Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the one bug fix that you hope will be in Thursday's patch?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Also, I recently encountered another bug: when you create an alien (male for me) Sim in CAS and you try to fix his/her ears, you make them big or small, more pointy or less pointy and so on and then you turn him into an Elder or Adult, their ears automatically change shape, they don't remain in the shape/size you previously put them into. I only saw it today and I tested it with some other aliens I've created and I had the same problem with all of them.
  • Options
    SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    edited June 2015
    Another one two that I thought of, because I ran into them again recently:
    • When collecting MySims trophies (those little dolls), it seems that since the March patch, we can't collect/dig up the 4 rares. It has been noted in Crin's reports.
    • The refrigerator bug, where the fridge just conks out. Sims cannot cook, period (hehe I'm not casting aspersions on their talent -- they literally can not use the fridge to initiate a cooking action). Replacing the fridge doesn't fix it. The only thing I found was to restart the game or, in the most extreme case, repair the game.
    For the record, I have NO mods (none at all, never have) and NO CC, so those quick go-to answers (essentially blaming the customer) don't apply.
  • Options
    The "washing the dishes in the bathroom" issue could be easily resolved with (wait for it) a dishwasher. Just sayin'... There's yer fix right there. You're welcome, EA. ;)
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    I'm not sure gotta wait till the new perfect patio stuff comes out.... :neutral:
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I am afraid to have family/kids, in game, because of the incest bug I kept reading about,
    So I'd probably want that fixed most.
    And the culling next...no point making friends, etc, if they just up & disappear!

BTW, I don't know what happened w/ Origin's last update, but OMG it's finally showing CORRECT date of last played
    (technically, opened it only, but still...)
    That little thing was driving me crazy for a long time.
    Wonder if it fixed the GTW, "wrong time displayed to go home" glitch... :D
  • Options
    Oh! This isn't a bug, per se, but it would be a nice little addition.

It would be nice to hover over the clock and see the week and day status of the file (Week 3, Day 5). You know, like we could in TS3. For the life of me, I can't think of a reasonable explanation for why that little feature was omitted. They've already proven it's possible to do because they did it in TS3.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    One? For me personally, the career SP being applied to played Sims.

@Moon_Willow, I don't think that task-dropping is a bug; it's designed into the game. There was a long discussion with devs last winter in, IIRC, Feedback, about handling of this sort of thing plus away actions generally. Devs were quite active in the discussion, and I think that it would have been ID'd as a bug if it was. I'd suggest posting a topic to feedback, so the devs in charge of game-tweaking see it. Add a link from here so people can "me too".

Agree with luthienrising! Just had a bad experience with played sim, but had her quit her job (EA given) and returned her to her songwriting. Now I'm afraid to play any other sim for fear the same thing will happen. It already has with my sim's mom...used to be a fantastic gardener now a lvl 8 scientist? *insert eye roll here*

In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I seem to be having an issue with flickering, the grid flickers alot. I thought it was my graphics but I play alot of games and the Sims 4 is the only game having the issue. Not sure if it is a bug. Has anyone else had flickering?