Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Reason We Got Locked Doors

Hey everyone! Browsing through the new buy/build mode content included with Spa Day I noticed a new door...

spaday_zpstn2ufmby.png

It would seem that we have a new male/female only entry door included with the pack. Is this door the very reason that we were given the first male/female only entry doors and locked doors in the latest patch?
tFU6JMe.png

Comments

• Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    We already had one male, one female, and one unisex bathroom door. I used them in my Newcrest Park over the weekend.
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    TS_Diva wrote: »
    We already had one male, one female, and one unisex bathroom door. I used them in my Newcrest Park over the weekend.

We didn't have any male/female no entry doors until the patch last Thursday.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    No, nonexpansion packs are not the reason we got ghosts, pools, ... and locked doors.
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    TS_Diva wrote: »

We didn't have any male/female no entry doors until the patch last Thursday.

Yep, you're right. We didn't have them until last week. I read what I read, and it wasn't what you said. ;)

My apologies. Those doors do not require you to lock them. Perhaps the functionality for those doors came with the locks...I dunno. :)
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 429 Member
    I imagine it might be for compatibility issues, so if someone uploads a lot with Spa Day toilet doors, they will be replaced by base game ones, like how in TS3, a spiral staircase and a ladder were patched into the base game when they were introduced in their respective expansions.