Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Bonus SimPoints not working?

I have been experiencing problems with this feature. There are only two advertisements available. The first one won't play until the end and the second one, a Nivea advertisement, won't play at all.

Is someone else having the same problems or is it only here, in Switzerland?

Tks!

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,390 Member
    I got some like that but I just keep the box up to see what happens as sometimes they pay out and sometimes they don't. A few weeks ago, I was using my hubby's PC to get the ads as my PC was being worked on and the ads on his wasn't playing but I still got the points for them. So that is why I still keep the box up for a few minutes to see what happens.

Then I will get some ads that play through but the claim points button doesn't show up, but I still get the points when I refresh my page.
  • Options
    clcwinegeartclcwinegeart Posts: 41 Member
    I haven't had any problems. I've got about 500 points in the past few days.
  • Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    It's a shame. There are only two advertisements here, one for Rivela and other for Nivea. None is working. Guess this feature is coming an end... :(
    Glad to hear that you got it working for you @clcwinegeart and @lisasc360 !
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    ELIROC wrote: »
    It's a shame. There are only two advertisements here, one for Rivela and other for Nivea. None is working. Guess this feature is coming an end... :(
    Glad to hear that you got it working for you @clcwinegeart and @lisasc360 !

don't think so...
    we even got advertisment for the upcoming election here in DK... so they stile take new in.
    though maybe non have bought adds in your are (beside the 2 not working)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    Still getting around 150 points per day in the US. Maybe there are not many ads available lately.
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    I got 135 so far today. Seems to be gone now. :(
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm on about 300 today... hard to say gifted some

but then some days I get hardly any...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    GyreboxGyrebox Posts: 29 New Member
    I have experimented with my ad clicking and I am getting maybe if I am lucky 300 a day. If I ma lucky. If not I get less than 100. good luck @ELIROC