Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Green Family Madness - Updated 27 June

ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
I have been having immense fun with Get to Work, and I thought I would share a bit of my gameplay. Meet Vanessa Green. Vanessa was the first sim I created all the way back in 2001 when I first got my hands on the first instalment of The Sims.

She was an Aquarius, a scientist and a horrible cook who was constantly setting her house on fire. As she is responsible for sparking my lifelong Sims addiction… ehm, I mean passion, and I still remember her escapades vividly even after all these years, she seemed deserving of a Sims 4 reincarnation (complete with a chic GTW hairstyle).

NZFrjG.jpg

Follow her story here:
Chapter 1: Vanessa's adventure begins
Chapter 2: The story continues
Chapter 3: Love is in the air?
Chapter 4: Clones!

Sneak peak:
XWRR1u.jpg

Dey4ox.jpg

mPee5E.jpg
Post edited by ThePlumbob on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    XWRR1u.jpg

True to her Sims 1 legacy, Vanessa finally started a fire. In her defence it’s taken her quite a few sim days, and conveniently the feat took place in the lab rather than her home. I’m proud of her.

vm5n0m.jpg

Vanessa's story continues complete with emergencies, aliens and dating mishaps (and a bit of a mix of all three). Check the second installment out here.
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
  • Options
    lynndsilynndsi Posts: 52 Member
    Awe I love to hear and read stories like this :)
  • Options
    lynndsi wrote: »
    Awe I love to hear and read stories like this :)

Thanks @lynndsi I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)
  • Options
    Next installment of Vanessa's story is up - and even Grim makes an appearance.

Dey4ox.jpg

You can catch up with Vanessa here.
  • Options
    Update - Vanessa now has to adjust to living with a clone... or has she wanted this all along?

Read the new chapter here.

mPee5E.jpg