever you want bc i'll keep the same assignment that I have posted rn. :)

@ladybug65 Yeah I have! I really loved her comp but the reason I haven't hosted one like hers is because I wanted to participate as well lol We will see . . . there was one like that hosted on here kinda recently but the host went MIA so it never went on.
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    @Evergreen226 Since this isn't going to be a regular comp anymore I dont expect you to have to judge anymore but I'm still doing the same scoring rubric thing so if you want you can judge this first assignment and any others as the comp rolls on when you feel like it.
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I might could possibly get something in for one or more of the rounds. Not this one cause *groans* jury duty this week but.... Maybe next?
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    SassyDana wrote: »
    @Evergreen226 Since this isn't going to be a regular comp anymore I dont expect you to have to judge anymore but I'm still doing the same scoring rubric thing so if you want you can judge this first assignment and any others as the comp rolls on when you feel like it.

Of course!! I would love to help judge whenever. I'm going to actually PM you my email though because I don't know how often I'll be able to hop on here in college but if you just shoot me an email when you need me to judge and you haven't seen me around in a day or two, I'll get the notification to my phone :)
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    @Vanadis Yeah no probs whenever you want to go ahead ^_^

@Evergreen226 Awesome! Got it. Thank you so much ^_^
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    I really have been itching to do this, hopefully today. Love head shots and makeup editing!
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Hmm, I may do this, or sit this one out and see how next assignment is :3 I love the fact that you changed it to open though!